Evomuse fat loss

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which is better for fat loss ammo, dcp, or Brite? I may run it along side bmp. Natty aiming to lose 5% or so.
Any other suggested evomuse stacks and explanations would be MORE than welcome.

kira1357

Awards
They work in distinct ways so might have different effect ranges for different people. My priority list from highest to lowest would be BMP, Brite, DCP, Ammo. He's reformulating Brite these days and will hopefully come up with a new batch in the next couple months. Epitome is also good and I hear will be in stock in a bit.

But also, of course, even Matt's wickedly effective supplements will have a small effect size compared to diet and training in a cut.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They work in distinct ways so might have different effect ranges for different people. My priority list from highest to lowest would be BMP, Brite, DCP, Ammo. He's reformulating Brite these days and will hopefully come up with a new batch in the next couple months. Epitome is also good and I hear will be in stock in a bit.

But also, of course, even Matt's wickedly effective supplements will have a small effect size compared to diet and training in a cut.
Absolutely understood. I've been stage shredded and never want to do that again lol!!! But looking to recomp or cut before the holidays to increase insulin sensitivity, mindset, and maybe a tropical vacay with the wife

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slintensity is also great for recomp
I thought he had said it was not designed for that, I think other GDAs would be suited for that, I happen to be taking Slintensity right now for gaining weight, and so far so GREAT! @dsade

kira1357

Awards
I thought he had said it was not designed for that, I think other GDAs would be suited for that, I happen to be taking Slintensity right now for gaining weight, and so far so GREAT! @dsade
He might have said that, not sure - I think it would be great for either recomp or bulking. I'm also taking it in a bulk right now

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He might have said it but it's helping me stay lean. Been working more hours these last two month and doing less cardio than I was before. Weight is staying the same.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
epitome, brite, and DCP

thats all you need