dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok...I finally motivated! I actually went with a different workout, than originally planned, with a little bit more intensity...

Warm-Up...30 seconds each
-Shoulder rolls
-Arm cross swing
-Hip circles
-Torso twist

Cardio + Toning....
10 intervals
50 seconds each
2 rounds
-Plank touchdowns
-Double dip squat + vertical raise
************* w/3lb db's
-Reverse lunge + curl & press
************* w/3lb db's
-Walk down push-up + back bow
-Bent over reach + fly w/3lb db's
-Squat + twist w/3lb db's
-Crisscross knee pulls w/3lb Db's
-Walk down push-up
-Squat + reach
-High kick toe touch

2 min cool down static stretching

Rested for a few (3-4 mins) then hit abs...
20 crunches
20 alternating heel touches
20 Bicycle crunches
20 reverse crunches
30 second plank

Immediately followed by laying on the floor for a few minutes! I clearly underestimated the low impact intervals. I thought it would be a good idea to put on sweat pants & a long sleeve shirt.. to ensure sweating & calorie burn. Well....

View attachment 119926

I definitely was sweating!!

I'm definitely feeling leaning...especially after putting on those sweat pants this morning. I had to tighten the drawstrings on them. Another area (sorry if this TMI) I'm noticing is shrinking is my breasts. I had a lot of fat stores there post baby....and they seem to be leaving me as well. Which I'm not complaining about...maybe they'll perk back up while they're at it!
As far as your last point, I highly recommend that you engage your man's help to vigorously massage the area. This should help significantly as well as keep morale high.

ps brother, you owe me

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as your last point, I highly recommend that you engage your man's help to vigorously massage the area. This should help significantly as well as keep morale high.

ps brother, you owe me
I've got that covered!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established

ps brother, you owe me
I knew I was opening up the door with that little tid bit....but yes, yates84 does have that covered!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I knew I was opening up the door with that little tid bit....but yes, yates84 does have that covered!!!
Good. That's now part of your log requirement. Trust me, I once drove by a Holiday Inn Express.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love the workout! How's your head? Gotta love the changes that pregnancy brings! ;) Wouldn't have it any other way though!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed the workout. 30 mins & I was beat!! That's what I like! Head is better...just a very mild dull ache now. That's pretty normal for the day after a migraine, for me though. I know right!! Lactating for 15 months probably didn't help matters either (stretch, shrink, repeat multiple time a day), but I wouldn't change any of it!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you got a good workout in and you're feeling leaner!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you got a good workout in and you're feeling leaner!
She definitely looks leaner! This stack has accelerated her fat loss a lot, Sunday pics will say everything

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I promised you guys an unbeatable stack. When I stumbled onto the synergy of the combo I had to share. Now working frantically getting an AMMO restock, since i sold out.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Well, as suspected Sports Med Dr confirmed SEVERE shin splints. NO high impact exercises for 6-8 weeks, ice massages 3 times a day for 10 mins, and an anti-inflammatory med 1x daily. Fun fun. If they don't improve this time we'll move on to MRI's & look for other underlying causes/issues.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, as suspected Sports Med Dr confirmed SEVERE shin splints. NO high impact exercises for 6-8 weeks, ice massages 3 times a day for 10 mins, and an anti-inflammatory med 1x daily. Fun fun. If they don't improve this time we'll move on to MRI's & look for other underlying causes/issues.
One of the things that led to my eventual forced retirement from the Army is chronic shin splints/fractures. Not fun at all. I sympathize.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ouch!! I sure hope that makes them feel better!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
dsade mine seem to be pretty chronic & reoccurring as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ice pack to head and neck areas really helps when i have a severe headache-fortunately i haven't had one for awhile!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade mine seem to be pretty chronic & reoccurring as well.
I'll go ahead and spare you from telling you that 16 years later, even after not running at all, they still hurt all the time. Nope, not gonna tell you about that part.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I'll go ahead and spare you from telling you that 16 years later, even after not running at all, they still hurt all the time. Nope, not gonna tell you about that part.
Thanks...I appreciate you keeping that part to yourself. No, I kinda already know what to expect. I've been dealing with them on & off since 2002.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Friday or Saturday nights are usually cheat meal night! Satisfied some cravings tonight...

View attachment 119944

I behaved a little & didn't have the shell!!

Then, when we got home I got in a couple miles of power walking, around the fields behind the house, with the munchkin & dog!

PhotoGrid_1433548763742.jpg

Since I'll have more time at the gym in the morning, I'm ready to get in a good chest workout & take advantage of the extra time on the rowing machine!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So beautiful! I only have a small backyard lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We live out in the middle of nowhere...surrounded by farms & fields!
Farms and Fields are everything...it's the cities that are nowhere.

Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Farms and Fields are everything...it's the cities that are nowhere.

Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey
I do love it, except for driving 30-45 mins to get anywhere...other than gym & grocery store. I'd settle for an in between. Still nice sized lots, not too crazy traffic, and less driving to get to nicer grocery stores/farmers market/nice parks for munchkin!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
It was chest day! yates84 let me sleep in this morning & it was nice to get those couple extra hours! I felt great & full of energy. We got in a lot of bench work today!

Warm-up
5 min elliptical w/hoodie
Db bench press
5x15x3

Training...
Incline bench press
20x12
30x10
30x10
40x8 (last couple were forced reps)
40x6 (last couple were forced reps)

Decline bench press
30x12
40x10
40x10
40x8

Bb/Db flat bench Superset
20x15/7.5x10
30x12/7.5x8
30x12/7.5x8
30x12/7.5x8

Db chest fly
5x12
5x12
7.5x10
7.5x8

Annnd then I was burnt! Tomorrow is back day...so I decided to skip the row machine today. Will get out & get some miles in with the little one later! Also, does cleaning the whole house count?? LOL!! That's on my agenda today.

It literally seems like over night my lower ab "pooch" is gone. That is an area I've ALWAYS struggled with. I'm also noticing a difference in my thighs as well. It was very apparent last night while out walking. My shorts don't ride up between my thighs anymore....why? because my thighs barely rub together anymore. Ready to see what pics & measurements say tomorrow!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We live out in the middle of nowhere...surrounded by farms & fields!
That sounds pretty perfect to me! We plan on building on at least 10+ acres!

Nice chest workout! Sounds like you're having some great changes! Really looking forward to see how tomorrow turns out for you!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds pretty perfect to me! We plan on building on at least 10+ acres!
Just make sure most of it is woods lol.

We are on just shy of 2 acres right now and I push mow it lol. Between that and all the leaves in the Fall, it has made me second guess how much land I eventually want.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure most of it is woods lol.

We are on just shy of 2 acres right now and I push mow it lol. Between that and all the leaves in the Fall, it has made me second guess how much land I eventually want.
I agree! We have almost 2 acres that we have to cut & maintain. We also have a huge pecan tree. The leaves & pecans in Fall take over the yard.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It literally seems like over night my lower ab "pooch" is gone. That is an area I've ALWAYS struggled with. I'm also noticing a difference in my thighs as well. It was very apparent last night while out walking. My shorts don't ride up between my thighs anymore....why? because my thighs barely rub together anymore. Ready to see what pics & measurements say tomorrow!!
^^^ so awesome when you're seeing actual results!! My stomach does seem to be getting smaller, but I still have that pooch as well.. Thinking strict keto & HIIT when I'm done working all these nights.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ so awesome when you're seeing actual results!! My stomach does seem to be getting smaller, but I still have that pooch as well.. Thinking strict keto & HIIT when I'm done working all these nights.
Waist measurement?

EDIT: That pooch is subcutaneous fat, better targeted by Eviscerate.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Happy Sunday!! Today was back day, and it's becoming one of my favorite days in the gym!! I'm feeling much stronger, & can tell I'm actually getting stronger by how much I'm lifting!!

Warm-up
Back hyperextensions x8
Leg curls 50x8
Back hyperextensions x8
Leg curls 50x8

Deadlifts
40x12x3
50x10
60x8
70x6x2

Bb Back Squats
40x8x2

Goblet Squats
25x8x2

T-bar Row w/center support
35x8x3

Finished with the row machine for 15 mins!

Intensity/pace wasn't kept as high today, because Sunday's are a family event. So, there were diaper changes & such in the mix...but I still felt it.

I'm also struggling to find a good balance between my pwo & stims (caffeine) now. The NO boosters in the pwo seem to tank my blood pressure (109/70...normal for me is 125/85). However, just using the caffeine powder (200mg) by itself makes my heart beat HARD....like I feel it in my eyeballs after each set. So, going to cut both in half tomorrow & see how that works.

I was really discouraged when I got on the scales this morning. They read 125.8....meaning I'd gained weight since Wednesday. It kina hated me until I got home & took pic & measurements. They don't lie my friends & they told a different story.

Now for the moment of truth....

PhotoGrid_1433694570557.jpg

I have a pretty wide stance in this picture, but you can still see the change in my thighs. They are barely touching!!! Even with this same wide stance...that hasn't been the case for quite some time.

PhotoGrid_1433694598026.jpg

Here is a comparison side by side of last week's photo & this week's. I can see a nice difference in those love handles, my lower abs (pooch), & in my thighs.

PhotoGrid_1433690466538.jpg

Now for more truth!!!
Measurements....
6/3/15
29" underbust
30.5" waist
36.5" hips
21.25" upper left thigh
21.5" upper right thigh

6/7/15
29" underbust -same
29.75" waist - down .75"
35" hips - down 1.5"
21" L thigh -* down .25"
21.25" R thigh - down .25"

That's quite a change in only 4 days!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome progress girl!! Definitely see the changes!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fantastic work!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
OT...but I wanted to share somewhere it would really be appreciated! I was making my pwo this morning & I heard my 2.5yo saying "work out" behind me! He was playing on the stool I use to do step ups on sometimes. I'm so happy to be seeing the results in myself, but seeing the better example I'm setting for him makes this journey so much more worth it. He enjoys doing (mimicking) my home workouts with me! I'm sure yates84 will have him lifting before too much longer. Haha!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OT...but I wanted to share somewhere it would really be appreciated! I was making my pwo this morning & I heard my 2.5yo saying "work out" behind me! He was playing on the stool I use to do step ups on sometimes. I'm so happy to be seeing the results in myself, but seeing the better example I'm setting for him makes this journey so much more worth it. He enjoys doing (mimicking) my home workouts with me! I'm sure yates84 will have him lifting before too much longer. Haha!!
Hey cool...I'll be sending out that Java Lather and Flawless this week for you. I will toss in a copy of one of my childrens books for your body. This one has fitness as the story.

http://www.amazon.com/Russel-Mussel-Matt-Pearson-ebook/dp/B00NH0PZ64

EDIT: This is the only one I've had hard printed as well as digital.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Hey cool...I'll be sending out that Java Lather and Flawless this week for you. I will toss in a copy of one of my childrens books for your body. This one has fitness as the story.

http://www.amazon.com/Russel-Mussel-Matt-Pearson-ebook/dp/B00NH0PZ64

EDIT: This is the only one I've had hard printed as well as digital.
Thank you!! I can't wait to try it. I'm more than willing to do a product review with before & after pics too!!

Awww!! He'll love that. He loves to be read to, and always enjoys a new book.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you!! I can't wait to try it. I'm more than willing to do a product review with before & after pics too!!

Awww!! He'll love that. He loves to be read to, and always enjoys a new book.
Cool, and if I can get that MaliBobu body butter done I'll include that too.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome progress!! Keep it going

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Catching up!! Yesterday, I was sore all over from back day & rowing. So, I took it easier. I did a 30 min meltdown yoga session in the morning. Let me twll you...I forget how much the core gets engaged during serious yoga. Shew...my abs are hurting today! Then I got in 4 miles with the nugget in the afternoon. I walk 2 miles to the park, let him play for a few hrs, then walked back to the car. That was a workout in itself...just keeping up with him at the park is. I know I was getting looks from the other moms in the group.. wondering why I was sweating so much. Haha!

Today was arm day!! Unfortunately, yates84 had to unexpectedly go out of town for work yesterday, & had our only gym access card (currently) with him. That didn't stop me though!! I improvised at home. It did make me realize I need more equipment* (db's, kettle bells, bands) at home for certain instances. The only db's I have at home are 3lb...but I made it work!!

3x20x3 Tricep kickback with a twist
3x20x3 Bicep curls
6x20x3 Tricep extensions (used both db's)
Bodyweight tri dips 12x3
Side push-ups 10x2 each side
60 second punches
3 point push-up 10 with each leg out
30 second side plank each side
60 second rapid punches
45 second elbow plank

I finished that around 10am. Around noon I did a 20 min stretching yoga session. Again...those abs are back burning!!

I think I've finally found a good balance between my pwo & stim....so no more racing heart or crashing feelings!! Just lots of energy!!

Now, time to get ready to go get snapped & popped @ the chiropractor!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was on the mobile app until just now, so couldn't see the photos -- just wanted to say the difference in that short of timeframe is already quite noticeable. That is incredible work. Very excited for you!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I was on the mobile app until just now, so couldn't see the photos -- just wanted to say the difference in that short of timeframe is already quite noticeable. That is incredible work. Very excited for you!
Thank you!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great job making up a workout on the fly today!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Core huh??....
You, sir, missed your cue for the Infamous Marine/Navy Seal CopyPasta. Let me correct your minor, but noticed, faux pas...

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^heh...smoke is now coming from the servers