Dubz Road to 230 entering the Darkside

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Only able to get to the gym once this week pretty much living out of my car since fire. Found a new place and signed lease today! Only thing they could salvage from fire are some dishes and clothes everything else I'll have to replace

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Only able to get to the gym once this week pretty much living out of my car since fire. Found a new place and signed lease today! Only thing they could salvage from fire are some dishes and clothes everything else I'll have to replace
sorry to hear bro wish you the best to recovering from this

n3rd

Awards
Sorry to hear about that, guy! Hope everything works out!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I got anabeta to run after cycle. Should I start it during or after PCT. PCT is sup3r PCT nolva and clom

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I got anabeta to run after cycle. Should I start it during or after PCT. PCT is sup3r PCT nolva and clom
What are your plans after pct? Id say run it during pct to give your appetite the best boost to eat enough cals to maintain

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
What are your plans after pct? Id say run it during pct to give your appetite the best boost to eat enough cals to maintain
I got 2 bottles of anabeta and mtest. Going to run that after PCT adding creatine and betalanine. Also will keep taking 10 mg mk 677 before bed through PCT and after. Will run the mk till next cycle in 3-4 months

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
So how bad would it be to just cruise on 150-250 mg of test instead of PCT hahaha

n3rd

Awards
You'd have to PCT longer. Run higher risk of your body not producing test for much longer.. I thought long and hard about cruising, but ultimately decided against it..