Dubz Road to 230 entering the Darkside

gymco541

Awards
Hey I'm newer to this forum but not gear, was hopin someone steer me towards a good place!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm newer to this forum but not gear, was hopin someone steer me towards a good place!
Ur gunna get banned in like 30 seconds flat homie , not allowed to ask for sources unfortunately

gymco541

Awards
Sorry like I said I'm new to this so I'll pay more attention of that, curious how does one who's been lifting for years and is familiar with supps gain a little more knowledge about ways to improve there Gaines

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 35 weight 223 (10 lb gain)

Thinking the test is kicking in aggression, focus, and strength all improving!!! As well as libido is up and every decent chick looks hot to me hahahah Alpha feeling is here. Not really sure what it should feel like since this is first test cycle.

Great chest and arms day at the gym killed the workout honestly could have stayed there all day lifting, It seems to be the only thing besides eating i want to do. Starting to get comments about gaining size, a client said I starting to look like the hulk ( i will take that as a complement)

Still at 3600 calories a day and got 15 days left of tbol to run

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Badass bro!! This is making me want to run a tbol kicker on my first cycle...

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Badass bro!! This is making me want to run a tbol kicker on my first cycle...
Made me a fan definitely going to keep in a rotation for Kickstarter or finishers for cycles. 50 mg pwo is my dose

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The way you are describing tbol reminds me of my cycles with superdrol. Orals are fun.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
The way you are describing tbol reminds me of my cycles with superdrol. Orals are fun.
Yes next cycle I think I going to try abombs or SD not sure yet. Heard great things about both!!!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Weight 222

Weight kinda stagnant past couple days going to maintain calories and if doesn't keep going up. Will up my carbs or cheat meals.

Another successful workout today strength improving. Drive to lift heavy weights big time!

All aboard the gain train choo choo!!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Eat more bro... come on!! Lmao your only up like 10lbs so far and only eating 3600 kcals a day... wtf man

Just fcking around

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Eat more bro... come on!! Lmao your only up like 10lbs so far and only eating 3600 kcals a day... wtf man

Just fcking around
I agree just was steadily gaining at those macros. Will add another meal in starting tomorrow

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Back was feeling pretty tight and stress is high from work so decided to spend my lunch break getting a massage. Feel great tonight!!!

n3rd

Awards
Crazy, still experiencing PIP?
I haven't that familiar 'charlie horse' pain in my glutes in a few weeks now..

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Crazy, still experiencing PIP?
I haven't that familiar 'charlie horse' pain in my glutes in a few weeks now..
Yeah man think I missed the muscle and didnt go deep enough kinda got a knot and slight swelling. No redness no fever so not infected. Will probably just take some time to heal. Lesson learned make sure you go deep enough!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 39 weight 223.5 ( morning weight)

Still slowly gaining weight. Great workout today alpha feeling is here for sure. Definitely noticing some gains in strength and muscle! Dealing with some pip from Sunday hopefully goes away soon. Might have to stick with left glute untill it goes away. Or dare try some other location.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Dude the gear I have gave me debilitating pip in quads the first couple of times. I was crippled for almost a week. That sh1t sucks. I've decided glutes all the way if I only need to pin twice per week.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Dude the gear I have gave me debilitating pip in quads the first couple of times. I was crippled for almost a week. That sh1t sucks. I've decided glutes all the way if I only need to pin twice per week.
Haha I cursed myself saying this is too easy and only get pip one day max. This is day 3 with a knot and slightly swollen, kinda looks funny with one glute bigger than the other.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I've been there. Had a knot on my quad for almost a week, looked ridiculous without pants on lol

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I've been there. Had a knot on my quad for almost a week, looked ridiculous without pants on lol
Haha I bet, but yours did go away right? Cause I got one butt cheek like kim kardashian ?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Was it a prop?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
DUbz86 wtf man am I reading your weight right? 233.5? 11.5 lbs in 3 days?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
DUbz86 wtf man am I reading your weight right? 233.5? 11.5 lbs in 3 days?
Fixed hahaha I wish! 223.5 morning weight. Starting up my carbs on my rice meals to increase daily calories and get around 500 g of complex carbs

n3rd

Awards
For PIP, jump in a stupidly hot shower and use your knuckles to work it down..
When I started, I felt PIP slightly, the above trick helped tremendously..

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
For PIP, jump in a stupidly hot shower and use your knuckles to work it down..
When I started, I felt PIP slightly, the above trick helped tremendously..
Cool man will have to try it! I've heard both side some say massage it some say leave it alone haha

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I've always left mine alone. My thinking is that if the muscle is irritating from the puncture wound (because ultimately that's what the injection is), why rub it and possible add further irritation/inflammation? But whatever works! dubz how's the HCG going for you? My nuts have shrunk up quite a bit. I'll have to do further research, but I've been meaning to look into it for possible future cycles

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I've always left mine alone. My thinking is that if the muscle is irritating from the puncture wound (because ultimately that's what the injection is), why rub it and possible add further irritation/inflammation? But whatever works! dubz how's the HCG going for you? My nuts have shrunk up quite a bit. I'll have to do further research, but I've been meaning to look into it for possible future cycles
Full and good to go hahahaha. Got to love HCG definitely does it job pinning day after each test pin. Pretty much painless with proper sub q technique in the belly

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
234 slowly gaining

Definitely am starting to feel the test kick in every workout a little more.

Moving this weekend might not be active but will still get time to put work in at gym. Maybe a few cheat meals this weekend :)

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established

Dropped 3 lbs this weekend due to ****ty diet from moving. But all done and unpacked!!

Great pump today at the gym back to beast mode

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Only few days left of tbol going to be interested in seeing how it goes with test only for a bit.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't notice a big difference bro. when I dropped the dbol on my first cycle I just felt better ;)

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't notice a big difference bro. when I dropped the dbol on my first cycle I just felt better ;)
Good to know!!! Was getting worried and test should be in full effect by week 6

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
First day off tbol still had a sick workout today weight staying at 222 gonna need to bump calories again if it doesn't start trending up

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys got sick then busy at work will be updating everything tomorrow!!!

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Fell off the bride myself, I'm back . Basically haven't been to the gym consistently in 4 months. I was 238, I'm now 205. See you got a beach ball in that arm man lol.