Dubz Road to 230 entering the Darkside

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Dude I've had a cold the past three days too. Good luck with the HCG. You getting any shrinkage so far?
Being sick sucks haha but it's strange really not feeling too bad just nose is messed up. Hopefully doesn't get worse tomorrow! No not really any shrinkage yet but guess this will help prevent as well. Running 500 ius split in 2 @ 250. Subq in the belly

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Also dropped down to 6.25 EOD aromasin also thinking about running the test for 15 weeks since I have enough or bumping up last couple weeks..

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Cold in full effect tonight probably calling off work tomorrow and sleeping all day. Diet will probably suck since I always crave pizza when sick haha

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Sick as hell called out of work sleep and pizza is all I'm doing today haha. O well guess I will use my 2 cheat meals for the week today and hopefully feel better tomorrow

n3rd

Awards
Day 17

Sick as hell called out of work sleep and pizza is all I'm doing today haha. O well guess I will use my 2 cheat meals for the week today and hopefully feel better tomorrow
Ha! Pizza is a killer..
When I'm sick, I take my PWO (mesamorph) that **** kicks the cold to the curb for a couple hours.. (I know, I'm that *******)

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Ha! Pizza is a killer..
When I'm sick, I take my PWO (mesamorph) that **** kicks the cold to the curb for a couple hours.. (I know, I'm that *******)
Haha I think I'll stick with Tylenol free cough and cold medicine and sleep. But gonna try to get to gym before work tomorrow even if I just go sit in sauna and sweat it out lol

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Feeling better today another off day. Ready for tomorrow heading to bed early tonight back to the gym in the morning

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 weight 219.7

Felt great to get back to the gym this morning weight is trending up even with only eating twice when I was sick but both those meals were high calories (pizza). Been back on my normal diet since yesterday. Heading down to Miami this weekend to see some family will try to eat good but no promises!

Almost 7 lbs in 19 days I really don't think 230 will be an issue maybe go over 230 to anticipate some loss during pct

EpicBarbell

EpicBarbell

Awards
Subbed for the long haul.

Getting ready to start test e with a tbol kicker for my first cycle so this thread makes me very happy.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the long haul.

Getting ready to start test e with a tbol kicker for my first cycle so this thread makes me very happy.
Dude loving tbol strength building and vascularity really coming along also can't complain about 7lbs in 19 days so far

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Also bp is amazing 120/70 hawthorn berry and apple cider vinegar working great my normal blood pressure is higher than this lol

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Did hypertrophy chest biceps and triceps today. Killed it man the extra push I'm getting in gym is almost euphoric. Could train easily for two hours but cutting my self off after 1 1/2 hours. Squeeze some legs in too since I missed my second leg day from being sick.

Woot half day at work then heading to Miami for the weekend will squeeze some abs and cardio in tomorrow and Hut the gym Sunday night. For my heavy upper body day!

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Thanks brother should be some serious gains will do progress pictures coming up in a few weeks!
Have learned a lot from you these past 2 days. Keep motivating us man!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Have learned a lot from you these past 2 days. Keep motivating us man!
Anytime bro just message me if you have any questions if I can't help I can point you in the right direction.

EpicBarbell

EpicBarbell

Awards
Dude loving tbol strength building and vascularity really coming along also can't complain about 7lbs in 19 days so far
What are you running support while you're on tbol? I planned on just running some adex those first weeks with the tbol but wasn't sure if it was necessary based on mixed reviews from people.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
What are you running support while you're on tbol? I planned on just running some adex those first weeks with the tbol but wasn't sure if it was necessary based on mixed reviews from people.
Tbol mg ed/ test 250 twice a week
Cycle support tudca 500 mg hawthorn berry 1130 mg some extra milk thistle. Apple cider vinegar 2 table spoons daily. Taurine 2 g, and 6.25 mg aromasin eod

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

Woke up today with 1000$ in fraud on my debit card. Now I'm pissed so gonna do some p90x ab ripper and go for a run to get out frustration.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Having brunch with the family today then heading home to hit up the gym and get my diet back on track.

Definitely had a few cheat meals this weekend. Going to have to put some extra work in this week!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 23 weight 220

Heavy leg day was a success added more weight was doing 480 lb leg presses 6-8 reps 3 sets that's heavy for my long legs lol all lifts going up!

Firing up hcg tonight

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Great workout today high rep back and shoulder day! Pumps are unreal and vascular/ hardness in full effect from tbol. Also I have noticed libido (morning wood) is every morning lately not sure if this is the test or tbol. Still think most of this is the tbol kicking in still a little early for test to be in full effect.

Other note seeing changes with body composition! Will be posting some 4 week progress photos coming up!

n3rd

Awards
You grabbed pre cycle pics, right? Gains bruh!
You should be starting to feel the effects of test now, right? 4 weeks in..

I started straight Test Cyp Jan 3nd.. So I'm not far behind you in terms of the cycle..

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
You grabbed pre cycle pics, right? Gains bruh!
You should be starting to feel the effects of test now, right? 4 weeks in..

I started straight Test Cyp Jan 3nd.. So I'm not far behind you in terms of the cycle..
Just got a new phone so I should have pics in the cloud took them on first week. Not really feeling the test yet heard sometimes it's week 5-6.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 weight 223

Killer chest/ arms workout today! This pump from the Tbol is no joke loving it!!! Focus is up in gym and progress is coming along fast guys

Weight up possibly from cheat meal last night Sushi and a Flatbread

Today was 2nd pin of hgc, at this rate ill see no problem hitting my goal and surpassing of 230

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Off day today going to take the puppy for a long walk and hit some light abs at the house before I hit the golf course with the boys! Stay swole my friends

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 weight 221

Great heavy upper body day at the gym. Killing workouts lately. Really no noticable effects form the test yet. But tbol is in full swing and feeling great.

Meal prep and shopping later today

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
What's are your meals looking like?
Typical day is wake up giant spoon full of peanut butter

Breakfast 4 eggs 2 pieces wheat toast

Snack protein bar

Lunch 8 oz white rice 8 oz chicken

Snack 2 pieces of wheat bread peanut butter

Dinner 8 oz chicken 8 oz of white rice veggies

Snack 1/2 pint halo top ice cream protein shake

Post workout protein shake and a 20 oz Gatorade

3600 calories
250 g protein
460 g carbs
90 g fat

Off days I'll eliminate one snack and the Gatorade

2 reward meals a week

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Typical day is wake up giant spoon full of peanut butter

Breakfast 4 eggs 2 pieces wheat toast

Snack protein bar

Lunch 8 oz white rice 8 oz chicken

Snack 2 pieces of wheat bread peanut butter

Dinner 8 oz chicken 8 oz of white rice veggies

Snack 1/2 pint halo top ice cream protein shake

Post workout protein shake and a 20 oz Gatorade

3600 calories
250 g protein
460 g carbs
90 g fat

Off days I'll eliminate one snack and the Gatorade

2 reward meals a week
Damn bro you don't eat any red meat or fish?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro you don't eat any red meat or fish?
I switch up chicken for lean ground beef, turkey, talapia, tuna. That was just what I ate today and typically same macros just switching proteins or carbs for other choices

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah bud.. your digging the tbol eh? Think the test is starting to kick in or what? Also how's the PIP been for ya? Where are you pinning? Lmao what's your favorite color?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah bud.. your digging the tbol eh? Think the test is starting to kick in or what? Also how's the PIP been for ya? Where are you pinning? Lmao what's your favorite color?
Yes not really huge gains from tbol but the vascularity and fullness is nice. Not sure this is first test cycle so I don't think it's kicking it yet heard around week 6 sometimes. Glutes and pip not bad, I'm getting more comfortable pinning. And blue :)

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
So I lost photos pre cycle when I got a new phone Verizon thought it was a good idea to erase my cloud!

Here are some morning pics weight at 221

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 32

Back and shoulders high volume day! Killed the workout looking and feeling stronger by the day! The pump is getting ridiculous by the way after lifting did some cardio on the rowing machine pumps were on fire only lasted 5 min before I had to stop and get on the treadmill.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
How many rest days you take a week?
2 rest days one after heavy lifts then one after hypertrophy days. Rest is very important my workout layout is posted on first page. With some added lifts.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yes loosing my abs but bulking for a while. Gonna keep bulking to 230-235 then shred down!!!!
Hell yeah man! I like that you have the mental focus to not freak out and start cutting kcals cause your losing definition. Good sh1t bro

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah man! I like that you have the mental focus to not freak out and start cutting kcals cause your losing definition. Good sh1t bro
Yes I'm the heaviest I've ever been and gonna keep going. Then shred down to goal weight after.