jakz

Awards
  • Established
DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Week 8 update

Got some stomach bug for about a week went down to 217 :( was forcing food down to try and maintain weight!

Back up to 221 today at the gym and back to regular diet and training! In about 2 weeks going to start some desoxy TD and DMZ as a finisher to push my gains up. Have not gained as much weight as I would like but that stomach bug threw me backwards quite a bit.

Work was also slammed lately but back for good now guys will keep you posted still can reach my goal of 230!!!!

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Week 8 update

Got some stomach bug for about a week went down to 217 :( was forcing food down to try and maintain weight!

Back up to 221 today at the gym and back to regular diet and training! In about 2 weeks going to start some desoxy TD and DMZ as a finisher to push my gains up. Have not gained as much weight as I would like but that stomach bug threw me backwards quite a bit.

Work was also slammed lately but back for good now guys will keep you posted still can reach my goal of 230!!!!
Keep grinding my man.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established

compression

Awards
How has your strength gains been since starting? What week are you on now and are you feeling the test strong yet?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
How has your strength gains been since starting? What week are you on now and are you feeling the test strong yet?
Week 9 strength libido and alpha feeling all way up. As far as the test kicking in I'm sure this is first test cycle so not much to compare it too.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Weight 224

Killer back and shoulder workout today!! Also starting taking conquer from ol as pwo some great pumps from that stuff
Can't wait for high volume arm day to feel it

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Firing up desoxy TD and some DMZ starting Sunday to finish off last 4 weeks till pct

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Another great workout today killed legs!!! Although the scale has only shown like 12 lb gain so far definitely seeing some huge gains love the cycle so far going to kill these last four weeks and make the most of it till PCT

Just took hypnos sleep aid going to pass out then huge upper body chest and arms day when. I wake up.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Brutal workout this morning. Morning weight 223 which after a few meals is like 225. Sad to think only 4 weeks left!!!

On the bright side already planning next cycle 12 weeks 500 mg test e/ 500 mg mast e with a bomb kick starter. Might go with dbol instead

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Brutal workout this morning. Morning weight 223 which after a few meals is like 225. Sad to think only 4 weeks left!!!

On the bright side already planning next cycle 12 weeks 500 mg test e/ 500 mg mast e with a bomb kick starter. Might go with dbol instead
That sounds like a sweet cycle. Ive heard of people running 25mg dbol and 25mg anadrol if you can't make up your mind lol.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a sweet cycle. Ive heard of people running 25mg dbol and 25mg anadrol if you can't make up your mind lol.
But was gonna do npp and prop but gonna wait and do test mast heard they work great together. Then do npp prop or tren ace prop so many options haha

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Huge back and shoulders day the gym. Felt great pump is getting crazy DMZ starting to kick in. Weight 226 3.5 weeks to go would like to be over 230 before pct

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Great hypertrophy leg day today focus is really great at the gym. Followed up by 15 min on the stair machine and 10 min on incline treadmill. Good times lol legs will be hurting tomorrow

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** guys pump is out of this world today!!! Chest arms day.

My hand was even getting pumps and cramping hahaha

Barley can fit in my shirt today #sleevebuster

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Going to be adding mk677 to my PCT and running it for my 3 month break between cycles. Also have some anabeta and mtest to run, going to keep the gain train going choo choo

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
One question should I start the mk677 next week when it arrives or when I start pct. I plan a low dose 10 mg daily before bed will have enough for up to 7 months

But will probably just run it till i fire up next cycle 3 months after this one ends.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
One question should I start the mk677 next week when it arrives or when I start pct. I plan a low dose 10 mg daily before bed will have enough for up to 7 months

But will probably just run it till i fire up next cycle 3 months after this one ends.
Start it asap bro

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I figured! Nice something to look forward to this week haha
If I remember correctly, around 3 days in you get a massive GH spike then it starts doing its random GH bleed... I link the study if I can remember where I read it

Anyway, I'd take advantage of that GH spike while I'm on gear rather than in pct

I believe MK also slightly increases cortisol, which you obviously don't want in pct

Btw man have you looked into running Clen in pct?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly, around 3 days in you get a massive GH spike then it starts doing its random GH bleed... I link the study if I can remember where I read it

Anyway, I'd take advantage of that GH spike while I'm on gear rather than in pct

I believe MK also slightly increases cortisol, which you obviously don't want in pct

Btw man have you looked into running Clen in pct?
Have not but will check it out.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Have not but will check it out.
Some guys say it's like the best way to transition out of cycle cause you still kinda have that "on feeling." It's also anti-catabolic and will help ya keep your gainz a little

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Some guys say it's like the best way to transition out of cycle cause you still kinda have that "on feeling." It's also anti-catabolic and will help ya keep your gainz a little
Yes I've been bulking so long that haven't looked much into clen. But was going to keep calories up and run anabeta and mtest after PCT to try to keep as much as possible. Then might adjust cardio and diet to lean up a little before next cycle

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yes I've been bulking so long that haven't looked much into clen. But was going to keep calories up and run anabeta and mtest after PCT to try to keep as much as possible. Then might adjust cardio and diet to lean up a little before next cycle
Yeah bro that's smart!!! Seems like too many guys are really too quick to cut after a cycle...

Anyway man I didn't mention Clen to suggest cutting but only cause it'll help you keep gains

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro that's smart!!! Seems like too many guys are really too quick to cut after a cycle...

Anyway man I didn't mention Clen to suggest cutting but only cause it'll help you keep gains
True just when I hear clen I assume cutting. But will do some research about it. Thanks for the tip brother!

Definitely want to keep as much of this as possible heaviest I ever been 227 with 3 weeks left. Really focused on some solid progress last few weeks before PCT.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Heavy upper body day!! Feeling stronger everyday! So sad to think only 3 weeks left before pct.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My best PCT was incorporating MK677 at just 10mg. Gained off cycle and increased strength losing only 4 lbs out of 15 total gained. Coming off another run in a couple weeks I've decided to cruise instead with MK of course. Never been so excited to come off a run lol!!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
My best PCT was incorporating MK677 at just 10mg. Gained off cycle and increased strength losing only 4 lbs out of 15 total gained. Coming off another run in a couple weeks I've decided to cruise instead with MK of course. Never been so excited to come off a run lol!!
Nice yeah I got like 7 months worth of mk677 coming liquid and caps so going to start it up soon as it gets in. And run it for the 3 months between cycles.

Now having a hard time deciding where to go next was thinking like 400mg test e/ 500 mg mast e. Or tren/test TD cycle too many options.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Or always could just do 300mg test e/ 500 mg mast e/ and the TD tren hahaha

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whatever you decide, imho, TD's especially tren would be best to kickstart your run, once long ester tren kicks in, change tren TD to PWO. Its amazing, like fireworks!! Will put you in the zone. I would pace back and forth between sets focusing on one thing, destroy this next set!!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you decide, imho, TD's especially tren would be best to kickstart your run, once long ester tren kicks in, change tren TD to PWO. Its amazing, like fireworks!! Will put you in the zone. I would pace back and forth between sets focusing on one thing, destroy this next set!!
Awesome man sounds fun! Thanks for the advice

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
As of now my plan for next one would be 400 mg test e/ 500 mg mast e/ 300 mg deca/ msten or alpha one Kickstarter

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Monstrous leg day today DMZ is in full effect crazy strength gains . Feeling great everything is working amazing. Diet is on point even though I snuck in a double chicken burrito from Chipotle tonight hahahah

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Off day today. Desoxy TD kicking in noticing increased hardness of muscles. Feeling amazing today definitely elevated sense of well being

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Back shoulder workout today agression is getting full blown from DMZ. Somewhat short fuzed. Putting some serious work it lifting sweating my ass of before I even get to light cardio

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Hypertrophy leg day great pumps almost too good haha back pumps started after deads upping taurine from 2g to 3g daily split dose weight 227

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established

That is my morning weight with only eating my pwo meal peanut butter and gummy bears hahaha.

Amazing power upper body today feeling like an animal lifting.

Last pin was this morning 2 weeks till PCT gonna make every workout count till then.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah brother you got to 230!!! Good for you man

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah brother you got to 230!!! Good for you man
Thanks man quite a ride getting there but I did it. Always nice to have a goal and accomplish it. Hoping to keep trending up last two weeks running DMZ and desoxy TD before I start pct.

Ordered next cycle as well it's going to be a beast!!!

1-4 30mg alpha 1
1-15 test e 450mg
1-15 mast e 500
3-15 tren ace 50-75 mg EOD

Going full on beast mode for this. Roughly 3-4 months to recover and reset for this bad boy. But will have some fun with anabeta/ mtest/ mk677 for down time might cut down a bit one month out to get ready and be lean as possible!!

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Thanks man quite a ride getting there but I did it. Always nice to have a goal and accomplish it. Hoping to keep trending up last two weeks running DMZ and desoxy TD before I start pct.

Ordered next cycle as well it's going to be a beast!!!

1-4 30mg alpha 1
1-15 test e 450mg
1-15 mast e 500
3-15 tren ace 50-75 mg EOD

Going full on beast mode for this. Roughly 3-4 months to recover and reset for this bad boy. But will have some fun with anabeta/ mtest/ mk677 for down time might cut down a bit one month out to get ready and be lean as possible!!
Should use all short ester's with each other tren ace, mast prop., Test prop.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Well going to stop DMZ and wait till test clears system to start pct my neighbor at my townhouse had a fire yesterday and house in uninhabitable. Everyone made it out safe but don't really have time to be worry about cycle support and all that.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Well going to stop DMZ and wait till test clears system to start pct my neighbor at my townhouse had a fire yesterday and house in uninhabitable. Everyone made it out safe but don't really have time to be worry about cycle support and all that.

Fck brother!!! Good to know no one got hurt

No go beat your neighbors' ass full roid rage style for fcking your cycle up

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Fck brother!!! Good to know no one got hurt

No go beat your neighbors' ass full roid rage style for fcking your cycle up
Haha that thought came to me a few times.... Luckily I was home and got my dog out. If I wasn't and something would have happened to her definitely probably would have happened. Diet is going to be hard to keep it together. Not use to having to eat out every meal...