Driver's Education 101 A Sponsored X-Factor and Drive Log

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 22

Comments

Rest day today. Agian increased in acne. I noticed some oily skin when waking up today. I put on some perscription acne cream and it kinda had a drying effect on my face. Sucks! DOMS is high as ever. Biceps feel like their about to burst and they look pumped as well. Back is sore like crazy as well. You would not believe the pain Im in with DOMS. It friken HURTS but it's all good. A few things I noticed about Drive today. I ramped back up the dosages from 4 to 6 caps. No stomach issues, no farting to report today. I started off in the beginning with 6 caps, brought it down to 4 and back up to 6 agian. Ill keep you updated on that.

Also another thing I noticed, Drive has a very nice leaning effect on 6 caps. On 4 caps I didn't really notice much but I basically went a little heavy on the carbs this week. Im going to try to ramp down the carbs a little and increase protien intake. Ill be sure to check for a leaning effect on 6 caps. I think 6 caps is very nice for leaning but have yet to see that effect on 4, Maybe Ill give it another shot after I confirm my 6 cap theory.

Also I would like to thank Dirk. I think he deserves a hand. I messaged him yesterday about that 14 day App Nut deal that was going on. He told me to get back to him in three weeks. I messaged him and he said he would send me a few extra bottles of Drive. I thought that was really nice of him! Give him a round of applause please. :clap2:

Anyway, this log has become very intresting. With the research on AA and cAMP. Im sure glad I was selected to run this log. Ill be sure to test my 6 cap theory to confirm it. Thanks agian Dirk! Ill keep you all posted.

Highlights

• [*]Delayed onset muscle soreness
    [*]Increased Acne
    [*]Oily skin
    [*]Slight joint problem in morning with left knee

As you can tell, Im a big MCR fan

For Your Entertainment

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
sorry to drag this off topic but I gotta say I like the singer of MCR a lot better with short hair than long black hair!

Congrats on such a dramatic change in only 20 days btw! That's really impressive.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
sorry to drag this off topic but I gotta say I like the singer of MCR a lot better with short hair than long black hair!

Congrats on such a dramatic change in only 20 days btw! That's really impressive.
haha thanks mess. Ill upload pic from start to finish once this log is done.:twisted:

Free Drive FTW. Well It's not techincally free, I log it still.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what does FTW mean? :icon_lol:

...im an idiot

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i got my drive a couple days after the App Nut 14 day thing, i was p*ssed i missed the cutoff

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 23​

Workout​

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
155x6
175x4
195x4
205x1
215x1

Incline Barbell Bench Press

125x8
125x8
135x6

Pec Deck Machine
100x8
100x8
100x8

Iso Flat Machine Bench Press
50x8
50x8
50x8

Triceps

Assisted Dips
50x10
50x10
50x10

Tricep Pushdown With V Bar
70x10
80x10
90x8

Tricep Pushdown With Straight Bar
80x10
90x10
100x8

Abs

Incline Machine Crunch
30x10
35x10
40x10

Double Machine Crunch
35x10
25x10
25x10

Comments

Today I felt a little lethargic in the morning. I must say, I wasnt looking forward to waking up. I had a math exam today and the teacher is just horrible. Although you cant really blame the professors most of the time, this guy is an exception. Sarcastic smart ass was what most people gave him on ratemyprofessors.com Worst teacher ever. I wasn't looking forward to his exam. Anyway, today I felt like I was a bit all over the place. I got up, cold and limping to the bathroom to take a piss. The DOMS is hitting pretty hard. I wasn't really feeling well today and my workout kinda felt like it was all over the place. Workout was pretty good though. High energy, endurance is up. It seems as if Drive is helping with me carry enough energy to carry out the last rep on some exercises. It feels like you are given a little peak or boost of power and then you pull off the rep. Pretty neat.

Anyway, besides that Im feeling pretty good right now. I have another exam tomorrow so I can't stay long. I got a nifty check from the school in the mail when I got home today. I have no idea what it's for, they just wrote me a 2000 dollar check for no reason. Gotta find out on that. That totally made my day. Anyway Ill keep you posted.

Highlights

• [*]Intense delayed onset muscle soreness
    [*]Excellent elevated endurance
    [*]Increased Acne
    [*]Lethargic
Mood:Happy! Bring on the money!

Workout Rating 9/10
Endurance 9/10
Pumps 10/10

For Your Entertainment

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
which features a Hooters-style eatery targeted at pre-pubescent boys.

thus the name raisins talking about mans nut sack

grrr i think its about girls size booooo bies im wrong

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
which features a Hooters-style eatery targeted at pre-pubescent boys.

thus the name raisins talking about mans nut sack

grrr i think its about girls size booooo bies im wrong
haha steveoph got it right. wow didn't think people paid attention to those kinds of details. Damn gotta make it harder next time. Just remember, this contest is not every day so you'll have to check in to make sure it's here.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dang it i was too busy playing Call of Duty 4...i missed todays contest :frustrate

...and i so knew the answer

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
dang it i was too busy playing Call of Duty 4...i missed todays contest :frustrate

...and i so knew the answer
haha! this gives you the incentive to pay more attention. :yawn:

There will be other questions. It aint over till 10 points are reached. :dance:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u know i pay attention to ur log...u just caught me at a bad time

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
u know i pay attention to ur log...u just caught me at a bad time
true true. Haha, keep it up. If less people pay attention, easier it is for you. I promise to have another question up before the weekend is over.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
My neighbour was a huge southpark fan so he got me to watch a fair bit. Great idea, I usually have been reading your log but haven't been posting too much.
visit often, or you might miss this chance.

Im actually hoping someone might take away your title. Shipping to canada is gonna kill me steve.

:smite:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
visit often, or you might miss this chance.

Im actually hoping someone might take away your title. Shipping to canada is gonna kill me steve.

:smite:
Dude you got a 2000$ cheque I think you'll have enuf ;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Today's Question

Toughness Meter​
Medium

At one point in time. African Americans were not people. Arguement had erupted in congress. In response to this a compromise arised. What was the name of the comprise involving the value of an African American at the time?

Nosnmiveins is today's winner. Try agian next time. Be sure to keep updated with the log!

Point System
  • Steveoph - 3 Points
  • Nosnmiveins - 2 Points

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
dangit, i think i know the answer now :(
haha. This is gonna be fun to see how long it takes to get an answer. Remember, if no one answers by tonight the question becomes voided.

Ill have more questions up. Some about random stuff, school stuff, history and some questions and trivia bout my log to see who's been paying close attention. :study:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ill let you take another guess. I messed up the question. The question was techically invalid due to the way I stated the question. It may not have been clear. Look at it now. No more 2nd guesses for people. It was an error on my behalf.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
it was a lot easier once u re-phrased it

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Man cellar some of us are in school during these contests.... you're killing me! :aargh:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 24

Comments

Wow tomorrow is my last dose of X-Factor. Well not quite. I still have another bottle I have to crack open. Anyway, today was just a rest day. I woke up with this burning sore feeling in my chest. It wasn't intense intense, but it sure was heavier than normal. Day's pretty much decent. I waited an hour on line to see what that stupid check was for. Turns out I can't keep it. It was a refund from my financial aid. My parents paid the tuition so they pocket the money. Sucks for me. Anyway, I noticed that Im breaking out more than usual. My face is oily and im starting to notice more and more acne. Small ones, not huge.

Anyway that's all there is to report for now. Tomorrow is leg day. Im gonna just test how it feels to do 9 caps of Drive. Wish me luck everyone!
Highlights

• [*]Delayed onset muscle soreness
    [*]Increased acne

For Your Entertainment

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
o boy... i might have to go a little nuts when i do my JW/Drive stack in Jan

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been up to 12- but have noticed that there is not that much difference over 7-8- I have great results with 6 plus RPM :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Today's Question

Toughness Meter​
Easy

______ is the only species of animals that the male become pregnant. Fill in the blank.

MESSPLAY is today's winner. Try agian next time. Be sure to keep updated with the log!

Point System
  • Steveoph - 3 Points
  • Nosnmiveins - 2 Points
  • MESSPLAY - 1 Point

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's Question

Toughness Meter​
Easy

______ is the only species of animals that the male become pregnant. Fill in the blank.

Point System
  • Steveoph - 3 Points
  • Nosnmiveins - 2 Points
I know the answer

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
YESYESYESYEYSYESYESYYESYESYEYSYESYESYYESYESYYESYEYSYESYEYSYES

I've been watchin this like a hawk! Finally!!!!

:bruce1:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ah,. missed by a few minutes.
some day's ill do two questions but I won't throw up a new post. Ill just edit my last one and post a question so be sure to check up on this often. Some days there will be no questions while other days there will be!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 25​

Workout​

Legs

Comments
Improved reps in all leg exercises. Noticed less rest time needed.

Squats
Barx10
185x10
235x8
285x4
185x10

Deadlifts
135x10
185x8
235x6
285x4
185x8

Leg Press
270x8
270x8
270x8

Calfs

Comments
Improved reps in calf exercises. Burning sensation after all reps. Extremely sore.

Sitting Calf Raises
50x16
50x16
50x16
50x16

Standing Calf Raises
200x12
200x12
200x12
200x12

Biceps

Comments
Very intense mind-muscle connection. Lowered weights. Exhausted after set.

Alternating Dumbbell Curls
25x10
30x8
35x8

Straight Bar Dumbbell Curls
60x8
60x6
60x6

Straight Bar Machine Curls
60x8
65x8
75x8

Forearms

Comments
Improved reps. Lowered weights. Extremely exausted.

Straight Bar Wrist Curls
50x15
50x15
50x15

Reverse Straight Bar Wrist Curls
Barx10
Barx10
Barx10

Comments
Hey everyone! Before I describe my workout today I want to tell everyone how crazy Drive is at higher dosages. I took 2 soft gels of X-Factor, 4 Drive caps and 2 RPM caps pre workout. I must say how crazy it really is. I took a total of 9 caps of Drive today. Im also out of X-Factor. Gotta crack that new bottle open tomorrow. Let the fun begin boys! Anyway, today I the 4 caps of Drive with RPM and X-Factor and waited about 45 minutes. My dad was unloading stuff off his van so I went to go help. I took about 15 minutes and kinda felt drained after helping. I hit the gym today only to see that I had the craziest endurance levels ever! The 1 extra cap of Drive really helps. I did my dosages like this 3 in the morning 4 pre-workout and 2 post workout. Endurance has been kicking into high gear. I felt a tremendous sense of mind-muscle connection as well as a sense of well being and euphoria. It was seriously felt. I have not been able to get that mind-muscle connection for some time now but today I cleared my head and there it was. I felt my muscles being used more as well.

I threw in biceps and forearms to help assist my weak parts. I will try to do biceps every 5 days from now on. Usually I wait a week before working them out agian but I feel as if I give them too much time to rest. Every 5 days Ill throw in some biceps and forearms to help make up for my weak spot. I got a bit drained while doing biceps and forearms after all the leg work I did. The workout today took me a total of 1 hour and a half. I exceeded my time by 30 minutes. I took 2 X-Lean pills that I had after the workout with Drive.

When you guys have a hard day, I would say ramp up the Drive dosages up by 1 pill. I did feel a difference on it. Endurance was up up and away! Haha. Ill keep you all posted.

Highlights

• [*]Intense delayed onset muscle soreness
    [*]Mind-muscle connection
    [*]Godlike endurance
    [*]Intense pumps
    [*]Increased acne
    [*]Overall sense of well being
    [*]Heavy overall sense of well being after post workout dose
Mood:Extremely energetic and happy

Workout Rating 10/10
Endurance 11/10
Pumps 10/10

LET THE X-FACTOR FUN BEGIN! YEAHHHH BOIIIIIYYAA!

For Your Entertainment