Driver's Education 101 A Sponsored X-Factor and Drive Log

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Easy. Ron Jeremy.

sorry guys nothing so far. Ill let you guess every hour until 12. Keep trying guys. I got the question online along with the answer. I just phrased it in a way which make it hell to google it up. :rofl:
Who said contest were easy. :cheers:

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
It`s a trick question :) There was a foiled attempt on Saturday November 2nd , according to http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=investigative&id=5778871 . This was first reported on national news by Chuck Gouldie . Hows that :O
Hm, the existence of that "attempt" is debatable though.

If you're looking for the real thing though, it was Don Gardiner reading the first wire from ABC. He was actually phoned the incident by correspondent Merriman Smith from UPI.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
it's not a trick question. :lol:
I guys managed to answer a question that I got from my source before. I just thought rephrasing the words around would give you guys hell. :)

If you want leviathan you earn it. :thumbsup:

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
it's not a trick question. :lol:
I guys managed to answer a question that I got from my source before. I just thought rephrasing the words around would give you guys hell. :)

If you want leviathan you earn it. :thumbsup:
or you buy it :toofunny:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
or you buy it :toofunny:
exactly nothing is easy and free. I make sure you learn that ;)

Myth taught me that.

He made me get close to 100 addy's for people to try RPM before I won the bottle. :rofl:

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
exactly nothing is easy and free. I make sure you learn that ;)

Myth taught me that.

He made me get close to 100 addy's for people to try RPM before I won the bottle. :rofl:
thats some serious grassroots campaigning.

By the way, excellent job on the log, great results man. Can't wait for whatever's next from you :good:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
The first word came over the television airwaves at 1:40 P.M. EST when CBS News anchorman Walter Cronkite broke into As the World Turns with an audio announcement over a bulletin slide

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thats some serious grassroots campaigning.

By the way, excellent job on the log, great results man. Can't wait for whatever's next from you :good:
Take a look at my final review page. I uploaded the pics. I am having MAJOR difficulty with my camera. Every time I try to upload the pics it says not connected or it disconnects me. I got one round of the pics and it was in the wrong format so I had to change it to paint. I shrunk it by accident as well. Check out the pics. You can still tell I added some mass hopefully.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
The first word came over the television airwaves at 1:40 P.M. EST when CBS News anchorman Walter Cronkite broke into As the World Turns with an audio announcement over a bulletin slide
I tried that :( I think cellar has gotten some faulty data, but at midnight he will prove us wrong. Until thend I'm studying for my statistics final :(

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Yo cellar, I looked into that Dan Pardo person and his report came in at 1:45 according to wiki, but walter cronkite reported it already at 1:40. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_John_F._Kennedy_assassination
I got my source of info off a trivia page. Most of the questions I put up came off the page directly and you guys managed to pull the answer that I recieved off the page. I would disreguard some info on wikipedia. Not all of it is accurate as I do believe regular people like you or me upload the information. There will be another question. I promised you guys a while back that I would have 2 questions left. Ill make this one a bit easier so look out for it. :hammer:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Alright, but I'm pretty sure that trivia site is wrong. Out of interest sake though, here's the video of the announcement

Walter Cronkite-JFK - AOL Video
An article from TV Guide is in support of wiki (How Television Covered the Kennedy Assassination - a 1964 TV Guide Article ) and also the Museum of TV Broadcasting (Kennedy, J.F., Assasination and Funeral ) and hell even the NY Times is with me (Reviews/Television; CBS Replays the Weekend of Nov. 22 - New York Times)

Dan Pardo reported at 1:45 (Welcome to Archival Television Audio, Inc. ,
You know how you had to work for your Drive, this is my work right here ;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Alright, but I'm pretty sure that trivia site is wrong. Out of interest sake though, here's the video of the announcement

Walter Cronkite-JFK - AOL Video
An article from TV Guide is in support of wiki (How Television Covered the Kennedy Assassination - a 1964 TV Guide Article ) and also the Museum of TV Broadcasting (Kennedy, J.F., Assasination and Funeral ) and hell even the NY Times is with me (Reviews/Television; CBS Replays the Weekend of Nov. 22 - New York Times)

Dan Pardo reported at 1:45 (Welcome to Archival Television Audio, Inc. ,
You know how you had to work for your Drive, this is my work right here ;)

alright buddy fine. Ill take it. A lot of hard work was put into your research when you should have been doing your homework. :stick:
Send me your addy. Ill get it out to you when I can.