Driver's Education 101 A Sponsored X-Factor and Drive Log

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 40

Comments

Sorry guys I keep the slow updates. Anyway I helped out at the gym yesterday to extend my membership. I hit the shoulders and traps lightly that day. I had to help haul them damn tredmills up half a flight of stairs. That **** is heavy...

Anyway It seems that Im feeling the pain from the X-Factor more and more. It's intense but nothing I can't handle at least for today. It also seems that I get tired randomly throughout the day. Im sleeping more than usual and my recovery is going great. Like I said earlier +8 pounds since the start. Lets hope I can bring it up to 10 pounds. Ill be delighted to upload some pictures when Im done with this log.
Highlights

• [*]Tired
    [*]Slight DOMS
    [*]Weird feeling in knee

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 41

Comments

Today is day 41. Im still holding in at 203. I went to my friends house to pick up my Scivation Xtend Apple Flavor and 2 bottles of Drive. It arrived at my friends house awhile back but I never got the chance to pick it up. His house is also like an hour away so I dont like to make frequent trips. Anyway Xtend is awesome. Pick some up guys! ;)

Id like to thank Dirk agian for the Drive. I finished my last dosage today of Drive today and I just HAD to go get my bottles. 2 shiny new bottles. The label looks a bit darker than usual and I noticed the label change on the dosage. Awesome. Can't wait to get cracking into the Drive. Ill keep you all posted.
Highlights

• [*]Sense of well being
    [*]Slight DOMS from X-Factor
    [*]Minor headaches in the afternoon

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i'll have been through 2 bottle of Drive by the next 3 days, then i have 2 more waiting to be used in feb....ur lucky for getting them for free!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i'll have been through 2 bottle of Drive by the next 3 days, then i have 2 more waiting to be used in feb....ur lucky for getting them for free!!
haha nothing is free my friend. I needed to put up the log for the Drives. Nothing in life is "free" sadly. :(

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u know what i mean, taking the time to write up a log is nothing if ur not having to spend money for the hottest products out

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
cellar, how does the xtend compare to purple wraath?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
cellar, how does the xtend compare to purple wraath?
I enjoy it much better than purple wraath. Not hating on purple wraath but Im not a big fan of grape. It's a good flavor but from what I remember it was a bit chalky. I could definately tell the BCAA's were in there.

I can't speak for the other xtend flavors seeing as this is my first time with xtend. I filled up half my giant water jug with xtend. 4 scoops with water. I first added like 2 cups of water and 4 scoops of xtend and threw it onto my blender thing. It's kinda similar to the magic bullet but made to fix up drinks. You drink the stuff right off the container. Easy for getting rid of protien clumping and stuff. Anyway 4 scoops with 2 cups of water is GODLY. The flavor is kind of strong on the green apple side with only 2 cups of water but taste great. The purple wraath although I didn't hate the flavor, I didnt love it either. The chalk like taste of it with the grape flavor reminds me of the old days when my mom used to give me grape cough syrup. Just my personal experience I guess.

You should get yourself some X-tend and some bulk citrulline malate. I did 4 scoops and like half a teaspoon of citrulline malate bulk powder. Awesome taste. It's not too sweet on flavor with about 1/3rd of a gallon of water and not too light. Good stuff.

If you know what Im talking about with the chalky taste in purple wraath and your not big on the way it taste (because it reminds me of cough medicine) pick up apple xtend or any xtend flavor. They do a good job at masking the rancid chalky taste that the bulk BCAA's are supposed to have and makes it taste close to fruit soda with the right ammount of water.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cellar i think someone had too many RPM today....

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
cellar i think someone had too many RPM today....

Free RPM's :rofl:

JK

I haven't had RPM in a week or two now. Im burned out on stims. I need some reset AD. Im just usually this helpful. :cheers:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 42

Comments

Sorry about the late updates. Kinda busy. Anyway Moved to a new gym. Place is said to be "bigger" but it doesnt seem so. It looks pretty small to me. Maybe because the old gym was a huge warehouse type of space with high ceilings while this place has low ceilings. It just feels smaller. Anyway workout was good. I did a general chest/tri/abs workout. The place is still being fixed up but they lack proper ab workout machines. I feel heavy DOMS sometimes to the point where it's painful. I guess it's a good feeling and a good thing that it's working. Ill keep you all posted.
Highlights

• [*]Sense of well being
    [*]Heavy DOMS from X-Factor
    [*]Increased endurance

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
just curious, but what are your plans long-term ? Do you plan on staying on natural supplements, or eventually evolving into something more 'hormonal' ?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
just curious, but what are your plans long-term ? Do you plan on staying on natural supplements, or eventually evolving into something more 'hormonal' ?
right now it's not much of a decision. Im only 18 so Ill be natural for some time. Im still making nice gains naturally and most likely will for some time. Im considering things like active extreme, AP, P-slin, and maybe the AX stack if I have money.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 43

Comments

Sorry about the late update agian. I made a "post it" to hold this post. Anyway it was a rest day. Chest and triceps were really sore. Im starting to get big and bulky which is just what I like. Over the past few days ive noticed acne appearing on my face. No not so much on my cheecks or forehead. Ive noticed a big one come in on my nose. Imagine rudolph the red nose reindeer. Thats exactly how I looked. It was a BIG pipple and it seems that more little tiny ones are starting to build up near it. Weird. So far everything is okay except I look like rudolph. Skin is kinda oily but random breakouts are not that likely. I get random acne from time to time. It's not the tiny little blemishes but big gigantic ones. I can deal with this for another few days as it does seem like my bottle is almost empty of X-Factor.
Highlights

• [*]Sense of well being
    [*]Heavy DOMS from X-Factor
    [*]Gigantic acne spot on nose

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 44

Comments

Sorry guys Im updating everything today. I was busy last night. Anyway gym mangement is gay. For some reason the gym was closed when I got there. The lights were close and everything. I assumed that they were moving? Anyway people starting to come to the gym and I waited. I explained to people what was "possibly" going on. After a crowd gathered practically one of the guys called up people. He called up one of the old workers who used to work at the gym. He opened the door for us. I dont know what kind of business they run but it's not an efficient one if Im stuck waiting in the cold for 45 minutes for a damn door to open. Anyway workout was good. Hit the back hard. I don't think anyone really cares about my numbers so Ill leave it out for today. Im still getting used to the machines actually. They dont have how much things weigh just numbers like 1,2,3,4,5 kinda weird. Anyway great workout. Great endurance. At the gym I did some measurements yesterday. My biceps are 15 inches for the right 14 1/2 for the left. That means each side grew about 1/2 inch. Really impressive for the short time being. Anyway Ill keep you all posted. This log is almost finished and Im about 205 maybe? I jumped on the scale and it said 208 but then agian I did chug down my half a gallon of apple extend. It may have tipped the scale. Anyway 205 and Ill be happy. That would be a 10 pound increase in X-Factor and Drive. Awesome stuff. :thumbsup:
Highlights

• [*]Sense of well being
    [*]Slight DOMS from X-Factor
    [*]Minor headaches in the afternoon

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 45

Comments

Agian, Ive been busy guys. Sorry about not updating as often.Yesterday was a rest day. I was feeling good diet was good too. I had the worlds most random nose bleed yesterday however. I used to nose bleed like crazy as a kid but it stopped. I had even forgotten that the nose could bleed! :lol: Anyway good day. Libido was way up. Ill keep you posted.
Highlights
  • Sense of well being
  • Increase In Libido
  • DOMS
  • Random nose bleed

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 46

Comments

Today was leg day. I pulled a new PR on my deads. I pulled up 325 no problem. I went for 335, I got it off the ground up up, and I started to lose my grip. I cant really count that lift considering that I couldnt lock the deadlift. It came off the ground and went up about 4/5ths of the way if not more. If I had remembered my straps then that would have been my new PR. I attempted to do it agian and no good. Oh well. Leg day was good. I helped out one of the owners or what not at the gym and I get abused! They ask to carry a few dumbbells and we carried 3 tons worth of dumbbells.Im not getting paid to help, Im being nice... That threw my workout off BIG time. I took 2 X-Leans after my workout however. Anyway I feel good. Size is coming along. Thank god it's the winter time, It seems that Im getting a bit bulky. :) Anyway Ill keep you all posted. This log is almost finished.
Highlights

• [*]Sense of well being
    [*]Slight joint pain after deadlifts
    [*]Increased libido
    [*]New PR on deads [325]

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 47

Comments

Just to let you guys know there will be 2 more contest questions of medium-hard level. :) Stay tuned for that. Today was day 47. Im really feeling good. Drive is in good high gear. X-Factor as well. I helped my parents do some work around the store today. Went through hell for some supplement cash. :lol: I just measured my stubborn biceps agian. 15 Inches Flexed. It Finally hit 15 inches exactly. That means that with this cycle of X-Factor my arms gained half an inch. It may not be a LOT to you guys but keep in mind that this gain was not over a 50 day period. It was over a 25 day period or so. Gains did not start to kick in until day 25 so that is VERY impressive. Im overall very happy with the quality of results that Ive seen. My legs are sore as hell right now. Anyway till another day guys. Ill keep you all posted. Lets see If I can get this log up to 4 thousand views please :thumbsup:
Highlights

• [*]Sense of well being
    [*]DOMS in Legs
    [*]Oily skin and hair
    [*]Slight lethargic feeling
    [*]Increased libido

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Finally you got them to budge!!! nice work man!

Do you feel anxious at all on x-factor?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Today's Question

Toughness Meter​
Hard

How many patents were issued in the United States without numbers before the first numbered patent was issued?

Nosnmiveins is todays winner. Check in agian for the very LAST trivia question guys.

Point System
  • Steveoph - 8 Points
  • Nosnmiveins - 5 Points
  • smeton_yea - 3 Points
  • MESSPLAY - 2 Point

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
before the fire that destroyed many of the records... I'm pretty sure it was nearly 10,000. Don't know the exact number though

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It seems like with X-Factor's loading period that a total of (3) bottles @ 1.25g of AA (5 gels) would probably be the best way to go about using a cycle ?

50 days seems just too short, esp with such a long loading period.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
before the fire that destroyed many of the records... I'm pretty sure it was nearly 10,000. Don't know the exact number though
You gotta do a little googling just a hint lol

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ill give you guys a hint it's under 10000 but close enough :lol:

3 point question wont be easy. I hope steveoph is working hard for the answer. There will be one more hard question after this.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Cellar that's just retarded. I said 10,000

1 consolation point to messplay

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
QUOTE=Cellardude;1115021]DING DING DING A WINNER :lol:[/QUOTE]

:woohoo:[

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Alright sure lol. I dont think it would make much of a difference at this point. :lol:
Cellar....most people will never run far enough on their first wind to know they've got a second. Success seems largely a matter of hanging on when others have let go. :duel:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Cellar....most people will never run far enough on their first wind to know they've got a second. Success seems largely a matter of hanging on when others have let go. :duel:
haha did you google that. :lol:
jk buddy :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so is the last question going to be 3 points (hard)....because if i answer it first then steveoph and i will tie...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
so is the last question going to be 3 points (hard)....because if i answer it first then steveoph and i will tie...
yeah most likely. I may throw in another question past the hard one so pay attention. 10 points to win remember that. There is no real tie. Only a 10 point winner. Ill throw in 2 questions to make it intresting but that would mean you would have to get both questions right my friend. :lol:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 48

Comments

I woke up kinda late today. It was snowing outside. Today was pretty good day for a off day. I dont feel sore today for some reason however. I do feel agian lethargic in a way. I just want to sleep all day. Recently Ive noticed some spikes in libido agian. It's weird I have yet to notice increase in libido for some weeks now and it comes back agian. Skin is still sorta oily. I also noticed very very VIVID dreams. I could some what recall and recollect most of my dreams from yesterday as well as the night before. It's pretty good that Im getting those deep sleeps. It means growth. Ill keep you all posted.
Highlights

• [*]Very deep sleep
    [*]Oily skin and hair
    [*]Slight lethargic feeling
    [*]Increased libido

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 49

Comments

Today was chest triceps abs and forearms. I dont think anyone pays attention to the numbers anyway so I will leave them out. There is only one day left anyways. Anyway, Strength is up. I pressed chest until I could press no more. The new chest machines are pretty neat. Their not easy either. So far since the beginning my chest exercises have increased about 10-15 pounds. Deadlifts about 30 and squats about 10-15 pounds. Amazing results is correct. Im happy that this cycle is about to end. I can get in on some of the foods that ive avoided for 50 days. Ill keep you all posted.
Highlights

• [*]Very deep sleep
    [*]Oily skin and hair
    [*]Sense of well being
    [*]Increase in strength
    [*]Increase in endurance (slightly)
    [*]VERY high libido

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 50

Comments

Today is my LAST day on X-Factor. My chest is sore like crazy and so are my triceps. I think my upper chest grew a bit over night actually. I feel the upper part of it and it's swollen,hard and stretchmarks are bigger. I have yet to take my Drive and X-Factor Dosages today . Today will be the LAST day on X-Factor however Dirk was nice enough to send me 2 extra bottles of Drive which I will be extending to allow the gains to come. I will create a Final review thread alone. I do feel this thread is a bit long so I will throw up a final review thread for everyone to see. It was a great opportunity to do this log. Up about 9 pounds. I held off fat for the beginning of the cycle but I may have put back some torwards the end. I appear to be the same body fat percentage however. Thanks for your views everyone. :thumbsup:

Link To My Final Review
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80471-x-factor-drive.html

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
buy another bottle of x-factor and keep going !

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Today's Question

Toughness Meter​
Hard

On national television who was the first to announce the assasination attempt on JFK? Which network did he work for?

Point System
  • Steveoph - 8 Points
  • Nosnmiveins - 5 Points
  • smeton_yea - 3 Points
  • MESSPLAY - 2 Point