Driver's Education 101 A Sponsored X-Factor and Drive Log

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Damn. I picked my favorite song off Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. Famous Last Words is my favorite off of The Black Parade. I picked the wrong cd.:frustrate

I think I should get half the points because I did get the band right. Come on Cellar I want some Levi!
alright fine haha ill give you a point. ~.~

pity point ftw :p

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 31

Comments

HOLY **** MY BACK IS KILLING ME! Today, I woke up, my lats are sore like a mother fudger. It's seriously no joke. The DOMS is friken painful as hell, It's fun to flex and feel the burning/tight sensation on my back but when I say it hurts, it hurts! The X-Factor must be kicking in full gear now, I wasnt that prone to DOMS until now. Before It kinda felt like a heavier tighter sense of DOMS but now it's just painful sore DOMS. Im hoping to have a good go. 19 days left to go. Im feeling like a trillion bucks now let the fun begin. :dance:
Highlights

• [*]Painful insanly crazy delayed onset muscle soreness
    [*]Slight headche throughout the day
    [*]Oily hair and skin in the morning
    [*]Good sense of well being

For Your Entertainment

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 32

Comments

Sorry I forgot to put up an update yesterday, I was a bit busy. Anyway Squats were up by 10 pounds yesterday. I managed to whip out 315 x2. Not bad for a kiddy like me. Deadlifts I went in with endurance rather than power. I managed to pull off 315 as well on Deadlifts and I did some dropsets that burned like a mother fudger. Anyway It was a great workout. Awesome strength gains. Im noticing that I am leaning out a lot on X-Factor and Drive. It has gotten progressively faster the way Im leaning out. I can see the abdominals underneath a layer of fat. I still have that cortisol gut though that I need to get rid of. Ill keep you posted.
Highlights

• [*]Increased Pumps
    [*]Increased Strength
    [*]Leaning effect is more pronounced
    [*]Started seeing stars after deadlift reps

For Your Entertainment

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 33

Comments
Today I decided to take it easy. My calfs were burning like crazy from yesterday. I can barely walk straight. Insane ****. I kinda slept all day today for some reason. Kinda felt lethargic and I had to use the bathroom often. Ill keep you posted. Not sure what to say. I moved todays workout to tomorrow where I think ill be in a better anabolic lifting state. :bb2:

Highlights

• [*]Lethargic
    [*]Had to visit bathroom often
    [*]Leaning effect noticed

For Your Entertainment

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 34

Comments

Hey guys today was a workout day. I felt pretty lethargic today for some reason. Just not one of my good days I guess. Anyway I hit the shoulders and traps today for a light workout. I know I know, I shoulda hit it hard but I didn't for the fact that I was tired to the bone. Anyway slow day and Im tired. I won't throw up a workout routine log or whatever it's called today. Just don't have energy. Tomorrow Ill be sure to make one for that workout. Also it looks like I got 3000 hits on this log. NICE. Ill be sure to throw up a nice question later on It will be a sort of bonus for reaching 3k views. Ill keep you all posted.
Highlights

• [*]Lethargic
    [*]Slight joint pain in knees
    [*]Minor headaches

For Your Entertainment

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
we all have our off days, ur still doin great man, keep it up

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Today's Question

Toughness Meter​
Hard

Show me what you got! Give me the most original/best/most effective/funniest pick up line of all times.Don't care, JUST MAKE ME LAUGH! Best one scores the points. None of that "I know Tripdog" stuff :rofl:

Point System
  • Steveoph - 5 Points
  • Nosnmiveins - 2 Points
  • MESSPLAY - 1 Point

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
"Are you and official because u've officially given me a boner"

"What has 142 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My zipper."

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
btw this will run into tomorrow night. Show me the funnies!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
btw, you guys can also edit your post until tomorrow night. this is a freebe question so enjoy it :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did this to a few girls Every time it worked and made everyone around laugh including the girl

I dont know who your boyfriend is but he is not spanking you enough

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, that dude rocks. Losing his hair and laughing about it LOL.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn baby, you don't sweat much for a fat girl
Thats mean bro. Fat girls self esteem is low enough . not a good idea. Not a good idea even on a fine girl,ONLY IF SHE'S NEGATIVE,it screams I have low self esteem and have to belittle people to make myself feel better.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Thats mean bro. Fat girls self esteem is low enough . not a good idea. Not a good idea even on a fine girl,ONLY IF SHE'S NEGATIVE,it screams I have low self esteem and have to belittle people to make myself feel better.
the point was to make a funny pick-up line, and that sh1t was just goofy

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Today's Question

Toughness Meter​
Hard

Show me what you got! Give me the most original/best/most effective/funniest pick up line of all times.Don't care, JUST MAKE ME LAUGH! Best one scores the points. None of that "I know Tripdog" stuff :rofl:

The winner is... smeton_yea! Thanks for playing. Tough choice really. I liked the hulk one but Im asian. Can't use it. :toofunny:

Point System
  • Steveoph - 5 Points
  • smeton_yea - 3 Points
  • Nosnmiveins - 2 Points
  • MESSPLAY - 1 Point

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well if i knew u were going to USE them then i would have thought of something else,lol

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
well if i knew u were going to USE them then i would have thought of something else,lol
haha I was looking for overall funny. I would NEVER use pick up lines lol. Bad way to leave an impression! :fool2:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 35​

Workout​

Chest

Comments
Strength was up in lift. Endurance not so much.

Flat Barbell Bench Press
135x10
155x6
225x1

Incline Barbell Bench Press
105x8
105x8
105x8

Iso Incline Machine Bench Press
25x12
25x12
25x10

Seated Dips
90x10
90x10
90x10

Iso Flat Machine Bench Press
50x8
50x6
50x6

Cable Crossovers
30x10
30x10
35x8

Triceps

Comments
Improved reps in all tricep exercises

Pushdowns With Straight Bar
70x12
90x10
110x8

Pushdowns With V Bar
70x10
90x10
110x8
140x6

Dumbbell Kickbacks
10x20
10x20
10x20

Comments
Today I felt pretty tired as well. I seem to be getting a bit more sluggish lately. Anyway I attempted 225 on the bench press and I guided through with a spotter. It felt pretty good. My bench has always been weak so 225 is a milestone for me. Before this log I doubt I could have hit 200 that well without my spotter practically doing it for me. Anyway my weight is up. I hit 202 pounds today. Thats up 7 pounds. The guy at the gym said the scale was never accurate but I used it to measure weight gain and I started off with that scale so Ill finish off with it. So far 7 pound gain and about 1% body fat drop Nice! Ill keep you all posted. Im starting to feel sluggish more often and acne is starting to come in. Other than that I feel good. Turkey day is coming up and I can't wait to stuff myself with that tasty turkey meat. Wohhoo :hammer:

Highlights

• [*]Increased acne
    [*]Lethargic
    [*]Up 7 pounds since day 1
    [*]Leaned out by 1% body fat
    [*]Slight headache in the afternoon
    [*]Increase in libido
Mood:Exhausted

Workout Rating 9/10
Endurance 7/10
Pumps 10/10

For Your Entertainment

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 36

Comments

Holy DOMS Batman! My chest hurts! Im tired as hell right now. My body aches like crazy. It's seriously no joke. Lately I seem to feel a bit lethargic. I just feel like going to bed or lying down. It's weird. I haven't really gotten headaches that often but I do feel tired often. Im wondering if thats an effect from X-Factor. Anyway Strength is still up. I also seem to have missed the libido boost on Drive. It seems my libido is back to normal. Im currently taking 6 caps which helps in terms of strength and endurance but my sex drive has decreased a bit. I guess it's just because Ive been feeling sleepy these days. Anyway Ill keep you all posted.
Highlights

• [*]Lethargic
    [*]Extreme DOMS in back and chest
    [*]Minor headache
    [*]Increase recomp effect

For Your Entertainment

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
The reason why you feel lethargic is probably due to the DOMS, it makes you feel tired, because waking up wrecked is hard to imagine lol, but it's a good sign. :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i woke up and i thought my back was on fire. It turns out that it was actually my outter chest that was just burning too hard.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 37

Comments

Sorry bout this, This was a few days ago. I forgot the update. Sooo I was supposed to workout on wednesday but I didnt get the chance. My buddies from college came back to new york. All my buds from highschool. We just had to get together to celebrate. Hit the movies to watch some hitman. (pretty sick stuff) Anyway yeah that was all. I dont remember what happened on that day however in terms to X-Factor and Drive. I remember some DOMS and thats pretty much it.
Highlights

• [*]Extreme DOMS

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It never occured to me that the DOMS would cause lethargy when I was expierencing it. I only bought 1 bottle of X-Factor and threw away about the last 5 gels I had b/c of headaches.

I'm contemplating just dealing with the sides and go straight through @ 4 gels/ED for 50 days. X-Factor's DOMS worked very well for me.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It never occured to me that the DOMS would cause lethargy when I was expierencing it. I only bought 1 bottle of X-Factor and threw away about the last 5 gels I had b/c of headaches.

I'm contemplating just dealing with the sides and go straight through @ 4 gels/ED for 50 days. X-Factor's DOMS worked very well for me.
I guess it depends on the intensity of the DOMS experienced. Some have really SICK DOMS. Like I do. So this might cause a form of lethargy in some.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must admit i've been sleepier since it kicked in, but hadn't really connected it before now

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I feel tired from time to time. Its really hard to explain though. All I know is that from time to time, I just want to sleeep. Mostly in class too! :lol:

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Hey cellar! Did you have a happy thanksgiving bro? Just checkin in!

-Messplay

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hey cellar! Did you have a happy thanksgiving bro? Just checkin in!

-Messplay
hells yeah man. Protien shake for breakfast, and turkey for the rest of the day lol! I think I went a little overboard on the cheese cake though. :rant: It was pretty good though. how bout you buddy?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I feel tired from time to time. Its really hard to explain though. All I know is that from time to time, I just want to sleeep. Mostly in class too! :lol:
Happends to me even when I'm not on X Factor lol

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 38

Comments

I forgot to update this yesterday. It was thanksgiving. I tried to hit the gym in the AM but it didnt work out. The place was closed. Oh well. I ate a ton of food. I gotta do something about all that food. It's really getting onto me if you know what I mean. I didnt get a workout if a while so I didnt feel anything besides stuffed yesterday. Haha! Ill keep you all updated.
Highlights

• [*]Stuffed from turkey!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 39​

Workout​

Legs

Comments
Endurance was great. Strength not so much.

Squats
115x12
185x10
225x8
185x10

Deadlifts
135x10
185x8
225x6
305x2

Sitting Calf Raise
50x16
50x16
50x16
25x16

Biceps

Comments
No noticed change in rep or strength

Alternating Dumbbell Curls
25x10
30x8
35x8

Barbell Curls
60x10
60x10
60x10

Straightbar Machine Curls
65x10
70x10
75x10

Back

Comments
Increase in reps in all exercises.

Lat Pulldown
100x12
120x10
140x10

T Bar Rows
50x12
50x10
25x10

Comments
Oh man todays workout was a MESS. I walked into the gym to discover that it would be closed tomorrow. It seems like some problem with the gyms were going on. Things werent up to date such as the bathroom and certian things needed to be up to date with inspection. A investor was supposed to throw some money down to help invest in the gym but went on vacation and never called back. I decided to throw a longer workout that usual just in case I wont be able to lift tomorrow. The gym is shutting down and moving to the other location. Which is like 6-7 blocks from my house rather than the 3. It sucks cause now I have to walk more. Anyway fairly decent workout. Im tired to the core right now. Not much to report. I dont really feel DOMS because its been DAYS since Ive lifted. No lethargic feeling right now and no joint pains. It's weird cause I feel nothing right now. Haha all is good. Im tired. Ill keep you all posted. P.S I cant wait to upload some progress pics. Almost day 50!

Highlights

• [*]Tired right now! lol
    [*]
Mood:Sleepy!

Workout Rating 9/10
Endurance 9/10
Pumps 9/10

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
That sucks about the gym! Hope the transition won't be too hard on you.

Are you taking any sort of pre-workout stim to help combat the sleepiness? I'm guessing your focus and energy kicks in once you start hitting the iron.

Can you see yourself doing another cycle of this in the future? What are you going to do once this cycle is done?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
That sucks about the gym! Hope the transition won't be too hard on you.

Are you taking any sort of pre-workout stim to help combat the sleepiness? I'm guessing your focus and energy kicks in once you start hitting the iron.

Can you see yourself doing another cycle of this in the future? What are you going to do once this cycle is done?
I do like X-Factor and Drive combo but i will admit its EXPENSIVE! Honestly, If I had to shell out my own cash to do this cycle (which ends up being around 200 bucks probably not.) If you have 200 bucks that you were going to use to do a cycle by all means JUMP on it. I just wouldnt be able to afford a cycle any time soon. Im in college and things dont come cheap.

Im taking pre-workout stims on leg days. 2 caps of RPM not to really "feel" the effect but just a little kick to start things up. I think im having trouble with stims now. Possibly the constant use of them makes me feel like my hearts going a hundred miles an hour for the entire day. 2 caps of RPM delayed my sleep by about 1-2 hours. Imagine more than that!

Once my cycle is done Ill most likely continue Drive. I have 10 days of X-Factor left and I just cracked open my 3rd bottle of Drive which Dirk has kindly given me. Ive experimented over the time with countless dosages. From 6 caps to start down to 4 then up to 6 then as high as 9. I did that about 5 days for each dosages bump to see a difference. 6 gives a nice recomp effect 9 has a slightly higher recomp effect(not that much) and 4 doesnt seem to have that effect. Thats just me though. Anyway yeah Im going to be running my Drive to expriment some more after X-Factor. Maybe Ill try something like Active Extreme, Anabolic Pump/P-Slin with RPM next. Im up 7 pounds on the Drive X-Factor stack with 10 days left to go. Im hoping for some amazing results in the time being. (possibly 10 pounds) :thumbsup:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Today's Question

Toughness Meter​
Hard

What was the lowest the Dow Jones Index reached during the depression?

Steveoph wins todays trivia challenge. Sorry folks try agian another day. Be sure to visit my log often.

Point System
  • Steveoph - 8 Points
  • smeton_yea - 3 Points
  • Nosnmiveins - 2 Points
  • MESSPLAY - 1 Point

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He has a job. Supplement collector :p
Lol that's what my housemates call me. I have so many bulk products from NP it's crazy how much room they take up. And since i live with 4 girls all the supplements and powders are mine lol.

Although it's all out of my pocket, I'm still trying to win my first contest online! I think cellar might be the first one, which is awesome cuz he's just a college student like me :dance:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Lol that's what my housemates call me. I have so many bulk products from NP it's crazy how much room they take up. And since i live with 4 girls all the supplements and powders are mine lol.

Although it's all out of my pocket, I'm still trying to win my first contest online! I think cellar might be the first one, which is awesome cuz he's just a college student like me :dance:
Wow you beat me to it, I live with 2, and it's more than enough to keep me satisfied :lol: