Driver's Education 101 A Sponsored X-Factor and Drive Log

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the video, good thing is i got the form down...bad thing is my back must just be weak!!!lol

i just need to work work work...we'll see how it goes next week
don't worry about it, I started deadlifts at the end of june. Before then I was doing my girly bicep curls and crap. I started hitting legs especially compound movements like Squats and Deadlifts. you wouldn't believe how fast your legs catch up and how much your weights increase. I was like 172 I believe or so and I bumped it up to 178. I reached a plateau until I actually started doing leg work. The numbers come on quick, from June - July I increased in like 90 pounds on the dead lifts. From a mere 145x6 to like 200 something 4 or something like that. :rofl:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya on the weight gain when u workout ur legs...i started school last jan and when i started working out legs for the first time, i went from 160 to 185 in 4-5 months

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya on the weight gain when u workout ur legs...i started school last jan and when i started working out legs for the first time, i went from 160 to 185 in 4-5 months
haha, how old are you btw? college stud? Im a freshman in college. :wave:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
junior, be 21 in december

and when i said started school, i mean transfered to the school im currnetly at

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why can't you do them? I remember reading that big legs = disadvantage in fights? Something bout that. :D
Well, there is that and also my lower back can never fully recover and it eventually turns into a strain. I could do sets of 12-15, but that is not deadlifting to me.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
325 on deads that rocks! Keep up the good work buddy!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
325 on deads that rocks! Keep up the good work buddy!
thanks.:thumbsup: My log is getting lots of views lately ehem. :thumbsup: :lol:

I probably shouldnt have hit that 345 lift. My knees feel a bit funny.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 12​

Workout​

Shoulders

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
35x10
40x8
45x8

Machine Shoulder Press
25x8
35x6
35x4

Seated Rear Smith Machine Press
60x10
80x10
100x10

Dumbbell Shrugs
45x10
50x10
55x10

Dumbbell Front Raises
20x7
20x7
25x5

Machine Front Raises
20x8
20x10
30x6

Abs

Machine Incline Crunch
30x10
35x10
40x10

Machine Double Crunch
0x10
0x10
0x10

Comments

Oh man todays workout was so long. When I say long I mean that it felt like it took forever. Not the very best day for me. It was pouring outside and I felt lethagic like crazy. I hit the gym and for some reason my lifting spirit was killed. I just wanted to go to sleep. Im about to go to sleep soon. Nothing much to report. Didn't feel the Drive today. I have some heavy DOMS from yesterday's leg workout though. My calfs were never so sore before. Anyway Ill keep you all posted. Off to bed for me soon.

Highlights

• [*]Lethargic
    [*]Delayed onset muscle soreness
Mood: Tired

Workout Rating 6/10
Endurance 6/10
Pumps 6/10

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol I can get/got 405 deads with no straps at all.//chuckles

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
lol I can get/got 405 deads with no straps at all.//chuckles
show off. :stick:

haha jk Im aiming for the 400. It might take me june to hit that kinda number though. what are your stats smeton? Just wondering what your weight,height and bf is :D.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a many threads on here that have helped me improve mine. Many knowledgable bro's!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 13

Comments

Not much to report today. It was an off day. I still have DOMS all over the place which is good. Also I took a nap today and I have a small headache right now. Anyway thats all I have to report for today. I have a HUGE paper due tomorrow and I want to finish it on time. So Ill keep you guys posted.

Highlights

• [*]Delayed onset muscle soreness
    [*]Headache after nap

For Your Entertainment

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
For some reason I like following this one better than the other one at BB:D Keep it up bro:thumbsup:

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
what's your weakest body part?

Hope you're feelin better :woohoo:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
what's your weakest body part?

Hope you're feelin better :woohoo:
well the part I need the most work on I would say is shoulders/traps. I had some weird shoulder pains a few months ago and didnt want to hit it heavy. I also tried doing shoulders on chest/triceps day. Big boo boo. So Id probably need the most work on those parts.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 14​

Workout​

Biceps

Alternating Dumbbell Curls
25x7
35x7
40x6

Straightbar Bicep Curls
70x8
70x8
70x6

Machine Straightbar Bicep Curls
70x10
75x10
80x8

Concentration Curls
25x10
25x10
20x12

Back

Lat Pulldown
100x10
120x8
140x8

Seated Rows
130x10
170x10
170x6

Dumbbell Rows
50x12
60x10
70x10

Machine Iso Lateral Row
50x10
50x10
75x10

Assisted Pullups
100x8
100x8
100x8

Forearm

Concentration Forearm Curls
25x15
35x15
45x15

Dumbbell Forearm Curls
25x12
25x12
25x12

Comments

Oh man today I was PUMPED! I was not really feeling it emotionally considering the lack of sleep I had last night. I took about 3g of Citrulline Malate to help me keep up at the gym today. I didnt get to sleep until like 3am last night due to my paper. I started cramming for it last minute. I managed to finish the outline last night and I wrote out a 7 minute speech within 30 minutes. I was so pressed for time. Anyway, I wasnt really feeling it if you know what I mean. I was tired as hell today, but the stack of Drive,Bulk Citrulline Malate, X-Factor really hits the spot. It feels like my body is pumping extra extra blood to help me keep the last few reps that I try to pull out of my ass. It's crazy, I feel my heart thumping like crazy and then it calms down after a minute or so. It's not a bad feeling, more of a pump in a way. My biceps, back and forearms hurt like hell right now, Crazy pumps. The Citrulline Malate helped me keep my workouts longer as I noticed the extended endurance like usual from it. Anyway great workout. Hope my next workout will be that awesome. Im really bummed out that my arms won't grow. After a month and a half of torture on it, it only seemed to perk up .2 of an inch. Anyway Ill keep you all posted. If anyone has some cool tips for a ectomorph on how to improve his arm size please speak up. Thanks guys!

Highlights

• [*]Lethargic
    [*]Delayed onset muscle soreness
    [*]Encreased endurance
    [*]Insane pumps almost painful
Mood: Tired & Pumped!

Workout Rating 9/10
Endurance 10/10
Pumps 10/10

For Your Entertainment

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
hey just a thought.

since i dont know you that well and your workouts could you comment alittle about how they went in reguards to PRs or stuff. maybe your in rehab or something like i am or was. for ex..

just a bad example of my workout tonight
"80x13x4x1.5 (1.5 reps weaker then last time, ill let it go one more week)"

you dont have to put the comments there it meses up the logs look hehe but perhaps comment down below.

i am soo needy arent i lol. i just wanna judge how these products really are affecting your lifts not just ur moods

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hey just a thought.

since i dont know you that well and your workouts could you comment alittle about how they went in reguards to PRs or stuff. maybe your in rehab or something like i am or was. for ex..

just a bad example of my workout tonight
"80x13x4x1.5 (1.5 reps weaker then last time, ill let it go one more week)"

you dont have to put the comments there it meses up the logs look hehe but perhaps comment down below.

i am soo needy arent i lol. i just wanna judge how these products really are affecting your lifts not just ur moods

oh sure thing. I could do that, It would be more convient that way instead of searching around for it instead. Ill see what I can do next week.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
nice entertainment today :thumbsup:

PS- HOW MANY FRIGGIN PULLUPS DID YOU DO HOLY SMOKES

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Do you prefer doing biceps before you work your back? Just wondering because I don't feel I can work my back as well if I have already exhausted my biceps.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Nice man. I should be getting my X-F log started soon.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Nice man. I should be getting my X-F log started soon.
I hear that!!! This log is already half way though and I still haven't received my X-Factor.....however, I did hear on the news today, that there was a big study done on the Canadian border agency and how they've been too lenient on letting all sorts of things across the border....maybe I'm unlucky enough to be caught up with customs trying to look tough on anything that may be anabolic.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
nice entertainment today :thumbsup:

PS- HOW MANY FRIGGIN PULLUPS DID YOU DO HOLY SMOKES
haha, they were assisted pullups. Nooo way in hell I could pull one set of pull ups like that on my own after a beating from the exercises beforehand. I was struggling my ASS off to even get those pullups done as a matter of fact.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
this is gonna sound retarded but...

what are assisted pullups?

and still, 2400 of anything is massive

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
this is gonna sound retarded but...

what are assisted pullups?

and still, 2400 of anything is massive
a machine that adds upwards force in this case

100lbs pushing up allowed this weenie to do x amount of pullups LOL.

we all start somewhere haha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its where the machine pushes up on your feet or knees (if its a kneeling one) so that you are doing the pullups with less than body weight

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yup. gotta start somewhere @_@. For the record I can do like 5 pull ups on my own. Im a big boy :rofl:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 15

Comments

Not much to report today. It was an off day. I noticed the DOMS is getting a bit more pronounced. Also, It seems that my biceps are holding onto that swollen pumped look from yesterday's workout. It feels great. So far everything's pretty smooth. Im getting plenty of water so I havent noticed the headaches today. Ill keep everyone posted.

Highlights

For Your Entertainment

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 16

Comments

I was supposed to update this yesterday but I was busy with work. So I reserved it for today to update. Anyway, I don't remember my workout. I usually update it right after a workout if not a few hours after a workout. I totally forgot what I did yesterday so sorry bout that. I do remember that my strength did go up. I noticed in benching my strength has been lifted beyond that of creatine. Basically a month or two ago while on Controlled Labs Green Magnitude I noticed increase in strength on creatine. I am glad to say that while "off" a creatine cycle, I am stronger. I could only imagine the gains if I were to do something like RPM,Drive,X-Factor,Green Magnitude and Citrulline Malate. I think it would honestly be a killer stack. So far everything is going good. Strength is up, endurance was down from the previous week however. I managed to whip out 185 on bench press 4 times without a spotter helping me. I was pretty happy. Strength seems to be up for heavy lifts and endurance seems to be up in terms of lighter lifts. Basically, lets just say im stronger than before and endurance has improved on the same lifts as last week. Heavier weights used this week, the endurance was low, but that's expected. My chest is sore like crazy today. Man, It's hard to even lift my arms today. My triceps are killing me and so are my chest. Great workout yesterday. Mucho recommumundo(not sure if that's spanish, but it's my way of spanish)! Ill keep you all posted.

Highlights

[*]Increased pumps
    [*]Increased strength
    [*]Endurance was up but not on my heavy lifts
    [*]Weighed in at 199 pounds (+4 pounds)

For Your Entertainment

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
post reserved for review. Im stoked with work tonight, Ill update tomorrow when I get the chance. I weighed myself today. 199. Up 4 pounds but I did drink a ton of water, Im still pretty sure I gained some weight while leaning out already.
Wow impressive!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I turned 20! Thanks!

And yeah, the log looks good, that's why it has tons of readers :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, damn, almost 3x as many as mine. Nobody is interested in Superdrol NG I guess :) I shoulda named the thread "Naked pictures of Jamie Eason"

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 17

Comments

Today was a rest day. I did Chest/Triceps yesterday and oh man oh man the pain. The DOMS is painful. It's a good pain, but man that crap friken hurts like crazy. Not much to say today. My joints feel a little weird today, I have some DOMS. Nothing else to report besides that. My bottle of X-Factor is getting really light. It almost feels empty, I cant wait for the results to start kicking in. Ive noticed vast improvements in my body especially around my mid sections due to Drive. It's gonna be sick when I cut in april. Im eatting more but leaning out at the same time. Today I chomped down on my favorite sandwich in the entire world. Subways italian BMT on hearty italian bread. I ordered double meat, and chomped away. It's too good for words to describe. Right now I have some what of a sweet tooth for some reason, not sure why but i crave candy. Maybe because of the fact that it was halloween yesterday and I noticed everyone chomping away at candy today. Totally unfair. Oh I also forgot to mention that I bumped Drive dosages down to 4. I want to see how well bumping down the dosages would work. Dirk said it should feel like 6 caps and the strength and endurance should still be there on 4 caps a day. Going to see how that goes over the next few days. Ill keep you all posted.

Highlights

[*]Weird joint discomfort in knees
    [*]Increased libido
    [*]Dropped Drive dosage down to 4 caps per day.

For Your Entertainment

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cellar to tell u the truth, i feel stronger and have more endurance on 4 caps then i did on 6....its awwwesome cause it makes the Drive bottle last longer :head:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
cellar to tell u the truth, i feel stronger and have more endurance on 4 caps then i did on 6....its awwwesome cause it makes the Drive bottle last longer :head:
:run: Im going to be running 4 caps from now. I did the cAMP loading phase as suggested, now let's see how well the results will follow! :cheers: Cheers on the Drive though. 4 caps does last longer. Running a 10 day 6 caps of Drive is 60 caps. with 50 caps left running at 4 caps per day with 50 caps left thats 12 days or so. One bottle last 23 days. Not bad. Not bad at all.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you take in omega 3's? or Cissus? or any anti-inflamatory substance?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
do you take in omega 3's? or Cissus? or any anti-inflamatory substance?
I cut all my omega 3's but im taking incarnate to help with the joints. It's working for the most part, but on certian days my joints feel a bit funny.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AA suposed to cause dry aching joints.

Ive heard NOt to do cissus on AA because cissus is an anti inflamatory and AA is a pro Infl so its opposing forces when just one works best so theres no use of doing ANY anti-inflamtory product

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
AA suposed to cause dry aching joints.

Ive heard NOt to do cissus on AA because cissus is an anti inflamatory and AA is a pro Infl so its opposing forces when just one works best so theres no use of doing ANY anti-inflamtory product
yea i was doing

3g bulk cissus daily
15-30g fish oil daily
5-10g olive oil

stopped both

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think from what jjohn has said that the cissus is ok in reasonable doses, as is glucosamine/chondroitin/msm. If you look at the "ultimate faq" for xfactor, it just says to avoid fish oil more than a few times a week and NSAIDs. doesn't mention cissus

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think too that noone is quite sure what the mechanism is that AA actually causes muscle growth by, so it may be the inflammation is a side effect more than cause.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I ran cissus with it, it was approved by William (the big boss) and is also part of a formula recently introduced by Universal.(Animal Test) And X Factor doesn't cause dry aching joints. It is released when damage occurs, ex: Muscle fibers. AA release is the important start of the process of recovery. If you don't lift too much weight (like most of us do, I do too sometimes), and you focus on mind muscle connection, you will have virtually no pain.

And Cellar, as long as DOMS are there, you can keep the cissus :D

(Otherwise, send it to me :p )

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I ran cissus with it, it was approved by William (the big boss) and is also part of a formula recently introduced by Universal.(Animal Test) And X Factor doesn't cause dry aching joints. It is released when damage occurs, ex: Muscle fibers. AA release is the important start of the process of recovery. If you don't lift too much weight (like most of us do, I do too sometimes), and you focus on mind muscle connection, you will have virtually no pain.

And Cellar, as long as DOMS are there, you can keep the cissus :D

(Otherwise, send it to me :p )
as long as DOMS are there cissuss can be continued huh?

so i was taking 3g bulk cissus and i can continue with it or should i take less then 3g maybe 1.5g?