145x8
145x8
145x8

Abs

Incline Crunch Machine
30x12
35x12

Comments

Today was a shoulders,traps,abs day. Im still feeling sleepy from the not getting any rest the other day. I slept for two hours. Today my endurance was shot. I noticed all my lifts are still down and im in a very sleepy lethargic state when im lifting. Anyway for abs I felt as if a abdominal crap was coming on. I think it's probably the X-Factor but while I was going to go down for my next set, my abdominals started to make this weird twitch. Ive experienced it before and I can tell you it is no fun to get muscle cramps in your abdominals. They friken hurt like crazy. Anyway, Im still just trying to hang on. I weighed myself at the gym. 198 but not sure how accurate the measurements are. I did have a lot of water before the weighing in so weights probably still at 195 area. Anyway that's all I have to say. Ill keep you posted.

Highlights

• [*]Drowsy, lethargic feeling all day
    [*]Abnormal heart beat A.K.A thumping heart
    [*]Sense of muscle-mind connection
    [*]Signs of abdominal cramping after superset of ab workout.
Mood: Exausted, Lethargic, Sleepy

Workout Rating 7/10
Endurance 6/10
Pumps 6/10

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lookin good man this combo looks mad impressive...get huge yo

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Looks good so far. Will you stop getting wasted and missing sleep already? Stop wondering why your endurance is low :p jk

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Looks good so far. Will you stop getting wasted and missing sleep already? Stop wondering why your endurance is low :p jk
haha. agian yanking my chain. :toofunny:

Yeah, I expected the numbers to be pretty low today. Just not THAT low. Ill be sure to catch up on my sleep tonight.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nice work cellar, atleast take ur pills with u if u know ur goin out drinking....so no matter where u go u have them :frustrate: ...but i dont think missing one dose will kill u...i hope...:think:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
nice work cellar, atleast take ur pills with u if u know ur goin out drinking....so no matter where u go u have them :frustrate: ...but i dont think missing one dose will kill u...i hope...:think:
haha. I made up the x-factor dosages the next day. I gotta fix up my diet so that it's perfect. Im going to the market tomorrow night so that I have enough food that I can make by myself for the week. I hope i don't die from not taking 1 dose. :jaw:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya, just went to the store tonight and bought 5 dozen eggs.....yummmmmm

i guess ur diet has to be pretty strict cause the x-factor though...what all CAN'T u eat?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya, just went to the store tonight and bought 5 dozen eggs.....yummmmmm

i guess ur diet has to be pretty strict cause the x-factor though...what all CAN'T u eat?
I try to avoid olive oil, flax and basically all omega 3 fatty acids which includes fish and a ton of other stuff. You have to google it to see. There are TONS of stuff I cant eat. I use precaution but sometimes I have no choice but to order out, Mainly meats and stuff but im worried bout the sauces and oils that they might have used.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well just be careful and have fun with this stack...im sure the gains will come soon enough and just knock ur socks off

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup. Have to wait a month for the AA to kick in though.
a month!!

So if you miss a dose of xfactor you have to make up for at your next dose and double it? Just trying to make sure I understand correctly.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
a month!!

So if you miss a dose of xfactor you have to make up for at your next dose and double it? Just trying to make sure I understand correctly.
if you miss a dose you take that dose the next day. I missed 500mg of AA which is 2 soft gels. I took 6 the next day.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotcha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't tempt me to try and speed up kick in time :D as it is i'm eating a dozen eggs a day to add the AA from them :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't want to break into a 3rd bottle of x-factor ;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 7

Comments

Today was an unexpected off day. I decided to take today off because of the delayed onset muscle soreness that I experienced from yesterdays workout. Surprisingly my left lat feels really tense and sore and I don't want anything to happen on todays workout. I will move the workout to tomorrow. As for today, I feel pretty good. Better than yesterday of course although I am experiencing slight joint discomfort on my right elbow. It's nothing serious. It's just when I staighten out my elbow so that it's straight, I get a small uncomfortable feeling. Besides that nothing else to report.

Highlights

• [*]Felt slight warming sensation after dosage of Drive
    [*]Slight joint discomfort on right elbow
    [*]Delayed onset muscle soreness in legs and back.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong with another day off. just destroys ya mentally :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong with another day off. just destroys ya mentally :)
haha. yeah. but the rest = proper growth. Besides I can barely lift up left arm up without the pain kicking in. :lol:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 8​

Workout​

Biceps

Alternating Dumbbell Curls
25x8
35x8
40x6
40x5

Alternating Dumbbell Hammer Curls
25x7
25x7
20x8

Preacher Curls On Universal Machine
80x10
80x8
100x8

Straight Bar Bicep Curls
50x10
60x10
75x6

Back

Seated Rows
130x10
170x8
190x8

Dumbbell Rows
55x10
65x10
75x8
80x8

Iso Lever Seated Row
50x10
75x10
90x10

Comments

Today I was a little pressed for time. I had an amazing workout that I can attribute to the Drive. Endurance was up, Strength was up by a bit and pumps were there as well. I was AMAZED by the stuff that Drive can do for you. The only bad part of todays workout was the shortness of breath. I havent had trouble with this before but since I started this stack, I seem to always need to breathe in heavy after reps to get air. Thats the only thing that bugged me. It could have been due to the temperature of the gym seeing as how today was a pretty hot day, The gym was even hotter. I had a shortness of breathe and my heart started racing after a set. Not cool. I will say this on the other hand. Drive is starting to kick in agian. Im still sluggish from the weekend for not sleeping but man does it rock. I like how you don't get the stimulant effect with that pulsing crazy heart beat but I feel that I still get it after a set. Maybe it's a lack of Omega 3 in my diet, who knows. Ill try to throw in some cardio to help me stay healthy. I also noticed I get an upset stomach after Drive. It seems that it happens on the 2nd dosage of Drive. Morning dosages is fine, just the afternoon that makes me want to fart/poop. Anyway thats all I have to report. Ill keep everyone posted. This log is becoming very popular.

Highlights

• [*]Insane pumps
    [*]Elevated endurance
    [*]Slight strength gains
    [*]Heavy breathing after a set
    [*]Cramps/upset stomach 1 hour after 2nd Drive dosage.
Mood: Pumped!

Workout Rating 9/10
Endurance 9/10
Pumps 9/10

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
nice man. i always breath heavy lol while working out. always did but my endurance is top 1percent of anyone i ever teamed with ! and my heart doesnt giveup !

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
nice man. i always breath heavy lol while working out. always did but my endurance is top 1percent of anyone i ever teamed with ! and my heart doesnt giveup !
haha. Im not used to the heavy panting/heavy breathing thing. It happened all of a sudden. But I can tell you Drive has officially kicked in. Cheers to AN for Drive :cheers:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 9​

Workout​

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
135x10
155x5
175x4
175x7

Incline Barbell Bench Press
115x8
135x6
145x6
145x6

Machine Iso Flat Bench Press
50x6
50x6
50x6

Machine Iso Flat Bench Press
50x6
50x6
50x6

Triceps

Tricep Pushdown With V Bar
70x10
80x10
110x10

Superset Tricep Pushdown With V Bar With Tricep Overhead Extention.
70x10,25x6
70x10,25x6
80x10,30x6

Dumbbell Kickbacks
20x10
20x10
25x10

Machine Dips
100x6
100x6
100x6

Abs

Machine Incline Crunch
30x10
35x10
40x10

Machine Double Crunch
35x10
35x10
35x10

Forearms

Concentration Dumbbell Wrist Curls
25x10
35x10
40x10
45x10

Dumbbell Wrist Curls
25x10
25x10
25x10
25x6

Comments

Wow, Today was just one of those really great days. Drive has officially kicked in and Im seeing more and more benefits. I was a little hesitant at what to expect from Drive at first. I heard a lot about it but I always assumed it could be hype. Let me tell you folks it's no hype. First off, today I noticed increased libido, or for those who are unsure what that is sex drive! I never/rarely get horny in class. Today I was popping random wood like crazy. I wasn't that Drive would cause increase in libido but im sure now that it does. Anyway, the increase in libido have been more pronounced as the days progress. I noticed wood a few days ago randomly but i am fully aware of it now that before. Anyway, gym workout was insane. Increase aggression, pumps, strength and endurance. It's not like steroid pumps and such but it's getting there. Lifts have gone up a good 5 pounds and for some others maybe 10.

X-Factor I havent "felt" anything off yet. In terms of gain im sure that the sudden gains are attributed to Drive, so far however I am getting extreme cases of DOMS. the workouts that I completed days ago still have that sore feeling. I am also feeling a bit of discomfort in my joints but nothing painful. I hope that means the X-Factor is surely working. Anyway Ill keep you all posted. This stack rocks, Im starting to notice a slight leaning effect already.

Highlights

• [*]Insane pumps
    [*]Elevated endurance
    [*]Slight strength gains
    [*]Increase in libido
    [*]No cramps/upset stomach with food half an hour after 2nd Drive dosage.
    [*]Delayed onset muscle soreness

Workout Rating 10/10
Endurance 10/10
Pumps 10/10

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
great news cellar! congrats on upping the pound-age on u lifts, i just started 6 caps today and plan on running it for about a week...hope to see some good results

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if your 18 you dont need JW. Just do it the good old fashion way. Doesnt seem like you gained a ton of weight either even with the JW.
Jungle Warfare
---------------------
binds to SHBD
has a AI

Drive
---------------------
* Combines cGMP and cAMP synergism
* Increased thyroid activity
* Aromatase inhibiting effects
* SHBG inhibition
* Increased luteinizing hormone activity
* Improved testosterone:estrogen and testosterone:cortisol ratios.

i know im doing havoc now and thats a lot worse, but still, you criticized me for taking JW and your taking Drive..

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/68131-analysis-chemical-nomenclature.html

read this before you start talking crap with me newb.

also comparing Drive to Jungle Warefare is the dumbest thing ever. It proves you IQ level is no higher than that of a monkey. Also, making hypocritical statements agianst me taking Drive when your taking Havoc also drops your IQ down to that of a gold fish. I have never seen anyone make a complete idiot of themselves as bad as you have my friend all within one sentence. Don't criticize me when what your doing is way worse, I was trying to help you out by telling you not to take it. Don't come into my thread and try to call me out.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
great news cellar! congrats on upping the pound-age on u lifts, i just started 6 caps today and plan on running it for about a week...hope to see some good results
oh you will nos. Be sure to:

A) Remember to release your gas on Drive (FART)
B) On Pre workout dose, eat food to alleviate stomach issues if you have any(I can say eating complex carbs preworkout today gave me an extra boost I was also starving before I hit the gym. Try 30-20 minutes before drive kicks in, eat something. Gonna try it agian tomorrow to make sure). I ate a turkey sandwich with whole wheat bread. No stomach problems but I farted several times at the gym while working abs. :toofunny:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Suprisingly enough i havent had any stomach issues with Drive, i will say that more poop comes out than normal, but thats it. I'm so suprised because i have an intestinal disease called Crohn's Disease and i sometimes am veryyyy sensitive to supplements...but NOT drive. I ran 6 caps today and felt awesome

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Suprisingly enough i havent had any stomach issues with Drive, i will say that more poop comes out than normal, but thats it. I'm so suprised because i have an intestinal disease called Crohn's Disease and i sometimes am veryyyy sensitive to supplements...but NOT drive. I ran 6 caps today and felt awesome
oh wow. great to hear, for me I noticed more gas and bigger dumps. I could attribute both to my diet however, maybe Drive triggers some sort of reaction with me. My diet has been cleaned up insanely. Everything fresh cooked and tasty. I can't afford the time sometimes but I find time reguardless. Hmnn keep me posted if you get gas though, other than that thats all the sides I experience off it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i have a little gas here and there, but dont know if its the drive or crohn's,lol

as for meals, i take first dose about 30 or so minutes before breakfast with no issues. and second dose about 1 1/2 - 2 hours after a meal and atleast 1 hour before workout with no issues

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i have a little gas here and there, but dont know if its the drive or crohn's,lol

as for meals, i take first dose about 30 or so minutes before breakfast with no issues. and second dose about 1 1/2 - 2 hours after a meal and atleast 1 hour before workout with no issues
good thing that it's working out for you. keep me posted. you'll love 6 caps per day. Report back to me when you notice things like increase in libido, strength gains endurance gains aggression and pumps that you havent experienced before. Are you taking Drive stand alone or with a ton of other stuff?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im also taking Smash, xtend, bulk ba, whey, and wms

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
that's not too much. I asked b/c sometimes too many supps can interfere with results all at once. I like taking 4-5 things max which usually includes all the basics and like two "luxury" supplements. Anyway gonna get some rest. best of luck with the Drive!

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/68131-analysis-chemical-nomenclature.html

read this before you start talking crap with me newb.

also comparing Drive to Jungle Warefare is the dumbest thing ever. It proves you IQ level is no higher than that of a monkey. Also, making hypocritical statements agianst me taking Drive when your taking Havoc also drops your IQ down to that of a gold fish. I have never seen anyone make a complete idiot of themselves as bad as you have my friend all within one sentence. Don't criticize me when what your doing is way worse, I was trying to help you out by telling you not to take it. Don't come into my thread and try to call me out.
did you even read that post?, i know i did before i took JW, PA clearly states it's a AI at the bottom line, its just methyl-atd, since atd isn't an androgen it wont cause hepatoxicity, just like how caffeine is also alkylated and dosen't cause hepatoxicity. ATD is just a AI. Drive also contains a AI, JW's other main ingrident is Conjugated (-) 3.4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran is just stinging nettle root extract and it binds to SHBG, another characteristic Drive has, i don't see how the relation can be so far fetched..

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 10

Comments

Today was an off day. I experienced some heavier cases of DOMS from the X-Factor. Also I have noted a weird feeling in my chest. Im not exactly what it is but it sure is not DOMS. My family has a history of high cholestrol, I was wondering if maybe X-Factor would attribute to the feeling in my chest? The feeling is one thats not painful but just having that feeling is not something I look forward to. Any ideas anyone? Thats all I have to report, I really feel as if I need to get some cardio in, It seems when I take a deep breathe I can feel a slight tingle inside of me, Im not sure what this is all about but maybe it's best to get blood work on X-Factor to see how it affects me. Let me know what you guys think. Anyway thats all I have to say. Didnt notice much besides that since it is an off day.

Highlights

• [*]Joint Pain
    [*]Weird feeling in chest

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Day 11​

Workout​

Legs

Squats
205x4
255x4
305x2

Deadlifts
205x5
275x4
325x1

Leg Press
270x8
360x8
450x6

Iso Hamstring Curl
50x8
60x6
60x6

Leg Extensions
80x8
80x8
130x8

Calfs

Sitting Calf Raises
45x12
45x12
45x12
70x12
70x12

Cardio- 5 Minutes

Comments

Alrighty, today I popped an RPM into my normal workout routine. I took the standard dosages of X-Factor and Drive. I never tried the combo of Drive, X-Factor and RPM before but it was a pretty awesome combination. I attempted all PR's today hopeful that I might be satisfied with the results. I was quite satisfied in fact. I managed to pull of 325 for dead lifts but failed at 345. I almost passed out on 345 from the strain I used. I must say the workout took a great toll on me for sure. Im feeling beat today. Im starting to notice slight DOMS for X-Factor, Nothing major major but the DOMS are longer than usual. I usually recover within a day but the DOMS sticks around. I actually like the sore feeling. It means somethings working for sure. Anyway if you guys ever need a crazy workout look into Drive, X-Factor and RPM. The combination is insane. Anyway thats all I have to report for today. Im feeling a bit better today, the whole weird chest feeling went away. Smoothe sailing from here. :thumbsup:

Highlights

• [*]Insane pumps
    [*]Elevated endurance
    [*]Slight strength gains
    [*]Increase in libido

Workout Rating 10/10
Endurance 9/10
Pumps 10/10

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
CD looks like you found the magic stack combination. Sounds like a perfect day at the gym, other than the passing out part. Good looking stuff bro keep on keeping on.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
CD looks like you found the magic stack combination. Sounds like a perfect day at the gym, other than the passing out part. Good looking stuff bro keep on keeping on.
haha. thanks. I guess trying to lift something heavy that I cant lift is a no no. But it was worth the shot. :rofl: My knee's did not love me for attempting that lift though. They were a little loose. But other than almost blacking out due to the heavy weights It was pretty good :thumbsup:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looking sick bro, 325 deadlifts??...man i struggle at 225

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
looking sick bro, 325 deadlifts??...man i struggle at 225
haha. Get some straps, part of the lift is your grip especially for those bigger heavier lifts. I noticed that I could probably only grip 225-245 without straps. The lifts with the heavier reps are a killer on my grip in my opinion, after a while even if you can shell out another rep or two, your grip starts to fall apart and thus resulting in a sloppy form. Try the lifting straps. 5 bucks on nutraplanet, you'll thank me for it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
already have them, i really think my problem is my form, i was never shown how to correctly do it but im pretty sure i have it right, plus i also have a belt for my back

i had never done deadlifts till about 4-5 months ago...and then i was sick and couldnt workout for 2ish months....ive never tried more than 225...i just need to build my back/hams up more

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

I was just looking around youtube for them for ya buddy. My foot work is a little different his foot seems to be in a V shape almost while mine is straight like this | | Since it is a compound movement you should feel it on your lower back and hamstrings mainly. If 225 is heavy for you, lower the weights to practice mainly on form. I speak from personal experience that when using heavier weights, sometimes when I cant handle the weight instead of driving my legs into the ground to do the lift I use my back. Forced habit of mine and im sure everyone too will use other parts of their bodies to help perform a lift if you dont have enough strength to pull it off with the required muscles. If im wrong, someone correct me. I like to give advice but im no expert. If performed correctly you should feel it on your lower back on not on your spine. Drive your legs into the ground while straightning your back to perform the lift thats basically the best way I can describe it. Hope that helps!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the video, good thing is i got the form down...bad thing is my back must just be weak!!!lol

i just need to work work work...we'll see how it goes next week

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
also on a side note you can check it out here. The owner of the gym told me to let my weights touch the ground before going back up. Im not exactly sure what that does for you. I always thought you were supposed to keep from the floor and just touch it lightly. you can check out this site for some form help if you ever consider checking your form.
http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/Hamstrings/BBStrBackStrLegDeadlift.html

I go there from time to time. Hope that helps.