"Dragon" Machida vs "Sugar" Evans @ AM - the UFC 98 thread

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
In terms of the Lyoto hype, I am speaking about the magnitude of hype, which is certainly over one fight. Prior to this fight there existed an appreciation; afterwards, Lyoto is the most dominant fighter 205 has ever seen, and nobody will beat him - I simply do not buy it! So many reserved and skeptical people have consigned themselves to a multiple-year Machida reign [...the Machida Era, apparently...] because of his decimation of Rashad! I would say a vast amount of people were confused by his style, but: prior to the fight, not you nor I, nor anybody here, would have said, "Well, let's pack it in fuckers, here comes the Machida era". Do you know what I mean?

I am a bit confused by the PRIDE issue as well, if only due to the inconsistency. Several fighters were dominant and title holders [Nog, Anderson [sort of PRIDE], 'Page] while others tanked [Shogun, CC]. I would still love to see PRIDE/DREAM's LW Division imported. Can you imagine the match-ups?
I know what you mean. He's unorthodox and people just don't get him. He brings elements that no one seems to understand when facing him, but once they do, he'll lose his edge. I think he'll dominate for a while and then someone will figure out a weakness and expose it. But really who knows? Sparring with Anderson can't exactly hurt your standup and would probably expose any flaw. Grappling with the Nog's sure can't hurt either.

Maybe a wrestler/grappler with a lightning quick shot (like Arona's was) would have a chance, but there really isn't anyone like that at 205. Jon Jones in a few years? Too early to know.

I actually think the Japanese LW crew would have a lot of trouble with the wrestler heavy types of the UFC, but it would make that division insanely competitive.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what you mean. He's unorthodox and people just don't get him. He brings elements that no one seems to understand when facing him, but once they do, he'll lose his edge. I think he'll dominate for a while and then someone will figure out a weakness and expose it. But really who knows? Sparring with Anderson can't exactly hurt your standup and would probably expose any flaw. Grappling with the Nog's sure can't hurt either.

Maybe a wrestler/grappler with a lightning quick shot (like Arona's was) would have a chance, but there really isn't anyone like that at 205. Jon Jones in a few years? Too early to know.

I actually think the Japanese LW crew would have a lot of trouble with the wrestler heavy types of the UFC, but it would make that division insanely competitive.
You could be right about the LW, actually; I hadn't thought about the lack of freestyle-wrestling in DREAM in that division. I would love to see JZ/Florian, Joachim/BJ, JZ/BJ. That would be phenomenal, IMO. On that note, did you see Aoki is to face Shaolin soon? I hope Ribiero takes it, as I loved that cat prior to his absolute embarrassment at the hands of JZ.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was always a UFC nutswinger, so when the UFC guys took them apart it was great, but bittersweet as the MMA world seemed suddenly not so much of an ocean anymore but more of a pond.

On a side note, watch Thiago Alves against Derrick ??? again last night.

Derrick was killing him, out muscling him, out striking him and dominating. He had Alves rocked and nearly out with a flurry and a desperate counter over the top KO'd the guy.

Alves was fortunate there, so what are people basing the alves hype on? Dont say the Hughes fight please lol.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL come on fella your going over the top a bit there, usually when people do that they know their beat :lick:

I didnt say whenever he was hit lol, implying Buffers lightning fast 180 degree spin in his direction would have put him on the canvas.

Im not really gonna compare the tigers power with pages or shoguns lol and im certainly not going to compare people thinking chuck was top p4p with kimbo having a chance in mma.

:eek:p:
Ha ha, I think when people begin to visibly contradict themselves they are "beat". And, you did:

He had a granite chin
and recuperative ability was overstated. When a counter punched landed clean on chuck he was KO'd reagardless of his age, Page did it in pride then he didnt fight another counter puncher/dirty boxer with power until Randy, then Page, then Jardine, then Rashad.
Maybe I am missing something here?

Anyway, you aren't really bang-on with either statement. Chuck's chin was never "granite", so to speak, but a very good one; however, just like any other fighter, [see: Wandy] it becomes easier to switch off with age, for a myriad of reasons [technique wains, the muscles in the neck and back which brace the head's impact become weaker, etc.].

See, when somebody is "switched off" it is actually a temporary loss of brain function due to unimpeded acceleration of the brain and its impact with cerebrospinal fluid. Usually, we have massive muscles in our neck and mid-back which brace the brain in the event of such an impact - in fighters, these muscles can be conditioned to strengthen, and a "granite chin" is born. Now, as a fighter ages, like every other muscle, these muscles weaken; and, at times, these muscles weaken particularly relative to the competition - i.e., 'Page was younger, stronger, and hitting with the power Chuck used to take, and Chuck's own muscles were deteriorating. Enter a KO.

You couple the pathophysiology of a KO with decreased speed, coordination, and footwork, and you have older fighters being switched off with comparative ease; the frequency of concussions also makes the "next" concussion more probable, and this is evident with both Wandy and Chuck. However, since 'Page was Chuck's first switch-off, that reasoning doesn't seem to imply.

At any rate, given your apparently undying man-crush on Chuck, I think we have a stalemate! :wave2:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was always a UFC nutswinger, so when the UFC guys took them apart it was great, but bittersweet as the MMA world seemed suddenly not so much of an ocean anymore but more of a pond.

On a side note, watch Thiago Alves against Derrick ??? again last night.

Derrick was killing him, out muscling him, out striking him and dominating. He had Alves rocked and nearly out with a flurry and a desperate counter over the top KO'd the guy.

Alves was fortunate there, so what are people basing the alves hype on? Dont say the Hughes fight please lol.
A little consistency would be nice. You're ignoring Shogun's past performance, but ridiculing his recent fights. Yet, you're doing the opposite with Thiago. His fight with Noble was in early 2006 and he has improved so much since then. His TD defense is miles ahead, his MT is even better, and then there's the obvious extra mass. He has beaten 3 top-15 WWs (Karo, Hughes, Kos) and Lytle, who is an extremely underrated fighter, in the past 18 months. Not only did he win, but he won decisively.

Chuck's demise has been to 2 primary things: his deteriorating chin and his lack of evolution. He used to be able to take a huge shot and recover quickly (e.g. Mezger), but he started to rely on that far to much. Since 2003, when his ascension really began, practically every top fighter has evolved and continued to increase their game (e.g. Rampage and Randy's striking). Yet, Chuck's arsenal is still the same, if not more limited. He seldom uses his wrestling, utilizes any GnP, or throws his kicks anymore. He has 2 things: a looping left hook and an overhand right. Avoid those and you're golden. Also, his TD defense, while very good, has always been overrated. Randy, Vitor, Rampage, Shogun, etc. all managed to take him down multiple times in their fights.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha ha, I think when people begin to visibly contradict themselves they are "beat". And, you did:

Maybe I am missing something here?

Anyway, you aren't really bang-on with either statement. Chuck's chin was never "granite", so to speak, but a very good one; however, just like any other fighter, [see: Wandy] it becomes easier to switch off with age, for a myriad of reasons [technique wains, the muscles in the neck and back which brace the head's impact become weaker, etc.].

See, when somebody is "switched off" it is actually a temporary loss of brain function due to unimpeded acceleration of the brain and its impact with cerebrospinal fluid. Usually, we have massive muscles in our neck and mid-back which brace the brain in the event of such an impact - in fighters, these muscles can be conditioned to strengthen, and a "granite chin" is born. Now, as a fighter ages, like every other muscle, these muscles weaken; and, at times, these muscles weaken particularly relative to the competition - i.e., 'Page was younger, stronger, and hitting with the power Chuck used to take, and Chuck's own muscles were deteriorating. Enter a KO.

You couple the pathophysiology of a KO with decreased speed, coordination, and footwork, and you have older fighters being switched off with comparative ease; the frequency of concussions also makes the "next" concussion more probable, and this is evident with both Wandy and Chuck. However, since 'Page was Chuck's first switch-off, that reasoning doesn't seem to imply.

At any rate, given your apparently undying man-crush on Chuck, I think we have a stalemate! :wave2:
Calm down sweetheart :nervous:

For the record, cant stand chucky, read his book and seen the pit docu and he comes across like an idiot, so no, no man love there, sorry to dispell that image for you big boy :raincloud:

As for the dynamics behind a KO, these are debated and range greatly. I dont believe your reasoning of muscles deteriorating over age is much of an issue, and certainly not as big an issue as your making out.

We're talking top of the line physical athletes here in their late 30's, not tank abbot fighting for beer money in an underground carpark :28:

The only thing i agree with that once you have been switched off, your more likely to be KO'd in future.

Fact remains if your 21 or 40, if your hit on the button your going down.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A little consistency would be nice. You're ignoring Shogun's past performance, but ridiculing his recent fights. Yet, you're doing the opposite with Thiago. His fight with Noble was in early 2006 and he has improved so much since then. His TD defense is miles ahead, his MT is even better, and then there's the obvious extra mass. He has beaten 3 top-15 WWs (Karo, Hughes, Kos) and Lytle, who is an extremely underrated fighter, in the past 18 months. Not only did he win, but he won decisively.

LOL where have i ignored it exactly? Ive said i considered him to be top 5 p4p in the world when UFC first got hold of pride, how in the hell is that ignoring his legacy? Ridiculing? wow....again where?! All ive mentioned is his cardio which is blatently awful even over 3 rounds, ive purposely avoided mentioning the majority of his former skills because obviously the 2 are directly related!

As for Alves, your looking for something thats not there im afriad, no doubt hes the next in line for a shot but hes getting massive hype and in manys eyes being favoured of Rush, i was asking for opinions on why, not trolls jumping down my throat for mentioning a fight from 3 years ago which he nearly lost.

Chuck's demise has been to 2 primary things: his deteriorating chin and his lack of evolution. He used to be able to take a huge shot and recover quickly (e.g. Mezger), but he started to rely on that far to much. Since 2003, when his ascension really began, practically every top fighter has evolved and continued to increase their game (e.g. Rampage and Randy's striking). Yet, Chuck's arsenal is still the same, if not more limited. He seldom uses his wrestling, utilizes any GnP, or throws his kicks anymore. He has 2 things: a looping left hook and an overhand right. Avoid those and you're golden. Also, his TD defense, while very good, has always been overrated. Randy, Vitor, Rampage, Shogun, etc. all managed to take him down multiple times in their fights.

Yes *claps* this point was made many times in the thread. As for his TD def, it was more his ability to get up from a TD which was second to none, sure people took him down, who kept him there and punished him?
For the life of me i dont know why he didnt keep shogun down instead of letting him stand.

I understand your reply though, those fat nuts hanging infront of your face are obviously impairing your vision.

:smirk:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, dominating 3 top-tier WWs is not a reason to think someone is overhyped. I'm also not sure who you're talking to that is favoring Thiago in that fight, either. He has a chance, not a huge chance, but a good one because his striking is better than GSP's and GSP has shown a reluctance to since Serra I. He has also never fought the level of striker as Thiago.

Also, Randy and Rampage both kept Chuck down and pounded him out. Hell, Chuck's corner threw in the towel against Rampage.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Calm down sweetheart :nervous:

For the record, cant stand chucky, read his book and seen the pit docu and he comes across like an idiot, so no, no man love there, sorry to dispell that image for you big boy :raincloud:

As for the dynamics behind a KO, these are debated and range greatly. I dont believe your reasoning of muscles deteriorating over age is much of an issue, and certainly not as big an issue as your making out.

We're talking top of the line physical athletes here in their late 30's, not tank abbot fighting for beer money in an underground carpark :28:

The only thing i agree with that once you have been switched off, your more likely to be KO'd in future.

Fact remains if your 21 or 40, if your hit on the button your going down.
"Big boy", "sweetheart", come now: that kind of stuff shows how excited you are getting over a discussion on an internet forum - calm down. Plus, they are terrible insults.

Anyway, the pathophysiology of being stricken unconscious is not really debated, so you may be confused there: as the brain strikes the cerebrospinal fluid with unimpeded acceleration brain function is lost temporarily due to rapid depolarization of the neurons responsible for conducting action potentials; as a result, the brain "shuts down", and these neurons take the body with it. Also, there is no debate in terms of the structures that normally cushion this acceleration - namely, the muscular system of the head, neck, and back [really, the whole body]. Relatively massive and dense muscles in the neck and mid-back act like shock absorbers for the head: the more terse the muscles, the less movement to the head and subsequent acceleration of the brain - i.e., less probability of a "KO".

There are most certainly a wide range of factors that contribute to a KO, and reducing it to any one factor is incorrect; just as blindly ignoring any one factor is incorrect as well. The fact remains: most fighters show a greater probability for being switched off with age, and the body's natural process of aging and inability to brace impact plays a large part in this. We can go through examples all day, if you wish.

Now, in terms of the age of these athletes, that is about as irrelevant as it gets. As a fan of the sport, you know, or should know, that the curve of a normal MMA fighter's career does not follow the curve of, say, a hockey player. This is a far more physically demanding sport than any other, and being late-30's means you transition quickly from peak-form, to the twilight of your career. A symptom of that transition is a slower, weaker body - nothing illuminative here.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, dominating 3 top-tier WWs is not a reason to think someone is overhyped. I'm also not sure who you're talking to that is favoring Thiago in that fight, either. He has a chance, not a huge chance, but a good one because his striking is better than GSP's and GSP has shown a reluctance to since Serra I. He has also never fought the level of striker as Thiago.

Also, Randy and Rampage both kept Chuck down and pounded him out. Hell, Chuck's corner threw in the towel against Rampage.
MMA UK, Sherdog and MMA world the forums are crawling with people saying Alves is going to KO GSP, its going to happen whenever hes up against a big hitter after the terror.

I think your giving way too much credit to thaigos MT but time will tell.

So thats 2 people who managed to hold him down and beat him there, not to mention one of those two was later beaten via KO twice, again thats 2 bouts in how many fights?

btw im not saying Alves cant beat GSP, but the GSP we saw against BJ was scary, we are likely to see a different plan rather than muscling him against the cage i think though.

I see this going to the ground asap.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMA UK, Sherdog and MMA world the forums are crawling with people saying Alves is going to KO GSP, its going to happen whenever hes up against a big hitter after the terror.

I think your giving way too much credit to thaigos MT but time will tell.

So thats 2 people who managed to hold him down and beat him there, not to mention one of those two was later beaten via KO twice, again thats 2 bouts in how many fights?

btw im not saying Alves cant beat GSP, but the GSP we saw against BJ was scary, we are likely to see a different plan rather than muscling him against the cage i think though.

I see this going to the ground asap.
You're taking the words of Sherdog's forum? That shows your level in MMA. Sherdog is the BB.com of MMA.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Big boy", "sweetheart", come now: that kind of stuff shows how excited you are getting over a discussion on an internet forum - calm down. Plus, they are terrible insults.

Mullet your taking this all the wrong way, im trying to include smileys ffs lol, im not trying to insult you at all!

Anyway, the pathophysiology of being stricken unconscious is not really debated, so you may be confused there: as the brain strikes the cerebrospinal fluid with unimpeded acceleration brain function is lost temporarily due to rapid depolarization of the neurons responsible for conducting action potentials; as a result, the brain "shuts down", and these neurons take the body with it. Also, there is no debate in terms of the structures that normally cushion this acceleration - namely, the muscular system of the head, neck, and back [really, the whole body]. Relatively massive and dense muscles in the neck and mid-back act like shock absorbers for the head: the more terse the muscles, the less movement to the head and subsequent acceleration of the brain - i.e., less probability of a "KO".

Ok after reading this i did a quick google, first few pages include links that all agree the science behind a KO is largley unknown and only hypothesized.

There are most certainly a wide range of factors that contribute to a KO, and reducing it to any one factor is incorrect; just as blindly ignoring any one factor is incorrect as well. The fact remains: most fighters show a greater probability for being switched off with age, and the body's natural process of aging and inability to brace impact plays a large part in this. We can go through examples all day, if you wish.

Your citing basically one factor (his age) as the main problem, what i have been trying to say is that its an accumlation of things not just age that attribute to this. Again a correlation could be drawn that with age and experiences also too comes the accumulation of punches a person has taken, we could go on all day in a similar fashion if you wish.

Now, in terms of the age of these athletes, that is about as irrelevant as it gets. As a fan of the sport, you know, or should know, that the curve of a normal MMA fighter's career does not follow the curve of, say, a hockey player. This is a far more physically demanding sport than any other, and being late-30's means you transition quickly from peak-form, to the twilight of your career. A symptom of that transition is a slower, weaker body - nothing illuminative here.
Im a fan, a competitor and a supporter. What? How can you even compare? A pro fighter maybe has 3-4 fights a year at a push, hockey players as far as i know (im a brit) play every week?

Also this is a contact individual sport not a team effort with a ton of pads on?

They are worlds apart. Im not going to validate a comparison between the curves of both as i never drew on another sports as an example to begin with!

The age is totally relevant here, your saying it plays a huge part in being KO'd, im saying regardless of age if the punch lands on the sweet spot your going down.

Its that simple.

(Unless your Mark Hunt)

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're taking the words of Sherdog's forum? That shows your level in MMA. Sherdog is the BB.com of MMA.
Thats your opinion mate and we are all entitled to it, what i said, which you are twisting, is an example of 3 boards i read and draw on.

Many believe AM to be 'worse' than BB'ing.com especially in the supplement rep aspect.

Me? I frequent multiple forums and try to take the best from each.

My level in MMA? Is that i was helping the scene selling t shirts out of my uncles car boot for UK fight clubs when i was 16 so they could afford to buy up to date equiptment.

Id live and breathe it if i could.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats your opinion mate and we are all entitled to it, what i said, which you are twisting, is an example of 3 boards i read and draw on.

Many believe AM to be 'worse' than BB'ing.com especially in the supplement rep aspect.

Me? I frequent multiple forums and try to take the best from each.

My level in MMA? Is that i was helping the scene selling t shirts out of my uncles car boot for UK fight clubs when i was 16 so they could afford to buy up to date equiptment.

Id live and breathe it if i could.
WTF does you selling shirts have to do with anything?

Current lines:

Betus.com
GSP -300
Alves +200

Bodog.com
GSP -295
Alves +235

Those are not small odds against Alves. GSP is a heavy, heavy favorite to win.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im a fan, a competitor and a supporter. What? How can you even compare? A pro fighter maybe has 3-4 fights a year at a push, hockey players as far as i know (im a brit) play every week?

Also this is a contact individual sport not a team effort with a ton of pads on?

They are worlds apart. Im not going to validate a comparison between the curves of both as i never drew on another sports as an example to begin with!
You did, actually. You were making the point, that at late-30's, an MMArtist's career is still viable. You are making the [incorrect] assumption that an MMArtist's career can linger into the late-30's with success, as if that is a normal thing - aside from Couture, it is not. The rest of that was unintelligible - no offense.

The age is totally relevant here, your saying it plays a huge part in being KO'd, im saying regardless of age if the punch lands on the sweet spot your going down.

Its that simple.

(Unless your Mark Hunt)
You misunderstood the age comment: it was in reference to your "late-30's" comment which is, by all accounts, completely off base. As I said, MMA is not other professional sports where a competitor flourishes into their late-30's, early-40's. The transition from peak-form in the mid-30's to the twilight into the late-30's is rapid, and certainly age-dependent [by function of common sense alone, this is evident].

In terms of your quick Google search, I would love to see it! In fact, this is more or less basic physiology, and not the point of contention you are making it seem to be. Google, "head trauma", "traumatic head injury [TBI]", "pathophysiology of a head injury", and you will see that there is truly little contention as to the basic mechanisms of a concussion. Where there is considerable discourse is within the cellular metabolism of the brain post-injury, the definition that attends to be being concussed [is it merely being knocked unconscious, or is it a pathological state?], and other contributing factors. However, at base, being knocked unconscious is, the vast majority of the time, resultant from either sheer impact or the subsequent acceleration/deceleration of the brain.

Here is the TBI Wiki for you, a good place to start:

Physical forces

The type, direction, intensity, and duration of forces all contribute to the characteristics and severity TBI. [2] Forces that may contribute to TBI include angular, rotational, shear, and translational forces.[23] Even in the absence of an impact, significant acceleration or deceleration of the head can cause TBI; however in most cases a combination of impact and acceleration is probably to blame. [23] Forces involving the head striking or being struck by something, termed contact or impact loading, are the cause of most focal injuries, and movement of the brain within the skull, termed noncontact or inertial loading, usually causes diffuse injuries... Damage may occur directly under the site of impact, or it may occur on the side opposite the impact (coup and contrecoup injury, respectively). [41] When a moving object impacts the stationary head, coup injuries are typical,[43] while contrecoup injuries are usually produced when the moving head strikes a stationary object.[44]
With all due respect, you were either searching for the wrong thing, misunderstood what you read, or a combination of both. The mechanics of initial impact are, in fact, well understood; it is the metabolism of the brain, post-impact symptoms, diagnoses and definitions that are hot points of contention within the medical community. The actual mechanisms are actually simple matters of physics and physiology, so I am unsure why you are making a simple point out to be such an issue?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF does you selling shirts have to do with anything?

Current lines:

Betus.com
GSP -300
Alves +200

Bodog.com
GSP -295
Alves +235

Those are not small odds against Alves. GSP is a heavy, heavy favorite to win.
WTF has my 'level' of MMA got to do with the forums i surf? :type:

Did i say the betting lines? Jesus christ, you read something totally different i am typing, either that or you need to work on your head movement and stop taking so many blows. I am actually LOL'ing.

Let me know if you want some tips.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF has my 'level' of MMA got to do with the forums i surf? :type:

Did i say the betting lines? Jesus christ, you read something totally different i am typing, either that or you need to work on your head movement and stop taking so many blows. I am actually LOL'ing.

Let me know if you want some tips.
I think the lines are a tad more objective than some random dudes on Sherdog who have a 15-minute memory.

My head movement is absolutely fine. Would you like some diet tips?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You did, actually. You were making the point, that at late-30's, an MMArtist's career is still viable. You are making the [incorrect] assumption that an MMArtist's career can linger into the late-30's with success, as if that is a normal thing - aside from Couture, it is not. The rest of that was unintelligible - no offense.

And your basing that on what exactly? Randy winning the HW belt? Or his many losses? Also by that account are you implying the only measure of success in MMA is holding the strap? Wow.

As for your reading comprehension, it doesnt offend me at all fella, carry on as you are.

You misunderstood the age comment: it was in reference to your "late-30's" comment which is, by all accounts, completely off base. As I said, MMA is not other professional sports where a competitor flourishes into their late-30's, early-40's. The transition from peak-form in the mid-30's to the twilight into the late-30's is rapid, and certainly age-dependent [by function of common sense alone, this is evident].

Ahhh so i misunderstood. Again this is your opinion which i 100% disagree with.

In terms of your quick Google search, I would love to see it! In fact, this is more or less basic physiology, and not the point of contention you are making it seem to be. Google, "head trauma", "traumatic head injury [TBI]", "pathophysiology of a head injury", and you will see that there is truly little contention as to the basic mechanisms of a concussion. Where there is considerable discourse is within the cellular metabolism of the brain post-injury, the definition that attends to be being concussed [is it merely being knocked unconscious, or is it a pathological state?], and other contributing factors. However, at base, being knocked unconscious is, the vast majority of the time, resultant from either sheer impact or the subsequent acceleration/deceleration of the brain.

Here is the TBI Wiki for you, a good place to start:

With all due respect, you were either searching for the wrong thing, misunderstood what you read, or a combination of both. The mechanics of initial impact are, in fact, well understood; it is the metabolism of the brain, post-impact symptoms, diagnoses and definitions that are hot points of contention within the medical community. The actual mechanisms are actually simple matters of physics and physiology, so I am unsure why you are making a simple point out to be such an issue?

Whos making the issue? I simply dont agree with your earlier senitments of a fighters ability to take a punch on the chin being directly related to his age. But now we seemed to have moved on from there to taking one step further into obscurity - fighter 'A' must be inbetween the age of 'X' to be considered in his peak, unless he is Randy The Natural.

If we are really going to use wiki (lol) as a source

"There is actually very little knownabout what exactly causes a knockout but many agree it has to do with minor trauma to the brain stem. This usually happens when the head rotates sharply, often caused by a strike. A common misconception is that a knockout is caused by compression put on the carotid arteries in the neck restricting blood flow, but this is in fact how a choke out works."
How old are you both by the way, purely to satisfy my curi.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the lines are a tad more objective than some random dudes on Sherdog who have a 15-minute memory.

My head movement is absolutely fine. Would you like some diet tips?
That answers the brain damage question that was coming next.

As for diet tips, im good thanks buddy, im leaning out nicely to hit LHW.

Actually 1 question, what do i eat to be able to act such a badass on forums? When i grow up i wanna be exactly like you Mr!

EDIT: Just read your blinding "About me" on your profile and realised what i was dealing with. I hope to god thats quote you lifted bro or at least a tongue in cheek comment about yourself.

On that basis i wont be answering anything more from you Mr Enigma.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That answers the brain damage question that was coming next.

As for diet tips, im good thanks buddy, im leaning out nicely to hit LHW.

Actually 1 question, what do i eat to be able to act such a badass on forums? When i grow up i wanna be exactly like you Mr!
Yeah, there are many people graduating Cum Laude and 1 year away from a Masters...

Where are these jackasses coming from?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, there are many people graduating Cum Laude and 1 year away from a Masters...

Where are these jackasses coming from?
From 2005.

18 months away from a PHD (MA in 2008). Then ill be Dr Jackass to you Mr Anomaly.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From 2005.

18 months away from a PHD (MA in 2008). Then ill be Dr Jackass to you Mr Anomaly.
You come from 2005? That made perfect sense. Nice contradicting yourself, again, BTW. Maybe those adipocytes made their way into your frontal cortex...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are you both by the way, purely to satisfy my curi.
You said you were a competitor: are you the fighter who argues with the ref after he has clearly lost? It would seem so.

Again, I will refrain from replying to the first comment, because it makes no sense. Stay on point, please.

For this: "Ahhh so i misunderstood. Again this is your opinion which i 100% disagree with." I would certainly be interested in your examples of which speak against this. What I said had little-to-nothing to do with holding a belt, but simple common sense. As I said, hero, I am all ears for your examples of fighters who flourished post-late-30's, or key examples of fighters who did not experience a transitioning process in-or-around that age! Still waiting.

In terms of the Wiki, I thought it was appropriate given your knowledge of the physiology of the body.

On your "Knockout" page, the statement "there is very little known about what causes a knockout" has no citation on it - in other words, no evidence. Be honest: if I used more complex sources, would you understand what I was trying to communicate? With no offense intended to you: no, you probably would not. So, I used a source that would further communication between us - you replied with the same source, except a page that has no citations on it whatsoever. The defense rests its case.

Anyway, here are some more sources that blatantly show you have no clue what you are saying:

http://www.traumaticbraininjury.com/content/understandingtbi/causesoftbi.html

3. Deceleration Injuries (Diffuse Axonal Injury)

The skull is hard and inflexible while the brain is soft with the consistency of gelatin. The brain is encased inside the skull. During the movement of the skull through space (acceleration) and the rapid discontinuation of this action when the skull meets a stationary object (deceleration) causes the brain to move inside the skull. The brain moves at a different rate than the skull because it is soft. Different parts of the brain move at different speeds because of their relative lightness or heaviness. The differential movement of the skull and the brain when the head is struck results in direct brain injury, due to diffuse axonal shearing, contusion and brain swelling.

Diffuse axonal shearing: when the brain is slammed back and forth inside the skull it is alternately compressed and stretched because of the gelatinous consistency. The long, fragile axons of the neurons (single nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord) are also compressed and stretched. If the impact is strong enough, axons can be stretched until they are torn. This is called axonal shearing. When this happens, the neuron dies. After a severe brain injury, there is massive axonal shearing and neuron death.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/traumatic-brain injury/DS00552/DSECTION=causes

Causes
By Mayo Clinic staff

Your brain has the consistency of gelatin. It's cushioned from everyday jolts and bumps by the cerebrospinal fluid in which it floats inside your skull. A violent blow to your head can cause your brain to slide forcefully against the inner wall of your skull. Even the sudden stop of a car crash can bounce your brain against your skull. This can result in bleeding in or around your brain and the tearing of nerve fibers.
You are getting killed, old chap. Throw in the towel!

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You come from 2005? That made perfect sense. Nice contradicting yourself, again, BTW. Maybe those adipocytes made their way into your frontal cortex...
lawl another fat joke?

Way to go man, you are one cool kid.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You said you were a competitor: are you the fighter who argues with the ref after he has clearly lost? It would seem so.

LOL no. For someone whos so opposed to opinions your not half keen on imposing your own.

Again, I will refrain from replying to the first comment, because it makes no sense to me. Stay on point, please.

No problem, i understand!

For this: "Ahhh so i misunderstood. Again this is your opinion which i 100% disagree with." I would certainly be interested in your examples of which speak against this. What I said had little-to-nothing to do with holding a belt, but simple common sense. As I said, hero, I am all ears for your examples of fighters who flourished post-late-30's, or key examples of fighters who did not experience a transitioning process in-or-around that age! Still waiting.

In terms of the Wiki, I thought it was appropriate given your knowledge of the physiology of the body.

On your "Knockout" page, the statement "there is very little known about what causes a knockout" has no citation on it - in other words, no evidence. Be honest: if I used more complex sources, would you understand what I was trying to communicate? With no offense intended to you: no, you probably would not. So, I used a source that would further communication between us - you replied with the same source, except a page that has no citations on it whatsoever. The defense rests its case.

Anyway, here are some more sources that blatantly show you have no clue what you are saying:

http://www.traumaticbraininjury.com/content/understandingtbi/causesoftbi.html

3. Deceleration Injuries (Diffuse Axonal Injury)

The skull is hard and inflexible while the brain is soft with the consistency of gelatin. The brain is encased inside the skull. During the movement of the skull through space (acceleration) and the rapid discontinuation of this action when the skull meets a stationary object (deceleration) causes the brain to move inside the skull. The brain moves at a different rate than the skull because it is soft. Different parts of the brain move at different speeds because of their relative lightness or heaviness. The differential movement of the skull and the brain when the head is struck results in direct brain injury, due to diffuse axonal shearing, contusion and brain swelling.

Diffuse axonal shearing: when the brain is slammed back and forth inside the skull it is alternately compressed and stretched because of the gelatinous consistency. The long, fragile axons of the neurons (single nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord) are also compressed and stretched. If the impact is strong enough, axons can be stretched until they are torn. This is called axonal shearing. When this happens, the neuron dies. After a severe brain injury, there is massive axonal shearing and neuron death.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/traumatic-brain injury/DS00552/DSECTION=causes

You are getting killed, old chap. Throw in the towel!

Im getting killed? I am voicing an opinion, i dont agree with age being a major factor in being KO'd, theres nothing more to it.

Ive said it before but here it is one more time for ya Mullet, i dont care if your 18 or 80 a good punch on the jaw is putting your lights out.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im getting killed? I am voicing an opinion, i dont agree with age being a major factor in being KO'd, theres nothing more to it.

Ive said it before but here it is one more time for ya Mullet, i dont care if your 18 or 80 a good punch on the jaw is putting your lights out.
I completely agree. We all recognized that and moved on: what is on contention here is that you have no idea how the mechanics of TBI operate, but continue to argue that they are obscure - they are not, case closed.

Opinions are fine, but saying "X is definitely X or not-X" is not an opinion, it is a statement of fact. You attempted to make a statement of fact regarding the mechanics of concussions/TBI, and continued to do so after you were shown evidence directly to the contrary. You even brought up a Wiki page with no citations whatsoever in defense of a statement of fact that was blatantly wrong to begin with.

So to wrap up: you have no examples of fighters flourishing past their late-30's, do not know how a concussion operates, and are going to continue to use smilies and say, "Wow guyz! LOLerz with the ROFLcopterz!" as opposed to having any substance in your replies. Cool beans.

Also, the only thing that is being killed here is the English language, jesus christ. Being from the country that invented it, you sure know how to butcher it in written form: "for someone whos so opposed to opinions your not half keen on....". Right.

Good talk.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
As a generality, I agree but there are certainly exceptions and it seems to depend on style and weightclass. Henderson is 39 and still going strong. I don't see any diminished reaction time, chin issues, or increase in injuries sustained during training. I'd also say that the larger athletes especially wrestlers can last longer as top level MMA fighters whereas smaller guys like Jens need to be quick and fall off much earlier.

Chuck's chin has fallen apart recently. That shot from Shogun didn't even look that hard. Chuck's been dropped in his last 5 fights (Jardine and Wand both put his ass on the canvas). His chin may have been over-rated to some extent, but in fights like Rampage I (he ate repeated overhand rights), Mezger (as Rodja mentions), Overeem, he took a far amount of punishment. His reaction time and speed look horrible against Shogun too. But Chuck hasn't exactly lived a clean, healthy life. I've heard many stories of him snorting lines and of course drinking ridiculous quantities.

I'm excited for the Alves fight. He's definitely earned his shot, and presents the toughest challenge available to GSP at WW right now. GSP's athleticism will hard to deal with, but Alves won't be bullied around so easily. I'd give Alves about a 30% chance of winning.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a generality, I agree but there are certainly exceptions and it seems to depend on style and weightclass. Henderson is 39 and still going strong. I don't see any diminished reaction time, chin issues, or increase in injuries sustained during training. I'd also say that the larger athletes especially wrestlers can last longer as top level MMA fighters whereas smaller guys like Jens need to be quick and fall off much earlier.
Oh definitely J, I agree. I can think of a few exceptions, I was just prompting our friend 0-hero to provide me with enough examples to make a cogent argument! I suppose I was merely making the point that, compared to other sports, an MMA'ers career is relatively short, due to the physical punishment.

Chuck's chin has fallen apart recently. That shot from Shogun didn't even look that hard. Chuck's been dropped in his last 5 fights (Jardine and Wand both put his ass on the canvas). His chin may have been over-rated to some extent, but in fights like Rampage I (he ate repeated overhand rights), Mezger (as Rodja mentions), Overeem, he took a far amount of punishment. His reaction time and speed look horrible against Shogun too. But Chuck hasn't exactly lived a clean, healthy life. I've heard many stories of him snorting lines and of course drinking ridiculous quantities.
100% what I was trying to establish, in regard to Chuck's waning chin. Even against Vernon White he sustained several clean shots and either recuperated or avoided direct damage. Whether or not the decline of Chuck's chin is age-dependent, per se, it has certainly declined with age.

I'm excited for the Alves fight. He's definitely earned his shot, and presents the toughest challenge available to GSP at WW right now. GSP's athleticism will hard to deal with, but Alves won't be bullied around so easily. I'd give Alves about a 30% chance of winning.
30% is fair, though I was leaning more towards 20% [of course]. Alves' size presents major challenges for GSP, in regard to overpowering him in the clinch and on the ground - though, as we have seen, GSP may have the best wrestling in MMA, and therefore the clinch/wrestling game advantage must go to him. I would say Alvez has more powerful punches and kicks than GSP, but GSP is far quicker in that area. In terms of chin, that is a toss-up. Aside from Serra I, GSP [to my knowledge] has never been dropped, even reaching into the UCC/TKO days, so: I think any suspicions about GSP's chin are overstated to a certain degree.

All-in-all, it should be a highly entertaining fight: two of the biggest WWs on the planet with incredible power [...in different areas...] and athleticism dueling! I think Alvez will be overwhelmed by GPS's wrestling, and I feel GSP will take him down and pound him out.

Plus, Google any Vlog with Thiago and/or review the BJ/GSP post-fight interview with him: he looks scared of GSP, quite frankly. In the BJ/GSP post-fight, he would absolutely not look GSP in the eye, much like GSP/Hughes I [your boy].

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outside of Serra I, GSP has managed to take major punishment in any fight. Vs BJ I, he took some major shots, but the majority of the damage happened from the eye-poke. The chin is a toss-up because it is not known how well either can really take a clean strike (each has had 1 (T)KO loss).

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I completely agree. We all recognized that and moved on: what is on contention here is that you have no idea how the mechanics of TBI operate, but continue to argue that they are obscure - they are not, case closed.

Opinions are fine, but saying "X is definitely X or not-X" is not an opinion, it is a statement of fact. You attempted to make a statement of fact regarding the mechanics of concussions/TBI, and continued to do so after you were shown evidence directly to the contrary. You even brought up a Wiki page with no citations whatsoever in defense of a statement of fact that was blatantly wrong to begin with.

So to wrap up: you have no examples of fighters flourishing past their late-30's, do not know how a concussion operates, and are going to continue to use smilies and say, "Wow guyz! LOLerz with the ROFLcopterz!" as opposed to having any substance in your replies. Cool beans.

Also, the only thing that is being killed here is the English language, jesus christ. Being from the country that invented it, you sure know how to butcher it in written form: "for someone whos so opposed to opinions your not half keen on....". Right.

Good talk.
Your a funny chap i sat there replying laughing most of the time, moreso at how wound up your little face must be haha.

Im sorry your nearly in tears there, i really am, especially over some posts on a forum.

Listen your criteria, original basis, and fundamental argument has changed beyond all comprehension since i started winding you up i dread to think how you act under pressure.

Hopefully you theory will ring true when Mike faces Dan (insert your own smiley).

How you both are allowed to represent respected companies is beyond me though, especially half brain over there with his 'fat' jokes essentially putting down most of his companies demograph.

Just for clarity, im still grinning at the sheer obscenity of what this evolved into simply because someone disagreed with anothers opinion, the irony is Sherdog was slated earlier, you could place this thread on there quite easily and no one would notice.

Pathetic.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Totally agree with the Chuck and Hendo sentiments, deterioration involves so many variables! Chuck has done more marching powder than tony montana and is a known substance abuser.

How you can rank age alone over total and utter abuse over his body for most of his adult life is beyond me.

Also spot on with the GSP fight imo.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
100% what I was trying to establish, in regard to Chuck's waning chin. Even against Vernon White he sustained several clean shots and either recuperated or avoided direct damage. Whether or not the decline of Chuck's chin is age-dependent, per se, it has certainly declined with age.
Yeah, I was really agreeing with you on that point, but just wanted to mention that some fighters stay fresher into their late 30s.

It will be interesting to see how each guys strengths hurt the others game in GSP-Alves. I don't really think that Alves has that great of hands, but his kicks and knees can be pretty nasty. However, does he have to hold back significantly on kicks and of course flying knees with the threat of a TD present? Most likely, which hurts him a lot. Does GSP have to stay out of the clinch to avoid knees? I don't know about this???

If it does go to the ground, Alves' guard has looked very good as well as his ability to get back to his feet. Can GSP make him look bad though? Probably not without grease. That was some Hiroshima'ing for you, Mullet.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I was really agreeing with you on that point, but just wanted to mention that some fighters stay fresher into their late 30s.

It will be interesting to see how each guys strengths hurt the others game in GSP-Alves. I don't really think that Alves has that great of hands, but his kicks and knees can be pretty nasty. However, does he have to hold back significantly on kicks and of course flying knees with the threat of a TD present? Most likely, which hurts him a lot. Does GSP have to stay out of the clinch to avoid knees? I don't know about this???

If it does go to the ground, Alves' guard has looked very good as well as his ability to get back to his feet. Can GSP make him look bad though? Probably not without grease. That was some Hiroshima'ing for you, Mullet.
It will be interesting to see how GSP utilizes his lead switch kick. He uses that frequently, but I really don't think it's in his best interest to try to Thai box with Thiago. Kos and Hughes had trouble taking/keeping Thiago down, but I think that GSP's MMA-wrestling is better than there's and he is bigger than them as well. He has a better sense of range, though and I expect him to use that as his primary offensive tool.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your a funny chap i sat there replying laughing most of the time, moreso at how wound up your little face must be haha.

Im sorry your nearly in tears there, i really am, especially over some posts on a forum.

Listen your criteria, original basis, and fundamental argument has changed beyond all comprehension since i started winding you up i dread to think how you act under pressure.

Hopefully you theory will ring true when Mike faces Dan (insert your own smiley).

How you both are allowed to represent respected companies is beyond me though, especially half brain over there with his 'fat' jokes essentially putting down most of his companies demograph.

Just for clarity, im still grinning at the sheer obscenity of what this evolved into simply because someone disagreed with anothers opinion, the irony is Sherdog was slated earlier, you could place this thread on there quite easily and no one would notice.

Pathetic.
No winding up here, and as I recall, for all your "Wowz! and LOLerz!" you still never managed to make a cogent argument. I also think your visible frustrations with the very bad smilies, .GIFs, and insults speaks against your composure, old chap. Actually, the fact you mentioned you were "winding me up" or how my face was hypothetically "wound up" is probably more indicative of your general sentiment during the discussion - it is called, "Projection". As well, the tone and general manner of your post here, especially the last, "super-hurtful" statement, "Pathetic", is far more indicative of your flustered state of mind than it is mine, hero. Calm down, as it is only a forum. (What I said to you initially, in a PM.)

My argument was actually painfully consistent, and really any individual detached from forum-tactics could see that. Here is a statement of mine from earlier:

Which was in line with even my very last statement: Chuck had a very good chin at one point, but it deteriorated slowly with age. This coupled with an influx of talent and even poorer footwork and gap control led to his demise with age. The fact is, this has always been my argument. Again, though, you are more than welcome to provide something resembling evidence to reinforce your comments.

To your end, you have gone on multiple, incoherent tagents about this and that, ranging from unintelligible rantings about Randy Couture to quoting Wikipedia pages with no references to very visibly displaying you have absolutely no idea how the body operates.

In terms of my position with my company, I was hired for owning two pertinent skills: a knowledge of the body, and a decent handle on the English language. Obviously, you are not particularly keen in either area.

I think you need to take it easy and can the insults, .GIFs and smilies, and learn how to react to being challenged for evidence. In fact, you said in your PM "you love a good debate". If you do, than I am confused as to why you have reacted so poorly here. You claimed that "KO dynamics are misunderstood", I clearly showed they are not. You claimed it is normal for fighters to flourish past a fairly well-established point where they do not. I asked for evidence, you dodged the question. Can you see what happened here? You stated an opinion, were challenged on it, and instead of respectfully and logically providing evidence to support it, you reacted with condescending commentary and nicknames. Fairly simple, hero!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ha ha, nice work - I was wondering when you would say that! I know you were agreeing with me as well, J; I said 100% what I was trying to establish as I get excited when people use common sense when speaking about MMA.

It will be interesting to see if Alves uses an MT clinch, as I cannot recall GSP being in that situation before. Definitely an entertaining fight.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
It will be interesting to see if Alves uses an MT clinch, as I cannot recall GSP being in that situation before. Definitely an entertaining fight.
What's the worst that could from a lack of experience in that situation?

Interesting point about range, Rodja. (You were refering to GSP's sense of range right?)

What do you guys think about Brown-Faber II and Wand-Franklin?

Faber was really frustrating Brown with his speed in the first fight before that monster right. I could see him doing that again, but I think Brown is going to come in confident and catch a too-wild-for-his-own-good Faber again. His footwork and positioning really impressed me against Garcia. As long as he can stay patient amidst Faber's dizzying speed, I think he's got a solid shot. It's a close fight, though.

I love Wand, but I think he's doomed against Rich. Rich is good with angles and is used to facing faster 185 guys. On top of that, he's training with Anderson who obviously knows Wand's unevolved style. To make matters worse, Shawn Tompkins bailed on Wand for not sticking to a schedule. Rich by decision.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the worst that could from a lack of experience in that situation?

Interesting point about range, Rodja. (You were refering to GSP's sense of range right?)

What do you guys think about Brown-Faber II and Wand-Franklin?

Faber was really frustrating Brown with his speed in the first fight before that monster right. I could see him doing that again, but I think Brown is going to come in confident and catch a too-wild-for-his-own-good Faber again. His footwork and positioning really impressed me against Garcia. As long as he can stay patient amidst Faber's dizzying speed, I think he's got a solid shot. It's a close fight, though.

I love Wand, but I think he's doomed against Rich. Rich is good with angles and is used to facing faster 185 guys. On top of that, he's training with Anderson who obviously knows Wand's unevolved style. To make matters worse, Shawn Tompkins bailed on Wand for not sticking to a schedule. Rich by decision.
Hah!

I think Faber/Brown II will play much like the first: Faber outpointing Brown through the first portion of the fight, using blitzkrieg tactics, and then acting like a moron with spinning back-elbows. I think you are exactly right in your prognostication sensation.

I also agree with Wand/Franklin. (Sorry Rodj.) The oddest training partners ever spells doom for Wand. There is only one thing that will propel Wand to victory: the prospects of fighting Anderson should he defeat Rich.

What about the very decent card Strikerforce is putting on this weekend as well? Good weekend for MMA fans.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
you guys have moved beyond the tread title. Assuming people have showtime and versus this is a sick weekend for free MMA. Both cards do not have a single fight I'm not excited for. Even the Joe Riggs fight could be time you need to drop a deuce. WEC needs to include the Manny Gamburyan fight though since 2 of the 4 bouts will most likely be quick.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys have moved beyond the tread title. Assuming people have showtime and versus this is a sick weekend for free MMA. Both cards do not have a single fight I'm not excited for. Even the Joe Riggs fight could be time you need to drop a deuce. WEC needs to include the Manny Gamburyan fight though since 2 of the 4 bouts will most likely be quick.
I agree. I just want to see the Riggs/Baroni fight due to all the bickering between them. And because, win or lose, Baroni is hilarious.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I just looked him up on sherdog. What a ham. I'll poop before hand I suppose.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont you dare use sherdog you heathen! haha

Love Baroni, was a thread on sherdog a guy started who met him complete with pics, saying how small Phill was and he had hands like his missus, Baroni of course a member of sherdog made the thread quite entertaining.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just looked him up on sherdog. What a ham. I'll poop before hand I suppose.
Baroni is absolute comedy, and I never get tired of his interviews. If you go on www.cagepotato.com, they have several videos of him leading up to the fight; he is always entertaining!

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Damn... i couldn't get past the Wand video. Nice site.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
baroni is a clown, which is friggin priceless. He always has something stupid to say

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive always been of the opinion the guy as a person is a tit, however when i saw him fight in cage rage here in the UK and he KO'd his opponent first thing he did was go over and see how he was, then the KO'd guys brother decided to headbutt him full out.

Im not shitting you, the bald chav idiot headbutted Baroni square in the temple area.

Baroni looked at him as if to say what the hell was that, he didnt look angry, just shocked and dare i say it, almost understanding.

Reactions like that say a lot about a person imo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 35
Noteboom Cycle Logs 7
TheBigBrodie Anabolics 2
AntM1564 Anabolics 13
Noteboom Anabolics 30