Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
About to start a cycle with DMZ

Little background I’m
5”11
25% body fat give or take
Been lifting on and off for years been grinding hardcore again for about 6 weeks now.

Bench: ~265
Squat: ~245 <— I’m a rookie at leg day taking it slow haha

Plan on hitting a PH cycle with:
DMZ 20/20/20/20
Estro strike 2.0 daily servings 3 caps
Milk Thistle 1300mg I know I should use cycle support but I think I’ll be alright this time with the Thistle

My PCT consists of
Post cycle 3x
Explosive DAA Max 1500mg twice a day for my test booster.

Diet is gonna be very high protein with carbs and calories on the lower side.
Calories I’ll probably hit around 6-1000 if not more and carbs are gonna be mainly from meat and oats so probably in the <100 range.
I gain fat easier than most this is why I’m sticking to this diet.

Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. Other than that I’ll let you know how it goes.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Also going to try to smash a gallon or more of water a day

WiiTard

Awards
About to start a cycle with DMZ

Little background I’m
5”11
25% body fat give or take
Been lifting on and off for years been grinding hardcore again for about 6 weeks now.

Bench: ~265
Squat: ~245 <— I’m a rookie at leg day taking it slow haha

Plan on hitting a PH cycle with:
DMZ 20/20/20/20
Estro strike 2.0 daily servings 3 caps
Milk Thistle 1300mg I know I should use cycle support but I think I’ll be alright this time with the Thistle

My PCT consists of
Post cycle 3x
Explosive DAA Max 1500mg twice a day for my test booster.

Diet is gonna be very high protein with carbs and calories on the lower side.
Calories I’ll probably hit around 6-1000 if not more and carbs are gonna be mainly from meat and oats so probably in the <100 range.
I gain fat easier than most this is why I’m sticking to this diet.

Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. Other than that I’ll let you know how it goes.
You need to have a SERM for PCT. Also I’d hold off until you get your bf% down, try intermittent fasting and LISS cardio.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You need to have a SERM for PCT. Also I’d hold off until you get your bf% down, try intermittent fasting and LISS cardio.
Yep, agree serm for pct and lower bf first imo. Mainly because I think your wasting a cycle really, you could cut some bf and probably gain some strength whilst in a deficit (based on your numbers you’ve got some muscle regain there I’d have thought).

Don’t understand the calories but are you saying you’ll eat 1000 calories? That would be way to low....

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
I thought DAA Max was my serm? It’s a test booster. Thought that’s what I would need.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought DAA Max was my serm? It’s a test booster. Thought that’s what I would need.
Brother, you need to do a LOT of research. Start with the meaning of "SERM", and keep going. For a good while.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Brother, you need to do a LOT of research. Start with the meaning of "SERM", and keep going. For a good while.
I have been. I’ve seen all the stuff for nolva or Clomid but all of that crap needs a prescription. That’s why I’m taking my prohormone the way I am to reduce sides and not mess with my system as much. I know about getting my body to start producing it’s own test and for my levels to get back to normal. I figured it’s be enough with my pct and DAA in the mix.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Yep, agree serm for pct and lower bf first imo. Mainly because I think your wasting a cycle really, you could cut some bf and probably gain some strength whilst in a deficit (based on your numbers you’ve got some muscle regain there I’d have thought).

Don’t understand the calories but are you saying you’ll eat 1000 calories? That would be way to low....
My goal is to build but also get lean. I wouldn’t see how using this cycle to get mass then cut after wouldn’t help or work. Id imagine I’d be burning fat in the process too with moderate cardio and diet.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep was going to say exactly this bro, honestly saying this to help but imo you definitely shouldn’t be running any hormonal right now.....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been. I’ve seen all the stuff for nolva or Clomid but all of that crap needs a prescription. That’s why I’m taking my prohormone the way I am to reduce sides and not mess with my system as much. I know about getting my body to start producing it’s own test and for my levels to get back to normal. I figured it’s be enough with my pct and DAA in the mix.
Is this a first cycle bro?

Nolva and clomid are really very very easy to get without a prescription if you look just a little bit

WiiTard

Awards

Nolva and clomid are really very very easy to get without a prescription if you look just a little bit
Yep, could start by checking out the board sponsor MA Research Chems.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA you started a DMZ cycle and this is what you say your pct is...
I would have done so much more research if I were you. you should have researched more about your pct than even thinking about DMZ. also milk thistle is shyt, get tudca. and are you planning on doing bloods? you're only eating 1000 calories? do you have a test base? I'm sorry bro, but do your due diligence.

WiiTard

Awards
DAA is a (weak) natty test booster that will only give a slight boost in your free test levels. You need to get something list torem, clomid, novla for PCT. DMX will suppress your natural test levels while on cycle. Browse through the sight and do some research, ask questions too the guys on this forum are a wealth of knowledge.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established

Yea it actually is. I’ve been doing extensive research and reviews and experiences and all that. Thought I had pretty much what I’d need. I know my on cycle support isn’t good but it’s what I got for now. Everything I’ve looked into says a script is needed or there’s nolvadex but I don’t even think that’s the same thing. I don’t know man.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA you started a DMZ cycle and this is what you say your pct is...
I would have done so much more research if I were you. you should have researched more about your pct than even thinking about DMZ. also milk thistle is shyt, get tudca. and are you planning on doing bloods? you're only eating 1000 calories? do you have a test base? I'm sorry bro, but do your due diligence.
Haven’t started it yet. Don’t plan on getting a base test. Barely got enough time to workout let alone go to the doc

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yea it actually is. I’ve been doing extensive research and reviews and experiences and all that. Thought I had pretty much what I’d need. I know my on cycle support isn’t good but it’s what I got for now. Everything I’ve looked into says a script is needed or there’s nolvadex but I don’t even think that’s the same thing. I don’t know man.
Sorry bro but you haven’t done extensive research. Literally just googling ‘buy nolva or buy clomid’ would give you options. Nolvadex is nolva (or tamoxifen)

You are confusing a ‘test base’ and ‘bloods’ in your comment below. A test base is something else you should at least know about even if you choose not to use one.

Your 24, why risk screwing up your hormones on your first cycle for the sake of doing some reading.....

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
If not DMZ then is there any prohormones that gets the job done that I can use this stuff that I have without a serm?

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Okay so if I get Clomid at 100 mg and take it with my pct I should be alright? I really want to get the hang of this. I mean you guys were where I’m at some point in time.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Or what mg should I get to run for 30 days? Or should I even get Clomid?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or what mg should I get to run for 30 days? Or should I even get Clomid?
Clomid or nolva will both do the job, a standard dosing for that cycle would be clomid 50/25/25/12.5 or nolva 20/20/10/10 (that’s mg per day and the dosage is shown for a week at a time)

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro but you haven’t done extensive research. Literally just googling ‘buy nolva or buy clomid’ would give you options. Nolvadex is nolva (or tamoxifen)

You are confusing a ‘test base’ and ‘bloods’ in your comment below. A test base is something else you should at least know about even if you choose not to use one.

Your 24, why risk screwing up your hormones on your first cycle for the sake of doing some reading.....
Yea you’re right it was easy as just typing it in on google haha thanks.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Pmsl, glad it helped
One more thing man. Should I take my test booster still? I know Clomid will balance out my levels but I heard it’s good to get it up there. What would you do with the DAA

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One more thing man. Should I take my test booster still? I know Clomid will balance out my levels but I heard it’s good to get it up there. What would you do with the DAA
Yeah personally I like a natty test booster in pct so would take it. Might give a little help to libido etc

Some form of cortisol control product like reduce xt can be pretty beneficial - if funds allow that’s always a decent addition to pct

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Yeah personally I like a natty test booster in pct so would take it. Might give a little help to libido etc

Some form of cortisol control product like reduce xt can be pretty beneficial - if funds allow that’s always a decent addition to pct
You’ve been a huge help man I really appreciate all the info. Thanks again

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry man, but you don't know jack shyt. why would you even buy something in the first place if you don't know what to do?

Popeisdope

Awards
Do not make the mistake of thinking an oral prohormone is safer than IM AAS just because its "legal" or taken by mouth instead of needle. They will suppress you just as badly as any injectable and being methylated they bring additional stress to the liver.

Any cycle needs a serm for pct or youll be lucky to keep anything you gain as your bpdy struggles to regain homeostasis after the cessation of exogenous hormones. Plus youll feel like total ****.

If you do enough research you can find all the ancillaries needed to cycle without scripts shipped straight to your door. Legally. Do a little more digging and you could probably find actual aas just the same.

You need to do some more reading bud.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’ve been a huge help man I really appreciate all the info. Thanks again
Hey brother, most of us on this site don't want to bash you. But we would like to see you do things as correctly as possible so you don't mess yourself up. Hang in there brother, and continue to research as much as possible.

WiiTard

Awards
Hey brother, most of us on this site don't want to bash you. But we would like to see you do things as correctly as possible so you don't mess yourself up. Hang in there brother, and continue to research as much as possible.
This - there are some really good dudes on this site with tons of knowledge.

Hiddengains

Awards
Truthfully you need to focus on working out before trying DMZ. You barely bench your bodyweight ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Noteboom Cycle Logs 7
TheBigBrodie Anabolics 2
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6