Black Dragon DMZ Extreme.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Looking for another excellent bulking compound. Has anyone had good experience with this product? Also apparently it’s non-methylated

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First it’s super weird it’s called dmz. That almost always refers to dimtheylzine. In this case the used the chemical that is usually in lmg. I like lmg but if the website is right that I checked the dose is way low. 10mg caps and I run it at 100mgs. You can usually find it doses at 25 mg caps. Also prolactin is a real concern and I use prami when takeoff lmg.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
First it’s super weird it’s called dmz. That almost always refers to dimtheylzine. In this case the used the chemical that is usually in lmg. I like lmg but if the website is right that I checked the dose is way low. 10mg caps and I run it at 100mgs. You can usually find it doses at 25 mg caps. Also prolactin is a real concern and I use prami when takeoff lmg.
I thought that was very odd as well but oh well. Thanks a bunch! Im also going to assume this is extremely harsh on blood pressure so I might go overboard with the BP supplements. Or so I have been told.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Noteboom Cycle Logs 7
Noteboom Anabolics 30
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6