Double dose of NeedToBuildMuscle Transderm meet OUFINNY for 8 week domination!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the delays guys, I ended up sick yesterday but feel much better today. Going to hit the gym here soon and get back on track. I didn't miss anything this week as long as I survive this mornings workout. I did cardio Thursday but again it was only treadmill since it was pouring rain out so no work in the parking lot. Hopefully that will start next week.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the delays guys, I ended up sick yesterday but feel much better today. Going to hit the gym here soon and get back on track. I didn't miss anything this week as long as I survive this mornings workout. I did cardio Thursday but again it was only treadmill since it was pouring rain out so no work in the parking lot. Hopefully that will start next week.
Sorry to hear about you getting sick man. Just have to get in there and kill it to make up for it, but sounds like that is exactly what you intend to do! ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update... I survived my workout but that is saying about as much as I can. It was not what you would call stellar by any means. My lungs are what are suffering the brunt of this sickness which equates to my asthmatic ass not being able to breath. I did everything except biceps, figured a day off is not going to hurt my elbow at all; I can tell you it enjoyed the rest. On a side note, for those of you who have HTPCs or lots of movies, just picked up a 3TB drive at Frys today for $99, pretty ridiculous for an external drive. If one is near you, I suggest you grab one since it is a one day sale. I am running out of space and needed a new one, too many movies :). Got to love Blu-Ray at the push of a button!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang bro I hope you get better soon. I know it's that time of the year everyone starts getting wicked sick. Keep us posted and hopefully you'll shrug it off quick.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bad timing on the illness. I have had just that one cold in the last 8 years... pretty fortunate but I believe training has a lot to do with it...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mega dose c and d!!!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
A late sub.

I always train when I'm sick. Always makes me feel better for a short period of time.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A late sub.

I always train when I'm sick. Always makes me feel better for a short period of time.

I usually do too, but I am a gym addict and it takes a lot to keep me out of the gym :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Way to go Matt. Keep on killing that sh*t! Feel better Brother.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So fully sick now, definitely an upper respiratory infection. going to go to the doctor tomorrow hopefully, this sucks. That said, even if I can't do a workout tomorrow I will hop on the treadmill to keep the lungs working.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got you in my prayers brother and hope they bend your sweet arse over and smack couple shots in that backside lol man that ain't right.

mathew34

Awards
also me subbed!! and im ready for your rides!!!
:laugh:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very late but subbed now! Do work you large SOB lol.
I think you should run the Forma instead of the E-control during pct personally. I haven't read thru all these posts yet so I don't know if you ever made up your mind.
Good luck my friend!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So fully sick now, definitely an upper respiratory infection. going to go to the doctor tomorrow hopefully, this sucks. That said, even if I can't do a workout tomorrow I will hop on the treadmill to keep the lungs working.
I was always told that the only thing that should ever keep you out of the gym is a respiratory illness....take some time and rest.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very late but subbed now! Do work you large SOB lol.
I think you should run the Forma instead of the E-control during pct personally. I haven't read thru all these posts yet so I don't know if you ever made up your mind.
Good luck my friend!
PCT is a while away, what I run is still TBD and I do like the Forma so I may give it a shot. I can get the the E-Control for free and my body likes 6-oxo so that is why I am considering it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys I was able to do some cardio yesterday, the gym was just not an option. I jogged for about 15 minutes and finished with a 5-7 minute walk since it was so nice outside. Still have a cough, feel a bit lethargic but baring me feeling like complete crap, I will lift today.

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Guys I was able to do some cardio yesterday, the gym was just not an option. I jogged for about 15 minutes and finished with a 5-7 minute walk since it was so nice outside. Still have a cough, feel a bit lethargic but baring me feeling like complete crap, I will lift today.
that's not bad!! congrats, I know it sux to workout ill. ;-/ BUT JEW CAN DO DA DAMN THANG! You will feel worse if ya dont. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had to laught at the 5-7 minute walk, lol......get well soon!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
had to laught at the 5-7 minute walk, lol......get well soon!
This whole running thing is not the same at 218 pounds as it was when I was 180-185... my body just is not used to the pavement with that much extra weight. Now that it is nice out I am going to try and get in 3 runs a week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This whole running thing is not the same at 218 pounds as it was when I was 180-185... my body just is not used to the pavement with that much extra weight. Now that it is nice out I am going to try and get in 3 runs a week.
that's a huge difference in weight.....hows come?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's a huge difference in weight.....hows come?
I'm a big SOB that's why, and a few cycles between that time and now. I put on ~40 pounds in about 16 months, more than half of that is muscle but I am working the fat I gained as well. The transderm with the HST and additional cardio will surely help shred up some fat.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn that is a nice gain in weight. How you feeling ? Cough going away yet?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I know I am going to blow up something awful when I start to cycle again... and my injuries are getting bit better now...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that is a nice gain in weight. How you feeling ? Cough going away yet?
Food plus anabolics will put weight on you quick that is for sure. Cough is there but only rarely and it is productive in that my chest is not tight, if it was my asthma would be all kinds of mad at me, thank god it is not (no steroids to calm the lungs, prednisone=water rentention). Speaking of, I had to add an AI to this, I am watery and even 50mgs of arimistane is not doing much. I am going to see how this dose goes for the rest of the week but may bump it to 100mgs here if need be. Too bad I don't have any Formastanazol to throw into the mix, would be a nice addition NTBM guys ;).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food plus anabolics will put weight on you quick that is for sure. Cough is there but only rarely and it is productive in that my chest is not tight, if it was my asthma would be all kinds of mad at me, thank god it is not (no steroids to calm the lungs, prednisone=water rentention). Speaking of, I had to add an AI to this, I am watery and even 50mgs of arimistane is not doing much. I am going to see how this dose goes for the rest of the week but may bump it to 100mgs here if need be. Too bad I don't have any Formastanazol to throw into the mix, would be a nice addition NTBM guys ;).

Yeh bro, Formastanozol would be a good add to it.....too bad we dont have a promo going for it right now, but I can give you a discountcode if you want to buy some..lol :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God that is insane weight brother. I wish I could donate mine away. Everyone trying to get bigger and I'm lost solo trying to shred the hell up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think that 50 of Arimistane will catch up to you in the next week it is not an immediate thing. If nothing else though you could slam the system with 150 to get as much of the aromitase bound as you can then lower to 50.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thing holding me back against a blast is my elbow, it is not good but not that bad anymore either. Until I can pick up a cup or a DB with no pain, the AI dose is going to be tame even if I would like it higher. Plus I have no more shoulder pain thank god, that was a long time coming, what a mess that was. I may bump it to 100mgs for two days then back to 50 mgs for the remainder, who knows I may throw down an additional 50mgs tonight.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Keep pushing yourself and make sure to take care of your knees.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout update - plans for the rest of the run floating in my head

Keep pushing yourself and make sure to take care of your knees.
I have custom fit shoes I get from a running shop in Houston, my legs, hips, knees, shins and back are money even with the extra weight. It is just getting used to the load that it puts on my lungs since I have exercise induced asthma; but again that is easy to control with some albuterol prior to exercise if I am going to do max effort work. Actually looking forward to a longer run today and hoping to do some short speed work near the end if I don't pass out from it!

Considering I was on day two of antibiotics I went into yesterday's workout praying to finish, that was blown away and I finished with increases in multiple exercises. To note:

• incline bench press went up by 10 pounds, not shabby on 15s
  • Dips I added in chains for these, ~20 pound chain
  • Standing military/push press I got all my reps at 95 pounds. My shoulders are toast after bench so this is huge for me.
When I got to tens, I will go to three sets for large movement exercises at a minimum and possibly add that in for the small stuff like arms too, just depends on how I feel. Normally when I get to 10s, the pumps get fierce and it is hard to finish arm movements after things like chest and back movements. Also, I may run the 10s and 5s an extra workout or two for each making it 5-6 weeks for a total of 8 but that may change, we will see. If I am feeling beastly like I am starting to see inklings of in my recent workouts, I may go to 4 sets on the 5s for legs, back and chest ;). I am a sick SOB like that and get pretty crazy when I do HST since my joints can take the abuse all day long.

Transderm - Still rocking and rolling at 10 pumps a day, dang bottle I have will not finish I swear. At this rate the log may go 10 weeks which I don't care about, I feel great, recover quick and I am doing much better with my diet so changes should start to manifest quickly. Weight is holding steady at 219 but I assume 2-3 of that is water so that is a solid 2 pounds so far with a maintenance calorie average, sweet for a DHEA based product. Hold on guys, this is just getting to the good part now that the heat has broken in Houston and the cardio is added back in!!!! If you missed it before, I am running 50mgs of arimistane (not Erase but a Revolutions PCT Black) right now and I will continue that for a few more days until I see some of this water shed. If it does not, I will evaluate how I want to proceed with an AI and what I will take. If I had some Formadrol I would run it but I don't think I do right now which sucks. I have about a 1/3 of a bottle of Erase but that is not too much so something needs to be figured out. Adding trandermal formestane is cool and all but it is another transdermal to do so we shall see.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great update! Glad to hear you had a great workout with improvements even while under the weather. I heard we will be hitting 90's again by weeks end. Gotta love Texas!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update! Glad to hear you had a great workout with improvements even while under the weather. I heard we will be hitting 90's again by weeks end. Gotta love Texas!
Why must you tell me these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have extra empty ntbm bottles that i saved...i was even thinkg of mixing transaderm and formastanzol in the same bottle......any thoughts?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have extra empty ntbm bottles that i saved...i was even thinkg of mixing transaderm and formastanzol in the same bottle......any thoughts?
I like that idea...only thing is that it would be hard to judge how much product of each you were getting. If you could somehow figure out what ratio of Transaderm to Formastanozol you are after and then put both those amounts on the same bottle that was evenly distributed it would be badass.

Great idea! :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like that idea...only thing is that it would be hard to judge how much product of each you were getting. If you could somehow figure out what ratio of Transaderm to Formastanozol you are after and then put both those amounts on the same bottle that was evenly distributed it would be badass.

Great idea! :thumbsup:
i don't see where that would be a problem, since i would be putting the same amount into a empty bottle....the more i think about it the more i like this idea!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I think that you would over dosing the FormaStanzol a bit for an effective dose of the DHEA. From what I know of it perhaps a 2:1 ratio would be sick! I don't think you would need tit for tat ratios but 2:1 would be nice so say 9 pumps would be like 6 pumps of Transa and 3 of Forma. I think that would be more than sufficient to keep aromatization at bay and still keep estro pretty darn low.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i don't see where that would be a problem, since i would be putting the same amount into a empty bottle....the more i think about it the more i like this idea!!!!
I am sure that would work well since it is the same carrier. If you know the dose of Forma you need per day, should be easy to just squirt that much into the bottle of transderm depending on the dose you are taking. For me 30 days of Transderm would need say 6 squirts of Formestane, so 180 squirts into the bottle. Would be time consuming but who cares, its all there nice and easy.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uhh I ran today, man my big ass running is just not like it used to be. I need to get my cardio up, it is way below my standards. That said, I could tell I am still a little sick but feel better after the run, legs are much looser. Looking forward to killing it tomorrow in the gym, may bump up a few of the exercises to 3 sets; seems the trasderm is really making the recovery nearly overnight which is sick. Time to up intensity and slap some muscle on these bones.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kill it man you seem to be a hyper responder to the Transa, my recovery was improved but not as much as yours. Lucky bas... Uhm Man...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update, man I forgot to update this. Work sucked these last few days but what didn't suck was my Thursday workout, up on almost all my exercises and added reps. Also I swapped out BB squats to hack squats cause we have the smoothest machine at my gym and my back doesn't get bothered by them. Plus, I can go super deep and get a sick quad workout from it. Going to the gym today, hoping this fasted workout goes well.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick update, man I forgot to update this. Work sucked these last few days but what didn't suck was my Thursday workout, up on almost all my exercises and added reps. Also I swapped out BB squats to hack squats cause we have the smoothest machine at my gym and my back doesn't get bothered by them. Plus, I can go super deep and get a sick quad workout from it. Going to the gym today, hoping this fasted workout goes well.
Hell yea for being up on all your lifts !

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good to see you having the big strength increases man. Keep us the great work! ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday's workout was awesome though I had a rocking headache from the night before... mental note, ever 3-4 beers and antibiotics don't mix. Yeah, that sucked but it didn't stop me from tearing it up. I again did 3 work sets on back, legs, and chest. Getting 155x15 on incline bench seems small but for a recovering shoulder, it was awesome. Legs are surprisingly holding up well, I thought they would be wrecked after all this abuse but are taking it in stride. Next week (tomorrow) starts the 10s, my favorite two weeks cause it is heavy and reps are still high. I am foreshadowing some serious gains and intense workouts!!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its just getting started, the first two weeks are always just cardio and prep, the fun really begins tomorrow when the real weight is thrown around.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout update - start of 10s and its just getting fun!

Guys things are moving right along and with the help of an AI, I am not holding so much water anymore. If you are dosing transderm at 8-10 pumps a day, you are going to need an AI unless you don't care about holding water. That or just run Epi with it ;).

Here are my exercises and some weights I am hitting now. On all big lifts I am hitting 3 sets with a warm up.

Exercises:
Hack Squats 270x10x3
Flat DB Bench 90x10x3
Overhead rope Ext
Wide Grip Lats 170x10x3
Preacher curls
Machine Military Press 110x10x3 This is the meanest machine I have ever used, I used to do 220 at Lifetime Fitness, not so on this one.

I am happy that I was able to do this weight on hack squat, it was the same weight I hurt my back on back in February that messed up my NTBM contest run. Walked away just fine last night except for my legs being jello. Still getting very good recovery and my chest is filling out. This run is definitely going to go 8+ weeks which I am not that worried about, it will more than likely be similar to a test run where you go 10+ weeks just not nearly as strong of course. My boys are shrunk yet, still can respond to my woman so I don't see the need to really stop right at 8 weeks. I still have 1/3 of the first bottle left, its ridiculous. I don't love everything about NTBM but the transdermals that it makes are very well dosed in terms of quantity; kuddos guys.

Just an update for you on after the run. I am going to run Clomid for PCT, EndoSurge and an AI like Aromasin so I have no risk of any gyno flares. Why a strong AI like that, cause I get estro rebound after pretty consistently and this will make it a thing of the past!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys things are moving right along and with the help of an AI, I am not holding so much water anymore. If you are dosing transderm at 8-10 pumps a day, you are going to need an AI unless you don't care about holding water. That or just run Epi with it ;).

Here are my exercises and some weights I am hitting now. On all big lifts I am hitting 3 sets with a warm up.

Exercises:
Hack Squats 270x10x3
Flat DB Bench 90x10x3
Overhead rope Ext
Wide Grip Lats 170x10x3
Preacher curls
Machine Military Press 110x10x3 This is the meanest machine I have ever used, I used to do 220 at Lifetime Fitness, not so on this one.

I am happy that I was able to do this weight on hack squat, it was the same weight I hurt my back on back in February that messed up my NTBM contest run. Walked away just fine last night except for my legs being jello. Still getting very good recovery and my chest is filling out. This run is definitely going to go 8+ weeks which I am not that worried about, it will more than likely be similar to a test run where you go 10+ weeks just not nearly as strong of course. My boys are shrunk yet, still can respond to my woman so I don't see the need to really stop right at 8 weeks. I still have 1/3 of the first bottle left, its ridiculous. I don't love everything about NTBM but the transdermals that it makes are very well dosed in terms of quantity; kuddos guys.

Just an update for you on after the run. I am going to run Clomid for PCT, EndoSurge and an AI like Aromasin so I have no risk of any gyno flares. Why a strong AI like that, cause I get estro rebound after pretty consistently and this will make it a thing of the past!
Awesome update man! Everything is going great in here! You are really making me look forward to running this stuff here in a couple weeks! And I will be running mine with some EPI too :sgrin:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome update man! Everything is going great in here! You are really making me look forward to running this stuff here in a couple weeks! And I will be running mine with some EPI too :sgrin:
I dare you to triple dose it.... :)