Double dose of NeedToBuildMuscle Transderm meet OUFINNY for 8 week domination!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beast mode.
This from the guy who makes my lifts look completely pedestrian. Thanks Volc and to everyone else again for the compliments; that is strong motivation to keep pushing very hard during PCT.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This from the guy who makes my lifts look completely pedestrian. Thanks Volc and to everyone else again for the compliments; that is strong motivation to keep pushing very hard during PCT.
Really enjoyed the log and progress bro! :cheers:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I like that cause I tell him all the time he doesn't know how much of a freak of nature he is. Just imagine Volc on a Tren/test cycle I'd be scared to even speak to him.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update, DC is rocking, strong as hell right now and PCT is going better than I can have planned. Clomid has me moody as hell but channeling it in the gym is easy.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update, DC is rocking, strong as hell right now and PCT is going better than I can have planned. Clomid has me moody as hell but channeling it in the gym is easy.
Nice, DC is great for PCT I think. Provided on cycle you were on beast mode. Which I know you were. :D

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really curious how this clomid is going to work for you. I was looking into this recently. As well as some other things.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really curious how this clomid is going to work for you. I was looking into this recently. As well as some other things.
In all honesty there is nothing to be curious about, clomid always works as long as what you have is legit and you dose it right. Sure you are moody, tend to get entirely too confrontational the first few weeks BUT your test shoots up fast and strength remains. I know you are looking at a cycle now Jeff, the best thing you can do for yourself is either truly cut where muscle loss is not a concern or just reecomp naturally. Either one will be just fine you just have to choose.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all honesty there is nothing to be curious about, clomid always works as long as what you have is legit and you dose it right. Sure you are moody, tend to get entirely too confrontational the first few weeks BUT your test shoots up fast and strength remains. I know you are looking at a cycle now Jeff, the best thing you can do for yourself is either truly cut where muscle loss is not a concern or just reecomp naturally. Either one will be just fine you just have to choose.
Yup. Been talking about this a lot recently. I have been more in a recomp state rather than a true cut. Come January it will be a full on cut. Going to focus on losing the rest of the fat I have. If I lose some muscle so let it be. I can always build that up properly.

I really like the way you are direct and have honest opinions.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup. Been talking about this a lot recently. I have been more in a recomp state rather than a true cut. Come January it will be a full on cut. Going to focus on losing the rest of the fat I have. If I lose some muscle so let it be. I can always build that up properly.

I really like the way you are direct and have honest opinions.
No worries, I learned from a good source that you so happened to be related too... remember, we share the same opinion so use Chris's experience to your benefit. Something that you need to consider because you did start out very overweight (no disrespect, I was at one time too), loose skin is a big concern. That is why giving your body a chance to chill out at a stable weight is a good thing. If you cut too fast your skin will be loose and it tends not to go back quickly, without stretch marks or in some cases at all. Filling out with muscle helps but that is far off from where you are. Its good you are starting to plan now, a solid cutting cycle is going to be a great challenge for you and will hone your discipline skills as well in regards to diet and cardio. Just know upfront that to do this will require a large outlay of cash in food, some supps, hormones and ancillaries like a SERM etc... Start getting your list together and don't be shocked if things go well past $200 quickly if you don't have a lot of stuff already.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is what I was thinking. And the reason why it is being planned out now.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and I know you dont mean any disrespect. I was a fat tub a lard. I went from a lean guy to a fat dude. In a few years becauae I had surgeries ate like I was still training and got lazy. I dont expect anyone to feel sorry because I did this to myself. I think the first time chris met me I was already headed toward obesity. If not already there. You see although he has been with my sister for many years they were here in texas while I was in cali. So we never saw each other. And when I would visit there was always something I wanted to do. Or someone. Lol

Not sure if you know this but I was a part owner of a nutrition company and we manufactured supps, workout programs and diets. So this is not my first rodeo. How ever many things have changed since I was in the game many years back. It is great to have chris to bounce ideas off of. Especially in a field I have never ventured into like ph's and other things.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have big loose skin problems and that's one of the reasons I feel that I can't really do any better in competition as I will never get that really tight look that I need so show how lean I really am...something I have to live with. Time may improve the situation or not..

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have big loose skin problems and that's one of the reasons I feel that I can't really do any better in competition as I will never get that really tight look that I need so show how lean I really am...something I have to live with. Time may improve the situation or not..
Any plans on getting it corrected?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know how true but heard there is a laser technology that will help. An alternative to surgery.
Yah there is minimal benefit and again very expensive. It will tighten selected area's marginally...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice review.
Thanks Jeff, it was not hard to give praise to something that works as advertised and improves on the original dermacrine.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I wil be running it on cycle and probably won't dose too high.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review posted here on post #2 - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182917-double-dose-needtobuildmuscle.html#post3005111

Thanks Rick and NTBM, this was my most successful cycle to date and Transderm was a key part of that. This is definitely something I may run again if I don't do a real cycle of AAS next like I plan.
Thanks for the great review brother! I really appreciate it, and I'm happy that you had such great results with this run :cheers:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very detailed and honest review man I am loving this bro!!! I have been wanting to try this for a while now and you may have just propelled me to do so.

Final review posted here on post #2 - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182917-double-dose-needtobuildmuscle.html#post3005111

Thanks Rick and NTBM, this was my most successful cycle to date and Transderm was a key part of that. This is definitely something I may run again if I don't do a real cycle of AAS next like I plan.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very detailed and honest review man I am loving this bro!!! I have been wanting to try this for a while now and you may have just propelled me to do so.
On TRT, not really something for you to take big guy, kinda defeats the purpose when you have the real deal pulsing through you.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh crud I must have mis read something the other day lol I thought you told me it may be a good addition to my trt, maybe that was some one else or me dreaming lol. Would it hurt my trt?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh crud I must have mis read something the other day lol I thought you told me it may be a good addition to my trt, maybe that was some one else or me dreaming lol. Would it hurt my trt?
There is a lot of benefit to adding in transaderm to TRT. Studies have shown that DHEA is very low in those on TRT. There is a study put up in a thread somewhere but not sure where. Just ask BigT how beneficial it is to run Transaderm on TRT!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
There is a lot of benefit to adding in transaderm to TRT. Studies have shown that DHEA is very low in those on TRT. There is a study put up in a thread somewhere but not sure where. Just ask BigT how beneficial it is to run Transaderm on TRT!!
You can also PM ambulldog...he wrote a very detailed review on Derma vs Trans

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can also PM ambulldog...he wrote a very detailed review on Derma vs Trans
Yes that is true. AMbulldog is on TRT and uses a lower dose of Transaderm (previously used Dermacrine) year round

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see this study, I am very skeptical to say the least.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Most people run it for a month in a taper or a 50/50/50/50 dose.