Double dose of NeedToBuildMuscle Transderm meet OUFINNY for 8 week domination!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking much bigger fin!

Nice work bro
Thanks man, progress is being made and those were late in the evening too. next time I will try and get them at Metroflex where the lighting is much better.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did cardio last night, started on the treadmill and it was too nice so I went outside and walked around my complex 4 times. The last one was a run and I would have kept going, felt great but I had a commitment to get to at 6:30 so I had to quit. If cardio continues to be like it was yesterday, sessions will get longer and fat burning will continue to ramp up.

Side note - I am so freaking hot at night now that I have to keep the bedroom around 66-68 or I drench the bed. The tren sweats are not only real but noticeable from after my last meal until I wake up. My body temp is always up after my workout and never goes down until I shower in the morning. My GF now wears long pants and long sleeves to bed, she thinks I am nuts.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YOu are looking huge Matt. your chest has come up so much it is sick! I remember when it was a weak point but right now I would go as far as to say it is one of your strongest areas. Great work! I know your legs have gotten a ton bigger too. I can't wait to see how you look after you build some more LBM while stripping the fat off. Just have to fight the urge to keep eating. You may find it easier to lower your carbs on all days to keep blood sugar constant. It kept my cravings down during my DMZ run. Just meat, veggies, and a refeed day on the weekend.
I agree with Kleen. That sounds like a good idea to me to help strip some fat off

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Kleen. That sounds like a good idea to me to help strip some fat off
Even on a big eating day my carbs are under 200 so they are low. On really low days they are under 75, soon to be 50 cause I am going to add in some grapefruit again now that it is coming back to stores around me for a reasonable price.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even on a big eating day my carbs are under 200 so they are low. On really low days they are under 75, soon to be 50 cause I am going to add in some grapefruit again now that it is coming back to stores around me for a reasonable price.
Those numbers sound pretty good. That's about where I'm at too, though mine have went up some because I've switched to more of a lean bulk.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those numbers sound pretty good. That's about where I'm at too, though mine have went up some because I've switched to more of a lean bulk.
Bulking... damn you and your excess food!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout update - Monday 7-8s

Alright so I decided to do an intermediate week on HST, not ready to jump into 5s but there was no need to do another week of 10s; Kleen and I figured 7-8 reps was a fair compromise to keep the weight progression constant. And he was right, the weights keep going up. Here is where I am on some key exercises:

DB Bench Press - 100x8x3
Lat Pull downs - 190x8x3
Hack Squat - 320x8x3
Machine Shoulder Press - 130x8x3 This machine is the heaviest shoulder press I have ever done. Case and point, at Lifetime Fitness I could do 220x10 on their machine...

So changes are coming daily and looking good! I love what I am seeing in the mirror, keeping all my mass, fat seems to be stripping off and my abs are fighting hard to start to show :). I am now dosing Trenazone at 2.5mL a day and malicious mass at 3 per day. My joints can't take the MM at 3 per day, my elbow is killing me and it is irritating the tendonitis so I am dropping it to 2 per day and may have to go to 1 pre-workout if this continues. As much as I love Epi it is adding to the drying out effects of the tren and my joints are saying uncle. Will keep you all updated on that.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering how you would do between the EPI and Trenazone. 2.5ml should be pretty good. I ran it at 1.5ml and it was decent, but more would have definitely been better

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering how you would do between the EPI and Trenazone. 2.5ml should be pretty good. I ran it at 1.5ml and it was decent, but more would have definitely been better
Typical sides showed on day one of the 2.5mL dose, increased heat, worse sleep, some rise in BP but it went away quickly with the BP meds I take. 20mgs of Epi should be fine for me and I am going to try and put the transderm on the inside of my thighs to get some estro going to balance things out so I am not in joint pain hell. This Trenazone is crazy dry, I am very surprised.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro that is a solid workout and I envy your strength on those db oresses droooooollllll

Alright so I decided to do an intermediate week on HST, not ready to jump into 5s but there was no need to do another week of 10s; Kleen and I figured 7-8 reps was a fair compromise to keep the weight progression constant. And he was right, the weights keep going up. Here is where I am on some key exercises:

DB Bench Press - 100x8x3
Lat Pull downs - 190x8x3
Hack Squat - 320x8x3
Machine Shoulder Press - 130x8x3 This machine is the heaviest shoulder press I have ever done. Case and point, at Lifetime Fitness I could do 220x10 on their machine...

So changes are coming daily and looking good! I love what I am seeing in the mirror, keeping all my mass, fat seems to be stripping off and my abs are fighting hard to start to show :). I am now dosing Trenazone at 2.5mL a day and malicious mass at 3 per day. My joints can't take the MM at 3 per day, my elbow is killing me and it is irritating the tendonitis so I am dropping it to 2 per day and may have to go to 1 pre-workout if this continues. As much as I love Epi it is adding to the drying out effects of the tren and my joints are saying uncle. Will keep you all updated on that.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the dropping of MM to 2 per day is already benefiting me, my knees were not so bad when I ran today and I could pick things up by mid morning with my right arm without wincing. Cardio went well but my stamina is crappy, the higher the trenazone dose the harder it is for me to push it for longer, not sure if that is truly the tren but is seems to be. Today I had two grapefruit for carbs and veggies, lets just say it will be hard not to tear apart some carbs tomorrow.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 is good... start with one the first week though.. 2.5 with EPI would be nuggin futs...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 is good... start with one the first week though.. 2.5 with EPI would be nuggin futs...
First week Doug, lol! I am on week 3 on Trenazone and week 2 of the MM so I have found that the 2 MM per day and the 2.5mL of Trenazone seems to be the sweat spot with the Transderm. To all out there, Transderm is really keeping me alive and kicking on this cycle better than I would ever have imagined. I wouldn't cycle without it if you can manage it with your budget, even at 5 pumps per day.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro that is a solid workout and I envy your strength on those db oresses droooooollllll
Keep in mind there are more exercises done those are just the highlights. Most days I am doing 8-9 exercises.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First week Doug, lol! I am on week 3 on Trenazone and week 2 of the MM so I have found that the 2 MM per day and the 2.5mL of Trenazone seems to be the sweat spot with the Transderm. To all out there, Transderm is really keeping me alive and kicking on this cycle better than I would ever have imagined. I wouldn't cycle without it if you can manage it with your budget, even at 5 pumps per day.
Oh I agree man. The difference between having Transaderm in there vs not is night and day with how you feel during cycle. I remember when I used the original Dermacrine during SD and had pretty much no side effects even running at 30mg. That says a lot right there!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys I am going to bed in a few, I have to start the fight the trensomnia process so I am asleep by midnight! Anyways, here are some lifts from tonight, it was another good day and strength is rising still (very low carbs too).

Incline BP - 215x8x2, 215x6 PR for reps at this weight
Seated Rows - 220x8x3 PR, no straps
Push Press - 155x8x2 these were insanely hard
GHRs - BWx8x3 I cannot believe how hard these are... weight is not needed!
Dips - BW+2 heavy chains x8x3 Insane how hard these are too after chest (PR)
Concentration curls - 45x8x3

Looking at this now it was a crazy workout full of PRs, holy crap this stack is awesome. Ok, time to go to bed gentlemen, will catch you on the flip side.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys I am going to bed in a few, I have to start the fight the trensomnia process so I am asleep by midnight! Anyways, here are some lifts from tonight, it was another good day and strength is rising still (very low carbs too).

Looking at this now it was a crazy workout full of PRs, holy crap this stack is awesome. Ok, time to go to bed gentlemen, will catch you on the flip side.

Nice workout and PR's man. I never had any sleep issues with the Trenazone, but I didnt run as high a dose either, so that may be part of it.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome progress bro and love the pr!!! I need to do a low carb diet some time soon.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome progress bro and love the pr!!! I need to do a low carb diet some time soon.
Don't get delusions like a low carb is fun, effective yes, it is far from fun. I would rather run keto than have carbs in moderate amounts, the insulin spikes are not fun.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mean PRs man. You're right about the carb cycling diets over the straight keto. Only thing with keto I dont like is that the performance REALLY slows. I like being strong too... After the first 2-4 weeks of adaption you get a kick in performance... but I think it's just the elevated catechomes (or however you spell it) and the initial adaption of not being dependant on only glycogen. Unless of course you're doing high volume... Then you might not even make it past week 3...

For me... if I could I'd do volume everyday... but I just don't have access to the weights, nor do I have the time..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mean PRs man. You're right about the carb cycling diets over the straight keto. Only thing with keto I dont like is that the performance REALLY slows. I like being strong too... After the first 2-4 weeks of adaption you get a kick in performance... but I think it's just the elevated catechomes (or however you spell it) and the initial adaption of not being dependant on only glycogen. Unless of course you're doing high volume... Then you might not even make it past week 3...

For me... if I could I'd do volume everyday... but I just don't have access to the weights, nor do I have the time..
Volume training on low carbs is NOT FUN. UD2.0 is like that for 4 days of the week and it is not the easiest thing when you have 50 grams of carbs all day and do a GVT type workout... I thought I wanted to die many of those days. I did a paleo type diet for a while, I actually made gains in the gym but I would have fruit before my workout so I had some glycogen in me but it was nothing like a few cups of rice or a bagel. Carbs I can deal with because of lean gains otherwise if I do a non fasting diet it has to be low carb the whole time or I gain fat very easily.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unrelated, I am going to have to drop the Epi to 10mgs pre-workout, my elbow is less than pleased with the low estrogen environment. Tendinitis and no estrogen is a recipe for pure hell.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unrelated, I am going to have to drop the Epi to 10mgs pre-workout, my elbow is less than pleased with the low estrogen environment. Tendinitis and no estrogen is a recipe for pure hell.
Ah yea... epi is rough for the joints.... I still can't push my bench as hard I could since running on low estrogen in PCT..I ran too much estro block IMO in my first PCT. lol.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So that respiratory infection I had is back, I never was convinced it was gone but I got on meds right away since I still had a prescription. Problem is it is known to cause tendon pain, guess what, my elbow feels like complete shiz! Oh well, I will manage. Had a good workout yesterday considering I was hurting and sick, got all my work done but was doing two sets instead of 3 on most exercises, just had no stamina. Power is there even though I dropped the epi, let's hope that stays the same.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you taking Cissus or any joint supps?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah, doesn't change the antibiotic I take is known to cause tendon issues. It was getting better yesterday and I woke up with it hurting, it will be the case no matter what or how much I take.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah, doesn't change the antibiotic I take is known to cause tendon issues. It was getting better yesterday and I woke up with it hurting, it will be the case no matter what or how much I take.
Well that sucks that you have to be on the antibiotic. Dropping the Epi down is probably a good idea for now

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that sucks that you have to be on the antibiotic. Dropping the Epi down is probably a good idea for now
I stopped it 3-4 days ago, it was not helping anything and I feel better now because its gone. Though I am sick, tomorrow I imagine will be better than Friday which should make the first day of 5s still productive. Good thing we have football today, something to do while I recover!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stopped it 3-4 days ago, it was not helping anything and I feel better now because its gone. Though I am sick, tomorrow I imagine will be better than Friday which should make the first day of 5s still productive. Good thing we have football today, something to do while I recover!
AMEN!!! brother! I'm watching the Patriots/Steelers game right now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So that respiratory infection I had is back, I never was convinced it was gone but I got on meds right away since I still had a prescription. Problem is it is known to cause tendon pain, guess what, my elbow feels like complete shiz! Oh well, I will manage. Had a good workout yesterday considering I was hurting and sick, got all my work done but was doing two sets instead of 3 on most exercises, just had no stamina. Power is there even though I dropped the epi, let's hope that stays the same.
You seem to have the worst luck when on cycle... maybe it does something to your immune system or something...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is timing, we had a 30 degree temperature swing and that will get me anytime, being on cycle doesn't make it any easier to fight it off though.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is timing, we had a 30 degree temperature swing and that will get me anytime, being on cycle doesn't make it any easier to fight it off though.
Damn that sux. A couple of friends got sick due to the weather drop here and it's not fun. Keep healthy bro, and get in some berries to fight off the illness. Perhaps some vitamin D and A too. Good luck!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you do feel that you're immume system is down a bit on cycle. I was wondering if that might not be the case. I will probably start taking some echinacea on my next cycle, maybe every other day...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycles can be hard on the immune system as is, so I understand

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really I haven't missed any workouts so it is a non-issue as I see it. Taking a few days off and pushing back a workout to today does nothing bad so I don't see this as a big deal at all. I ate the way I needed to eat over the weekend and still look good, we will see how today goes in terms of strength and finishing sets.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really I haven't missed any workouts so it is a non-issue as I see it. Taking a few days off and pushing back a workout to today does nothing bad so I don't see this as a big deal at all. I ate the way I needed to eat over the weekend and still look good, we will see how today goes in terms of strength and finishing sets.
reps for keeping on killing it!! Rest up so you can come back STRONG!!

Get in some fruits and stuff if you can. Anti oxidants and some immune boosters ;D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
reps for keeping on killing it!! Rest up so you can come back STRONG!!

Get in some fruits and stuff if you can. Anti oxidants and some immune boosters ;D
3 grams of Vitamin C and two grapefruits each day, it seems to help. I have to be careful because the antibiotic that I am taking you cannot dose multi-v or mineral supplements 8 hours before or 4 hours after... so that means only half the dose of Orange Triad and no special herbals to get better. This stuff works wonders when you are really sick but it is hell on your body the first few days. I equate Avelox (what I am taking) to what chemo-therapy must be like. If I don't take it right before bed it can make you feel like you want to die. Oh well, I managed to avoid most of the bad feeling this time around from it knowing when to take it so I won on that part at least. Breathing during the workout may be a challenge so I will be dosing my albuterol liberally before just in case.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 grams of Vitamin C and two grapefruits each day, it seems to help. I have to be careful because the antibiotic that I am taking you cannot dose multi-v or mineral supplements 8 hours before or 4 hours after... so that means only half the dose of Orange Triad and no special herbals to get better. This stuff works wonders when you are really sick but it is hell on your body the first few days. I equate Avelox (what I am taking) to what chemo-therapy must be like. If I don't take it right before bed it can make you feel like you want to die. Oh well, I managed to avoid most of the bad feeling this time around from it knowing when to take it so I won on that part at least. Breathing during the workout may be a challenge so I will be dosing my albuterol liberally before just in case.
man that sux, On anti biotics too? Jeebus... Take care yourself man!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah just take what your body will give...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man that sux, On anti biotics too? Jeebus... Take care yourself man!!
As an asthmatic, not taking them is like playing Russian Roulette, you may get lucky a few times but one day you will be in the hospital (been there before too, it is a nightmare when you can't breath and are that sick, freaking expensive too so why take that risk when $40 will have you straightened away.... cost/benefit is pretty clear). Granted, many think that taking antibiotics is a last resort and that is fine for them, for me it is just not an option if a speedy recovery is in the cards and I don't want to risk a secondary infection. Besides being a little tired today which is understandable, I feel pretty good. Food definitely helped perk me up but I see a cup of coffee in my future to make it the rest of the afternoon. Today will be more about survival and smart decisions as opposed to an all out assault on the weights; I will leave that for Thursday.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You will be feeling right back on track in no time. You haven't lost a step in your workouts which is pretty impressive. Let those antibiotics run their course, and enjoy the trenazone solo for the rest of your run as planned. You know your gonna rock out with you cawk out anyway! LOL I say well done on training. My doctor told me the rule for training when sick is if it is in the neck or head you are good to go and if it is in the lungs try not to do to much. I have the asthmatic bronchitis issue as well so once I feel anything drop into my chest it is inhaler and antibiotics time.

Post Nasal Drip is one of my worst enemies... I can deal with the strept, and can fight of most other fever inducing things or just suffer through while they run their course but even a cold or allergies causing the PND can send me into bronchitis town if I don't hit the inhaler in time.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will be feeling right back on track in no time. You haven't lost a step in your workouts which is pretty impressive. Let those antibiotics run their course, and enjoy the trenazone solo for the rest of your run as planned. You know your gonna rock out with you cawk out anyway! LOL I say well done on training. My doctor told me the rule for training when sick is if it is in the neck or head you are good to go and if it is in the lungs try not to do to much. I have the asthmatic bronchitis issue as well so once I feel anything drop into my chest it is inhaler and antibiotics time.

Post Nasal Drip is one of my worst enemies... I can deal with the strept, and can fight of most other fever inducing things or just suffer through while they run their course but even a cold or allergies causing the PND can send me into bronchitis town if I don't hit the inhaler in time.
Agreed on all points. I am lucky in that my HST during the 5 weeks is not so winding,today went well. Actually, who am I kidding, I freaking destroyed it today!!!!!!!!!!! It was one of those workouts you get a few times a year where the weight was never enough and PRs seemed not only probable but happening non-stop! Ok, enough lead in...

Highlights of today's insanity, drum roll please:

Incline Bench - 225x6 warm up PR, 235x5, 235x4 PR city with no spotter! And it was on like donkey kong...
Dips - BW+3 heavy chains x 5 x 3 The chains are 75~80 pounds total, 220+75=295 pound dips, word! Again, a PR
Seated rows - 240x5x3 (no straps) BIG PR! I don't know what to say except these were just animalistic, I was ready to throw weights when I finished!!!!!
Concentration curls - 55x5 PR (form sucked), 50x5x2 PR since form was strict, we will forget the 55!
Push Press - 165x5x3 These were hard but I got them all up and form was good, not perfect.
GHRs - full extension first time since I started for 5 reps, 2 sets

This was fun, I was feeling like Hulk and freaking love the Trenazone/Transderm combo boys and girls! Yes I am still sick and coughing but that workout proves that a few days off and rest equates to amazing workouts!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bad ass workout Brother!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Chris, things are better in my world. Feeling human again, less coughing, congestion, more sense of well being, all things that happen when your body is not fighting for its life! Yesterday I didn't get in any cardio, had some power issues at my place and was dealing with that for most of the night, it was a mess. Today is a build/lift day, I am excited to see how it goes!!!

Weigh in - 217.6

I am down and on a high dose of tren, I look bigger and leaner so what is to complain about? If I get down to 215 and am still as big as I am now that would be sick. We will see what happens with a carb up this weekend as to where I end up mid next week when I will be out of trenazone. Also, I am getting past half on the transderm so it is coming to an end. In a week I will be starting PCT, I am so thrilled...

I will get some updated pics this weekend post carb up if I can, things are flat right now but nothing 600 grams of carbs can't fix ;).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Considering your illness issues, it looks like things are going very well for you if you are leaning and getting bigger and stronger at the same time. Good job Finn! Can't wait to see updated pics