Creatine affecting TRT?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm seeing my endo a week early on Friday. Will have been on for 10 days by that point and will either ask for hcg + higher dose or to be pulled off and given clomid/ anything to increase natty production. What rx products can increase test naturally/ not cause shut down?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Well I'm seeing my endo a week early on Friday. Will have been on for 10 days by that point and will either ask for hcg + higher dose or to be pulled off and given clomid/ anything to increase natty production. What rx products can increase test naturally/ not cause shut down?
formestane...

Also even a shot or 2 dosed across a week of hcg could help start to sensitize your testes for production then switch to Clomid and some formestane.

I just read a study where they gave suppressed rats a shot of hcg then 24hr later formestane right in the testes and it shot test production way up...

I'm thinking you could just bathe your balls in formestane transdermal, LoL. Better option then injecting your balls.

DAA would be a good addition here too and without worry considering the inclusion of a powerful ai like formestane.

High dosing macuna could also help increase production, namely spermatogenesis, so keep that in mind come baby making time as well.

I'm sure there are quite a few other options... but really is just a shot in the dark coming from me... you should hit up matrix on here...I've seen tons of good stuff from him re trt.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I saw dr and he increased my adroderm patch to 4mg from 2. And drew blood. Wouldn't entertain anything else atthe time since it's only been 10 days... In just worried that staying on too long will shut me off.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I saw dr and he increased my adroderm patch to 4mg from 2. And drew blood. Wouldn't entertain anything else atthe time since it's only been 10 days... In just worried that staying on too long will shut me off.
Well lets go this route... Do you plan on staying on it forever? If not, taking it for a while and then stopping is only going to set you back.

- Valdez

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well lets go this route... Do you plan on staying on it forever? If not, taking it for a while and then stopping is only going to set you back.

- Valdez
Well I do, but I plan on stopping if I have to in order to have kids. Idk.. It's only been 10 days. Another 20 or 30 shouldn't really set me back so much? He needs to assess the effects and then figure out If we can add anything like hcg or move to clomid..

hawaiijedi

Awards
Hey guys if you stop trt will sperm and fertility come back if you wanna have a baby? Or are you screwed for life? I also haven't noticed any strength gains being on trt of 200mg a week test cypionate injections. I didn't expect extreme strength difference but I honestly feel it hasn't changed either.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I do, but I plan on stopping if I have to in order to have kids. Idk.. It's only been 10 days. Another 20 or 30 shouldn't really set me back so much? He needs to assess the effects and then figure out If we can add anything like hcg or move to clomid..
My captain - On TRT for.3 years an RX of HCG and he got his wife pregnant. There is no guarantee though everyone responds differently to different things.

Another 20-30mg? I'm not real familiar with the patch but with an exogenous source coming in no matter the amount endogenous production will decrease. How much or little? We won't know until it happens and you have bloods.

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys if you stop trt will sperm and fertility come back if you wanna have a baby? Or are you screwed for life? I also haven't noticed any strength gains being on trt of 200mg a week test cypionate injections. I didn't expect extreme strength difference but I honestly feel it hasn't changed either.
There are no guarantees... More than likely yes, but THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES. You will have to basically PCT off of the TRT depending on your body who knows how long that will take if ever. You more than likely will be given Clomid and will be forced to get your own natural testosterone up.

With that being said, is TRT worth it? That's up to you to decide.

What were your levels before? And what are they now?

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesn't, I was actually stronger before TRT.
Not necessarily true and that's quite the bold assertion to make.

Testosterone given to someone dialed in on everything -adequate sleep, zero changes in diet and training should elicit strength increases. At the beginning you have to remember you are still getting your levels to where you want them, so you may be going low at times during the initial phases. In addition, delivery method has a decent effect i.e. injections vs gel, I've almost always seen more bodybuilding specific benefits in injections.

- Valdez

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards

Testosterone given to someone dialed in on everything -adequate sleep, zero changes in diet and training should elicit strength increases. At the beginning you have to remember you are still getting your levels to where you want them, so you may be going low at times during the initial phases. In addition, delivery method has a decent effect i.e. injections vs gel, I've almost always seen more bodybuilding specific benefits in injections.

- Valdez
I meant that it doesn't give you a boost in strength, like you don't feel it immediately (like a preworkout stimulant). That's what I thought before I started TRT, that testosterone injections would be like an adrenalin rush or something haha I look at test being more like a protein shake, helps you rebuild, in a major way though.

hawaiijedi

Awards
Valdez, my levels before trt were free test of 320 and total test around 480 and now my numbers are free test 648, total test 1908 and estrogen was 12. I am going by memory on the pre test trt results I'm still trying to find the paperwork.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant that it doesn't give you a boost in strength, like you don't feel it immediately (like a preworkout stimulant). That's what I thought before I started TRT, that testosterone injections would be like an adrenalin rush or something haha I look at test being more like a protein shake, helps you rebuild, in a major way though.
Oh ok, my mistake. Yes it is not an immediate effect although some people do report with feeling "something" (probably placebo).

You should however over time definitely notice a difference and improvement of quality of life - mood, energy, confident etc...

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Valdez, my levels before trt were free test of 320 and total test around 480 and now my numbers are free test 648, total test 1908 and estrogen was 12. I am going by memory on the pre test trt results I'm still trying to find the paperwork.
No ****ing way! Where are you getting that much test?! Also, total test 1908 is NOT a level you want to maintain for extended periods of time.

Your diet and training or a combination is off. With that much test you should gain strength looking at weights bud. Eat more protein.

- Valdez

hawaiijedi

Awards
I actually load up on protein shakes 3 times a day. I have a back ground in training and pretty much know what I'm doing in the gym. I hardly get adequate sleep every day though about 5 hours. I also am under a lot of stress right now in my life. I get 200mg of test cypionate 1cc once a week by injection.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually load up on protein shakes 3 times a day. I have a back ground in training and pretty much know what I'm doing in the gym. I hardly get adequate sleep every day though about 5 hours. I also am under a lot of stress right now in my life. I get 200mg of test cypionate 1cc once a week by injection.
Protein shakes really don't mean all that much. Eat more protein. Hey some good whole animal proteins in brother.

Sleep could most definitely be a factor and stress is killer as well. That's cool you have a background in training man, you're one step ahead of most.

Are you sure your results weren't 908? Usually range cut offs are 1500 ng/dl... If they're that high its usual "your results are 1500 ng/dl +"...

- Valdez

hawaiijedi

Awards
I am think it was ng/dl ill double check paperwork when I get home and post it but I'm pretty sure it was ng/dl

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am think it was ng/dl ill double check paperwork when I get home and post it but I'm pretty sure it was ng/dl
No no that's not where the question lies...

1908 vs 908 ng/dl is how the results are read its just the measurement.

I'm thinking you are actually 908 ng/dl not 1908 ng/dl... Let me know I'm curious now because seriously dude 1908 is crazy high

- Valdez

tenntarheel

tenntarheel

Awards
Hawaii, he was meaning the "1908". Was it actually "908"? Not the measurement

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow to 1908... Hope that was. Typo..

My total was 288 and free 28.

I will have bw results from 2mg andro patch next week. Been bumped to 4mg. In terms of strength gains, I think ALL strength is part mental. I have been pushing myself for that extra rep or extra 5lbs per dumbbell since starting trt and expecting to make progress. I have. Whether it is placebo or actual increased performance I don't know. Well see about the bw... I feel like the increase in strength is mostly from the IDEA that I am getting extra test....

hawaiijedi

Awards
Ok I checked the results, free and total testosterone was 1908 ng/dl with reference range 250-1100. My free testosterone was 643.0 pg/ml reference range being 35.0-155.0 that's the numbers folks. Let me know what you think guys. I am going to do another lab in a month or two.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I checked the results, free and total testosterone was 1908 ng/dl with reference range 250-1100. My free testosterone was 643.0 pg/ml reference range being 35.0-155.0 that's the numbers folks. Let me know what you think guys. I am going to do another lab in a month or two.
I think u are the incredible hulk or u need a new lab ASAP.

tenntarheel

tenntarheel

Awards
Yeah, with those numbers, if you are training hard as hell in the right way, your strength should go up noticeably almost every time you hit the gym.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

- Valdez
True. Strength increases will most definitely come, but I think people expect it to be a night and day difference. What it does more than make you stronger, is it changes composition, lowers BF, puts muscle weight on, and dramatically decreases recovery time. When this happens, it becomes mental and you see changes, so you are encouraged to do more.

I was doing a lot of HIIT over the summer because I was doing a lot of events and competitions that involved a high cardio level. TRT really helped my recovery after hard training and my body didn't break down like it might have. Now for the last couple of months I decided I wanted to break my old "big 3" lifts and have been concentrating on that. I smashed them after only 2 months after not lifting for 2-3 rep purposes in over two years. This is mainly because TRT allows me to train that much harder and remain strong instead of needed twice as long to recover.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that you really need evaluate everything at 1908 strength should be the least of your concerns. You should get a pump when you sneeze dude.

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True. Strength increases will most definitely come, but I think people expect it to be a night and day difference. What it does more than make you stronger, is it changes composition, lowers BF, puts muscle weight on, and dramatically decreases recovery time. When this happens, it becomes mental and you see changes, so you are encouraged to do more.

I was doing a lot of HIIT over the summer because I was doing a lot of events and competitions that involved a high cardio level. TRT really helped my recovery after hard training and my body didn't break down like it might have. Now for the last couple of months I decided I wanted to break my old "big 3" lifts and have been concentrating on that. I smashed them after only 2 months after not lifting for 2-3 rep purposes in over two years. This is mainly because TRT allows me to train that much harder and remain strong instead of needed twice as long to recover.
Absolutely brother. All the dudes at my station are on TRT except myself and they recover so quickly its unreal!!!!

- Valdez

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards

My results at 200mg/ week are almost identical, I can hit the gym like a madman and recover in 48hrs. My BW on 200 mg is total T 1100, 1900 does not sound right. This should have alarmed your doc. At 1900 your not doing TRT, you are on a cycle!

hawaiijedi

Awards
Well for some reason he wasn't alarmed but now I am after reading all of your helpful posts. I will be doing blood work in about a month or two. If my levels are still that high I will drop shots down to 100 mg a week instead of the 200mg a week. I just started to take. 5mg of anastrazole 2times a week instead of the 1mg 3 times a week that I have been doing which I think killed my libido.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Your libido issue could definitely be low E2. At 200mg/ week I do not use an AI at all. What prompted you to use an AI, high E2 blood work? If so, I get it, if not, you may want to rethink using an AI. Even on cycle, I do not use an AI until I start to experience E2 sides, starts with itchy nips for me, that's when I know it's needed.

Remember, E2 helps with strength due to a little water retention, etc.

hawaiijedi

Awards
I will stop the ai for now but I do feel slight sensitivity in the nipple areas if it persists I will go back to. 5mg 2 times a week.

hawaiijedi

Awards
I'm surprised that you didn't need an ai on 200mg a week I guess my body is more prone to estrogen production I guess.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well another endo today told me to stop taking the patch and said he wouldnt prescribe it to anyone. He would do injections but ONLY once levels dropped below 200. He recommended I stopped. Idk what to do now... I honestly don't think I feel Any better while being on now for two weeks.

I will have results from a draw last week once my doctor gets power back lol here in CT. I will assess whether or not it is worth it to continue. I feel like I have had small positive changes in body comp. Mood has gotten better.. But also quicker to get mad. Lastly, my energy feels like it might be worse!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Well another endo today told me to stop taking the patch and said he wouldnt prescribe it to anyone. He would do injections but ONLY once levels dropped below 200. He recommended I stopped. Idk what to do now... I honestly don't think I feel Any better while being on now for two weeks.

I will have results from a draw last week once my doctor gets power back lol here in CT. I will assess whether or not it is worth it to continue. I feel like I have had small positive changes in body comp. Mood has gotten better.. But also quicker to get mad. Lastly, my energy feels like it might be worse!
soooo.... wait... No solutions involving restarting your own production?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
soooo.... wait... No solutions involving restarting your own production?

No. The one I saw today straightup said "you're fine you don't need this" and stop today... I asked if I could be shut down after two weeks and if I needed anything to restart and he said no, just stop

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
No. The one I saw today straightup said "you're fine you don't need this" and stop today... I asked if I could be shut down after two weeks and if I needed anything to restart and he said no, just stop
... this guy is a a bigger idiot then your doc...

This is why testosterone should just be legal and we can monitor out own levels through labcorp.

Move on bro, get another opinion, you don't have to deal with this crap.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel bad that you are having such terrible luck with these doctors. Each seems to be less competent than the last.

BTW- I don't know anyone that noticed full effects until they were on test for at least 4 weeks, and that was with injections. Some mild effects would be noticed, but I wouldn't expect to have an "oh ****" moment this early on.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel bad that you are having such terrible luck with these doctors. Each seems to be less competent than the last.

BTW- I don't know anyone that noticed full effects until they were on test for at least 4 weeks, and that was with injections. Some mild effects would be noticed, but I wouldn't expect to have an "oh ****" moment this early on.
Well I did have that moment the first three days but then it stopped and I attributed it to placebo. I guess I will schedule a new doctor again lol.biggest issue I have is body aches and muscle burning. I am gonna see a rheumatologist now as well.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test is up to 679

Free test is 19 on scale 9-30.

Forgot to aak about lh and fsh. Waiting for return call. This was on 2mg patch!

I've been on 4mg for 6 days and he dropped me back to 2.