Please assess my labs (HDL / E2 / Creatine Kinase)

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Just got labs back.

Few flags that I’m a bit worried about

I’ll preface by saying I’m currently on TRT

(120mg test E / Week) and on my 4th week of anavar at 40mg E/D

Also on 1mg ADEX and 1cc HCG / week.

My e2 is high. (240pmol/L )I pin twice a week (Monday / Friday) even while taking arimidex

This is the first time my HDL has been low (0.79nmol) . I’m assuming because of the Var? Is this value too low or standard?

Also. Creatine kinase is high, (640) but I’m assuming this is from muscle damage from training.

Please advise! Is this an SOS situation? I may be over thinking

Thank you in advanced

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The high CK could be from training. Your HDL is highly likely down because of the anavar. I'm pretty surprised your e2 is that high though given your test dose and the fact that you're running adex.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
The high CK could be from training. Your HDL is highly likely down because of the anavar. I'm pretty surprised your e2 is that high though given your test dose and the fact that you're running adex.
Yeah I’m not sure why they’re so high.

I pinned half of my dose (60mg) last Sunday and tested today (Thursday morning)

My test is only 28.3nmol. So not crazy high. High normal at best on the dip

Im hesitant to increase my AI because it’s already 1mg / week.

Mind you. I missed about a week of AI on my vacation from the 1st to the 6th of November.

Not sure what the best approach is

Is the HDL extremely low? Should I complete my 6 weeks on the anavar or dump it and try to get my HDL back up?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Mind you. I missed about a week of AI on my vacation from the 1st to the 6th of November.

Is the HDL extremely low? Should I complete my 6 weeks on the anavar or dump it and try to get my HDL back up?
1mg of adex a week should be enough to keep your estrogen under control. Not sure why your estrogen is that high.

If I'm doing the conversion right, then yes, your HDL is very low. It's up to you if you want to run out the anavar. Obviously it should be expected that your HDL would drop on anavar, so I am not shocked by it. But you definitely want to get that HDL back up post cycle because that is very low. What is your LDL? If your LDL is within range then the temporary hit to the HDL won't be as bad.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
1mg of adex a week should be enough to keep your estrogen under control. Not sure why your estrogen is that high.

If I'm doing the conversion right, then yes, your HDL is very low. It's up to you if you want to run out the anavar. Obviously it should be expected that your HDL would drop on anavar, so I am not shocked by it. But you definitely want to get that HDL back up post cycle because that is very low. What is your LDL? If your LDL is within range then the temporary hit to the HDL won't be as bad.
LDL is in range 2.9mmol (112.5mg/DL) based on report normal is 3.5mmol and under

I’m gonna cut the var. how long does HDL usually take to correct? I’m assuming it’s different for everyone

My HDL has always been within range, even my labs 4 months ago show normal values. Only change has been the anavar added

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LDL is in range 2.9mmol (112.5mg/DL) based on report normal is 3.5mmol and under

I’m gonna cut the var. how long does HDL usually take to correct? I’m assuming it’s different for everyone

My HDL has always been within range, even my labs 4 months ago show normal values. Only change has been the anavar added
Anavar is know for crushing HDL. It seems to be worse in some people more than others. Your lipids should bounce back to normal fairly quick. It should be a matter of weeks rather than months because of the short half life.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Anavar is know for crushing HDL. It seems to be worse in some people more than others. Your lipids should bounce back to normal fairly quick. It should be a matter of weeks rather than months because of the short half life.
Phew. That makes me feel a lot better I was really spiraling for a second.

The E2 doesn’t worry me as much. I’ve been that high before and have gotten it back to a good range by messing with dosage timing of both Test and AI

I’ve been getting lazy with dosage and haven’t been consistent with timing lately. Mainly have just been trying to get the full dose in. Whether it’s in 1 pin or spread between 2 on different days

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Anavar slaps hdl harder then probably any other oral. Its "normal"

Try timimg your ai with your test. Pin your test in the morning and later that night take your adex. If that dont work you could try daily sub q shots for smaller spikes.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Try timimg your ai with your test. Pin your test in the morning and later that night take your adex. If that dont work you could try daily sub q shots for smaller spikes.
Everyone I speak to who does the sub q shots love it. The issue is that it's more injections. I think they mostly inject EOD.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established

My problem with daily sub Q is that I can’t figure out a syringe good enough to draw and pin.

The torpedo syringe with exchangeable needles is known to loose tiny amounts when swapping needles. That being said I only get prescribed 120mg a day for 56 days and can’t repeat until 56 days is over. Which js the exact amount. So if I did every day I’d waste too much test

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. Just got labs back.

Few flags that I’m a bit worried about

I’ll preface by saying I’m currently on TRT

(120mg test E / Week) and on my 4th week of anavar at 40mg E/D

Also on 1mg ADEX and 1cc HCG / week.

My e2 is high. (240pmol/L )I pin twice a week (Monday / Friday) even while taking arimidex

This is the first time my HDL has been low (0.79nmol) . I’m assuming because of the Var? Is this value too low or standard?

Also. Creatine kinase is high, (640) but I’m assuming this is from muscle damage from training.

Please advise! Is this an SOS situation? I may be over thinking

Thank you in advanced
If your Adex is not pharma grade then it may be very poor quality/underdosed

sledge84

Awards
Are you experiencing any high e2 side effects? Bloating (water retention), low libido?