COMPOUND 20 SOLO Log - Clemenza

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Tear it up mangg

PS: With the modifications to your diet, you WILL lose bodyfat so be sure to appropriately credit THIS as part of any recomp/fat reduction results when you give your summary on C-20 ;)
Well that's the thing. I refuse to let this log turn out to be a "Well he changed his diet, he added this and added that, so we can't conclude his results came from Compound 20" type log.

I don't want many variables to change, other than the inclusion of Compound 20. So, I'm going to go back to what I was doing with Alpha T2... carb cycling at just around maintenance, but with higher carbs and less protein.

I was going over old articles and threads and read a few things from Chuck Rudolph recommending 1.6-3.2g protein /kg. So I'll be taking your advice and keeping protein lower as I was last month. Only thing is, I usually drop carbs, but will keep them a little higher for the sake of not dropping the cals too much.

I want this thread to show whether or not Compound 20 works, without question or doubt.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you guys feel about including fats with protein/carb meals? I've heard so much back and forth about this over the years. I've never had a problem combining carbs with fat. Interested in your opinions though.
Ive low carb dieted for over a decade, I dont see any real issue with consuming fats with protein and carb meals. Its not a big deal imo.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

Woke up this morning suprisingly leaner and pumped. Carbs were at 275g yesterday and I believe slightly over 120g the day before. Usually I'd be rather flat and a little bloated today. The bloat may not have been there because I kept protein at 230g rather than up around or over 300g.

But the pump I had all day today was a little unusual. Not ready to contribute it to Compound 20 Yet.

I did a light / high rep lower body today. Very good pumps in my legs.

My diet was almost exactly the same as yesterday, but I upped the fats to bring calories up.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Ive low carb dieted for over a decade, I dont see any real issue with consuming fats with protein and carb meals. Its not a big deal imo.
I've never had a problem with it either. I know Berardi over the years has changed his stance on it and now says it's fine. I've even read evidence of the fat slowing down the release of the carbs and lowering the glycemic load.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Not sure about this but SLINTropins write up for berberine looks stikingly similar to mine without citations and a few big words...

ill be following your log
Were you carried at more e-tailers, I would've already purchased your GDA. Love the profile, and the anecdotal reports.

@fats - Realistically, don't worry about timing of nutrient intake on any level. I fast for 16-20 hours a day, and go ham on food at night. Fat's not gonna hurt, and you don't want it really low either. I haven't seen a need for anything over 1.8g/kg protein, and that was sufficient for football players training 2x daily as well as resistance training -- fwiw. Understandably, slightly increasing it (2.8g/kg or so) during a slight cut/beneath maintenance intake would be the safe thing to do.

Don't worry about weight shed and attribution to the drug at hand yet; but as mentioned, a macro-change should be at least mentioned in your final review. A calorie is a calorie, so you shouldn't see a terrible, acute change in weight loss either IMO.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 6:

Woke up this morning suprisingly leaner and pumped. Carbs were at 275g yesterday and I believe slightly over 120g the day before. Usually I'd be rather flat and a little bloated today. The bloat may not have been there because I kept protein at 230g rather than up around or over 300g.

But the pump I had all day today was a little unusual. Not ready to contribute it to Compound 20 Yet.

I did a light / high rep lower body today. Very good pumps in my legs.

My diet was almost exactly the same as yesterday, but I upped the fats to bring calories up.
I'm on day 2/ starting 3.

How's it going for you man?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 2/ starting 3.

How's it going for you man?
I'm a week into C20 so far.

Just subscribed to your log. Good luck, I'll be following. I hope we both see some results with this stuff!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

First of all, I couldn't get on last night to update Day 7. The site was down for maintenance. Monday was a complete off day for me anyway. Ran low carb at 100g. Protein was at 250g.

Today, I woke up and after two days low carb and off from training, I was looking smaller but my muscles abnormally tight and pumped. Usually after two days off and two days low carb I'm flatter and even slightly bloated. This morning there was no bloat, and like I said my muscles looked smaller (as they would normally from two days off and two low carb days), but with a pump. Very interesting.

Before breakfast I weighed in at 192.3 lbs. (-2.7 from my start of C20 a week ago.)
This is nothing out of the ordinary. My calories have been lower, been doing cardio, and lower carbs than usual last week (and lower protein!) my glycogen is depleted so I'm holding less water. After backloading my carbs tonight so I'm betting my weight will be back up tomorrow morning.

I'll be weighing myself every Tuesday. I'm not a huge (scale/weight) guy. I like to use the mirror as my main determining factor for gains. But will use the scale as well for this log.

Also, I'll be doing a 2 on 1 off split and doing each muscle every 6 days rather than 7.

Day 1: Abs/Back/Legs
Day 2: Shoulders
Day 3: Off
Day 4: Abs/Arms
Day 5: Chest
Day 6: Off
Repeat Day 1, etc.

Back/Legs
Pull-ups 4x15
Seated Chins (Legs parallel to floor) 10x8x8x6
Cable TBar Rows 15x12x10 + Drop Set-10
Deadlift 185 3x15
Hack Squat 185 4x15
Leg Curl 4x15
Seated Calf Raise 90 3x12

Cardio:
25 min walk @ 3mph @ 9 incline. HR @ 140.

Workout was VERY good today. Usually I'm flat in the gym after two days off and low carbs, but I had a very nice pump. I've noticed this since starting Synthetic Supplements Agmatine at 1g Pre Workout.
Endurance was suprisingly higher as well today. Especially cardio, I could have kept going but pressed for time.

Did deadlifts and squats today for the first time in 3 weeks. Wanted to go light, even though my neck and back are feeling pretty good. Just don't want to take any chances. Will go up in weight next back/leg day if I'm still feeling good. I'll also be mixing up my reps and incorporating some power and strength sets, so long as I don't feel any pain coming on.

Diet

1) 1 1/2 scoops Dymatize Elite / 8oz. OJ / 2 Slices Ezekial Bread (40g P / 60g C)
2) 5 XL Eggs (35g P / 25g F)
3) 6 oz Grilled Chicken / 1/4 cup Almonds (40g P / 16g F)
4) (Pre-W) 1 scoop Dymatize Elite / Watermellon (25g P / 30g C)
Intra-W - 15g BCAA / Gatorate Powder (20g C)
5) (Post-W) 2 scoops Dymatize Elite / Malto/Gatorade Powder (50g P / 40g C)
6) 6oz. Turkey Burger / 3/4 cup Brown Rice / 1 cup Asparagus / 1 Tbspn Olive Oil (40g P / 90g C / 20g F)
7) 5oz. Grilled Chicken / 1/2 cup Brown Rice (30g P / 60g C)

260g P / 300g C / 61g F = 2789 kcal

This is as high as I'm going to be taking my protein. I would have liked to get in more carbs today, maybe up to 350.

So, basically it's been a week on Compound 20. Weight is down almost 3 pounds, but I attribute this to my diet.
Like I mentioned earlier, I do feel more pumped and tight the past two days. More than I usually would on low carb and not training for two days, and no Agmatine for two days.

Interesting to see if this continues and if it is the Compound 20 kicking in.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about this but SLINTropins write up for berberine looks stikingly similar to mine without citations and a few big words...

ill be following your log
Glad to have you aboard.

I'm actually interested in your Recompadrol. I'm really fascinated with GDA's as I believe certain ones can be beneficial for so many different purposes. There's no doubt in my mind that using certain GDA's properly one can offset future degenerative diseases, as many are caused by insulin/blood sugar problems. I've even seen type 2 diabetics halt insulin injections with the help of chromium polynicotate and vanadyl sulfate.

I myself am a HUGE fan of Anabolic Pump (high % corosolic acid) for increase in glycogen storage. I also find Vanadyl Sulfate along with Chromium Polynicotate FANTASTIC for keeping blood glucose low while eating higher GI carbohydrates. I've done the tests myself and found these two work remarkably.

In regards to Recompadrol, I am wondering what the reason is for including ALL of those ingredients and how can they all possibly work synergistically? Also, your opinion on Vanadyl Sulfate and whether or not it induces GLUT 4 translocation in muscle similar to corosolic acid?
I've use Vanadyl for for cheat meals, but used to use it as a GDA. Strangely, sometimes I would notice ridiculous pumps and glycogen storage, but sometimes it would leave me totally flat, disposing of glucose completely. I believe it may be a timing of dosage issue, but I'm not sure.

Your thoughts?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you aboard.

I'm actually interested in your Recompadrol. I'm really fascinated with GDA's as I believe certain ones can be beneficial for so many different purposes. There's no doubt in my mind that using certain GDA's properly one can offset future degenerative diseases, as many are caused by insulin/blood sugar problems. I've even seen type 2 diabetics halt insulin injections with the help of chromium polynicotate and vanadyl sulfate.

I myself am a HUGE fan of Anabolic Pump (high % corosolic acid) for increase in glycogen storage. I also find Vanadyl Sulfate along with Chromium Polynicotate FANTASTIC for keeping blood glucose low while eating higher GI carbohydrates. I've done the tests myself and found these two work remarkably.

In regards to Recompadrol, I am wondering what the reason is for including ALL of those ingredients and how can they all possibly work synergistically? Also, your opinion on Vanadyl Sulfate and whether or not it induces GLUT 4 translocation in muscle similar to corosolic acid?
I've use Vanadyl for for cheat meals, but used to use it as a GDA. Strangely, sometimes I would notice ridiculous pumps and glycogen storage, but sometimes it would leave me totally flat, disposing of glucose completely. I believe it may be a timing of dosage issue, but I'm not sure.

Your thoughts?
Hey man,

Glad you are interested. I created this product soley for the using in diabetics, but in doing so i found theres much use for these mechanisms in this industry. Ill certainly take you through my reasonings of why i chose what i chose.

All the ingrients i use are related to increasing glucose uptake via multiple pathways that interact with glut4 translocation. *AMPk activation, PI3k (insulin pathway), PPARa agonizing*

These all work together very well the problem with it is it is not very selective. But with the addition of things like berberine, Corosolic acid, ect it decreases Akt somewhat to reduce adipogenesis. This is good because once fat cells multiply you cant really get rid of them, but you can shrink them. That what the PPARy antagonists/partial agonist, Akt inhibition, and ACL inhibition is there to aid in.

So by adding the others *ppary antagonist, ACL inhibition, Akt inhibition* you can reduce the uptake some what in adipose cells, but not completely. so this is why together it created something pretty nice

As far as the pumps. I find GDAs to be best used either with an intraworkout shake, like one USP labs described as the mass monster, i believe, or taken pre meal then waiting about 2 hours before hitting the gym. Thats when i find the pumps most pronounce

Heres the write up

Check the sources and read through the spots you find interesting.

Back to compound 20, i hear good things. i like your logs. Very thorough

neddo

neddo

Awards
My metabolic course just covered Vanadium and actually referenced it blocking absorption of amino acids -- attempt to pubmed that? I don't have time, what with graduation fastly approaching.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Trained chest today.
Had a great workout! Stength was up as were pumps and vascularity.

Got home and noticed I looked noticeably leaner in the abdomen.

Diet was on point today. 250g P / 320g C

Going to be a low carb and AM cardio day tomorrow.

I am definitely noticing changes in my body composition. This can definitely be attributed to my diet and training, but the changes seem to be coming quicker than they usually would with the same diet/training. We'll see if this continues.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
My metabolic course just covered Vanadium and actually referenced it blocking absorption of amino acids -- attempt to pubmed that? I don't have time, what with graduation fastly approaching.
VERY interesting! Do you know if this applies the Vanadyl Sulfate form of Vandium?

BTW, what field are you studying?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had the best results early in my run with c20, seemed my body got used to it and it tapered off near the middle of the second bottle. Hope this continues to work for you man, obviously diet and training is going to be crucial.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VERY interesting! Do you know if this applies the Vanadyl Sulfate form of Vandium?

I dont believe it applies to the vanadyl sulphate or free form vanadium. All things shown are from sodium orthovanadate and pervandate.

There is nothing regarding vanadium/vanadyl sulphate on system A amino acid transport.

ill continue to look however nothing i found stated it. There are differences in organic salts with vanadium as there is with different Carnitines.

neddo

neddo

Awards

I'll defer the first question to EBF VVV. I've just completed science of nutrition and exercise, but I'm returning to complete the dietetics requirements as well. Fwiw, my metabolic 2 professor was a fuarking twat who was a prior genetics professor -- this was the first semester she's taught metabolic 2 (vitamins/minerals). Powerpoints were a joke, and her questions were beyond ambiguous.

I dont believe it applies to the vanadyl sulphate or free form vanadium. All things shown are from sodium orthovanadate and pervandate.

There is nothing regarding vanadium/vanadyl sulphate on system A amino acid transport.

ill continue to look however nothing i found stated it. There are differences in organic salts with vanadium as there is with different Carnitines.
It was sodium orthovanadate I believe. I don't have time to devote to this, so I'm glad you're investigating it further -- I appreciate it.

Also @ Clem, glad to hear your results thus far.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

Woke up and did fasted cardio. 30 minutes on the eliptical with two scoops Modern BCAA.

Kept carbs lower today at 120g. Arms and Abs tomorrow.

Today I continued to feel tighter and more pumped. Also looking leaner. Interested to see how my pumps are tomorrow with Arms.

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
Only been on AM a few times (I am one of those bb.com bums :) ). I have some C20 I picked up with the Erase Pro combo to use later this summer, was searching around and saw this log. Once I saw that loser Neddo posting, but more importantly the GDA (used SS for a while and using SLINTropin now with great success) and protein talk, I figured it was time to sign up here and subscribe to a log. So congrats Clemenza, you have popped my AM cherry... Also figured this appears to be where the banned bb.com guys go, so odds are at some point I will be making my way here anyhow lol

EDIT - fyi, no clue what to expect with C20, I simply got it because I was interested in Erase Pro and the pricepoint on the combo made sense versus buying solo. Only ever used Super Cissus, so no love or hate for USPLabs (yet I guess)!!!

I know, I know, strong 1st post...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll defer the first question to EBF VVV. I've just completed science of nutrition and exercise, but I'm returning to complete the dietetics requirements as well. Fwiw, my metabolic 2 professor was a fuarking twat who was a prior genetics professor -- this was the first semester she's taught metabolic 2 (vitamins/minerals). Powerpoints were a joke, and her questions were beyond ambiguous.

It was sodium orthovanadate I believe. I don't have time to devote to this, so I'm glad you're investigating it further -- I appreciate it.

yea im not seeing anything on VS and system a amino acid transport still... i tried searching Vanadium and mTOR, but came up short of what i was lookging for.

ill continue to search, but still nothing has detered me from its use. It works incredibly well.

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
yea im not seeing anything on VS and system a amino acid transport still... i tried searching Vanadium and mTOR, but came up short of what i was lookging for.

ill continue to search, but still nothing has detered me from its use. It works incredibly well.
Not to deter this thread, but any idea when Recompadrol will be more readily available in the states? Used Slin Sane for a while, using SLINTropin now, so would make for a good comparison.

Cheers

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
I have heard soon, like by June. However, check this thread for updates:
Thx bro, subb'd to that thread. Loved you in Scrubs!

Great log so far OP, very interested to see how C20 treats you. I probably won't be using until later this summer I think. Just wrapping up my current log now, and have another one planned after.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it should be by june. Having some issues getting the banaba in.

due to the high potency and cost. But should be here in june. Definitely check out the thread and look for updates. Going to try and push the manufacturer along. unfortunately being on top of them too much or too little can slow down production.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it should be by june. Having some issues getting the banaba in.

due to the high potency and cost. But should be here in june. Definitely check out the thread and look for updates. Going to try and push the manufacturer along. unfortunately being on top of them too much or too little can slow down production.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 11:

I was still a little shot today from my back and chest days. Did arms this morning and although somewhat fatigued, still had a good workout.

I'm definitely looking leaner and my muscles look much harder. It's hard to explain.

Usually this time of year while I am going lower carb, I am glycogen depleted so usually somewhat flat. But right now, I am glycogen depleted but I have a density to my muscles that is usually not there. I have a pump, but it is not a carb pump.

I just got back from dinner and had a much deserved cheat meal. Chicken fajitas and a few margaritas. 20mg Vanadyl Sulfate and 400mg chromium polynicotate and I should be pretty dry tomorrow.

Shoulders tomorrow morning. Then going to the Yankee game with my girl, sister and her boyfriend. The $9 Bud Light's should keep me sticking with water and peanuts all game.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Only been on AM a few times (I am one of those bb.com bums :) ). I have some C20 I picked up with the Erase Pro combo to use later this summer, was searching around and saw this log. Once I saw that loser Neddo posting, but more importantly the GDA (used SS for a while and using SLINTropin now with great success) and protein talk, I figured it was time to sign up here and subscribe to a log. So congrats Clemenza, you have popped my AM cherry... Also figured this appears to be where the banned bb.com guys go, so odds are at some point I will be making my way here anyhow lol

EDIT - fyi, no clue what to expect with C20, I simply got it because I was interested in Erase Pro and the pricepoint on the combo made sense versus buying solo. Only ever used Super Cissus, so no love or hate for USPLabs (yet I guess)!!!

Watch it, this old guy loves the older ladies (ie, grandmas). Repeat offender.

Again, I appreciate your time to go through the journals on your own time. I'd like to say I'll have time next week, but now my computer is having troubles (send me a sample from your company, dbone :eek:) so that's another bone to pick.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see you're starting to lean out. Have you had any changes in vascularity?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see you're starting to lean out. Have you had any changes in vascularity?
Yea I was wondering this also. Breezy and I both noticed huge changes in vascularity. All tho we both leaned out quite a bit and it goes hand in hand.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey man,

Glad you are interested. I created this product soley for the using in diabetics, but in doing so i found theres much use for these mechanisms in this industry. Ill certainly take you through my reasonings of why i chose what i chose.

All the ingrients i use are related to increasing glucose uptake via multiple pathways that interact with glut4 translocation. *AMPk activation, PI3k (insulin pathway), PPARa agonizing*

These all work together very well the problem with it is it is not very selective. But with the addition of things like berberine, Corosolic acid, ect it decreases Akt somewhat to reduce adipogenesis. This is good because once fat cells multiply you cant really get rid of them, but you can shrink them. That what the PPARy antagonists/partial agonist, Akt inhibition, and ACL inhibition is there to aid in.

So by adding the others *ppary antagonist, ACL inhibition, Akt inhibition* you can reduce the uptake some what in adipose cells, but not completely. so this is why together it created something pretty nice

As far as the pumps. I find GDAs to be best used either with an intraworkout shake, like one USP labs described as the mass monster, i believe, or taken pre meal then waiting about 2 hours before hitting the gym. Thats when i find the pumps most pronounce

Heres the write up

Check the sources and read through the spots you find interesting.

Back to compound 20, i hear good things. i like your logs. Very thorough
What's this mass monster drink?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

Had a very good shoulder workout this morning. My neck and upper back are starting to nag me to the point where I need to be careful. I actually just ordered two bottles of Super Cissus just to play it safe. No way I'm going to let myself get hurt and out of the gym at this point. Have used Primaforce Cissus years ago but not consistant with it. Heard great things about Super Cissus so thought I'd try it out.

Strength is up, although rather than going heavier today I just busted out more reps to play it safe.

Vascularity in my forearms is actually ridiculous right now. Still need to drop more bodyfat to notice it in other places.

Every day I feel leaner and tighter. My abs are coming in and love handles definitely slimming down. I always notice this during my cut, but it is happening much much quicker. I'm also filling out quickly even though somewhat glycogen depleted.

I also am noticing an all day pump. Again, not a glycogen pump, but different. I'm actually really enjoying it.

Went to the Yankee game today and cheated for the second day in a row. I had a couple beers (Michelob Ultra, not bad) but ate like a maniac. Then over to my girl's mom's house to see her for mom's day and ate like a monster again.

You ever have one of those nights at the bar where you're so ****faced, and the next day you wake up and don't even want to look at your receipt from the bar? That's how I feel today in regards to what I ate. I don't even want to put it all together and estimate the calories.

I do have a very nice pump right now and I'm looking bigger from all the food. We'll see how I wake up tomorrow.

Tomorrow's a cardio day, and hopefully low carb. I'm going to my parents' house for a mother's day bbq and I'll be eating on point with my diet so no worries there.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Yea I was wondering this also. Breezy and I both noticed huge changes in vascularity. All tho we both leaned out quite a bit and it goes hand in hand.

Yes I am, especially in my forearms. And slightly in my biceps. Bodyfat has to come down some more to notice it in other places.

I'm definitely looking more chisseled. The love handles are slimming down and I'm looking more muscular. Usually at this point in my cut, since I'm doing low carb, I'd usually be flat. But right now my muscles are tight and hard and I'm losing fat at a faster pace.

I can actually say right now I do believe the Compound 20 is working. I hope these gains continue and progressively get even better.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Good to have you on board bro. From what I've heard the Erase Pro / Compound 20 is the real deal. I'd like to see how you respond to it.

Yeah, BB.com is not what it used to be. I made the jump recently as well.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

I did see a study on rats using VS which increased transport of GLUT4 to muscle, I believe. Are you familiar with this or something similar to it?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The log is coming on nicely. Let's see how things unfold. Thank you, by the way, for running this log.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Went to the Yankee game today and cheated for the second day in a row. I had a couple beers (Michelob Ultra, not bad) but ate like a maniac. Then over to my girl's mom's house to see her for mom's day and ate like a monster again.

You ever have one of those nights at the bar where you're so ****faced, and the next day you wake up and don't even want to look at your receipt from the bar? That's how I feel today in regards to what I ate. I don't even want to put it all together and estimate the calories.

I do have a very nice pump right now and I'm looking bigger from all the food. We'll see how I wake up tomorrow.
Lol'd consistently. You're not a Yanks fan though, I'm hoping... although I don't know if I'd rather you say you're a Mariner fan either haha.

I did see a study on rats using VS which increased transport of GLUT4 to muscle, I believe. Are you familiar with this or something similar to it?
Yes, it has a pharmacological role when dosed higher than naturally found and I believe GLUT4 translocation is the culprit.

Glad to hear the C20 is possibly working, to some degree.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glut4 is a glucose transporter, mainly glucose uptake, but its the PI3k pathway that plays its role in the amino acid uptake and other synthesis like glycogen

pi3k -> akt-> glut 4

akt goes to glycogen and protein synthesis as well

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

Woke up and did a fasted cardio session. I biked 10 miles and did about 5 of those miles HIIT, with 3 scoops Modern BCAA.

Calories were way up again today. Went to my parents' house for Mother's day BBQ. Diet got a bit out of hand this weekend. But nothing a little extra cardio and clean eating can't fix this coming week.

I'm almost two weeks into C20, and seeing some results thus far. Hoping to see the C20 really start kicking into gear this week.

Back/Legs tomorrow morning at 5AM, then a 14 hour work day. Ain't nothin' but a peanut!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Lol'd consistently. You're not a Yanks fan though, I'm hoping... although I don't know if I'd rather you say you're a Mariner fan either haha.

Yes, it has a pharmacological role when dosed higher than naturally found and I believe GLUT4 translocation is the culprit.

Glad to hear the C20 is possibly working, to some degree.
Yeah man big Yankee fan. It's inherently in my blood. Although I'm not going to lie, I'm not thrilled with a lot of what they've done the passed few years... knocking down the old stadium, resigned ARod to such a gross contract, ****ting all over Posada last year, benching Gardner vs. lefties, Girardi's micromanaging, etc. etc. etc.

I find myself starting to root for Texas and some of the lower salary teams with good young talent like Tampa Bay.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man big Yankee fan. It's inherently in my blood. Although I'm not going to lie, I'm not thrilled with a lot of what they've done the passed few years... knocking down the old stadium, resigned ARod to such a gross contract, ****ting all over Posada last year, benching Gardner vs. lefties, Girardi's micromanaging, etc. etc. etc.

I find myself starting to root for Texas and some of the lower salary teams with good young talent like Tampa Bay.
I really miss the old one...but have you been to the new one yet? Once your in, although the feeling changed (not the same turn the legends played on), that thing is an absolute paradise.

Girardi is the closest thing to being gay without being gay (unless he is, lol) If it wasnt for baseball I can picture him as a hair stylist for a fashion designer.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I really miss the old one...but have you been to the new one yet? Once your in, although the feeling changed (not the same turn the legends played on), that thing is an absolute paradise.

Girardi is the closest thing to being gay without being gay (unless he is, lol) If it wasnt for baseball I can picture him as a hair stylist for a fashion designer.

HAHAHA!!

Yeah man I was at the new one Saturday. Been there a bunch of times. It really is beautiful. But it's just not the same as the old one. The old one was like a museum. Knocking it down was a sin. When the old one packed out and everyone was in their seats and someone would homer in a big spot or in a playoff game, you'd feel the stadium shaking. Sacred ground.

LOL@ Girardi. Honestly I really like Girardi. I'm rooting for him, I like him as a person and a player. Hard nosed, jacked, doesn't let the players eat garbage in the club house... but I don't like his over managing. Righty-lefty, lefty-righty, changing the line up every day, giving guys half days off. It's fricken annoying, just let the guys play.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHAHA!!

Yeah man I was at the new one Saturday. Been there a bunch of times. It really is beautiful. But it's just not the same as the old one. The old one was like a museum. Knocking it down was a sin. When the old one packed out and everyone was in their seats and someone would homer in a big spot or in a playoff game, you'd feel the stadium shaking. Sacred ground.

LOL@ Girardi. Honestly I really like Girardi. I'm rooting for him, I like him as a person and a player. Hard nosed, jacked, doesn't let the players eat garbage in the club house... but I don't like his over managing. Righty-lefty, lefty-righty, changing the line up every day, giving guys half days off. It's fricken annoying, just let the guys play.
Dont get me wrong, I do like Girardi he is a good manager. Sometimes he just acts so girly when he talks, and his micro managing is annoying.

Look what micro managing did for phil hughes and joba chamberlan? Its hilarious.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Dont get me wrong, I do like Girardi he is a good manager. Sometimes he just acts so girly when he talks, and his micro managing is annoying.

Look what micro managing did for phil hughes and joba chamberlan? Its hilarious.
Great point!! They baby these young pitchers with these ridiculous pitch counts.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:

Woke up 4:15 am, got to the gym at 5:00.

Had a solid back workout. Endurance and strength were very good for an early am lift. Vascularity in my firearms has been intense.

Diet was good today. 250g protein and kept carbs to 140g.

Was really bloated today from all the crap food I ate this weekend.

Still feeling hard.

Chest and Cardio tomorrow afternoon.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards

Nice to have you here man. I lurked on some of ur Bioforge logs at bb.com... I picked some up needless to say lol :)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:

Today is the half way point of my 30 day Compound 20 cycle.

I weighed in this morning at 187.5 lbs. So I've dropped about 5 pounds in the past week, and about 7 pounds in the past two weeks.. I will do my BF% at the end of this log, which will really tell me where I'm at. Right now, I do feel as if I've lost fat, while my muscles have felt tighter and more full. Somewhat of a recomping effect.

I'm still trying to shed some water/bloat from the crap food I ate this weekend, so I'm eating very clean and lower on the carbs the past two days.

Today's Meals...

1) Dymatize Elite / 8 oz. OJ / 2 Slices Ezekial Bread (40g P / 60g C) (2 caps Compound 20)
2) 5 Eggs (35g P / 25g F)
3) 5 Eggs (35g P / 25g F)
4) Dymatize Elite / Watermellon (25g P / 30g C) (Pre Workout) (2 caps Compound 20)
5) Gatorade Powder / 15g BCAA / 10g Glutamine Peptides (20g C) (Intra Workout)
6) Dymatize Elite / Mixed Granola w/Sugar (50g P / 60g C) (Post Workout)
7) 6 oz. Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup Brown Rice / 1 cup Green Beans (40g P / 60g C / 8g F)
8) 6 oz. Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup Brown Rice / 1 cup Green Beans (40g P / 60g C / 8g F)

Totals: 265g P / 290g C / 66g F = 2814 kcal

Abs/Chest/Legs:

Crunches/Planks

Incline DB Press- 160x15 / 200x12 / 200x10
BB Flat Bench- 225x10 / 275x6 / 275x4
Cable Flies - 3xReps

BB Squat - 225 3x10
Reverse Leg Curl -110 3x10
Seated Calf Raise - 70 3xReps

20 Minutes Stair Master

Back and neck felt good today. But endurance and strength wasn't really there. Still ended up with a good workout though.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 15:

Today is the half way point of my 30 day Compound 20 cycle.

I weighed in this morning at 187.5 lbs. So I've dropped about 5 pounds in the past week, and about 7 pounds in the past two weeks.. I will do my BF% at the end of this log, which will really tell me where I'm at. Right now, I do feel as if I've lost fat, while my muscles have felt tighter and more full. Somewhat of a recomping effect.

I'm still trying to shed some water/bloat from the crap food I ate this weekend, so I'm eating very clean and lower on the carbs the past two days.

Today's Meals...

1) Dymatize Elite / 8 oz. OJ / 2 Slices Ezekial Bread (40g P / 60g C) (2 caps Compound 20)
2) 5 Eggs (35g P / 25g F)
3) 5 Eggs (35g P / 25g F)
4) Dymatize Elite / Watermellon (25g P / 30g C) (Pre Workout) (2 caps Compound 20)
5) Gatorade Powder / 15g BCAA / 10g Glutamine Peptides (20g C) (Intra Workout)
6) Dymatize Elite / Mixed Granola w/Sugar (50g P / 60g C) (Post Workout)
7) 6 oz. Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup Brown Rice / 1 cup Green Beans (40g P / 60g C / 8g F)
8) 6 oz. Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup Brown Rice / 1 cup Green Beans (40g P / 60g C / 8g F)

Totals: 265g P / 290g C / 66g F = 2814 kcal

Abs/Chest/Legs:

Crunches/Planks

Incline DB Press- 160x15 / 200x12 / 200x10
BB Flat Bench- 225x10 / 275x6 / 275x4
Cable Flies - 3xReps

BB Squat - 225 3x10
Reverse Leg Curl -110 3x10
Seated Calf Raise - 70 3xReps

20 Minutes Stair Master

Back and neck felt good today. But endurance and strength wasn't really there. Still ended up with a good workout though.
Glad you're still up and at it brother!!
Hopefully ill get to log tonight, sh!ts been rough lately

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 16:

Cardio only day. Off from the weights.

Hit 5 miles on my bike for 25 minutes.

Protein at 200g and Carbs at 120g. Fat was up around 100g.

Finally losing the bloat from the weekend.

Weighed in this morning at 189 lbs. Up a pound and a half from yesterday. Which is weird because I'm holding less water. Not going to look too much into it.

Arms tomorrow. Expecting some very good pumps and strength tomorrow.

Got my Super Cissus today. Took two caps with dinner tonight. Upper back, neck, knee, elbow, and wrist are all acting up. Unbelievable. I'm 27, I can't imagine how I'm going to feel at 40+.

Also ordered a bottle of OG E-Pharm AMP and got it with my Cissus today. Absolutely used to LOVE this stuff, brings back memories. Definitely the best DMAA product I've used. Maybe I'll throw down a two caps pre workout tomorrow for a little fun.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're still up and at it brother!!
Hopefully ill get to log tonight, sh!ts been rough lately
Thanks Rome. Been following your log too. Hope things start looking on the up and up for you my man.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks Rome. Been following your log too. Hope things start looking on the up and up for you my man.
I think I found myself again man.

I'm gonna ride the Anger-Train and see where it takes me. Ha