Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the consistent feedback.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Took these pics last week a day or two after I finished with Compound 20. I was actually on my 5th meal and a gallon of water into the day, so I'm actually somewhat bloated. It was an off day so I did not lift, also the current day and previous day were rather low on carbs so I was somewhat flat compared to how I was looking during my last week of C20.

STATS:
Started at 195 lbs.
Ended at 189 lbs.

Started at 15.3% BF. Did not get a chance to do current BF%, but am positive I lost a solid amount of fat.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clem: Great work man! ;)

Pic # 2 is the most revealing IMO

Good work buddy!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

I started this log wanting to obviously lose bodyfat and maintain the mass I had. As the month progressed, I dropped carbs significantly, while carb cycling.

PUMP:
Pump was GREAT. I noticed an increase in muscle fullness, hardness and all day pump starting a week and half into my Compound 20 use. What I really enjoyed was noticing this pump even during times of low carb and being glycogen depleted. This time of year, when I lower my carbs I am COMPLETELY flat and absolutely hate it. This month I noticed a very good pump, much different from a carb/glycogen pump. Like I said, usually on this diet I am rather flat, but found myself to remain a different type of fullness. This feeling became more prominent as the weeks went on. My carb up towards the end of week 4 was fantastic.

VASCULARITY:
Intense vascularity. I noticed the vascularity along the same timeline I noticed the pump/hardness. The veins in my forearms during workouts were like I've never seen. The vascularity was also very noticeable during the day as well as on non training days. I even noticed smaller veins forming that I haden't seen before, in the forearms, arms and shoulders. I did not notice vascularity in the chest or legs, but I never have.

STRENGTH:
Because of my various injuries, I am unable to truly lift for strength gains. This is tough for me because I've always loved to push heavy weight and progress in the numbers. I now keep my rep range around 6-20.

ENDURANCE:
I noticed a slight increase in endurance in my lifting and cardio. However, I don't believe this was from Compound 20. My diet, training and cardio were on point for the entire month, so an increase in endurance is expected.

FAT LOSS:
This is hard to judge. Obviously I've lost fat. However, I did train hard, diet hard, and cardio was solid. These three aspects alone would leave me with a loss in fat. The fat I lost was actually expected along with the diet and training I always do this time of year. So I do not know if the Compound 20 assisted. I can say that the Compound 20 did help retain muscle and leave me very full and hard while dropping carbs significantly.

OTHER:
The only thing I noticed during the past 4 weeks in terms of side effects was some joint pain. Not sure if this was due to Compound 20, or just past bumps and bruises acting up.
I did start Super Cissus at 4 caps a day about three weeks ago. Within a week I noticed a lot of the minor aches and pains to literally disappear. It also slightly help relieve my back and neck pain.
Unfortunately over the past few weeks I noticed crazy breakouts on my face that I never get. Not sure what caused this. I've read Super Cissus can raise test or androgen levels so I dropped it unfortunately a few days ago. Woke up today and my body is actually hurting. I hope it's not the Cissus that's causing acne, I'd love to get back on it.

OVERALL:
Overall I really enjoyed Compound 20. I noticed the pump, hardness, and vascularity a little over a week in. I did feel the effects slightly plateu at week 3. However, at the start of the 4th week, after a few extra days rest, I felt it kick into full gear, especially when I starting increasing carbs. I would definitely use Compoud 20 again although I'm not sure how effective it was for me for actual fat loss. I'd like to use it next time for a full 8 weeks, to see if the effects increase into weeks 4-8. Or even stack it with Erase Pro. I have not used Erase Pro yet, although I am about to start it soon. But from what I've seen the two of these would get you pretty hard and dried out.

MODERN BCAA:
Almost forgot to mention this. Best BCAA product I've used to date. Fruit punch is very refreshing and actually a pleasure to drink. I often throw in a little gatorade powder lemon lime and it's out of this world.

Thanks again to USPlabs for allowing me to try Compound 20. I believe it's a solid supplement.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Clem: Great work man! ;)

Pic # 2 is the most revealing IMO

Good work buddy!

Whacked thanks a lot buddy. And thanks for the help with the diet. I dropped my protein and increased BCAA's and greens like you recommended. It definitely helped me dial in on getting some fat off. Much appreciated!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Atta boy. Good for you. All that protein is just plain not needed anyway. Your insides will thank you too when you're old like me. lol

PS: Solid log and NICE "NO SPIN" final review. Props

Enjoy the new leaner you ;)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Atta boy. Good for you. All that protein is just plain not needed anyway. Your insides will thank you too when you're old like me. lol

PS: Solid log and NICE "NO SPIN" final review. Props

Enjoy the new leaner you ;)
Thanks bro. Still got work to do. Want to lose more stomach fat and do more ab work. About to log 8 weeks of DAA/Erase Pro. Should be good.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log and review man. You leaned up quite a bit. The EPro/DAA run should be a good one as well. I might try that with C20 in a few months.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, he DEF leaned up.

However, just to be clear, if everyone reads his andid NO SPIN summation/final review, he did NOT attribute the lion's share of the leaning up to the C20.

It sounds like C20 has this unique ability to keep people "full" (pumped up) despite being devoid of carbs/glycogen. Perthaps this also lends itself to the perception or reality of "lean gains"

However, the specific lipolytic/ fat-burning assertions of C20 still seem to be somewhat elusive.

For all the jock-riding trolls reading this post, be sure to actually read it. (idly waits to vomit profusely and the inaccurate translation)

Great log and review man. You leaned up quite a bit. The EPro/DAA run should be a good one as well. I might try that with C20 in a few months.

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
Awesome job bro. Noticeable improvement in LBM on before/after pics (especially 2nd pic). Great job!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Breezy. Yeah I've been dying to do EP/DAA for a long time now. I followed your log you did great with it! Hope I can get similar results.

I actually started Synthetic Supps DAA on Friday, and will start the EP two weeks into it. First DAA product that hasn't messed up my stomach.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Breezy. Yeah I've been dying to do EP/DAA for a long time now. I followed your log you did great with it! Hope I can get similar results.

I actually started Synthetic Supps DAA on Friday, and will start the EP two weeks into it. First DAA product that hasn't messed up my stomach.
Thanks Clemenza. Good news that there's no issues with the DAA. I'm actually 10 days into it myself. I've got the whole Purus line going right now.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

I started this log wanting to obviously lose bodyfat and maintain the mass I had. As the month progressed, I dropped carbs significantly, while carb cycling.

PUMP:
Pump was GREAT. I noticed an increase in muscle fullness, hardness and all day pump starting a week and half into my Compound 20 use. What I really enjoyed was noticing this pump even during times of low carb and being glycogen depleted. This time of year, when I lower my carbs I am COMPLETELY flat and absolutely hate it. This month I noticed a very good pump, much different from a carb/glycogen pump. Like I said, usually on this diet I am rather flat, but found myself to remain a different type of fullness. This feeling became more prominent as the weeks went on. My carb up towards the end of week 4 was fantastic.

VASCULARITY:
Intense vascularity. I noticed the vascularity along the same timeline I noticed the pump/hardness. The veins in my forearms during workouts were like I've never seen. The vascularity was also very noticeable during the day as well as on non training days. I even noticed smaller veins forming that I haden't seen before, in the forearms, arms and shoulders. I did not notice vascularity in the chest or legs, but I never have.

STRENGTH:
Because of my various injuries, I am unable to truly lift for strength gains. This is tough for me because I've always loved to push heavy weight and progress in the numbers. I now keep my rep range around 6-20.

ENDURANCE:
I noticed a slight increase in endurance in my lifting and cardio. However, I don't believe this was from Compound 20. My diet, training and cardio were on point for the entire month, so an increase in endurance is expected.

FAT LOSS:
This is hard to judge. Obviously I've lost fat. However, I did train hard, diet hard, and cardio was solid. These three aspects alone would leave me with a loss in fat. The fat I lost was actually expected along with the diet and training I always do this time of year. So I do not know if the Compound 20 assisted. I can say that the Compound 20 did help retain muscle and leave me very full and hard while dropping carbs significantly.

OTHER:
The only thing I noticed during the past 4 weeks in terms of side effects was some joint pain. Not sure if this was due to Compound 20, or just past bumps and bruises acting up.
I did start Super Cissus at 4 caps a day about three weeks ago. Within a week I noticed a lot of the minor aches and pains to literally disappear. It also slightly help relieve my back and neck pain.
Unfortunately over the past few weeks I noticed crazy breakouts on my face that I never get. Not sure what caused this. I've read Super Cissus can raise test or androgen levels so I dropped it unfortunately a few days ago. Woke up today and my body is actually hurting. I hope it's not the Cissus that's causing acne, I'd love to get back on it.

OVERALL:
Overall I really enjoyed Compound 20. I noticed the pump, hardness, and vascularity a little over a week in. I did feel the effects slightly plateu at week 3. However, at the start of the 4th week, after a few extra days rest, I felt it kick into full gear, especially when I starting increasing carbs. I would definitely use Compoud 20 again although I'm not sure how effective it was for me for actual fat loss. I'd like to use it next time for a full 8 weeks, to see if the effects increase into weeks 4-8. Or even stack it with Erase Pro. I have not used Erase Pro yet, although I am about to start it soon. But from what I've seen the two of these would get you pretty hard and dried out.

MODERN BCAA:
Almost forgot to mention this. Best BCAA product I've used to date. Fruit punch is very refreshing and actually a pleasure to drink. I often throw in a little gatorade powder lemon lime and it's out of this world.

Thanks again to USPlabs for allowing me to try Compound 20. I believe it's a solid supplement.
Thank you for the log and for the detailed final review.

RicardoTorres

Awards
Thanks for the complete log, mate!

I'm on my last week of C20. All I can say is that I should've bought 2 bottles :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log and review bro! Sounds like you had a lot of the similar positives as I did during my run! Nice job!