Mid cycle compound swap

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Considering the lackluster results from the Test/Deca I have been running since April, I’m considering swapping both for Sustanon/NPP. I do believe both compounds I am using currently are grossly underdosed so that is the main catalyst in this decision. I also like the idea of finishing out with NPP opposed to Deca. I’ll probably run another 12 weeks before hanging it up for a few months.

I also considered swapping the Deca for Tren Ace To finish with a bang but I’m not really up for the mental sides I get from Tren right now. When I run Tren I become a ruthless prick and my wife doesn’t deserve that right now lol.
thoughts/recommendations/criticism all welcome

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Assuming underdosed is the issue id swap for npp and just continue on with the cycle. The reason I personally wouldn’t switch from deca to tren is for the first 2 months I'd be overlapping and I wouldn't want to be on them both.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh and the ruthless prick part, I guess that's also a reason lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You answered your own question with the tren idea. I get the desire to use it but it's just not worth it IMO

Mattyn551

Awards
You can drop the deca and run NPP with no problem. You will probably like the npp more anyways. NPP is my favorite

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Oh and the ruthless prick part, I guess that's also a reason lol
Yeah I’m going to just swap for NPP to close this one out. I’ll run the Tren in January… my wife will be overseas for a few months in 2024 so it’ll be my opportunity.
You answered your own question with the tren idea. I get the desire to use it but it's just not worth it IMO
I agree… but dayum does it work good lol. I just have to replace a lot of doors and hope my wife doesn’t leave me when I’m running it lol. Agreed- not worth it, not at my age.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve never ran tren. Am I correct that to get the erection and libido benefits you have to not only keep your E2 in check but also prolactin?

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I’m going to just swap for NPP to close this one out. I’ll run the Tren in January… my wife will be overseas for a few months in 2024 so it’ll be my opportunity.

I agree… but dayum does it work good lol. I just have to replace a lot of doors and hope my wife doesn’t leave me when I’m running it lol. Agreed- not worth it, not at my age.
Nothing works like ace especially when combined with mast so I totally get why you want to do it especially after tge disappointment with this current cycle yiu know if you add tren it'll work and tge cycle won't have been a "waste" try running it low dose everyday in January when she's over seas atleast you have time to drop it if yiu can't handle it

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve never ran tren. Am I correct that to get the erection and libido benefits you have to not only keep your E2 in check but also prolactin?
Yup its a 19 nor so prolactin can be an issue for some

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No it's not that simple. There no erection benifits, but libido can go through the roof or the total opposite can happen. But as a whole, I'd say more ppl have negative sexual sides then positive ones. Some people will get out of control weird sexual desires too. Like weird stiluff lol. But there's absolutely no gurentee that keeping e2 and prolactin in check is going to improve your sexual functions.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If the products are under dosed could you just increase the dose and at least get something for your money ? (I'm Cheap) !

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If the products are under dosed could you just increase the dose and at least get something for your money ? (I'm Cheap) !
I feel ya. I'm kinda the same. My only worry would be that if it's underdosed then we got no clue what it's dosed at. I was listening to a podcast the other day where pharmacy deca that was supposed to be 200 or 250mg/ml was actually 60mg/ml. If his product was severely underdosed like that then a whole 10ml bottle per week will be only 600mg. I also worry sometimes that if something is wrong then maybe other things are wrong like unfiltered and heavy metals or cheap carrier oils ect.

Maybe keep running the underdosed stuff the same way he has been but add a few shots of test prop and npp through the week. Then at least we know the increase.

@Dominus maybe do this, if your on 2cc "or however much" of each test/deca then pin all of that on Sunday and add 50mg of test prop and npp every Monday Wednesday and Friday. After 2 weeks do 75mg of each 3x a week and so on.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel ya. I'm kinda the same. My only worry would be that if it's underdosed then we got no clue what it's dosed at. I was listening to a podcast the other day where pharmacy deca that was supposed to be 200 or 250mg/ml was actually 60mg/ml. If his product was severely underdosed like that then a whole 10ml bottle per week will be only 600mg. I also worry sometimes that if something is wrong then maybe other things are wrong like unfiltered and heavy metals or cheap carrier oils ect.

Maybe keep running the underdosed stuff the same way he has been but add a few shots of test prop and npp through the week. Then at least we know the increase.

@Dominus maybe do this, if your on 2cc "or however much" of each test/deca then pin all of that on Sunday and add 50mg of test prop and npp every Monday Wednesday and Friday. After 2 weeks do 75mg of each 3x a week and so on.
@Smont Which podcast was that? I swore I listened to the same one. Was it the vigorous Steve one with thst guy Tehran?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Smont Which podcast was that? I swore I listened to the same one. Was it the vigorous Steve one with thst guy Tehran?
I think it was Steve I heard say it because there was something about inflammation from the carrier oil and that's something Steve often talks about with deca as well

Dominus

Dominus

Awards

I actually like this idea with the Test prop. I think I’ll go this route over the Sustanon. Very disappointed with the lab this gear came from. I’ll probably toss in the prop and ride out the next 12 weeks. I’m taking the rest of the year off and then in January I’m hopping back on to lean out. I’ll probably run low dose Tren With my pharma testosterone while dieting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I actually like this idea with the Test prop. I think I’ll go this route over the Sustanon. Very disappointed with the lab this gear came from. I’ll probably toss in the prop and ride out the next 12 weeks. I’m taking the rest of the year off and then in January I’m hopping back on to lean out. I’ll probably run low dose Tren With my pharma testosterone while dieting.
Mind telling us the lab, don't mention a website or where to purchase or anything like that as it's source related but I don't believe there's any rule against naming the lab. I see ugl names mentioned all the time

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Mind telling us the lab, don't mention a website or where to purchase or anything like that as it's source related but I don't believe there's any rule against naming the lab. I see ugl names mentioned all the time
Gladly…. PHARMAQO 😡