Compound 20 ingredient released

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
AGREED,
was just thinking of the so called natty supps that could poss if ery lucky take some fat off/harden up with no change in diet and can only think of ursobolic and c20 again maybe, and possibly and if they were effective to a decent extent that would be great for all,
but as said i agree it could be a tall order and to far fetched, and getting good results with no other changes usually takes a drug or some type of gear but maybe one of the 2 natty supps could give reasonable/modest results in fat loss with no dietry changes, one can wish hey it seems to be possible for some.
I hope c20 works, need something good to throw in there for when im cyclin off my personal gold stack. At least for now ursobolic / anabeta stack is where the money is for me, i love that stuff.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about any user's UNSOLICITED update on this stuff?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
How about any user's UNSOLICITED update on this stuff?
you know what... I ran a beta test... it was free regardless of what kind of review I gave it and I run everything I do UNBIASED... its also why Ive turned down multiple rep positions from companies recently, since I like to maintain that stance.... so I certainly hope you were NOT reffering to my log as "solicited"...

But yes... theres a fella on here thats running C20 right now purchased with his own money, the search feature is at your disposal.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasnt referring to you at all LOL :p

It was a simple request to get some unsolicited feedback

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
We will see how closely this is to Clen.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will see how closely this is to Clen.
U gonna run it? I'm gonna eventually.. Just working through what I have now.. I'd be interested in your feedback if u do.. Would u log perhaps?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
U gonna run it? I'm gonna eventually.. Just working through what I have now.. I'd be interested in your feedback if u do.. Would u log perhaps?
I'm thinking about it, personally I'm a little frightened of making the jump to clen :/ this would hopefully be a good middle ground

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm thinking about it, personally I'm a little frightened of making the jump to clen :/ this would hopefully be a good middle ground
Damn straight. Something to mimic the effects of beta receptor agonists without the stims. Nice. But then again, it may be a hit and miss product. I love Anabeta but I didn't get results like others did.
Not saying it does not work, just didn't work as well with me dosing at 4 caps per day. C20 may be a good stim free option

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Damn straight. Something to mimic the effects of beta receptor agonists without the stims. Nice. But then again, it may be a hit and miss product. I love Anabeta but I didn't get results like others did.
Not saying it does not work, just didn't work as well with me dosing at 4 caps per day. C20 may be a good stim free option
I feel ya, I'm at 5 caps a day right now on my second bottle, no thirst, no hunger, maybe a bit of strength but that's about it. It's hit or miss. Thinking this might be a hit as well, gotta try it to find out

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
But where as erase, alpha t2 and shift are damn near perfect for me...
I would do a c20 log...

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
So c20 looks like a bit of a gamble so far hit or miss, havnt seen many raving about it, i may be wrong
perhaps like ursobolic that was a waste of time for me

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So UA is the special ingredient here aka "compound 20"?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I misread earlier post-Thanks

No.. It's bot even on the label. It MAY contain some ua from the extracts .. Check out the label, no ua on it.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Any reps know if this has been shipped to the uk ?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
It was eventually clarified that there were done triterpenes in this c20, just not ursolic acid...

Supposedly whats in it is more potent then UA.

But more then anything its got a few ingredients that are unique beta receptor antagonists that give similar anti catabolic/anabolic effects of clen

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It was eventually clarified that there were done triterpenes in this c20, just not ursolic acid...

But more then anything its got a few ingredients that are unique beta receptor antagonists that give similar anti catabolic/anabolic effects of clen
U liked it... I sent my old bottle back and purchased a bottle.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AHh, okay. I thought it was highly extracted UA. Like taking what part of the UA worked like clen, and making it more concentrated. Meh, I guess I was wrong lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hope it's legit, may grab 2 more bottles.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
What do u guys think of the c20 jacked combo?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
C20, it sounds legit, more people need to use it...

Not a fan of that jack3d pwo, get a buzz then a crash and it makes my breathing heavy.... Much better 1s and I'm starting to prefer non stims.

If u want a good pre work out that is not too stim heavy look into Nimbus Blast... Just enough oomph.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I like jack3d but tolerance develops very quickly. I also like 1MR top just cuz u get the oomph without the dmaa

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
not a bad one... I used fractions of sample packs of Jacked while taking C20... some killer workouts... but personally I dont like to be TOO stimmed out during my workouts so I dont take full servings of most preworkout powders.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
See I like to be stimmed out of my mind. I plan on buying 2 bottles of c20 on wednesday. Anybody want to see a log? Italy of questions about it and also help keep me motivated during recomp

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
A lot of questions about it. Sorry. Damn I phone

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I dunno I may wanna throw this stuff str8 in the trash because I'm bloating like crazy, so I'm do an elimination process....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dunno I may wanna throw this stuff str8 in the trash because I'm bloating like crazy, so I'm do an elimination process....
Ah, you using it in PCT I see. Bloating... Hmm... I think SourD mentioned something like that in his log. Stick it out though, according to the logs the results start coming in around week 3 :D

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Dang bro thy sucks I hate feeling bloated

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ah, you using it in PCT I see. Bloating... Hmm... I think SourD mentioned something like that in his log. Stick it out though, according to the logs the results start coming in around week 3 :D
I can't breath :(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Reaction to agmatine and c20?? Ag will make u feel full for pumps. Adding a glycogen depository and fat loss ****tail may bloat you and leave u hypo???

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
C20 has been reported to give hypo or the feelings associated with hypo glycemia in some of the beta testers as well.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
if by trash you mean a ziplock baggie stuffed into an envelope with my address on it... theeeen... i aint gonna hate, lol.

for reals though, I felt the same way at first(minus the breathing issue) n was happy I stuck it out.

Being a beta receptor antagonist though, it should actually increase breathing abilities by dilating the bronchial air ways... this is what clen and albuterol are actually used for pharmaceuticaly, asthma.

maybe you respond inversely somehow???

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
if by trash you mean a ziplock baggie stuffed into an envelope with my address on it... theeeen... i aint gonna hate, lol.

for reals though, I felt the same way at first(minus the breathing issue) n was happy I stuck it out.

Being a beta receptor antagonist though, it should actually increase breathing abilities by dilating the bronchial air ways... this is what clen and albuterol are actually used for pharmaceuticaly, asthma.

maybe you respond inversely somehow???
Think the breathing was me freaking out from the bloat haha...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
LOL

now thats funny.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Don't die on me, I need more C20 feedback for work lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
C20 has been reported to give hypo or the feelings associated with hypo glycemia in some of the beta testers as well.
The first ingredient on the label has constituents that have pretty cool hypo effects. I dont know what exactly they are standardizing for, but if people are having hypo feelings it sounds like its a pretty good extract

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The first ingredient on the label has constituents that have pretty cool hypo effects. I dont know what exactly they are standardizing for, but if people are having hypo feelings it sounds like its a pretty good extract
I finally got a bottle of AnaBeta, think I may grab another bottle of that e pro too :D

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Hmmmm sounds yummy

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm
Nervous to try if this stuff is bloating u.. I tend to bloat easily.. Fudge! Noe idk what to do!