Compound 20 ingredient released

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
was considering this, but i to bloat very easy as have ibs, is it causing appreciable fat loss in users do we know
Is this oficially released in the US now
Cant post on the usp forum to ask when it will arrive in the uk

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
was considering this, but i to bloat very easy as have ibs, is it causing appreciable fat loss in users do we know
Is this oficially released in the US now
Cant post on the usp forum to ask when it will arrive in the uk
It is in the US stores yes.
Lot of users claimed to look leaner after a month of this.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not going to front i liked Pink Magic. it leaned me out. But i used it when it first came out and never bought it again due to the price....Maybe this might be good as well but the prices they be giving are a little to pricey for my taste...Theres def no hype on this product though

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Agreed, havnt seen to see many people rave about how good it is, apparantly it makes you hypo what does this mean?
Any way to get in touch with a usp rep regarding when it will be sent to the uk?
Thanks.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, havnt seen to see many people rave about how good it is, apparantly it makes you hypo what does this mean?
Any way to get in touch with a usp rep regarding when it will be sent to the uk?
Thanks.
It's already available in the UK. Search google.co.uk and you'll see where you can order it from. Hypo is short for hypoglycemia (low blood sugar).

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
if by trash you mean a ziplock baggie stuffed into an envelope with my address on it... theeeen... i aint gonna hate, lol.

for reals though, I felt the same way at first(minus the breathing issue) n was happy I stuck it out.

Being a beta receptor antagonist though, it should actually increase breathing abilities by dilating the bronchial air ways... this is what clen and albuterol are actually used for pharmaceuticaly, asthma.

maybe you respond inversely somehow???
think u mean agonist....

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
I dunno I may wanna throw this stuff str8 in the trash because I'm bloating like crazy, so I'm do an elimination process....
Do you think the c20 is bloating you, if so what ingrediant in it could cause this?
or could it be a rise in estrogen from the 2 t boosters you are taking?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
It's already available in the UK. Search google.co.uk and you'll see where you can order it from. Hypo is short for hypoglycemia (low blood sugar).
found it, ahh i see but how and why would it cause low blood sugar?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think the c20 is bloating you, if so what ingrediant in it could cause this?
or could it be a rise in estrogen from the 2 t boosters you are taking?
That was my first thought when I saw the list of supps.. I think individually these would be okay.. Even stacked they might not cause bloat, but adding the c20 may jace caused some sort of reaction which may not occur in the absence of any of the other supps.

For example- in December I was peaking a cut for a cruise i was going on at the end of the month. At the beginning of dec I stacked ursobolic, oep, at2, erase, lipotrophin pm- all have worked well INDIVIDUALLY in cuts.. Never used them all together... Turns out that combined- they bloated me HORRIBLY. I was told it was something to do with the green tea in lipo and the beta agonists in at2. It was just too much. Once I switched things up, the bloat was gone in a matter of days.

I'd be curious ton see what happens if u dropped one of the t boosters, Aaron.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm using erase pro, c20, stoked, DAA 3-6g daily and testopro.... Agamatine 1000mg daily.

What should I drop?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using erase pro, c20, stoked, DAA 3-6g daily and testopro.... Agamatine 1000mg daily.

What should I drop?
Ahhh bro. Stoked is an AI! I would almost guarantee your estrogen levels r too low combined with erase- drop the stoked definitely- I would even suggest sticking to just 3g daa daily- anything more seems like overkill IMHO... I would def make these changes. How long have you been taking everything? And how long do u have left??

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just strarted 3-4 days ago...
Test too low or too high?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just strarted 3-4 days ago...
Test too low or too high?
Not test- I think u are crushing your estrogen levels by taking stoked and erase Pro at the same time.. I would dropped the stoked I bet you'll feel a hundred times better. Any lethargy? Where r u holding the water?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not test- I think u are crushing your estrogen levels by taking stoked and erase Pro at the same time.. I would dropped the stoked I bet you'll feel a hundred times better. Any lethargy? Where r u holding the water?
Face and all over, alight I'll drop the stoked, maybe erase every other day?
I thought coming off cycle estrogen would be high?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Face and all over, alight I'll drop the stoked, maybe erase every other day?
I thought coming off cycle estrogen would be high?
What did u come off of? I would take the erase every day..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm confused.

Came off AndroMass v2

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm confused.

Came off AndroMass v2
The erase is meant to be taken everyday - 1 cap, it is a very strong arom. Inhibitor and cortisol controller

Stoked- also an AI, isn't needed bc u r taking the erase which is much more effective.

Testopro and daa are good to raise natural test levels but 3g of daa is all u need daily.

I would only take two testopro a day instead of the directed 4 since u are on the daa. If u just came off andromass, your body is definitely in a fragile state. So more is not necessarily better.

Recommend-

1 erase pro daily
3 grams daa daily
2 testopro daily
1g agmatine daily
C20 as directed on label

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah guess I'll have to come up with something

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Also... for those asking hypo does mean hypoglycemic but what that means for the supplement itself is that it is VERY likely that it is increasing nutrient partitioning and utilization of the food your eating... in other words it can significantly help increase anabolism if your eating the right stuff.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
think u mean agonist....
of course you are correct.... Ive been reading through all the threads dealing with rauwolscine, namely in AT-2 which has beta agonists as well and getting my agonists/antagonists mixed up.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Yeah guess I'll have to come up with something
so which SERM do you have on hand???

Cause if anything you should be starting Nolva or Torem right away and actually dropping(at least lowering) your intake of Aromatase Inhibitors till you are most of the way through your PCT and going to be coming down off the SERM.

Titrating the doses of your SERM and an AI is the best way to prevent an estrogen rebound... also the estrogen your dealing with is already formed from the AM you were taking, no amount of an AI is going to help you at this point... Id get on that SERM like yesterday(hopefully NOT clomid since its the worst at actually blocking estrogen).

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
so which SERM do you have on hand???

Cause if anything you should be starting Nolva or Torem right away and actually dropping(at least lowering) your intake of Aromatase Inhibitors till you are most of the way through your PCT and going to be coming down off the SERM.

Titrating the doses of your SERM and an AI is the best way to prevent an estrogen rebound... also the estrogen your dealing with is already formed from the AM you were taking, no amount of an AI is going to help you at this point... Id get on that SERM like yesterday(hopefully NOT clomid since its the worst at actually blocking estrogen).
Torem

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Going to start think 90/60/60/30?
MM i like what natty suggested. Erase pro has both serm and ai in one product, sounds like a good test for an effective otc pct. The first version of andromass is not that strong of a ph according to many, if you ran a 6 weeker or shorter cycle otc should cover, at least pp claim their trs is sufficient on 4-6 week cycles.

Fyi, you are the 3rd person i hear about bloating w compound 20, I been 2 weeks into it and 5 days into it i started to bloat on it and keept getting "softer" look without changes to routine and diet. I first didn't know what was cousing it. I been on triazole and ursobolic, neither one has bloated me before in fact have rather leaned me out. I just dropped the compound 20 about 2 days ago, and im starting to feel less bloated and water retention again, no changes in diet whatsoever. Ive used testopro and erase before and that combo damn hardens me up so i dont think it can be that either, plus they dont even kick in till a few weeks in and you are 3 days in so not possible. i can almost GUARANTEE you is the compound 20 as i had the same effects on me. It sucks cause i dished 50 bucks on that stuff fu@#$... but hey, its already done. I think poopy also had this problem , i read his beta log.

PS if you go otc i would do erase pro , DAA, and add the testopro during the 3rd or 4th week of pct when your natural test is high enough. There is no point on it now as you dont have a lot of test to free up yet. Just focus your first 4 weeks on raising test.

If funds allow i would throw in Primordial's toco8 and run 2 scoops a day for 4 weeks alongside if you go otc route. Ideally i would do:

wks1-4 erase pro, Daa, Toco 8
Wks 3-6 add testopro alongside.

just my 2 cents.

cheers

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I think poopy also had this problem , i read his beta log.
it was temporary though and subsided with a slight dietary change...

I read a couple of logs as well and saw that for many it hardened them right up and for others like 3clipse it would fluctuate day to day... so really its a weird effect it seems... I bet it has to do with just water retention and carbohydrate consumption and if you manipulate those a bit it will subside or disappear completely.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MM i like what natty suggested. Erase pro has both serm and ai in one product, sounds like a good test for an effective otc pct. The first version of andromass is not that strong of a ph according to many, if you ran a 6 weeker or shorter cycle otc should cover, at least pp claim their trs is sufficient on 4-6 week cycles.

Fyi, you are the 3rd person i hear about bloating w compound 20, I been 2 weeks into it and 5 days into it i started to bloat on it and keept getting "softer" look without changes to routine and diet. I first didn't know what was cousing it. I been on triazole and ursobolic, neither one has bloated me before in fact have rather leaned me out. I just dropped the compound 20 about 2 days ago, and im starting to feel less bloated and water retention again, no changes in diet whatsoever. Ive used testopro and erase before and that combo damn hardens me up so i dont think it can be that either, plus they dont even kick in till a few weeks in and you are 3 days in so not possible. i can almost GUARANTEE you is the compound 20 as i had the same effects on me. It sucks cause i dished 50 bucks on that stuff fu@#$... but hey, its already done. I think poopy also had this problem , i read his beta log.

PS if you go otc i would do erase pro , DAA, and add the testopro during the 3rd or 4th week of pct when your natural test is high enough. There is no point on it now as you dont have a lot of test to free up yet. Just focus your first 4 weeks on raising test.

If funds allow i would throw in Primordial's toco8 and run 2 scoops a day for 4 weeks alongside if you go otc route. Ideally i would do:

wks1-4 erase pro, Daa, Toco 8
Wks 3-6 add testopro alongside.

just my 2 cents.

cheers
This sounds like solid advice...

I'm going to stick c20 out and give it a chance. About to throw some AnaBeta in too figured why not it's sitting here. :D

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
That was my first thought when I saw the list of supps.. I think individually these would be okay.. Even stacked they might not cause bloat, but adding the c20 may jace caused some sort of reaction which may not occur in the absence of any of the other supps.

For example- in December I was peaking a cut for a cruise i was going on at the end of the month. At the beginning of dec I stacked ursobolic, oep, at2, erase, lipotrophin pm- all have worked well INDIVIDUALLY in cuts.. Never used them all together... Turns out that combined- they bloated me HORRIBLY. I was told it was something to do with the green tea in lipo and the beta agonists in at2. It was just too much. Once I switched things up, the bloat was gone in a matter of days.
i think all those in the mix together will not work well and could without a doubt could cause bloat, his t could be high off the boosters causing high e, but said hes taking 2 ais

did you bloat off at2, i used it solo and suspected it to bloat me, i bloat easy due to ibs and so i try to use supps if any at all solo to access their positive and negative effect they may cause (worsening of bloat)

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards

What should I drop?
I would guess maybe the daa is bloating you, for me i never used it b4, loaded up on 2 servings of tf2 after about 10days bloated up big time really smooth bloated gutt so was possible due to the substance itself or a rise in estrogen although i never felt no effects of raised t, i stopped it after about 12 days.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Dont like the sound of this a few reports of bloating from c20, i may have to give it a miss

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Mo, For your stack nattys advice seems the best as its simple,
erase for estrogen daa for T and c20 for your recomp, 3 seperate supps no more.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would guess maybe the daa is bloating you, for me i never used it b4, loaded up on 2 servings of tf2 after about 10days bloated up big time really smooth bloated gutt so was possible due to the substance itself or a rise in estrogen although i never felt no effects of raised t, i stopped it after about 12 days.
He can't drop daa he just came off andromass and needs the natural test boost.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you are confusing water retention with abdominal distention. If you get IBS and a bloated gut you are looking at inflammatory processes within the GI tract. Water retention is a completely different thing.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
I think you are confusing water retention with abdominal distention. If you get IBS and a bloated gut you are looking at inflammatory processes within the GI tract. Water retention is a completely different thing.
daa made my abdominal bloat worse (internal bloat is gas/water), and gave me external fluid retention

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This^^

Big difference. Distention is a worse feeling IMO. Blasting just messes w ur head n appearance lol.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Internal bloat, external bloat/fluid........nightmare. physique dont look as good as it should

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't know what cause the bloat but I added in AnaBeta today as well... So we will see what happens....
I can't pin point if it's from DAA, c20, could be the agmatine or what... Know e pro wouldn't cause it cause u get dry which happen initially when I took it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Understood, but if i was sure daa was the cause id stop, the bloating wouldnt be worth it
Can't pin point what us is and don't want to eliminate anything just yet.
As in c20 for fat loss, confused as to why u would bloat.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I tried making this point previously and it was completely overlooked by MA..

daa made my abdominal bloat worse (internal bloat is gas/water), and gave me external fluid retention
Most guys actually get GI distress from DAA bro, its not just you...

But the problem is we arent JUST talking about DAA and neither are you...

The bloat that guys are getting with c20 is NOT the IBS or gastric kind... its water retention.

I think you can give it a try without worrying about it irritating your IBS. You may just be one of the guys that it does NOT effect in this way.

Edit: I guess I had made that point in Aarons other thread about this bloat here...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/193134-blown-up-ideas-3.html#post3219253

my bad.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My bloat seems to have went down a bit, but I'm bloated mainly in the stomach....

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Here is the deal. I know a lot of guys here are very in tune with their bodies as i consider myself too. Yes, I experienced what physically looked as water retention, the kind that makes you look soft. In fact peeps in the gym started to ask me if i was "trying to bulk" meaning they noticed too so that confirmed me it was not just me. Yes most of the water retention and softness was held in chest and stomach. Without changing any factors dietary or activitywise , i noticed this withing the first week of taking compound 20. So how do i know it was that? well, i mentioned i was using triazole and while i was on it i was leaning and tightening so i still was on the triazole and when added the c20 bang, i started "softening " for no reason within the first 10 days. No dietary or activity factors changed so it was definitely c20. Add to that the fact that i stoped the product now 3 days ago and im starting to harden up a bit now. Im sure it was that.

Im not trying to bash usp labs, i liked their anabolic pump and jacked. But c20 made me look soft , i even got some lethargy from it, very weird.