Compound 20 ingredient released

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
I tried making this point previously and it was completely overlooked by MA..

Most guys actually get GI distress from DAA bro, its not just you...

But the problem is we arent JUST talking about DAA and neither are you...

The bloat that guys are getting with c20 is NOT the IBS or gastric kind... its water retention.

I think you can give it a try without worrying about it irritating your IBS. You may just be one of the guys that it does NOT effect in this way.
QUOTE]

I got gi distress and water retention off daa, so i stopped it
c20 may not bloat but if it does/can cause fluid retention to me it aint worth it, i would take it to help the look of my physique not to make me watery, it may not cause water retention for me, but dunno if i would risk it
Cheers.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
i hear ya man... plenty of choices out there anyhow, dont bother with something if its not going to be likely to put you where you want to be.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Not far off now mate, dont want progress to stall or reverse from a supp that dont agree
cheers

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dead thread? :(

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, it's now back from the dead :D

Haha

Post up PIMPS!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using 4 per day from the bottle StrategicMove traded me and I can feel a difference just a few days in. I know others said it took over a week for them, but luckily I am responding fast.

My experience was the biggest reason I was glad to support The Carbonite Stack sale for Nutraplanet after there was a number of requests for a discounted stack price.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Of the triterpinoids that are standardized in the extract, are any of them COMT inhibitors?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using 4 per day from the bottle StrategicMove traded me and I can feel a difference just a few days in. I know others said it took over a week for them, but luckily I am responding fast.

My experience was the biggest reason I was glad to support The Carbonite Stack sale for Nutraplanet after there was a number of requests for a discounted stack price.

...think you'll be tempted to see what 6/day would do....? Hmmmm <poke-poke>