Bezoe need abs!! 12 week cutting extravaganza

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bezoe i know exactly what u mean i used to have people take my progress pictures and i'd always make them retak a bunch because people dont know hwo to take pictures, how to get the angles and lighting right, they dont understand how the poses are supposed to look. so these days i have to use the timer on the camera to take them myself.

anyway you are big and strong as **** so i know youll come out of this looking good. btw congrats on bulking and cutting the right way i.e. you run a bulk and actually get really big and strong off of it and then cut and after that cut you'll be jacked. i see too many people other not bulking big enough and cutting when they dont have enough muscle imo.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
nice workout bezoe..

fly's with the 100's. thats beastly right there
100s on flys?????

daaamnnnnnnn bro!

Oh I know all about the tren strength bezoe. A 675 deadlift seems to get people attention lol.

Nice workout man def some solid ass precycle numbers.
i kept a lot of strength from last cycle.. i consider myself one of the strongest in my gym but id like to have the size to match!
Nice man, im watchin, ill be hittin up a cut here in a few months. Get some!
Learn from my mistakes bro lol... good to have you
Whats the cycle look like?
bezoe i know exactly what u mean i used to have people take my progress pictures and i'd always make them retak a bunch because people dont know hwo to take pictures, how to get the angles and lighting right, they dont understand how the poses are supposed to look. so these days i have to use the timer on the camera to take them myself.

anyway you are big and strong as **** so i know youll come out of this looking good. btw congrats on bulking and cutting the right way i.e. you run a bulk and actually get really big and strong off of it and then cut and after that cut you'll be jacked. i see too many people other not bulking big enough and cutting when they dont have enough muscle imo.
I mite have to look for that feature on my camera lol

Thanks bro.. i just need to keep the diet in check and im sure i can make great progress.. was tempted to have some applebees wanton tacos along with my steak and brocolli but reluctantly passed it up. Peer pressure is a b**tch too.

This is how i feel right now:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/162118-how-many-can.html

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Today is an off day.. feeling quite sore all over (especially legs). This is how is know the mdrol hasnt fully kicked in yet- when it does i dont even wanna sleep let alone get sore lol

So i ordered a Powerhouse Gym hoody a couple weeks ago and it still hasnt arrived. Yesterday I called the number on the website and some guy who was clearly a guido answered the phone and said "Bev Francis powerhouse gym", and took my name and number. He said Bev does the shipping and said shell get back to me. I could hear the f**kin weights clinging in the background lol.. had no idea i was dealing directly with Bev Francis. Pretty cool sh!t if she calls me..

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Ha, they stuck it in my mailbox and the mailman just brought it to my door..
Fits very nice and comfortable! and it looks like the seems on the shoulders are made for a big wide mf!

Attachments

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Cool hoodie man now I kinda want one! What size is that? I may still need the XX fat size

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Since you're cutting you might not need that "fat" size :lol: :flowers1:
oohh thanks honey but im still fat! lol

just not as fat! hahahaha

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Cool hoodie man now I kinda want one! What size is that? I may still need the XX fat size
lol fat size... its 2X bro. Its perfect.. not too tight, not too loose (just like i like my *****s) :cheers:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
damn 2x eh? i might just get one soon before they run out...but im so broke right now lol... 20 bucks would hurt me right now hahahahaha

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
damn 2x eh? i might just get one soon before they run out...but im so broke right now lol... 20 bucks would hurt me right now hahahahaha
im a wide b1tch lol.. if i got a 1x and washed it, it would be skin tight lol

i hear you bro.. i charged it on the plastic. Im living off a loan right now lol

But i had to have it!

QUESTION: To do cardio today or to not???

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, I'm here for ya, sorry I dropped the ball, I've been so busy, my 12 wk pre-contest is coming to an end next Saturday, October 30th. I'll be paying attention to your thread and following you! Everything sounds great, I love Tren, I never got any bad side affects from it, only the goods. The only thing you are taking that personally scares me a little is T3, always so paranoid I'll shut my thyroid down or something! You can do this Bro, stay strong, strict and dedicated and it will happen!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh one tiny little dietary detail you might want to add... add cinnamon to anything you eat sweet whether it is calorie free or not, cinnamon regulates you blood sugar, minimizing possible fat storage. Also, add cayenne pepper to everything salty, raises your body's core temperature making you a fat burning inferno! Nothing huge, but every little bit counts!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Oh one tiny little dietary detail you might want to add... add cinnamon to anything you eat sweet whether it is calorie free or not, cinnamon regulates you blood sugar, minimizing possible fat storage. Also, add cayenne pepper to everything salty, raises your body's core temperature making you a fat burning inferno! Nothing huge, but every little bit counts!
good stuff!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man that hoody is def made for someone wide. Because I can see where the shoulders fall and u r a big dude.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Good tips brah and good to have you! youre transformation is impecable. For anybody who hasnt checked it out, pure inspiration:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/158447-12-wk-pre-7.html

good stuff!
Bout time you got rid of that cowboys garbage lol

Man that hoody is def made for someone wide. Because I can see where the shoulders fall and u r a big dude.
maybe ill be able to fill it out... years from now..

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from Aldi. Picked up some boneless skinless chicken breasts- 10 big thick ones for 5 bucks and about 1.5 pounds of talapia for $5.

I was feeling slightly pumped just standing in line... i f*ckin love it

Going with this chick to walk a trail later... i betta watch out shes been on my balls like a stalker lol might try to r*pe me back there lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
cardio is always good, keep the matabolism moving along. when it comes to weightloss i prefer to increase cardio rather than cut cals. It seems i can cut cals down and instead of getting leaner i'll just get smaller. I mean i need to lower my overall cals and reduce carbs a lot to cut but from there, cardio helps more than further calorie reduction... try to cut on borderline maintenance calories by doing more cardio lol :)

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Back workout tonight:

Deads (was pissed.. weaksauce tonight)- 225x10, 315x8, 365x6, 315x8

Lat pulldown- 220x10, 220x9, 200x10

Iso reverse pull- 2 platesx10, 2platesx10, 2plates+10x8

Shrugs- 3 plates x12, 12, 10

Calf raise machine- 3x20

Incline treadmill 20min.

Weight 227lbs

Last deadlift day i pulled 405x5.. not sure what happened. Some days are just off days..

Other than that i had a descent pump. You could hang meat in my gym. The weightroom is fine but when you come out to the cardio and machines its ridiculous. Must be 50 degrees plus overhead fans full blast. I asked the guy at the desk if he could crank up the temp a couple degrees.. I feel like thats a perfect combination for injury.

Goin to college football game tomorrow.. :cheers:... but no alcy for me!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah sometimes you'll have those days. happens to me quite a bit, i figure though a workout is still a workout though.

i hate when ppl got the fans on at the gym. were supposed to be sweating dammit!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah sometimes you'll have those days. happens to me quite a bit, i figure though a workout is still a workout though.

i hate when ppl got the fans on at the gym. were supposed to be sweating dammit!
Well how about the fitness center I go to is close for probably 2 months so they can do renovations which include installing a BIG facking overhead fan. It irritates me to no end when people dont realize u want to be warm when u workout. Thats y athletes WARM UP before competing u fat lazy POS... :cheers: Bezoe and have fun at the game bro.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Well how about the fitness center I go to is close for probably 2 months so they can do renovations which include installing a BIG facking overhead fan. It irritates me to no end when people dont realize u want to be warm when u workout. Thats y athletes WARM UP before competing u fat lazy POS... :cheers: Bezoe and have fun at the game bro.

Agreed.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established

no s**t. Theres quite a bit of old, slow, frail individuals who probably get hot easily in my gym... other than that its an awesome facility. Dumbbells up to 150 :cheers:.. thats a major criteria for a potential gym for me..

So anyhow, i have 2 chicks fighting over who is going to the game with me.. i mite have hurt ones feeling bc i picked the other one to go (she pushes the escalade ;)). i hate when chicks catch feelings lol

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Bout to pin another 250 and pop an mdrol.. mmm i feel my hormones fluccuating lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cardio is always good, keep the matabolism moving along. when it comes to weightloss i prefer to increase cardio rather than cut cals. It seems i can cut cals down and instead of getting leaner i'll just get smaller. I mean i need to lower my overall cals and reduce carbs a lot to cut but from there, cardio helps more than further calorie reduction... try to cut on borderline maintenance calories by doing more cardio lol :)
As much as I hate cardio, I have to agree with UnrealMachine on that one! When I did the "Silver Surfer" deal I cut my calories way more extreme and I lost way too much weight, this time around I held my lean body mass pretty well by keeping the calories higher and cardio higher to compensate, end result, fat loss so far is the same, just holding onto more lean muscle!!! Also, cardio doesn't mean you have to kill yourself, just go at a pace where if someone was right next to you, you could talk the entire time you are doing it, but you are going fast enough to keep your heart rate & body temperature elevated and sweating like crazy!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Well how about the fitness center I go to is close for probably 2 months so they can do renovations which include installing a BIG facking overhead fan. It irritates me to no end when people dont realize u want to be warm when u workout. Thats y athletes WARM UP before competing u fat lazy POS..
That's why I wear sweatpants and a huge hoodie when I lift. Cuz I know they're going to have the A/C and Fans on!

Good work Bezoe! KTS! :AR15firing:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why I wear sweatpants and a huge hoodie when I lift. Cuz I know they're going to have the A/C and Fans on!

Good work Bezoe! KTS! :AR15firing:
At one point I was wearing flannel shirts with old beat to hell hats lol.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
The hoody and sweatpants thing is a good idea.. I strained my lower right f**king trap somehow. Yesterday it started bothering me getting tight and today is tight and painful to move. Im icing as we speak.. I think it may be a result of being in the 40 degree atmosphere gym doing latpulldowns and iso pulls.. I will try to get in a chest workout tonight.

Went to jab yesterday and stuck my left quad 3 f**king times! The first one apparently ran into a nerve cause my who thigh started twitching and quivering so i pulled out and went a little higher and got in about an inch and extreme pain.. So I said f**k it and pinned the glute- maybe since im not bulking ill be able to reach back there this cycle lol.

Not a great day yesterday. On top of everything, Brock got demolished. :( My argument today is that it was staged lol

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Gym closed at 6 so i got a 30 minute workout tonight:

Incline DB press- 100'sx10, 120'sx6, 105'sx9, 100'sx9

Flat smith- 225x9, 205x9, 185x9

Iso press- 2platesx9, 2platesx7.. superset to 1 plate x8

Dips- BWx10, BWx10

Ab work- check.

Chest was tight as f*ck and pumped.. i think i couldve done more reps on these exercises but the pump was so intense my f*cking pecs went numb lol

Good workout IMO for half an hour... I picked up the froot of loom hoody and sweatpants from walmart. They worked wonderfully and kept me from cryogenically freezing mid-set lol

Got home and jogged/walked around parking lot.. im starting to feel pretty good.

Note: aggression's been a little elevated last couple of days.. little things seem to irritate me more lol

Attachments

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gym closed at 6 so i got a 30 minute workout tonight:

Incline DB press- 100'sx10, 120'sx6, 105'sx9, 100'sx9

Flat smith- 225x9, 205x9, 185x9

Iso press- 2platesx9, 2platesx7.. superset to 1 plate x8

Dips- BWx10, BWx10

Ab work- check.

Chest was tight as f*ck and pumped.. i think i couldve done more reps on these exercises but the pump was so intense my f*cking pecs went numb lol

Good workout IMO for half an hour... I picked up the froot of loom hoody and sweatpants from walmart. They worked wonderfully and kept me from cryogenically freezing mid-set lol

Got home and jogged/walked around parking lot.. im starting to feel pretty good.

Note: aggression's been a little elevated last couple of days.. little things seem to irritate me more lol
Man it sucks when u go to a place that closes early. The place I go to now closed at 5pm today :wtf:

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Man it sucks when u go to a place that closes early. The place I go to now closed at 5pm today :wtf:
pisses me off .. im juiced i wanna train!! :aargh:

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Good workout bezoe for 30minutes!
i pulled an unreal.. get in, kill it, and get out lol (like i do the hoes lol)
yo did u smash in the caddy?
Naahhhh not yet bro lol.. i hit on her king size tempurpedic lol. Good idea tho. plenty of room in that b1tch :naughty:

So i carpull to school with the other chick and she flips out and starts crying on the way home today.. i was driving as fast as i could before she started swinging on me :slomo:

man girls are so dramatic. thing is she knew from the gaits that i didnt want to be serious and have a relationship or anything. i feel bad but shell get over it..

Bout to down a scoop and half of jacked, pop my second mdrol of the day (yes i have bumped up to 20mg), eat a no carb meal, and go do some back and cardio

The mdrol is kicking in big time.. traps were sore as f*** yesterday from the dl's and shrugs the day before.. they dont even feel touched today :sgrin:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Edit: I spent too much time on the page and Bezoe already updated. lol

Good workouts so far, man.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Naahhhh not yet bro lol.. i hit on her king size tempurpedic lol. Good idea tho. plenty of room in that b1tch :naughty:

So i carpull to school with the other chick and she flips out and starts crying on the way home today.. i was driving as fast as i could before she started swinging on me :slomo:

man girls are so dramatic. thing is she knew from the gaits that i didnt want to be serious and have a relationship or anything. i feel bad but shell get over it..

Bout to down a scoop and half of jacked, pop my second mdrol of the day (yes i have bumped up to 20mg), eat a no carb meal, and go do some back and cardio

The mdrol is kicking in big time.. traps were sore as f*** yesterday from the dl's and shrugs the day before.. they dont even feel touched today :sgrin:
I like your steez bro, I call it smash and dash...pulled that's off last night I hit 3x knocked her out and left...of course I hit up her fridge before I dipped. Drank all her milk and took some sliced turkey for the road. She texted me this am wondering if I ate her room mates turkey lol.

You have to smash in the caddy bro, you can really get them joints rocking, or atleast have her top u off while u drive it.

You know I'll never understand girls...you'd think if you were straight up from the jump. Things would be gravy right? F*CK NO! You know what the problem is? Bitches always think they can change u, no matter what. NO bitch your pu$$y might impare my desition making skills but at the end of the day I'm do me.

Bro y no preworkout carbs? Esp on SD?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Edit: I spent too much time on the page and Bezoe already updated. lol

Good workouts so far, man.
Haha tighten up! thanks bro

I like your steez bro, I call it smash and dash...pulled that's off last night I hit 3x knocked her out and left...of course I hit up her fridge before I dipped. Drank all her milk and took some sliced turkey for the road. She texted me this am wondering if I ate her room mates turkey lol.

You have to smash in the caddy bro, you can really get them joints rocking, or atleast have her top u off while u drive it.

You know I'll never understand girls...you'd think if you were straight up from the jump. Things would be gravy right? F*CK NO! You know what the problem is? Bitches always think they can change u, no matter what. NO bitch your pu$$y might impare my desition making skills but at the end of the day I'm do me.

Bro y no preworkout carbs? Esp on SD?
Man me, you, and BB beast could start a f***ing girls gone wild, porno edition lol..

I love the fridge story.. good s*** sounds exactly like something id do lol

Yea im gonna get it in the caddy.. test the suspension out lol.. im still working on getting her to let me drive it. All in due time.. and ill def keep you updated lol

As far as carbs, my first 2 meals today contained carbs.. is that enough?? Im starting to wonder why i strained my back.. maybe im not getting enough carbohydrates and the mdrol is somehow depleting all my glycogen and leaving my muscles without energy stores, causing easy injury??

I know that i have to really limit my carbs drastically to prevent fat accumulation.. I was apprehensive about running the SD on low carbs before i started the cycle.. well see how it goes.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fruit of the loom hoody & sweats ftw bezoe! I just nabbed a few sets last week for training... Can't beat that price!

LOL @ the girls gone wild. We could all get some hoes for sure man.. Would be fun.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure but you want carbs pre and post workout I'm recomping right now and also limiting carbs I usually have one meal with carbs in the morning usually breakfast and then just pre and post. But thats just what works for me. I know ppl tend to get sick and feel ****ty if not getting enough carbs while on SD.

On an other note I've always wanted to make a porn, I have this dream that when I graduate school I'm gonna go on a motorcycle trip from NY to tierra del fuego. (the tip of south America, in chile) and while in the US the goal is to bang a chick in every state and film it then, a chick in every country starting from Mexico all the way down to Chile, I'd put it all up on line every state and country would be an episode. It will be the ultimate POV experience. Then if I'm lucky the site would make enough money for a euro trip, hahaha is nice to dream.

(ps this is a real goal of mine in life I swear if anyone steals this idea I will drop everything and never rest until I find and murder that person :) )

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
P, you are a f**king riot bro!!

Back:

DB Rows- 130x10/10, 130x10/10, 120x10/10

Seated Rows- 220x10, 10, 10

Reverse Grip iso pulls- 1plate+35x 12, 1platex18, 1platex15

Shrugs- 3 platesx 15, 12, 10

Calf raises- 3x20

30 min cardio incline treadmill @ 2.8mph.

The reverse grip iso pulls are what pulled my lower trap.. the first set i put 2plates and a 10 on and felt it directly in the area i strained on the 3rd rep.. thats why i bumped the weight way down and did 15 slow reps.

Other than that i was feeling like a beast.. sweating profusely in the hoody, grunting and what not lol

Weight: 229 (with the soaked sweat pants and hoody) not sure whats up with this but im not gonna over analyze it. My diet is the same and ive incorporated cardio so i should start leaning out soon

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You'll lean out in no time bro **** what the scale says, I've never met a bigger liar in my life. Go by what the mirror and your bitches say.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

Pics or it didn't happen! I feel ya about bitches catching feelings, though. It's happened a few times to me, even though the woman agreed initially that we were just having fun. I used to just test them when they said they'd caught feelings and get them to buy me sh!t or give me money. Then I'd REALLY see who had caught feelings! Hey, they do it to US all the time!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Pics or it didn't happen! I feel ya about bitches catching feelings, though. It's happened a few times to me, even though the woman agreed initially that we were just having fun. I used to just test them when they said they'd caught feelings and get them to buy me sh!t or give me money. Then I'd REALLY see who had caught feelings! Hey, they do it to US all the time!
So true bro.. the only thing is that the new chick has the money not the one that flipped on me. (one reason why i moved to the new one :cheers:)

Damn im going to hell lol

Attachments

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So true bro.. the only thing is that the new chick has the money not the one that flipped on me. (one reason why i moved to the new one :cheers:)

Damn im going to hell lol
its allright brother I'll be there with you cuz. blazing L's and getting back shots for all my bros thats still living, let me qoute MR. Wallace here:
"When I die, f uck it I wanna go to hell
Cause I'm a piece of sh*t, it ain't hard to fukkin' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies
God will probably have me on some real strict ****
No sleepin' all day, no gettin my d1ck licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
Fuk that ****

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
its allright brother I'll be there with you cuz. blazing L's and getting back shots for all my bros thats still living, let me qoute MR. Wallace here:
"When I die, f uck it I wanna go to hell
Cause I'm a piece of sh*t, it ain't hard to fukkin' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies
God will probably have me on some real strict ****
No sleepin' all day, no gettin my d1ck licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
Fuk that ****
We'll have a big party and throw around some iron...that'll be one hell of a workout. Anyone else?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
lol bezoe you and perico crack me up!!!!