Bezoe need abs!! 12 week cutting extravaganza

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I think the weight difference is probably 15-20 pounds. I was 230 something in the befores and I'm hanging around 215 now. Any guesses on BF%?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
My boy TOM called me out on the camera lol.. yea Im aware that the afters are 10X better quality and i promise it wasnt intentional (I looked just as marshmellowy as i did in the before pics in real life lol).

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy sh*t Bez. Great ****ing work man!!!!!!!! That's some major improvements man!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My boy TOM called me out on the camera lol.. yea Im aware that the afters are 10X better quality and i promise it wasnt intentional (I looked just as marshmellowy as i did in the before pics in real life lol).
Lol I wasnt calling u out man. Just saying it always looks better if u can get as close to the same situation. Hell Im going to get the same short girl to take my after pics with the same high tech camera :147: Right now Im doing the complete opposite of what u did. Started at about 217ish and now Im 230 lol.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, I mean I never doubted you, but DAMN, major improvement! Props Bro!!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Beez...looking good (uber homo!), LMFAO!!!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t Bez. Great ****ing work man!!!!!!!! That's some major improvements man!
Man I didnt realize how ****ing fat I was in those before pics until now lol thanks bro

Lol I wasnt calling u out man. Just saying it always looks better if u can get as close to the same situation. Hell Im going to get the same short girl to take my after pics with the same high tech camera :147: Right now Im doing the complete opposite of what u did. Started at about 217ish and now Im 230 lol.
Well the befores were with the blackberry, which has more megapixels or whatever than the digital camera but for some reason turned out ****ty. I like short girls.. they dont have trouble getting low :mischievous: just dont look like my before pics when you get done lol
Dude, I mean I never doubted you, but DAMN, major improvement! Props Bro!!!
I know you didnt bro. And you supported me the whole time and gave great advice! It was a task following up your recent cut!
Yeah, Beez...looking good (uber homo!), LMFAO!!!
Always some gay ****........ :ugh2:

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Any guesses on BF%?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome job, bro. Amazing improvements. Hard work pays off!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Man I didnt realize how ****ing fat I was in those before pics until now lol thanks bro

Well the befores were with the blackberry, which has more megapixels or whatever than the digital camera but for some reason turned out ****ty. I like short girls.. they dont have trouble getting low :mischievous: just dont look like my before pics when you get done lol

I know you didnt bro. And you supported me the whole time and gave great advice! It was a task following up your recent cut!

Always some gay ****........ :ugh2:
Don't take it personally...I just like to laugh. Sorry! But nice progress...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job, bro. Amazing improvements. Hard work pays off!
Thanks and I didnt quite work as hard as I could have at sticking to the diet so results couldve been better... but I needed to keep my sanity by splurging every so often, and Im satisfied with where I am FOR NOW lol

Don't take it personally...I just like to laugh. Sorry! But nice progress...
Never that bra! you know I like to **** with you and thanks man

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I would guestimate 8-9% BF, just a guestimate Brotha!!!
WOW thats generous lol.... my guess would be 10 or 11% but I wanted to see what others think, Im not the best at eyeballing

So for a PCT update: This is like day 5 of PCT. Im on a ****load of clomid which will continue at least 6 weeks; ****load of creatine; preworkout supps; and alll support supps including 8 grams of fish oil a day.

My weight was down to 211 after shoulders tonight, and I had trouble DB shoulder pressing the 100's...I CAN FEEL MY STRENGTH DIMINISHING AFTER COMING OFF SUPERDROL UGHHHH!! I dont get that insane pump anymore :( So I didnt attempt cardio PWO and I mite throw in an extra 2 or 300 calories somewhere to maintain

Also I want to thank everyone for following along and supporting me throughout this crusade. You are all good bros!

I will most likely get some bloods done in the next few weeks and post them as well..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW thats generous lol.... my guess would be 10 or 11% but I wanted to see what others think, Im not the best at eyeballing
I hear ya, I'm not really the best at eyeballing other people either. It is so surprising to me how different people are and where they hold fat or water, etc. I have a friend of mine who I thought I was way leaner than him and we turned out to be the same, but who gives a **** what the exact number is, you look awesome and you are still pushing to look better and that is what counts you "Big Swole" MF you! Oh and the MF... No pun intended there, I know you are a MF literally!!! Well the MILF's anyway! LOL

Attachments

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why I like High School girls...

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Haha none taken brotha.. is that what they look like down in GA? Lemme find out that picture's from your digital camera lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha none taken brotha.. is that what they look like down in GA? Lemme find out that picture's from your digital camera lol
Shit not where Im at lmao. U dont want me posting pics of Ga women Im accustomed to looking at :sick:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shit not where Im at lmao. U dont want me posting pics of Ga women Im accustomed to looking at :sick:
I don't know where you are hanging out, but in the Atlanta area, there are many... many fine women!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know where you are hanging out, but in the Atlanta area, there are many... many fine women!
Ya I need to get my ass on up to Atlanta lol. I just dont know if I could deal with that many people. Me and a lot of people dont agree.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I need to get my ass on up to Atlanta lol. I just dont know if I could deal with that many people. Me and a lot of people dont agree.
I hear that bro. Large crowds usually end with me in "Hulk smash!" mode :lol:

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
The next cycle I do will be a clean bulk and it'll be around december. I'm thinkin test, decca, pplex, and winni..

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I hear that bro. Large crowds usually end with me in "Hulk smash!" mode :lol:
Same here! Living in Philly isn't always easy. Usually I get people who make asinine comments and then act surprised when I come back at them. Sometimes it's better to just say nothing at all rather than to risk saying something to someone you don't know that might get you f*cked up.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol yes, exactly.

And ex-tightend - I live in a small town, I can't even fathom being in a city more than a weekend. It was a big reason I never went to bars much, either (although when I shaved my head and had a beard, most people stayed far, far away from me lol).

And so this post isn't completely off topic, that sounds like a nice cycle, Bezoe. How long you thinkin about running it?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job bro,

you look great huge difference :clap2:

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job bro,

you look great huge difference :clap2:
I apprecitate the positive feedback from a knowledgable invidual like yourself. Gotta get my bench up to your echelon now lol

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
wow! i wouldnt have guessed the before and afters were the same person. amazing job man. im sure a lot of people see this and dont post it, but this is inspiration for a lot of us. it makes me wanna stay more dedicated to a strict diet and training

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
wow! i wouldnt have guessed the before and afters were the same person. amazing job man. im sure a lot of people see this and dont post it, but this is inspiration for a lot of us. it makes me wanna stay more dedicated to a strict diet and training
Well thanks my man I don't recognizw the person in the before pics either lol yea I hope it does motivate ppl the same way I was motivated by bros like scotty doc. Check his last cut cycle out those are some stunning results. If you would like any advice in your endeavors feel free to PM me! Also check out needtobuildmuscle supps like NTKTS and needtoslin at needtobuildmuscle.com and nutraplanet.com.