bezoe's 1st inject cycle

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna log this cycle because its easier for me to keep up with everything if I'm documenting it here lol... plus i enjoy the feedback and support

Been running test c since Sunday @ 500/week... pinning on thursday morning and Sunday evenings.

Kickstarting this b**** with mrol... started Monday. Plan on dosing like this: 20/30/30/40... possibly only 3 weeks depending on several factors... gains, sides, etc.

Also will consider winstrol the last four weeks to come out of the cycle dense and more vascular.

I just came off a cut... and yes, I'm immediately bulking. The objective of the cut was to get as lean as possible within 12 weeks or so- in order not to become too much of a fat ass while bulking. I did 8 weeks of ckd, then almost 4 weeks of caloric deficit diet with low carbs and used xtren to enhance the fat burning effect and preserve muscle. It worked well, might i add.

I'm using these support supps: multi, fish oil, coq10, ryr, hawthorne, saw palmetto, milk thistle, liv 52..

Stats: 5'11, 205lbs, 10%bf

I'm doing a 4 day split- i'll post the workout later, along with diet and pix

So the tentative cycle looks like this:
Test C: weeks 1-12
Mdrol: weeks 1-4
Winstrol: weeks 10-14

lmaiuri

Awards
Just a quick question? Why run M-drol and and injectable? IMO going inject all the way would be safer on your organs

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question? Why run M-drol and and injectable? IMO going inject all the way would be safer on your organs
I'm only running 1 methyl at a time. Mdrol's purpose is to kickstart the gains and anabolic activity while waiting for the test to kick in. Testosterone is extremely mild as far as hepatoxicity, so I'm not worried about bombarding my liver.

lmaiuri

Awards
Well then do some research on m-drol and its severe hepa-toxicity on your liver. I would recommend d-bol maybe as it's toxicity is a lot less than that of M-drol. Just providing some information for your consideration man, trying to be neighborly :veryhappy:

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Well then do some research on m-drol and its severe hepa-toxicity on your liver. I would recommend d-bol maybe as it's toxicity is a lot less than that of M-drol. Just providing some information for your consideration man, trying to be neighborly :veryhappy:
Thanks, i appreciate your consideration. You did, however, go from suggesting strictly injectable to dbol instead of mdrol. If I'm gonna use dbol, i may as well use mdrol the way i see it. I have some already and i've read that both are very toxic, which is why i have preloaded liver support and will not drink alchohol while on it. I doubt there is a great deal of difference in the two compounds' toxicity. They are both extremely powerful, which is why they are chosen for kickstarting cycles. Also, many others have run mdrol and have survived. It's a personal decision... i'm willing to take the risk.:veryhappy:

lmaiuri

Awards
Once again, not trying to be a tool but if you did research like i suggested previously you would uncover that 20mg of m-drol packs as much potency as 50mg of d-bol suggesting liver toxicity is much more elevated than that of d-bol. Although you will get faster results from m-drol the d-bol is a lot safer. Its your body and in this case the saying you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink is applicable... imo I would do a little research on the two as I believe m-drol to be uncommonly harsh on your liver

Cheers

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
mdrol kickstart in not uncommon.

winny is used to free up test late in the cycle(lowers SHBG).

cycle looks good, take pics and eat like a hog.

pct?

personally i would use OG drol, SNS drol, SD-1 or another clone. Not mdrol.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
mdrol kickstart in not uncommon. winny is used to free up test late in the cycle.

cycle looks good, take pics and eat like a hog.

pct?

personally i would use OG drol, SNS drol, SD-1 or another clone. Not mdrol.
I didn't think it was lol ... ah! yes. PCT will be clomid: 50/50/50/50 - no frontloading cuz last time it made me psychotic. Will also throw in some mono and a preworkout supp for intensity, and perhaps cortisol control. I have awhile to figure it out completely... but I DO have the serm on hand now as well as letro

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I didn't think it was lol ... ah! yes. PCT will be clomid: 50/50/50/50 - no frontloading cuz last time it made me psychotic. Will also throw in some mono and a preworkout supp for intensity, and perhaps cortisol control. I have awhile to figure it out completely... but I DO have the serm on hand now as well as letro
I would follow the serm pct with a good 4 week natty stack. Support supps during and after cycle are also a must. Items like cycles support, EFA's, protein, mulit-v, and so.

SMS would make a nice post pct stack to really get a guy back up and running.:bigok:

Attachments

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
yea i kinda think an additional test boost would be a great help. Clomid didn't do much for me last time i tried and i was only on a 6 week. Grab that Diesel Test Pro Cycle, lets see how that works:)

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I would follow the serm pct with a good 4 week natty stack. Support supps during and after cycle are also a must. Items like cycles support, EFA's, protein, mulit-v, and so.

SMS would make a nice post pct stack to really get a guy back up and running.:bigok:
Looks promising. What's that first bottle? I certaintly planned on taking the support supps throughout pct as well because the research chems are hard on the innards.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Looks promising. What's that first bottle? I certaintly planned on taking the support supps throughout pct as well because the research chems are hard on the innards.
Stoked - AI
TestoPro -AI
Lean Xtreme -DS
ZMA- Any will do

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
yea i kinda think an additional test boost would be a great help. Clomid didn't do much for me last time i tried and i was only on a 6 week. Grab that Diesel Test Pro Cycle, lets see how that works:)
Man when i ran pplex/xtren i gained, to my recollection, 15 pounds or so and kept it all throughout and after pct. Clomid was very effective in my experience as i kept all my strength as well. Is this what you plan on using post cycle? I might have to jump on it

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Man when i ran pplex/xtren i gained, to my recollection, 15 pounds or so and kept it all throughout and after pct. Clomid was very effective in my experience as i kept all my strength as well. Is this what you plan on using post cycle? I might have to jump on it
i'll be running dth cuz that stuff works great for me, and dtpc is only better than that, so i'd take a look at it man

well i got sick during my clomid pct so i guess i can't hate on it. just 18 on cycle, 7 kept, doesnt make you too happy haha

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Hi Benzoe,

I found the below on another thread at Tnation. I just thought you might be interested since you cut and then bulked.
Quote:
"firestanggt wrote:
Check out the revised versions of the massive eating articles that Dr Berardi did way back when MAG-10 came out. He mentions a study that was done on the cutting before bulking subject. It suggests that the leaner that you are the beginning o fa bulking cycle, the more likely you are to gain more lean muscle and less fat then if you start the cycle with a higher BF%."
End quote:

Grega

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
i'll be running dth cuz that stuff works great for me, and dtpc is only better than that, so i'd take a look at it man

well i got sick during my clomid pct so i guess i can't hate on it. just 18 on cycle, 7 kept, doesnt make you too happy haha
Yea that blows. 18lbs wouldve been awesome... youll get it with the cycle youre doing now though for sure...

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Hi Benzoe,

I found the below on another thread at Tnation. I just thought you might be interested since you cut and then bulked.
Quote:
"firestanggt wrote:
Check out the revised versions of the massive eating articles that Dr Berardi did way back when MAG-10 came out. He mentions a study that was done on the cutting before bulking subject. It suggests that the leaner that you are the beginning o fa bulking cycle, the more likely you are to gain more lean muscle and less fat then if you start the cycle with a higher BF%."
End quote:

Grega
Very interesting... I know that leaner individuals prosper better from oral cycles... I think adipose tissue contains androgen receptors as well, so the lack of adipose would mean more activity in skeletal muscle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
cycle looks good

Superdrol is better than Dbol by many accounts, similar size and strength but without the bloat

I have read that fatter individuals benefit less from steroids because their lipid soluble nature means that some will actually get absorbed into fat to be released later on when you burn the fat off, i don't know how much truth there is to this though.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
cycle looks good

Superdrol is better than Dbol by many accounts, similar size and strength but without the bloat

I have read that fatter individuals benefit less from steroids because their lipid soluble nature means that some will actually get absorbed into fat to be released later on when you burn the fat off, i don't know how much truth there is to this though.
I knew you would chime in and defend superdrol... lol. I just hope i can garner similar gains as you did in your psuedo log... water or no water

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Ok heres the monday workout out of a 4 day split... ive been doing this for the past month in preparation for the bulk. Didnt want to jump right into a different routine... wanted to kinda work up to lifting the same way i did before I started CKD. So my lifts are getting close to what they were before the cut... strength on certain lifts is acceptable in my mind but on other lifts I need some work... but the goal here is SIZE... i dont care how much weight i can move as long as it doesn't look pathetic when im in the gym (which it certaintly doesn't based on reactions and body language i get)

This is what im currently pushing

Monday... chest/calves
Incline DB press... 200x8x3
Flat DB.... 200x8x3
Incline flys... 100x10x3
Flat flys... 110x10x3
Chest dips (optional)... bwx3
Calf raises... 315x12x3

I'll post Tuesday's workout on tuesday after i get home so the weight will be accurate (lifts may be up this week after 7 days on mdrol... well see)

I can't tell if im lethargic from mdrol or because i've been using ECA for 3 months and just stopped cold turkey. hmmmm hopefully all these calories will keep me awake in the gym

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I'm contemplating doing the "anabolic diet" during this cycle... talk me out of it if its totally absurd. I just get so bloated and sh***y when eating ridiculous amounts of carbs. I felt really good on CKD and i'm on anabolics so why not do the anabolic diet? lol No, really is it necessary to be on a carb diet while on cycle or would the compounds work just as well on high fat/protein? All I have to go off of is previously doing CKD twice and an awareness of how my body react (which is very well). Whats the consensus?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if low carbs works for you, then low carbs on cycle works as well

i haven't tried the anabolic diet... carbs mess me up too but i can't imagine doing a real bulk without them

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
if low carbs works for you, then low carbs on cycle works as well

i haven't tried the anabolic diet... carbs mess me up too but i can't imagine doing a real bulk without them
F*** it. I'm eating carbs... i got some probiotics to help digest food.. maybe they will help.

My workout was exceptional tonight. Got an amazing pump.. there's no way it could have been placebo. Unreal i think is right about the second workout for a particular muscle group while using mdrol. It takes one workout while on the compound to flood the muscle with androgens, then by the next workout you really feel the effects. It was chest day, and I was so pumped i could hardly touch my hands together in front of me. I still have a quite a bit of weight to put on before i look "huge", but it was definetely noticable tonight that i'm getting there.

Bodyweight: 212... +7
This may be waterweight but i dont feel watery, my abs still feel and look relatively firm. Hopefully its mostly lean and i can hold on to it.

I've actually been on test for over a month now. I did 4 weeks of 250mg/week while running xtren. Been doing 500/week for the past week. Anybody know how long it'll take to feel 500? Will my blood levels get there more quickly than if I had just started or will i have to wait the typical 4 weeks to feel the effects of 500mg?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Week 2, day 2
Back/abs

Deadlifts... 275x8,x8,x7 (couldnt hold on to the f***in thing- my forearms were about to explode)

Wide pulldowns... 225x10,245x7,210x10
Seated rows... 180x10,180x10
DB Rows... 100x8/8, x8/8
abs... lying straight leg lifts x3

After three sets of dl's my back felt like I had a board strapped to it. CRAZY backpumps
I'm up to 30mg of mdrol per day now and it's definetely enough. I feel like if i do any more the sides are gonna greatly outweigh the benefits. I've been a little short tempered and I think i can attribute it to the test. I have moments during the day where i feel really good, then moments where i just wanna f***in smash something. Good thing i can control myself...

Weight: 215... i think having a weight belt on had a little to do with this but i hadn't drank as much water today so it probably evens out. My weight is climbing like crazy and this is exactly what i want... to look like a different person 8 weeks from now. If i feel like im starting to gain fat, i'll throw in a little cardio- probably need to anyhow.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Hey Bezoe,
Good to see your progress.
I read that Mdrol needs carbs, so I think you made a good choice with the carbs.
The first time I had pump pumps I thought I messed up my back. LOL!
Are you doing any Taurine for the back pumps?

Grega

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep those carbs up mate, you will enjoy the super gains!!!

Cassavus

Subbed! I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome of this, especially considering you've already put on a good amount of weight. Good luck man! :biggthumpup:

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bezoe,
Good to see your progress.
I read that Mdrol needs carbs, so I think you made a good choice with the carbs.
The first time I had pump pumps I thought I messed up my back. LOL!
Are you doing any Taurine for the back pumps?

Grega
yea i couldnt tell if i strained it or it was just really pumped... no taurine it's not bothering me on any other days and as long as i can still function during back workout i'll go without it... good suggestion though bro

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Keep those carbs up mate, you will enjoy the super gains!!!
yea the bloatedness is becoming worth while as long as i can continuously gain like i have been

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome of this, especially considering you've already put on a good amount of weight. Good luck man! :biggthumpup:
Welcome bro! thanks, i feel like i'm gonna be very happy with my gains...

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Week 2, day 4
Legs, arms
Squats (smith machine)... 245x8,245x8,275x8
Leg press... 515x8,x8,x8
DB overhead press... 100x12,x12
Cable pushdowns... 225x8,x8
Preacher curls...85x12,x12,x12

I don't do leg extensions because of it being an "open chain" movement and the propencity for injury. No ham curls... hit hams enough with deads. No calves on leg/arm day either... i hit those during two other workouts. No forearms on leg/arm day... those get enough work with gripping the bar for deads and lat pulldowns and just about every other excercise.

My strength is getting better... forgot to mention the smith machine squats are ass to floor... my gym is lacking a squat rack, if it had one i'd be using it without a doubt.

I still feel a very good pump during workouts and long after... i know thats the work of superdrol. I think im gonna start incorporating some SS cardio a couple days a week just to keep fat gain to a minimum. I took some pics today... i have some from right before i started this cycle, but theyre only of my abs.. i'll post them as well as the pics i took today saturday probably (i have to get a USB cable to get the pics off my camera) ... so be ready for the before pics!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Week 2, day 5
Didnt think i was gonna be able to workout today but my buddy called me and told me of another gym in town that was open. I hate switching gyms and transitioning from certain types of weights to others. The dumbbells feel heavier and the benches are lower and dont adjust right and so on... ok ill stop whining and post the workout

Shoulders
Military press... 200x7, 160x10,160x8
lateral raise... 60x10,x10,x10
Reverse flys... 80x10,x10,x10
Front raises... 60x16,x14
Shrugs (cable)... 200x12,x12,x12

I wasn't feeling great tonight, possibly because i was out of my element.. but just couldnt get a good pump. Took my shirt off and wasn't looking as good as i did 2 days ago. I think i'm putting on some fat and holding some water. I'll take .25ml letro tonight for bloat as well as to stave off any gyno (my nips have been a little sensitive the past 2 days).

Weight: 216
I'm definetely not a hard gainer.. i've gained weight this quickly naturally but also along with some fat. I'm gonna start fasted SS cardio 2-3 days a week starting tommorow to keep the fat gain down. Baseline pics will be up tommorow also!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
cant access the pics
I know i posted them then deleted the post. I tried the usual way and it told me the files were too big, so i compressed them which obviously didnt work either. Dont know what to do???

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Open them in a viewer, save as a lower resolution. That will reduce the file size.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looking good mate - a wouldnt be worried about a little fat, youve got room to move

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
oh mothaf*cka u gunna make fun of my wheels? get the f*ck outta here haha

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
This one's better... not much definition but alot of my weight is in my thighs. This is about a month ago

Attachments