1st Cycle in a while

Taffy-D9

Awards
Hi All,

after some advise please.
I’m looking at running a cycle of Superdrol and test 400.
But I’m unsure how much test to take a week.

and what PCT would be best for this cycle.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi All,

Did you already buy the Test?

Taffy-D9

Awards
Then, you might want to hold off a bit on that.
MANY times .... 400 Test (per ml) causes extreme pip, because they're trying to cram too much Test per ml, and have to add too a Lot of harsh solvents.
Ok thank you for that. Is there any other test then that you would recommend please

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Then, you might want to hold off a bit on that.
MANY times .... 400 Test (per ml) causes extreme pip, because they're trying to cram too much Test per ml, and have to add a Lot of harsh solvents.
I would have to agree with this. The test I usually run is 300 mg/ ml and in grape seed oil. Good luck OP

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi All,

Test 400 is GARBAGE.

250-300MG/ML for long ester test is pretty much the max your fitting without nasty solvents. Don't waste your money. Get something properly dosed.

Why sd if you haven't ran a cycle in a while, where do you go from SD besides backwards?

Get some test 250 and run 1.5ml per week for 10-12 weeks and then contemplate a oral at the end.

Hit my discount code if you need a ai or serm.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't buy that test 400...the solvents alone will make your miserable. All types of inflammatory responses. Stick with 200mg and pin more frequently.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's up with yhe superdrol? That's a horrible idea. Just stick with the test for your first cycle back if you feel you have good muscle memory and it's going well maybe var the last 4-6 weeks, I wouldn't personally, but I know guys in here have and done well with it

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's up with yhe superdrol? That's a horrible idea. Just stick with the test for your first cycle back if you feel you have good muscle memory and it's going well maybe var the last 4-6 weeks, I wouldn't personally, but I know guys in here have and done well with it
Var at 4-6 weeks is throwing away money IMO. At 40-50mg, sides are nothing and that’s plenty if the Var is legit. Personally, I wouldn’t run it for less than 8 weeks.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Var at 4-6 weeks is throwing away money IMO. At 40-50mg, sides are nothing and that’s plenty if the Var is legit. Personally, I wouldn’t run it for less than 8 weeks.
I agree with 8 weeks at 50mg if he extended the cycle to atkeast 16 weeks if not 20 ( I would personally)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19
Cycle Logs 2