• RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats it im ordering some right now. What about x gels?
You'll thoroughly enjoy your run with ArA whether you go with the original and University Tested ArA product X-Factor (which I believe is still better priced at NP, and a top 5 seller for a few weeks now) or the X-gels product.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You'll thoroughly enjoy your run with ArA whether you go with the original and University Tested ArA product X-Factor (which I believe is still better priced at NP, and a top 5 seller for a few weeks now) or the X-gels product.
Lol, they're exactly the same product. Yes, MN conducted a study on Ara which further solidified its efficacy; but the results carry over to Xgels as they utilize the same raw ingredient.

Is Peak Beta inferior because it has no university data on it? No, because the studies that are conducted on those ingredients show otherwise and the results carry over to Peak Beta (as long as the dosages are the same).

It is purely and simply who the consumer wishes to support or which company offers the best price at any given retailer.

I will add though that a point of difference with SNS is that we reward repeat purchases through our labels program by giving away free product when you have enough points :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Same product, same source (cargill). Repeatedly trying to get an edge via posting subtleties is lame

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
If someone were to bulk and just go all HULK status for maximum size and strength, could Performax Labs ALP

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
If someone were to bulk and just go all HULK status for maximum size and strength, could Performax Labs ALPHAMAX allow and help embrace that possibility and assistance?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If someone were to bulk and just go all HULK status for maximum size and strength, could Performax Labs ALP
It wont directly lead to size....

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
oh crap sorry man I ordered the x gels yesterday. I think it was like 42 buck. I was going to buy yours if they had it at gnc so I didn't have to wait for delivery but no luck. I checked at vitamin shoppe to.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Lol, they're exactly the same product. Yes, MN conducted a study on Ara which further solidified its efficacy; but the results carry over to Xgels as they utilize the same raw ingredient.

Is Peak Beta inferior because it has no university data on it? No, because the studies that are conducted on those ingredients show otherwise and the results carry over to Peak Beta (as long as the dosages are the same).

It is purely and simply who the consumer wishes to support or which company offers the best price at any given retailer.

I will add though that a point of difference with SNS is that we reward repeat purchases through our labels program by giving away free product when you have enough points :D
Well I just bought 4 products, Focusxt, xgels, agamatine, and erase pro. Can I get some free stuff?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established

It;s also convenience of getting and also just which ever one the consumer happens to notice when looking into a product or even pure coincidence.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh crap sorry man I ordered the x gels yesterday. I think it was like 42 buck. I was going to buy yours if they had it at gnc so I didn't have to wait for delivery but no luck. I checked at vitamin shoppe to.
SO you decided to buy something that's $42 instead of basically the same thing that costs $35 (current XF price)? I'm not knocking X-Gels, but again, XF and XG are the same products containing the same content so logically speaking, you should have went with whichever one was more cost effective instead of going for the one with the "cooler name."

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well I just bought 4 products, Focusxt, xgels, agamatine, and erase pro. Can I get some free stuff?
EPro is PES not SNS. and not sure if all your agmatine is sns either. lots of people make it now.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
EPro is PES not SNS. and not sure if all your agmatine is sns either. lots of people make it now.
Oh my bad about the erase pro but my agamatine is sns i just checked. I thought the erase was to cuz the labels are kinda the same. can i get some free stuff anyway? how bout a free shirt everyone loves those, there is nothing better then a free shirt

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
SO you decided to buy something that's $42 instead of basically the same thing that costs $35 (current XF price)? I'm not knocking X-Gels, but again, XF and XG are the same products containing the same content so logically speaking, you should have went with whichever one was more cost effective instead of going for the one with the "cooler name."
well i didnt price check im not worried about a couple bucks. besides do they both have the same dosage and capsules? you probably dont want to hear that i dont want xfactor because i dont like the orange box then?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i didnt price check im not worried about a couple bucks. besides do they both have the same dosage and capsules? you probably dont want to hear that i dont want xfactor because i dont like the orange box then?
I've already answered your question about dosage a few posts back (same content, same dosage, same source or active). Apparently you just want to be snarky for the sake of being snarky so, carry on.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Geez i guess i did make a mistake, they are both the same price but x factor has 825 mg while xgels only has 625. xfactor has more bang for the buck. But I used their test boosting product in the past and I thought it sucked. Prob why I dislike the orange box, It reminds me of the time I was ripped off.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
np has the xfactor dosage listed as higher

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geez i guess i did make a mistake, they are both the same price but x factor has 825 mg while xgels only has 625. xfactor has more bang for the buck. But I used their test boosting product in the past and I thought it sucked. Prob why I dislike the orange box, It reminds me of the time I was ripped off.
The mg's doesn't matter, that just tells you how much total material is in the caps. They standardize for the active (ArA) in which both products have 250 mg's of ArA per cap. I've also never seen a MN product actually come in a box. They've been sold as just bottled products in recent memory.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
The mg's doesn't matter, that just tells you how much total material is in the caps. They standardize for the active (ArA) in which both products have 250 mg's of ArA per cap. I've also never seen a MN product actually come in a box. They've been sold as just bottled products in recent memory.
Oh well I bought the test product a while back and np shows x factor in a box. But lets not side track the post about me getting my FREE T-SHIRT?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
x gels says 625 mg of Arachidonic Acid Oil Blend at 40% Standardization Yielding 250 mg of Arachidonic Acid

Xfactor says 825mg RASYNTM 40% Arachidonic Acid Oil in a Proprietary Fatty Acid/Oil Blend,

Hows that work out to be the same?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
x gels says 625 mg of Arachidonic Acid Oil Blend at 40% Standardization Yielding 250 mg of Arachidonic Acid

Xfactor says 825mg RASYNTM 40% Arachidonic Acid Oil in a Proprietary Fatty Acid/Oil Blend,

Hows that work out to be the same?
X-Gels: Yielding 250 mg of Arachidonic Acid (that's per cap)
X-Factor: Arachidonic Acid (ARASYN) 250mg (that's per cap)

That's taken off the labels.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
haha youre that guy... picking supps based on pretty labels. and yes, same dosage. XFA has some additional ingredients though but XF/A and Xgels are identical ARA content

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
X-Gels: Yielding 250 mg of Arachidonic Acid (that's per cap)
X-Factor: Arachidonic Acid (ARASYN) 250mg (that's per cap)

That's taken off the labels.
o cool man thank you

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah read great things about recompadrol
Best GDA I've personally ever taken (tried AP/Glycophase/SSv2/etc). I've been running it for 6wks and have been gaining weight and slimming down on a strict cutting diet (-500kcal)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A vote for Leviathan Reloaded. Worked so well I thought it may have been spiked.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And another for Prometheus Rising; DAA patent was why we reformulated. I weep over its discontinuation.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And another for Prometheus Rising; DAA patent was why we reformulated. I weep over its discontinuation.
I forgot about Prometheus rising. That was good stuff. I loved it. Wish I bought a few bottles

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meeting EBF Next week @ The arnold, hope to pick his brain a bit.
Yes sir
Unfortunately a less ripped and smaller version hahah been recovering. But it seems to be improving with all proactive measures taken

You will get a 1st batch EBF T-shirt as well

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh my bad about the erase pro but my agamatine is sns i just checked. I thought the erase was to cuz the labels are kinda the same. can i get some free stuff anyway? how bout a free shirt everyone loves those, there is nothing better then a free shirt
Have a look at our labels program - SNS Reload thread in our subforum. Stock up on enough labels and you can choose your prize!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes sir
Unfortunately a less ripped and smaller version hahah been recovering. But it seems to be improving with all proactive measures taken

You will get a 1st batch EBF T-shirt as well
I hope you have a Medium for my punk ass LOL
You will have baked goods in return sir.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Anyone ever heard of cellshock Arabol? Its an ArA supp. Its sold at my local nutrishop; just wondering if anyone has experience with it.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea. Have a medium lol.

No need for anything in return man. Just comin through saying what up to those if you on here I developed a relationship with

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yea. Have a medium lol.

No need for anything in return man. Just comin through saying what up to those if you on here I developed a relationship with
Please , ill have 3 coolers worth of food. At least take a few things to try, maybe if i can get some of the workers at the booth maybe we can swing you some samples, shakers or a shirt as well. But again i am not working the booth, but know everyone there very well and will be spending a lot of time there (Should have an exhibitor pass from that company)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please , ill have 3 coolers worth of food. At least take a few things to try, maybe if i can get some of the workers at the booth maybe we can swing you some samples, shakers or a shirt as well. But again i am not working the booth, but know everyone there very well and will be spending a lot of time there (Should have an exhibitor pass from that company)
I hear ya I did that last year with another company actually. But I worked the booth.

Ill be there ill spend some time chillin I have my expos free of meetings

Where you staying

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
yes extra medium please even though I'm 220 pounds.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I hear ya I did that last year with another company actually. But I worked the booth.

Ill be there ill spend some time chillin I have my expos free of meetings

Where you staying
1 mile from expo at a friends house, he attends OSU
Working out @ OSU athletic facility in the early AM all weekend.