Best Supplements ever

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Or here, you can read more...

http://cissus.org/the-science-of-cissus-quadrangularis/

"However, when it is overactive during periods of elevated cortisol (e.g disease states, stress, and over-training) excess amounts of normal tissue are broken down as well. By exerting an ANABOLIC, antiglucorticoid effect Cissus Quadrangularis helps preserve muscle tissue during times of physical and emotional stress."

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Without a doubt X-Factor (arachidonic acid).

From there, Clout and Ultima were both great products. Im unsure either are still manufactured though.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

"However, when it is overactive during periods of elevated cortisol (e.g disease states, stress, and over-training) excess amounts of normal tissue are broken down as well. By exerting an ANABOLIC, antiglucorticoid effect Cissus Quadrangularis helps preserve muscle tissue during times of physical and emotional stress."

good stuff .. now im looking forward to running cissus xt again .. might stack it with pct assist or fitmax

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have read it, maybe you should re-read? Or take a look at the first graph? Or here, read this quote "The extract caused a greater weight gain than methandrostenolone" at no point does that study cut down cissus as not being anabolic...

I have posted about this ad nauseum. Won't do it again, just search myposts. I don't need to "read" an ergolog article because I've already read the full text of the study they referenced plus virtually every other cissus study out there. Cissus is a GC receptor antagonist in SKELETAL tissue, hence why bone resorption is reduced and relative osetoblast activity is elevated.

In humans, it causes fat loss with no change in LBM (2 studies)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Without a doubt X-Factor (arachidonic acid). From there, Clout and Ultima were both great products. Im unsure either are still manufactured though.
I've heard Clout may come back, but who knows

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm trying to figure out who\which company has the best anabolic stack with a cutting supplement as well.

What I mean is who has the best (with all due respect to PES and their OLD ERASE PRO & ANABETA ELITE) type stack?

I still have mad respect for PES for being innovators on creating a stack like Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite for cutting and muscle mass gains. But the new formulation isn't catching my interest.

I miss the old androsten and androsta EPro & ABE. They changed it and now I'm all alone.

Now, there are companies with stacks like their old stuff but I'm having trouble who has the best testimonial & log POSITIVE feedback.

What's everyone's thoughts on this concern and question of mine? I'm sure I'm not the only one.

The latest supplement company I've searched for was LeCheeck. They look like they have great stuff alike PES' s old stuff.

What are some of yalls opinions and truths to what works and whats fantastic and STELLAR ingredients and product?

I realize AM seems to be pretty much a HUB for The PES brand. I need unbiased opinions.

Real talk...

Thanks.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I have posted about this ad nauseum. Won't do it again, just search myposts. I don't need to "read" an ergolog article because I've already read the full text of the study they referenced plus virtually every other cissus study out there. Cissus is a GC receptor antagonist in SKELETAL tissue, hence why bone resorption is reduced and relative osetoblast activity is elevated. In humans, it causes fat loss with no change in LBM (2 studies)
Im not about to go through your almost 10,000 posts looking for info to back your claims. Lol. If you're too lazy to do it then it can just be left at that. There's obviously a sh!tload of people having placebo effects from taking cissus.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently, it's a toss up between Living Multi Optimal Men and Perfect Food.

Yeah yeah, I know I know, boring general health products, but damn, my stomach has not felt this good in a very very very very long time.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Im not about to go through your almost 10,000 posts looking for info to back your claims. Lol. If you're too lazy to do it then it can just be left at that. There's obviously a sh!tload of people having placebo effects from taking cissus.
Too lazy? I have posted about this topic 100 times. Too lazy? Ok, I'll tell you what: you pick your lazy butt up, go read the full texts of every cissus study out there, and come back with your conclusions. Then post them 100 times in separate threads. Then when thread 101 pops up and you're having a busy day, tell the guy to do a search of his own. He'll respond that you're too lazy and go about his business as if you're wrong. Round and round we go

And yes, plenty of placebo with cissus. Like arginine. And glutamine. And every other best selling supplement out there

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joke of the year ladies and gents: Coop is too lazy.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Too lazy? I have posted about this topic 100 times. Too lazy? Ok, I'll tell you what: you pick your lazy butt up, go read the full texts of every cissus study out there, and come back with your conclusions. Then post them 100 times in separate threads. Then when thread 101 pops up and you're having a busy day, tell the guy to do a search of his own. He'll respond that you're too lazy and go about his business as if you're wrong. Round and round we go And yes, plenty of placebo with cissus. Like arginine. And glutamine. And every other best selling supplement out there
I looked for a while earlier through your posts. Im using a phone app because I'm out on the road for business, my days are very busy as well. I'm in no rush, but an actual link would be appreciated. I've read many many studies on cissus and had great results using it. I would like to see the 2 you have disproving an anabolic effect. Thanks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Protein Wise:
Taste --> XF 2.0, metabolic, Select
Cost Effective --> Pronom, Dymatize, Scivation

Pre-Workout:
1,3: Old Jack3d, Mesomorph
Stim: Core Fury, White Flood Reborn, Enhanced

Multi:
Orange Triad

Fish-oil:
Oxi Omega

Creatine:
Allmax, Universal, Primaforce (bulk mono)
Green Mag if you want to spend the money

BCAA:
Amino IV, Xtend, Omega Sports Strive, Core ABC

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Protein Wise:
Taste --> XF 2.0, metabolic, Select
Cost Effective --> Pronom, Dymatize, Scivation

Pre-Workout:
1,3: Old Jack3d, Mesomorph
Stim: Core Fury, White Flood Reborn, Enhanced

Multi:
Orange Triad

Fish-oil:
Oxi Omega

Creatine:
Allmax, Universal, Primaforce (bulk mono)
Green Mag if you want to spend the money

BCAA:
Amino IV, Xtend, Omega Sports Strive, Core ABC
Nice list man!

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
not tried all the fancy supps but...

Cissus-Drol in the past (Hyperdrol X2) gave me amazing results

today

Cissus (helps ALOT for my wrists n neck)
GPLC + GMS for nice pumps
forskolin(mainly Carbolin19
Fiberteq makes my tummy smile

X-gels didnt impress me the first time even if I got stronger.. may try it again
Alphamine is really nice but I need toilet close by :E

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in the past (Hyperdrol X2) gave me amazing results

X-gels didnt impress me the first time even if I got stronger.. may try it again
wasn't hdx2 tested out to be tren ? i thought i read the results back then, it was xtren forgot the dosages.
xgels - curious how strong did you get ? were you expecting to put up more 10-15lbs in each excercise ?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I first started lifting, I thought Omega Thunder was the best supp ever. And then I tried something from SNS called Methyl-Plex.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Oh and also Performax Labs?

I read and hear great things about Alphamax.
Its fantastic! Only booster that I noticeably felt and saw a difference with

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Its fantastic! Only booster that I noticeably felt and saw a difference with
That's what i wanna read right there man!

Good for muscle growth?

I've been eyeballing this supplement for a long time now and I'm super interested.

Leans you out but increases strength? Heck yeah! Sounds like some great solid lean gains.

It's fairly new but I'm surprised from what I've read about it that it's not all over the place more so. And for $35 dollars on NP you can't beat it! Wonder why it's priced better than anyone else's tbooster.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wasn't hdx2 tested out to be tren ? i thought i read the results back then, it was xtren forgot the dosages.
xgels - curious how strong did you get ? were you expecting to put up more 10-15lbs in each excercise ?
i must have missed that, i loved the hyperdrol x2 and mass fx stack i ran awhile back...dang where did all those years go

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamaxx is def the top test booster. Great reviews on it and I also gave it to two of my clients and they loved it. I start mine in 3 weeks so I will know first hand soon. Can't wait.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamaxx is def the top test booster. Great reviews on it and I also gave it to two of my clients and they loved it. I start mine in 3 weeks so I will know first hand soon. Can't wait.
phuck u dont need to rub that in

u know im looking for some lol

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I think I just might pull the trigger on some in a moment.

So what about their pre workout? Heard great stuff about that. I know they're coming out with another more hard core preW

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That's what i wanna read right there man!

Good for muscle growth?

I've been eyeballing this supplement for a long time now and I'm super interested.

Leans you out but increases strength? Heck yeah! Sounds like some great solid lean gains.

It's fairly new but I'm surprised from what I've read about it that it's not all over the place more so. And for $35 dollars on NP you can't beat it! Wonder why it's priced better than anyone else's tbooster.
I definitely saw some leaning effects from the artimistane but more noticeably in the libido department

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Awesome!

I'm hoping for great strength. I can lean out on my own through diet.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think I just might pull the trigger on some in a moment.

So what about their pre workout? Heard great stuff about that. I know they're coming out with another more hard core preW
Get two bottles. One is enough for four weeks

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No.

I loved hyper drol x2. I wish I could find bromo again

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Every kid's first supplement!

And if you had siblings you got to fight over getting your favourite flavour (orange ftw)
One time my little brother ate the whole bottle while I was watching his so my mom gave him something to make him puke and I had to watch

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Without a doubt X-Factor (arachidonic acid).

From there, Clout and Ultima were both great products. Im unsure either are still manufactured though.
Thats it im ordering some right now. What about x gels?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-Factor or X-Gels, doesn't really matter, go with whichever is better priced ATM. They both contain essentially the same content @ the same amount.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor or X-Gels, doesn't really matter, go with whichever is better priced ATM. They both contain essentially the same content @ the same amount.
Alright Ill go with x gels because it has a much much cooler name

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One time my little brother ate the whole bottle while I was watching his so my mom gave him something to make him puke and I had to watch
I did this with a bag of those vitamin gummy bears in college... My mom mailed them to me and I didn't even realize they weren't just candy (she sent a vday care package ha). Made me feel like butt and spend most of the next 24hrs on the toilet.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels are amazing .. Xf actor & xgels are same stuff .. Love aRa :)
really what happens and how much do you have to take?
Joints just feel good and saw strength increase (to be honest I think that's the one Ingrident why people love natadrol) another discussion lolI took 6caps of cissusXT 3upon waking up and 3 6-8hrs after .. I think it would stack amazing with agmatine

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Is source naturals L-Citrulline a good brand?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Xgels are amazing .. Xf actor & xgels are same stuff .. Love aRa :)Joints just feel good and saw strength increase (to be honest I think that's the one Ingrident why people love natadrol) another discussion lolI took 6caps of cissusXT 3upon waking up and 3 6-8hrs after .. I think it would stack amazing with agmatine
Oh OK I thought you were implying you could get high of it......

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao no

U want that high feeling look into huperzineA lol
I don't know where you get your huperzine A because if that stuff makes you feel high, I would be highly suspect of it being actual huperzine A.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was a joke calm down .. You can come get sum indian kush for medicinal purposes