Best 'feel good' supplements

Bob1983

Awards
Anabolic XT had me feeling a little more energised and motivated generally but Alpha gel trumped it for me. None of the laginess or tiredness I sometimes feel. Awake & alert 24/7 with good clean energy. Wondering if any of you guys have any go to's in this area? I have a feeling I may see Optimize T and M-Test a couple of times lol

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have recently started using a slightly modified version of the so-called "Mr. Happy Stack" as follows:

Re the Choline Complex, it is Alpha GPC 150 Mg, Citicoline 125 Mg, and DMAE 125 Mg. To that, I add an additional 130 Mg of DMAE.

I am impressed with Uridine.

I have been feeling really terrific.

Bob1983

Awards
I have recently started using a slightly modified version of the so-called "Mr. Happy Stack" as follows:

View attachment 237119

I have been feeling really terrific.
Great to hear. I started DMAE along with some others like L-Theanine myself about a couple of weeks ago.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic XT had me feeling a little more energised and motivated generally but Alpha gel trumped it for me. None of the laginess or tiredness I sometimes feel. Awake & alert 24/7 with good clean energy. Wondering if any of you guys have any go to's in this area? I have a feeling I may see Optimize T and M-Test a couple of times lol
I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed the feeling from both Anabolic XT and Alpha Gel.

For me, I really like the motivated feeling that Anabolic XT gives me. I've mentioned on here in the past that I work out for the results, but don't enjoy or look forward to training like a lot of people here do. That's been a very interesting effect of Anabolic XT for me is that its the first time in over 15 years that I can honestly say I've looked forward to working out, like a motivated to train type of feeling and actually enjoying it when I am most of the time.

I use M-Test & Optimize-T to help with my natural test levels and they both have very good, but different feels to them separately. Taking them together for me is the best of both worlds - improved libido, more relaxed but also more feel better daily energy during the day, better recovery, etc.

As far as feeling good in general, Stress & Anxiety Support and KannaEase are my go to's for stress and anxiety and mood in general. Here's a very good review that someone just posted on them:

An interesting one for me lately has been Pepti-Plex. I just feel better overall on it, like more refreshed and invigorated. I didn't mention that until some other people did in the thread on it, but what they explained is exactly what I've been feeling myself.

Here is a link to the Pepti-Plex thread; for the talk on the mood and feel good effects, you can go to page 6:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with your feelings for Alpha-Gel and Anabolic XT, they definitely give me a great sense of vigor and vitality style energy.

Personally I don't like to go without Stress and Anxiety XT. I call them my happy pills. My "maintenance" dose is 2 caps per day and it is a great (and cheap) combination that really keeps me feeling better daily.

Bob1983

Awards
I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed the feeling from both Anabolic XT and Alpha Gel.

For me, I really like the motivated feeling that Anabolic XT gives me. I've mentioned on here in the past that I work out for the results, but don't enjoy or look forward to training like a lot of people here do. That's been a very interesting effect of Anabolic XT for me is that its the first time in over 15 years that I can honestly say I've looked forward to working out, like a motivated to train type of feeling and actually enjoying it when I am most of the time.

I use M-Test & Optimize-T to help with my natural test levels and they both have very good, but different feels to them separately. Taking them together for me is the best of both worlds - improved libido, more relaxed but also more feel better daily energy during the day, better recovery, etc.

As far as feeling good in general, Stress & Anxiety Support and KannaEase are my go to's for stress and anxiety and mood in general. Here's a very good review that someone just posted on them:

An interesting one for me lately has been Pepti-Plex. I just feel better overall on it, like more refreshed and invigorated. I didn't mention that until some other people did in the thread on it, but what they explained is exactly what I've been feeling myself.

Here is a link to the Pepti-Plex thread; for the talk on the mood and feel good effects, you can go to page 6:

Pepti-plex is deffo on my list to try.

Pepti-plex has been on my to try list and I now have one on the way along with some Cistanche XT. I'm going to stack the Cistanche with my current Anacylus and PA XT stack but will start the Pepti Plex once my PA XT is done in 3 weeks. I know stacking those 2 together is a great option and there's no need to cycle but I've done 12 weeks so would like to drop and replace it. That way I can also see how they both affect me individually.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Optimize T trumps M-test for me by a mile for some reason. Optimize has me tugging on my meat stick every chance I get lmao…m-test I feel absolutely nothing from.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Same here. M test gives me nothing but a drop in libido. optimize, bulbine, Furosap all give me a nice libido boost though. Just goes to show how we all respond differently to things. I could say the same about anabolic xt. Most people here seem to love it but I personally didn’t care much for it. Anabolic effect gives me much better results and has become a staple for me in between cycles.

Bob1983

Awards
Same here. M test gives me nothing but a drop in libido. optimize, bulbine, Furosap all give me a nice libido boost though. Just goes to show how we all respond differently to things. I could say the same about anabolic xt. Most people here seem to love it but I personally didn’t care much for it. Anabolic effect gives me much better results and has become a staple for me in between cycles.
100%. People always talk about Alpha gel being a massive libido booster and although I felt great on jt otherwise, didn't do much for me in the libido dept

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya I think that is one of the things you have to keep in mind with a lot of these things (that they impact people differently). If you spent enough time you'd probably be able to pin down what the limiting factor was that has led to certain products being more effective for you than others.

Also, should try to remember sometimes these things change, scenarios and stresses change, so that products may be more effective at different times for the same individual.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mr happy stack is great. Also love black seed oil and SAM-e added in.

poluvolo

Awards
Excellend thread thanks very much Beau for your post very helpfull
I would like to add rhodiolla rosesa 6% salidroside from british-vitamins.co.uk
so my personal stack
ALCAR 500MG
ACETYL- TYROCINE 1000MG
RHODIOLA ROSEA 1000MG 6% SALIDROSIDES
L-THEANINE 400MG
A-GPC 300MG
VINPOCETINE 10MG RHODIOLA ROSEA IS LIFE CHANGER
ONE MORE QUESTION BEAU ABOUT YOUR FIRST STACK WH

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so my personal stack
ALCAR 500MG
ACETYL- TYROCINE 1000MG
L-THEANINE 400MG
A-GPC 300MG
I am happy to help, but want to make sure that everyone understands that this is just based on my own research and the things I have read and tested in my own experience. In no way am I nearly as qualified to opine,especially compared to others, although I do with the best of intentions. But if you have questions, I would be happy to share whatever I know (if anything). I do occasionally use Rhodiola and Bacopa.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mr happy stack is great. Also love black seed oil and SAM-e added in.
If budget is an issue, you might consider TMG rather than SAM-e. In the liver, TMG transfers one of its three methyl groups to homocysteine, which is then converted into methionine. Provided that methylation is working properly, methionine is then converted to SAMe. So, supplementing with TMG may (to some extent) provide a cost effective alternative to supplementing with SAMe. There are also studies that show synergism when taking both TMG and SAMe.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so my personal stack
ALCAR 500MG
ACETYL- TYROCINE 1000MG
L-THEANINE 400MG
A-GPC 300MG
Thats some hefty salidroside content! You feel good with that much?

Is that a premade mix or your own mix? Could try bumping the aclar up a tad.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If budget is an issue, you might consider TMG rather than SAM-e. In the liver, TMG transfers one of its three methyl groups to homocysteine, which is then converted into methionine. Provided that methylation is working properly, methionine is then converted to SAMe. So, supplementing with TMG may (to some extent) provide a cost effective alternative to supplementing with SAMe. There are also studies that show synergism when taking both TMG and SAMe.
Thanks man, my integrative was not on board with TMG because of the increase to cholesterol levels, which SAMe doesn't have the same effect on. I personally have no experience with it so I can't say but the short bit of studying I did seemed to back it up.

poluvolo

Awards
SO BEAU one question did you ever test your first stack with uridine monophosfate about studying?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES WHAT KIND OF RESULTS?
YES Resolve 10 I DID A little mistake about my rhodiola rosea daily dose
its 820mg so 48 mg salidrosides
yes its my own stack and it works very well
rhodiola rosea is number one choice for fight fatigue
q10 fight fatigue with excellend way but for me rhodiola rosea is number one

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SO BEAU one question did you ever test your first stack with uridine monophosfate about studying?
No, I've not done any tests or assessment regarding studying (or anything else). But, I can say that I feel a heightened sense of well being (real or perceived) since I have been using it. I've not looked at or into them, but I understand that there are hundreds of pages of threads on this stack on other forums.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
YES Resolve 10 I DID A little mistake about my rhodiola rosea daily dose
its 820mg so 48 mg salidrosides
yes its my own stack and it works very well
rhodiola rosea is number one choice for fight fatigue
q10 fight fatigue with excellend way but for me rhodiola rosea is number one
Ya I love Rhodiola, just haven't taken that much Salidroside personally.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya I love Rhodiola, just haven't taken that much Salidroside personally.
We have several products coming up that will use NNB Nutrition's RhodioPrime 6x which has 6% Salidrosides, which is commonly dosed at 250 mg. to 300 mg.

One thing I learned from researching the Salidroside content with Rhodiola is that a lot of raw materials don't actually test out as highly as they claim, which is why we're definitely going with NNB's for the raw materials.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you taking Rhodiola Rosea or Rhodiola Crenulata?

The reason I'm asking is that most of the Rhodiola Rosea that claims to have that high of salidroside content actually doesn't or is Rhodiola Crenulata.

Not being critical, just trying to help out.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We have several products coming up that will use NNB Nutrition's RhodioPrime 6x which has 6% Salidrosides, which is commonly dosed at 250 mg. to 300 mg.

One thing I learned from researching the Salidroside content with Rhodiola is that a lot of raw materials don't actually test out as highly as they claim, which is why we're definitely going with NNB's for the raw materials.
4 caps of Stress and Anxiety XT is the highest I have gone I believe (whatever that works out to since I don't remember off hand).

I feel like a Rhodiola OG though, I still remember trying to convince people to use (I don't remember who off-hand, but probably whatever NOW was offering) a proper standardized extract (3% Rosavins and 1% Salidrosides was all there really was standardized for awhile I feel like).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4 caps of Stress and Anxiety XT is the highest I have gone I believe (whatever that works out to since I don't remember off hand).

I feel like a Rhodiola OG though, I still remember trying to convince people to use (I don't remember who off-hand, but probably whatever NOW was offering) a proper standardized extract (3% Rosavins and 1% Salidrosides was all there really was standardized for awhile I feel like).
I do 2 caps of Stress & Anxiety Support every day and up to 4 caps on some days myself.

It's funny, I remember when everyone was all about the Rosavin content and no one cared about the Salidroside and when we came out with Stress & Anxiety Support we were one of the first companies to really emphasize the importance of the Salidroside content. But now, I feel its shifted the other way and Salidroside gets all the talk and Rosavins get very little. Both are actually great constituents and do slightly different things.

poluvolo

Awards
HI SNS8778 I am realy glad Iam talking with you
YES I consume rhodiola rosea from british-vitamins.co.uk with 6% salidrosides
MY location is Athens Greece so I always order 180 capsules three months use for 46 euro including
tax and shipping

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
HI SNS8778 I am realy glad Iam talking with you
YES I consume rhodiola rosea from british-vitamins.co.uk with 6% salidrosides
MY location is Athens Greece so I always order 180 capsules three months use for 46 euro including
tax and shipping
I don't know anything about that company, but I know that from the raw material side of things that there are a lot of suppliers that may claim to have a Rosea 6% that doesn't actually test out at 6% though. And that even Rhodiola Rosea with a 3% Salidroside content is expensive and that if you want a 6%, then it typically would be from Rhodiola Crenulata.

It doesn't really matter in your case, as if you like what you're taking, that's the main thing.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't tried it but I would think MA Labs Mitradopa (soon to be called Mitradorphin) would fit the bill.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man, my integrative was not on board with TMG because of the increase to cholesterol levels,
Say what. Did not know this. I have had borderline high LDL cholesterol for a while now. I dont think betaine is affecting it though as I have only religiously be taking it for less than two years. My HDL is pretty high too. So I go back and forth worrying about my cholesterol. I just need to request a calcium score at my next check up. Layne Norton is actually taking a low dose statin now which I cant believe. Ugh the things you have to worry about as you age.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Say what. Did not know this. I have had borderline high LDL cholesterol for a while now. I dont think betaine is affecting it though as I have only religiously be taking it for less than two years. My HDL is pretty high too. So I go back and forth worrying about my cholesterol. I just need to request a calcium score at my next check up. Layne Norton is actually taking a low dose statin now which I cant believe. Ugh the things you have to worry about as you age.
Brotha, taking anything for 2 years will- without question, affect labs in one way or another. Now I’m not say it has to do with TMG as I have no evidence personally. Just saying that it could.

Honestly what I have found to be the most impacting issue with aging for me is consuming too many things that cause inflammation in a short period. We know many things do, so it’s a matter of finding what those are, but as I’ve gotten older I pay more attention. Sucks but it’s reality.

Johnanthab178

Johnanthab178

Awards
Been liking the AXT/AE stack. Lots of energy and libido. Now that SNS released Peptiplex, I'm looking forward for the next muscle building CEL Product(s).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been liking the AXT/AE stack. Lots of energy and libido. Now that SNS released Peptiplex, I'm looking forward for the next muscle building CEL Product(s).
I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT; that's a great stack.

We have some really cool things coming over the next few months from CEL; the first of which I haven't mentioned yet at all, this will be the first time mentioning it, but we'll be launching a new updated version of Epi-Plex within the next 2 weeks.

Then there will be a really cool single ingredient natural anabolic released within the next few months and a very unique, very comprehensive formula that will launch probably Jan or Feb. best guess.

There's one more ingredient that we've worked with a branded ingredient company to try to have made for almost a year now that is almost complete. I have to figure out whether to use it under SNS or CEL, but that will be very exciting as well. It should be available in Q1 of next year I'm hoping.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Adding VasoFlo to the formula, perhaps?
Not going to confirm yet, but I will say that would be a heck of an addition in that it would not only help it work even better for endurance, pumps, and muscle fullness, but also would really round it out into an excellent cardiovascular and endothelial health formula. :)

Bob1983

Awards
I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT; that's a great stack.

We have some really cool things coming over the next few months from CEL; the first of which I haven't mentioned yet at all, this will be the first time mentioning it, but we'll be launching a new updated version of Epi-Plex within the next 2 weeks.

Then there will be a really cool single ingredient natural anabolic released within the next few months and a very unique, very comprehensive formula that will launch probably Jan or Feb. best guess.

There's one more ingredient that we've worked with a branded ingredient company to try to have made for almost a year now that is almost complete. I have to figure out whether to use it under SNS or CEL, but that will be very exciting as well. It should be available in Q1 of next year I'm hoping.
Probably worth me putting off my purchase of Epicatechin gel then!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably worth me putting off my purchase of Epicatechin gel then!
It really depends on personal preference and what you're looking to use Epicatechin for.

XPG Epicatechin Gel is a great product and some people prefer topicals or feel they get better results; but I'm very excited personally for the new Epi-Plex. I use Epi-Plex as a daily use supplement for endurance and overall health and I feel that the new version is going to be even better, and especially for something I'm really trying to focus on improving myself which is endothelial health.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The holidays can be a stressful time for many people.

In an effort to help, we are offering an extra special discount on the KannaEase and Stress & Anxiety Support Stack.

From now until midnight EST, November 30th, or longer if the Black Friday Sale is extended, the price on this already discounted stack has been reduced from 59.99 to just 39.99!

KannaEase Stress A1-FlashSale.png