Stress and Anxiety Support and Kannaease by SNS

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wanted to share some experience I've had with these two supps. As I posted a few weeks ago I was dealing with some severe anxiety to the point of my stomach being sick. I was able to try these supplements during that time. These are my experiences, ymmv.

Kannaease: the acute effect of this stuff was incredible. My body was relaxed to the point of feeling like I was nearly on flexeril. Since the first dose this affect hasn't been as pronounced but the overall relaxation on this product is noticeable. The most I've used is 1 cap per day. I use this on an as-needed basis.

Stress and Anxiety Support: A great addition to Kannaease or use as a stand-alone supp. Overall I'm more relaxed and my mind is freed up to focus on the task at hand. I use one cap in the morning and one at night and have been doing this daily for about 3 weeks.

For the value of both of these supps I feel a person can't go wrong.

Once again, @sns8778 has delivered supplements that give solid results and an unbeatable value.

Buy with confidence on these products!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Top notch in terms of quality and effectiveness!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to share some experience I've had with these two supps. As I posted a few weeks ago I was dealing with some severe anxiety to the point of my stomach being sick. I was able to try these supplements during that time. These are my experiences, ymmv.

Kannaease: the acute effect of this stuff was incredible. My body was relaxed to the point of feeling like I was nearly on flexeril. Since the first dose this affect hasn't been as pronounced but the overall relaxation on this product is noticeable. The most I've used is 1 cap per day. I use this on an as-needed basis.

Stress and Anxiety Support: A great addition to Kannaease or use as a stand-alone supp. Overall I'm more relaxed and my mind is freed up to focus on the task at hand. I use one cap in the morning and one at night and have been doing this daily for about 3 weeks.

For the value of both of these supps I feel a person can't go wrong.

Once again, @sns8778 has delivered supplements that give solid results and an unbeatable value.

Buy with confidence on these products!
Thank you for sharing your feedback on them.

I'm really glad that they've been able to help you.

Both of these are great products and I think they get often overlooked on here - which I wish they didn't because they have the potential to be able to help so many people.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How would stress ans anxiety combined with some THC edibles be? Any issue with combining the two? In talking very small amounts of THC 5 or 10mg tops

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How would stress ans anxiety combined with some THC edibles be? Any issue with combining the two? In talking very small amounts of THC 5 or 10mg tops
I have no experience with that, but I don't know of any reason that it would interfere with one another.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the Stacking & Synergy write-up for the product on DPS, it mentions Kava XT. Kanna and kava sounds like a great stack. Any updates on when the kava product is released (sorry if already mentioned elsewhere)?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In the Stacking & Synergy write-up for the product on DPS, it mentions Kava XT. Kanna and kava sounds like a great stack. Any updates on when the kava product is released (sorry if already mentioned elsewhere)?
That one just kept getting pushed back and never prioritized. There was a demand for Kava for a short period and then its like the demand went away almost as quick as it came about. We even had labels done for it, but just never moved forward on it bc really not sure if it would sell well; and in my opinion Stress & Anxiety Support and KannaEase are both better.

The next product that we have coming up in the mood related categories will be named Mood Support XT and will be a very comprehensive formula that will be able to be taken with Stress & Anxiety Support if one would like to.

I'm still open to Kava XT. I have money tied up in labels so all for it if people want it.

NattyJuicer

Awards
Stress and anxiety is absolutely excellent , it’s a stable .
Especially for those mind racing thoughts before sleep, it helps me get better sleep and fall asleep when my anxiety kicking .
Will need to look more into kannaease .

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stress and anxiety is absolutely excellent , it’s a stable .
Especially for those mind racing thoughts before sleep, it helps me get better sleep and fall asleep when my anxiety kicking .
Will need to look more into kannaease .
I don’t have anxiety issues, but based on research and my wife’s use, they complement each other well. S&A support of course lowers anxiety, while Kanna has research showing decrease in “state anxiety” I think is what they called it. Basically helps reduce spikes in anxiety.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That one just kept getting pushed back and never prioritized. There was a demand for Kava for a short period and then its like the demand went away almost as quick as it came about. We even had labels done for it, but just never moved forward on it bc really not sure if it would sell well; and in my opinion Stress & Anxiety Support and KannaEase are both better.

The next product that we have coming up in the mood related categories will be named Mood Support XT and will be a very comprehensive formula that will be able to be taken with Stress & Anxiety Support if one would like to.

I'm still open to Kava XT. I have money tied up in labels so all for it if people want it.
Oh man, Count me in. I’d pre order that.

I enjoy kava tea on a weekend day that I don’t want alcohol, but don’t always love the taste, and don’t trust buying Kava from whatever random vendors I see online. Reddit goes into a lot of extracts and raw powder recommendations but I’m also hesitant to buy. But I’d trust Steve’s supply chain and testing without question.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m also not sure how to measure interest in Kava, but I walked past a dispensary in Asheville a couple weeks ago that had Kava on their sign, but the employee said it always sells out and there wasn’t any left. Just thinking about the market outside of AM may be pretty good even if there’s not much talk about it here.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m also not sure how to measure interest in Kava, but I walked past a dispensary in Asheville a couple weeks ago that had Kava on their sign, but the employee said it always sells out and there wasn’t any left. Just thinking about the market outside of AM may be pretty good even if there’s not much talk about it here.
I think that there for sure is - but one thing too is that there are so many different types of it, that I'm not even sure what people would want.

I know scientifically, what really matters is the Kavalactone content from everything I've read. But you know how people are in that they believe a lot of sales pitches on things; which in the case of Kavalactones is honestly because that's where the cost comes in. High % Kavalactones are very expensive raw materials whereas companies can reduce the percentage of that to next to nothing but then show higher mg on the label and increase markups bigtime.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Update: I've been using Kannaease pretty regularly for a bit and am very happy with it. It puts me in a mellow state without feeling drugged. Highly recommend linking into it if you're looking to natural ways of dealing with anxiety. Another win for SNS in my book!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The holidays can be a stressful time for many people.

In an effort to help, we are offering an extra special discount on the KannaEase and Stress & Anxiety Support Stack.

From now until midnight EST, November 30th, or longer if the Black Friday Sale is extended, the price on this already discounted stack has been reduced from 59.99 to just 39.99!

KannaEase Stress A1-FlashSale.png