Best supplements to refresh adrenals during a stim break?

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just like the title states. Looking for suggestions on supplements to assist me during a caffeine/stimulants detox.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
7 to 10 days no Stims and no supplements needed. Unless you have actual adrenal fatigue that requires medical attention. But if you take a solid 10 days with ZERO caffeine or stimulants the difference will be night and day for the large majority of ppl.

If your dead set on using supplements,

Vitamin C and all antioxidants I believe too
Ashwaganda
PS
Panex Ginsing
Magnesium
(Holy basil I've heard is good for adrenal fatigue but I don't know anything about it)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just like the title states. Looking for suggestions on supplements to assist me during a caffeine/stimulants detox.
I agree with the antioxidants, my choice hands down is Helios and would also like to suggest Ursa Major/Triton combo. It will keep your engine running smoothly and vigorously~

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree with the antioxidants, my choice hands down is Helios and would also like to suggest Ursa Major/Triton combo. It will keep your engine running smoothly and vigorously~
I've been meaning to try triton you just reminded me🤘

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol, it's been on my list for a while. I just been overwhelmed with work that my life is work, gym, work, sleep lately. When the guys go out for there smoke breaks I go with them so I can check the msg boards and my emails. The guy running this job thinks I'm a smoker lol. IL even call it out. 🎤3:00 smoke break guys let's go

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It looks like a couple vitamins and 2 ingredients I've never heard of for $50. You could probably by the active ingredients in that product for a fraction of the cost.

And

Holy basil is like $5-10

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It looks like a couple vitamins and 2 ingredients I've never heard of for $50. You could probably by the active ingredients in that product for a fraction of the cost.

And

Holy basil is like $5-10
The “glandular” and “substance” make me think it’s gland extracts. Some bovine adrenal gland probably thrown in there.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agmatine and NAC can help

A solid sleep routine, less screen time at night

And a little black tea or Coke Zero won’t really hurt, either, but it can taper down the withdrawals a lot. It’s not going to affect quitting serious stims and all the associated benefits

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I swap my caffiene with caffiene free Coca Cola. Not the healthiest option but my mind associates caffeine with soda pretty strongly so the caffeine free soda tricks my brain.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tend to focus on more nootropics and/or adaptogens when I am trying to take a break or cut down on my stimulant/caffeine intake.

Tyrosine + Alcar + Choline source
Rhodiola
Ash
Eleuthero
Robuvit

Not necessarily made for this purpose, but SNS Anabolic XT gave me tons of great feel good energy and "vigor", I just felt energized all the time and didn't need much stim help at all while using it.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
7 to 10 days no Stims and no supplements needed. Unless you have actual adrenal fatigue that requires medical attention. But if you take a solid 10 days with ZERO caffeine or stimulants the difference will be night and day for the large majority of ppl.

If your dead set on using supplements,

Vitamin C and all antioxidants I believe too
Ashwaganda
PS
Panex Ginsing
Magnesium
(Holy basil I've heard is good for adrenal fatigue but I don't know anything about it)
Week off all stims is the goal but still going to take Ash and prob Rhodiola to help with withdrawal symptoms. Also thinking about Rutaecarpine for caffeine metabolism. Waiting until I finish up a few supps I have and get through my rec league basketball season haha.

THEstudent

Awards
Don't ask me how or why it works but Humanofort has been surprisingly effective for this. I base this on personal experience and what I have heard from a few others.