Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I'm noticing all these new natty anabolics popping up here and there now.

I wanted to know what everyone thought on these and what they're reading on the formulas. Which sounds best and promising.

For me I have my eyes on the new current promos of what NP has going now.

I'm interested in FINAFLEX MASS 550.

And EvoMuse MyoSynergy.

Both have peeked my interest.
i thought enough of mass550 to buy 1, too soon to tell yet...going to buy another to give it a true evaluation. haven't been disappointed by finaflex products yet.

evomuse puts out quality stuff, myosynergy looks promising indeed!!!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
i thought enough of mass550 to buy 1, too soon to tell yet...going to buy another to give it a true evaluation. haven't been disappointed by finaflex products yet.

evomuse puts out quality stuff, myosynergy looks promising indeed!!!
Yeah. For the most part I'm in favor of MASS 550. FinaFlex seems like a great company. I know It's Too Soon To Tell.

And like I said, I'm waiting to see what your review is on MASS 550. I've been excited to try MASS 550. I've never really looked at EvoMuse supplements before. I guess they don't have a site I can look at. Is it independently owned?

Yeah this new MyoSynergy is another natty anabolic. And seems interesting. But like I said I'm more in favor of MASS 550. So far anyways.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. For the most part I'm in favor of MASS 550. FinaFlex seems like a great company. I know It's Too Soon To Tell.

And like I said, I'm waiting to see what your review is on MASS 550. I've been excited to try MASS 550. I've never really looked at EvoMuse supplements before. I guess they don't have a site I can look at. Is it independently owned?

Yeah this new MyoSynergy is another natty anabolic. And seems interesting. But like I said I'm more in favor of MASS 550. So far anyways.
matt[dsade] i think is the owner of evomuse, at least he is the formulator....he also formulates products for the company i represent BPS. evomuse has a page in the company section and they are also on facebook. matt knows what he is doing and has been at it a long time.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
matt[dsade] i think is the owner of evomuse, at least he is the formulator....he also formulates products for the company i represent BPS. evomuse has a page in the company section and they are also on facebook. matt knows what he is doing and has been at it a long time.
So far from reading that's what I've gathered. He seems to be involved in the creation of supplements.

Might be a good thing when 1 person invents their own products. And he seems to use them himself. Big guy also from pix I've seen.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
And I try to look up stuff that are in each of the products.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well its more fun and interesting to see what's in what. I learn stuff at the same time .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well its more fun and interesting to see what's in what. I learn stuff at the same time .
and after all...you are putting it in your body!!! a lot of companies do a write up of individual products that can be found in company forum sections, many of them do a ingredient by ingredient breakdown, and allows for some Q@A, i am proud that BPS does this.... this is helpful, but googeling ingredients is far more specific!!!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well surprisingly I have only been into these\those type of supplements AND into supplements since about almost a year ago.

I've always been more so just SUPER natural. Just food. Protein powders, Multi Vitamins and Creatines at times.

Never been into all these natural anabolics and formulas etc. Never knew what formestane, Arimistane was etc. Didn't know what forskolin and Anacyclus etc blah blah.

Learning a lot since I started giving a cap and been doing research and joining here.

First go I ever had in taking supplements like those was PES. Loved them. But things have changed.

Now I've gotten Into the swing of things and knowledge. So now I'm looking into anabolics and the like. Test Boosters etc.

Mass 550 & MyoSynergy have my attention.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Just trying to find an anabolic that will allow for faster speedy growth if someone were to eat tons and keep anabolic. Something that can take all and every effort someone does to grow and amplifies is for a more speedy response.

Nothing is gonna make someone grow more than food. Insulin spikes etc. But anabolics are fun in conjunction.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well surprisingly I have only been into these\those type of supplements AND into supplements since about almost a year ago.

I've always been more so just SUPER natural. Just food. Protein powders, Multi Vitamins and Creatines at times.

Never been into all these natural anabolics and formulas etc. Never knew what formestane, Arimistane was etc. Didn't know what forskolin and Anacyclus etc blah blah.

Learning a lot since I started giving a cap and been doing research and joining here.

First go I ever had in taking supplements like those was PES. Loved them. But things have changed.

Now I've gotten Into the swing of things and knowledge. So now I'm looking into anabolics and the like. Test Boosters etc.

Mass 550 & MyoSynergy have my attention.
AS just released a new anabolic too (PES sister line), it looks solid.

And it's hard to go wrong with Anabeta, Endosurge Turbo, Erase Pro.

MyoSynergy has grabbed my attention as well, it looks very good.

Also, if staving off fat gain during a bulk (or just burning more fat and less muscle during a cut) is what you're looking for you should definitely consider looking into DCP 2.0.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just trying to find an anabolic that will allow for faster speedy growth if someone were to eat tons and keep anabolic. Something that can take all and every effort someone does to grow and amplifies is for a more speedy response.

Nothing is gonna make someone grow more than food. Insulin spikes etc.
I think you just answered your own question.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I think you just answered your own question.
Yes of course. Did that on purpose.

But I still was asking what can help speed it up.

Of course food is key.

TRAIN
EAT
SLEEP

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Why do you want to speed it up though?. How old are you?. Do you have limited time left on this earth?
Lol. Nah I'm just wanting fun steady results.

I have patience. Just thinking of adding food, training, sleep and a stellar anabolic would be fun.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Johnold

Johnold

Awards
These xgels must be some supplement. I keep reading about them.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MyoSynergy looks GREAT

I havent been this excited for a new product in quite some time.

Can't wait to stack it with X-Factor.

domore

Awards
MyoSynergy looks GREAT

New bottles will be available at Nutraplanet in the near future!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MyoSynergy looks GREAT

matt comes up with good stuff

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not going to call it the best, but if you are over 35 and/or on trt or cycle then dermacrine definately deserves a look...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
matt comes up with good stuff
Some of the best stuff in our industry, without a doubt.

not going to call it the best, but if you are over 35 and/or on trt or cycle then dermacrine definately deserves a look...
I can vouch for Dermacrine as well, great to see BPS picked up that formula and kept it alive.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MyoSynergy looks GREAT I havent been this excited for a new product in quite some time. Can't wait to stack it with X-Factor.
That will be my goto stack this winter song as no back flare ups

I have 2.5 months of cfactor sitting home

Matt is one of the nrightest, if not the brightest in the Industry. His products always amaze me.