+APS CREATINE NITRATE+ (A SPONSERED EVENT)

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for my lack of update Guys. I just started my new job and The holliday stuff has been crazy, I do have final weights and measurements for my 1 month Vreatine nitrate adventure, I will post the pics and stats tomorrw, 11b gain :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for my lack of update Guys. I just started my new job and The holliday stuff has been crazy, I do have final weights and measurements for my 1 month Vreatine nitrate adventure, I will post the pics and stats tomorrw, 11b gain :)
It was just the holidays too bro, don't worry about it, you have done an amazing job with this log, looking forward to your final results:)

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Alright Fellas Thanks for watching! And thanks for the encouragement along the way!! And thank you of course to J.D and APS not just for letting me log this, but for turning me on to the hands down best creatine I have EVER used. When I had heard things like "pumps like s.d." and all that kinda stuff I had to see whats up, and this is whats up : after amonth of using this stuff 5 day a week, 6 pre and 2 post, I put on 11bs !! and the pumps from this stuff are OUTRAGEOUS, I cant even tell you how much better they get when you use cn with mesomorph! To stay honest I cut my cardio out 3 weeks ago because of all this holliday stuf, so I did put on a little fat, but I mean just a little, My diet stayed the same as it always is, like 500 above maint, but i cut out the fasted cardio and added the creatine nitrate and the pictures dont lie(see below) The best part is it seems like the weight gain went straight to my arms, my myo tape read 16 1/4 cold flexed a month ago, yesterday 16 3/4 cold flexed.soo basically hormonal type gains from a non hormonal product? you decide, but I know that I will have this stuff in my locker pretty much always. Off to start my phyto serms log, thanks again guys! God bless you!

Attachments

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Nice final report and overall log!!!

That stuff put some serious mass on your arms and chest, very obvious from the photos. It even looks like some leaning in the midsection.

Great job man!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright Fellas Thanks for watching! And thanks for the encouragement along the way!! And thank you of course to J.D and APS not just for letting me log this, but for turning me on to the hands down best creatine I have EVER used. When I had heard things like "pumps like s.d." and all that kinda stuff I had to see whats up, and this is whats up : after amonth of using this stuff 5 day a week, 6 pre and 2 post, I put on 11bs !! and the pumps from this stuff are OUTRAGEOUS, I cant even tell you how much better they get when you use cn with mesomorph! To stay honest I cut my cardio out 3 weeks ago because of all this holliday stuf, so I did put on a little fat, but I mean just a little, My diet stayed the same as it always is, like 500 above maint, but i cut out the fasted cardio and added the creatine nitrate and the pictures dont lie(see below) The best part is it seems like the weight gain went straight to my arms, my myo tape read 16 1/4 cold flexed a month ago, yesterday 16 3/4 cold flexed.soo basically hormonal type gains from a non hormonal product? you decide, but I know that I will have this stuff in my locker pretty much always. Off to start my phyto serms log, thanks again guys! God bless you!

WOW YOU THINK GLOBAL WARMING IS HOT!!! APS NUTRITION HAS THE HOTTEST SUPPLEMENTS ON THE PLANET!!! :biggthumpup:

That is truly amazing results! You look much bigger! and from your chest shots, your pecs look bigger and leaner, half an inch increase in ARMS! This log really shows how effective Creatine Nitrate is compared to other creatines, IMO Nitrate vs Mono is case closed :banned:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks so much for this review and taking your time to log it with so much detail and pics, God Bless brotha!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys:)

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
aps creatine nitrate is amazing product but i think is a good idea add 250 mg vit c ;) (for a total 500mg "maybe"), in my past i tried 2 grams arginine nitrate brand TESTED NUTRITION is a good but not amazing i don't think is a great brand! do you know? APS CREATINE NITRATE is a gluten free? allergens?