+APS CREATINE NITRATE+ (A SPONSERED EVENT)

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Deformed in a good way!!!

I'm not waiting till your log is done, I'm buying myself some of this stuff!!!

Keep the reports coming...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro i am an avid aps user i love all your guys stuff.... I want a lifetime supply of creatine nitrate... its seriously a revolutionary product, that is different than ANY creatine i have ever taken and i have done em all brotha... all of my buddies are loving it as well.... It really feels good when you find a full line that is top consistent quality...MAd props APS..
Thanks for the kind words and support! We have the best customers in the world!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so anynhow this morning fasted back, and a little bi's(been dealing with tendonitis in the left bi for some time now), 4 creatine nitrate pre, 1 sample mesomorph(because i wanted to) and BANG! super energetic workout , felt real strong

TBAR ROWS 90 X10 ( X3 )

DEADS 225 X 10 (X2) 295 X 5 (X1) 345 X1 (X1)

HAMMER REVERSE GRIP PULL DOWNS 180 X 10 (X3)
SUPERSET WITH STRAIG ARM LAT PULLDOWNS TIL FAILURE WITH 60 THEN 70 THEN 80 LAST SET.

LOW ROW HAMMERSTRENTGH 335 X 6 335 X5 335 X 4 DROP SET

DID VARIOUS LIGHT WEIGHT BI EXERCISES IN BETWEEN TO TRY AND GET SOME BLOOD IN THEM, ARM HAS BEEN KILLING ME :( -- ONCE AGAIN THE CREATINE NITRATE WAS AWESOME, I LEFT BECAUSE I KNEW I HAD TOO, I FELT LIKE I COULD HAVE LIFTED FOR ANOTHER HOUR , THE PUMP FROM IT IS UNREAL IT FEELS DIFFERENT TO , I DONT KNOW,FULLER ITS AWESOME, I CANNOT WAIT TO DO LEGS TOMORROW!!, side note, my bis got so pumped from doing light weight maintenence lifts, they looked freeakin deformed, like someone stuck a potato under my skin :) ill post the pictures i have in a bit, they are not very good today, sorry
Go easy on that arm!

Great stuff, this log is looking amazing, great detail bro!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Nice job! Definitely be careful with that arm. Do you massage the tendons at all? Just above and below the elbow you can massage the tendons across your arm (perpendicular). Doing that off and on throughout the day may help relieve your pain. I get that from time to time.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Nice job! Definitely be careful with that arm. Do you massage the tendons at all? Just above and below the elbow you can massage the tendons across your arm (perpendicular). Doing that off and on throughout the day may help relieve your pain. I get that from time to time.
no but I will try that, yeah its been messed up for about a month, it seems lik its gettin better now, I laid off of it for a few weeks

gatorguy220

Awards
I purchased the APS Mesomorph a week ago from local supp store. The Mesomorph is absolutely insane! I love it.

Looking at this product to add. Any using with Mesomorph? If it is as good or better than Mesomorph, I just might be scared.

letm eknow if anyone is combining this. My store just ordered some.

thanks

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I purchased the APS Mesomorph a week ago from local supp store. The Mesomorph is absolutely insane! I love it.

Looking at this product to add. Any using with Mesomorph? If it is as good or better than Mesomorph, I just might be scared.

thanks
I used them together for the first tie today, It was pretty amazing

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thanks
Very good combo! You only need 2-3 caps of Creatine Nitrate when stacking it with Mesomorph.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the best supp to stack with creatine nitrate??

thank you
PM sent!

Please everyone who wants questions just make a thread in the APS section. Seems like a lot of people keep asking this stuff in all the APS logs.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
FRI 12/2/10 CARDIO AND LEGS

6:AM 1 WHITE LIGHTNING + FASTED CARDIO = OH WOW, I know i am not logging white lightning but wow anyway, SUPER strong stimmy, Im sad that I have no more, I will be buying some without a doubt!

My recovery this week has been greatly improved, I would normally take today off from weights, but I have a BOOKED weekend so after breakfest looked like this

SQUTS 225 X 10 225 X 8 225 X 6

LEG PRESS 540 X 10 720 X 10 810 X 5

EXTENSIONS 110 X 10 210 X 10 250X 8 DROP SET

REVERSE LEG CURLS 100 X10 120 X 8 120 X 7

STANDING CALF RAISE/SUPERSET SEATED CALF RAISE 225 X 10 495 X 10 295 X10 ALL SETS SUPERSETTED WITH SEATED RAISES @ 90 LBS TILL FAILURE.

what I am really liking about this creatine is that it really is a "pre workout" as well as a great musclebuilder, I am getting enormous pumps (almost painful) while working out, great vascularity(see pics below) and best yet, my chest still feels fuller from earlier this week, and I dont feel the least bit bloated, I am taking 6 cn pre and 2 post the top pics are cold fasted, the bottom two are just leaving the gym, freakin viens poping out all over the place! I really like this stuff!

Attachments

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats pretty amazing, never did I ever think Creatine would come back with such a bang....than APS made Creatine Nitrate:D impressive pumps!

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
FRI 12/2/10 CARDIO AND LEGS

6:AM 1 WHITE LIGHTNING + FASTED CARDIO = OH WOW, I know i am not logging white lightning but wow anyway, SUPER strong stimmy, Im sad that I have no more, I will be buying some without a doubt!

My recovery this week has been greatly improved, I would normally take today off from weights, but I have a BOOKED weekend so after breakfest looked like this

SQUTS 225 X 10 225 X 8 225 X 6

LEG PRESS 540 X 10 720 X 10 810 X 5

EXTENSIONS 110 X 10 210 X 10 250X 8 DROP SET

REVERSE LEG CURLS 100 X10 120 X 8 120 X 7

STANDING CALF RAISE/SUPERSET SEATED CALF RAISE 225 X 10 495 X 10 295 X10 ALL SETS SUPERSETTED WITH SEATED RAISES @ 90 LBS TILL FAILURE.

what I am really liking about this creatine is that it really is a "pre workout" as well as a great musclebuilder, I am getting enormous pumps (almost painful) while working out, great vascularity(see pics below) and best yet, my chest still feels fuller from earlier this week, and I dont feel the least bit bloated, I am taking 6 cn pre and 2 post the top pics are cold fasted, the bottom two are just leaving the gym, freakin viens poping out all over the place! I really like this stuff!
What's crazy is you can really see the difference in size and vascularity in you pics!Amazing.Great log.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
late sub... Crazy before and after pics you got there bud. Has me very excited to start my stack :D Nice artwork too BTW :thumbsup:

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
late sub... Crazy before and after pics you got there bud. Has me very excited to start my stack :D Nice artwork too BTW :thumbsup:
thanks josh!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
sun 12/5

6:30 am shoulders/traps

overhead machine press warmup x1 120 x 10 135 x 8 135 x 6 dropset

Front raises barbell superset front raise 25lb plate to failure 45 x15 55 x 12 65 x 8
(all superset with 25lb front raise to fail)

dumbell laterals drop sets 25 x 10 drop 25 x 8 drop 30 x 6 drop

wide grip uprights 100 x 10 110 x 10 110 x 7

smith shrugs 225 x 15 315 x 10 315 x 10 315 x 8

dumbell shrugs 220 x 10 220 x 10 220 x 7

1 week down on Creatine nitrate, I feel strong. Almost 0 fatiuge, I took a rest day yesterday and felt lik a champion this morning, my legs would usually still be sore today, and they are not so my recovery is improving, and as I have been comming to expect, the pumps in the gym were insane.again.

Attachments

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow shoulders look super pumped! This was a hell of a week and looks like Creatine Nitrate is working good for you, this has been an amazing log thus far, love the detail and before and after pump pics are kick ass too!!!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Arm and shoulders looking good!!!

Bicep looks pumped and you didn't even work them.

Niiiice

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
sun 12/5

6:30 am shoulders/traps

overhead machine press warmup x1 120 x 10 135 x 8 135 x 6 dropset

Front raises barbell superset front raise 25lb plate to failure 45 x15 55 x 12 65 x 8
(all superset with 25lb front raise to fail)

dumbell laterals drop sets 25 x 10 drop 25 x 8 drop 30 x 6 drop

wide grip uprights 100 x 10 110 x 10 110 x 7

smith shrugs 225 x 15 315 x 10 315 x 10 315 x 8

dumbell shrugs 220 x 10 220 x 10 220 x 7

1 week down on Creatine nitrate, I feel strong. Almost 0 fatiuge, I took a rest day yesterday and felt lik a champion this morning, my legs would usually still be sore today, and they are not so my recovery is improving, and as I have been comming to expect, the pumps in the gym were insane.again.
I know i said this already but i can't believe how much you change in these before and afters!Truly amazed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice job, james.

great log!!!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
MON 12/6/10 chest / tris

Wow I have to say there has been a great endurance surge after a week, Chest days right now I am only concentrating my efforts on upper chest to bring it out, so I am starting with mech. dbell dropsets, total of 21- 30 reps each full set @ three different angles, all inclines, I warmed up with my workset weight from last week, and increased my workset this week by 5, then 10 lbs, same amount of reps and it seemed easy? you tell me if its the c.n.?

mech incline only drop sets. 45 x 10 x 10 x10
50 x 10 x 8 x 7
55 x 10 x 6 x 5 1/2 :)

Incline flys 50 x 10 (3)

vertical chestpress (cybex) 3 drop sets to failure 225 x5 225 x 4 225 x 3

tri pushdown 60 x 15 80 x 10 100 x 8

overhead db press 80 x8 80 x 6 80 x 6

seated tri press dropsets 90 lbs x 15 (drop) 90lbs x 10 (drop) 90lbs x9 (drop)

side note : on my my to the bank to deposit this check, for the sole purpose of adding creatine nitrate and mesomorph to my cart ! be right back.

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MON 12/6/10 chest / tris

Wow I have to say there has been a great endurance surge after a week, Chest days right now I am only concentrating my efforts on upper chest to bring it out, so I am starting with mech. dbell dropsets, total of 21- 30 reps each full set @ three different angles, all inclines, I warmed up with my workset weight from last week, and increased my workset this week by 5, then 10 lbs, same amount of reps and it seemed easy? you tell me if its the c.n.?

mech incline only drop sets. 45 x 10 x 10 x10
50 x 10 x 8 x 7
55 x 10 x 6 x 5 1/2 :)

Incline flys 50 x 10 (3)

vertical chestpress (cybex) 3 drop sets to failure 225 x5 225 x 4 225 x 3

tri pushdown 60 x 15 80 x 10 100 x 8

overhead db press 80 x8 80 x 6 80 x 6

seated tri press dropsets 90 lbs x 15 (drop) 90lbs x 10 (drop) 90lbs x9 (drop)

side note : on my my to the bank to deposit this check, for the sole purpose of adding creatine nitrate and mesomorph to my cart ! be right back.
can i get a loan, lol.

damn-you have added 10lbs with same amount of reps since starting cn? thats fantastic! great job.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
can i get a loan, lol.

damn-you have added 10lbs with same amount of reps since starting cn? thats fantastic! great job.
well, its not the same as 10lbs on a max lift i suppose, the weights are relitively light, but in choosein a weight that you can likely shoot for 21- 30 reps with (10 secs between drops) i felt confident that i could use 10 more lbs this week, and like i said it felt easy, and my last 2 drops last week i was struggling with 10lbs lighter, granted by then you have basicly done 8 or nine sets, but the endurance this stuff provides is unreal, and as far as the loan goes,why not? how much you need :) ? i mean, I am unemployed and said check was an unexpected early christmas present(wonder how my wife will feel about that? creatine for christmas? lol )

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well, its not the same as 10lbs on a max lift i suppose, the weights are relitively light, but in choosein a weight that you can likely shoot for 21- 30 reps with (10 secs between drops) i felt confident that i could use 10 more lbs this week, and like i said it felt easy, and my last 2 drops last week i was struggling with 10lbs lighter, granted by then you have basicly done 8 or nine sets, but the endurance this stuff provides is unreal, and as far as the loan goes,why not? how much you need :) ? i mean, I am unemployed and said check was an unexpected early christmas present(wonder how my wife will feel about that? creatine for christmas? lol )
spend some on your wife, it's money well spent.

congrats on your unexpected windfall-thats great!!!!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
spend some on your wife, it's money well spent.

congrats on your unexpected windfall-thats great!!!!
agreed! she made me "promise" last night not to buy her anything lol, I never promise.. .I just nod my head . . I am so blessed bro, Shw is so levelheaded and cares about Nothing material ,I mean, thats part of why I love her so much, whn I told her I lost my job, instead of reacting like "??what are we gonna do???" she laughed and said "cool, now we can spend alittle more time together" she = angel :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
agreed! she made me "promise" last night not to buy her anything lol, I never promise.. .I just nod my head . . I am so blessed bro, Shw is so levelheaded and cares about Nothing material ,I mean, thats part of why I love her so much, whn I told her I lost my job, instead of reacting like "??what are we gonna do???" she laughed and said "cool, now we can spend alittle more time together" she = angel :)
james-you are trully blessed.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This log is rocklin James! Keep up the good work!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a keeper James!!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
It is tues. I will rest today. I feel recoverd after a chest workout, and that is amazing, but still, I will rest. Not because I want to, because I know that I should.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You sound like a lucky man! Its hard to find a woman like that. As BigT said you are truely blessed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is tues. I will rest today. I feel recoverd after a chest workout, and that is amazing, but still, I will rest. Not because I want to, because I know that I should.
me too, but i DO want to, lol.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Alright wed - Back + bis - deads( will do later this week)

I should have been on the scale from the get go, I will weigh myself tomorrow. I woke up this morning looking fuller all over,head to toe(well, maybe not toes) There will most likely be some weight gain, feeling fully recovered this am back/bis (no deads)

alternating db curls 40 x10 40 x1 0 40 x8
cable ezbar curl 150 x8 150 x7 150 x6 drop
50 lb drag curls 3 drop sets to 40 (15 or so reps)

hammer reverse grip pulldown 160 x 12 160 x 10 210 x 8 drop set
straight arm lat pull 60 x12 70 x 10 80 x 8
t-bar rows 45 x 15 90 x 10 135 x 8 135 x 6
Low row (hammer strength) 150 x 10 225 x 10 335 x6 drop set

amazing pumps, my arms are finally getting some blood in them man the tendonitis had been debilitating and has finally subsided, still weary to try any heavy iso stuff for bis, I dont want to tramatize that tissue again. no pics today turned my phone in on insurance for a new one, 4th free phone since I bought this thing a year or so ago!! Not what I would call a cutting edge piece of technology!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Liking the before and after. Looks amazing. I am very excited.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Liking the before and after. Looks amazing. I am very excited.
yeah its no joke! It really has turned out to be even BETTER than I hoped it would, I have 2 more bottles on the way right now!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys its thurs, and i woke up feeling like garbage, congested and headache and all the stuff that makes a guy like me stay in bed all day, So i mega dosed vit C all day and took a few advill and actuallyfeel pretty coherent now. I will be hitting the gym early am for legs and deads If I continue to feel this good. that is it that is all.

side note: starting to notice pronounced vascuarity in my upper arms and shoulders since this am, hmmmm.. .. . very interesting indeed.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys its thurs, and i woke up feeling like garbage, congested and headache and all the stuff that makes a guy like me stay in bed all day, So i mega dosed vit C all day and took a few advill and actuallyfeel pretty coherent now. I will be hitting the gym early am for legs and deads If I continue to feel this good. that is it that is all.

side note: starting to notice pronounced vascuarity in my upper arms and shoulders since this am, hmmmm.. .. . very interesting indeed.
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, hope you feel better!

Vascularity FTW!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
FRIDAY! so what, when you are unemployed all friday means is your a day away from watching the fights with your friends that do work. BUT!! today is a good day. a fasted step on the scale reveales a mysterious 4lb weight gain, and with little or no bloating,I deem that to be offically good news!! I am 4 lbs heavier than I was 2 weeks ago and my diet had not changed, my diet never changes. Ill report , YOU decide!

I trained legs with deads today

385 deadlift for 3 reps (a pr for me) 225 x 10 x 3

legpress 360 x 15 . 540 x 10 . 720 x 8 . 810 x 6

extensions 100lb warm up to failure 3 drop sets from 255 x 10 . 255 x 8 . 255 x7
3 more sets highreps 150 to failure :)

note: quads soo pumped after these I could barely continue

superset standing/seated calf raise 455 x10 180 to fail ( 4 sets like this)

reverse leg curls(no backrest) 125 x 10 135 x 8 155 x 8 drop set

these pics were taken by my wife 30 mins after the gym

Attachments

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice vascularity!

4 pounds with little to no bloat sounds pretty awesome:)

Keep up the good work!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very nice, james. i am seeing pretty much the same-up 6 pounds WITH INCREASED VASCULARITY. :food:

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
sun 12/12/10 Arms.

Well I usually do not have and "arms" day in my split, But I felt recovered enough today to goto the gym, so I figurerd? what the heck? thebigT has an arms day, so should I ;)!

incline hammer curl dropsets 30 x 10 30 x 10 30 x 10 all droped to 20lbs to failure

Note: my tendonitis is subsiding, the creatine nitrate gets so much blood into my arms on my warmup sets that I am pain free(for the most part) thruought the work out. I still do no want to do heavy curls until the pain is gone compleatly.

v-bar pressdowns against backrest. 90 x 10 100 x 8 110 x 6 dropset

ezbar cable curls 100 x10 125 x 8 155 x 6 (x2) last one drop set

overhead cablepress 100 x15 150 x 10 150 x 8 150 x 7

My buddy @ the gym that I have not seen in like amonth snuck up on me and said "damn boy! whatta you been eatin? why do your arms look so much bigger??!?" I of course told him where and how to obtain the creatine nitrate that was cause for his alarm. below ar some pictures of week one before and after, and after today mid week 2.I cannot wait untill I can try some heavy curls with this stuff, but I will show restraint.

Attachments

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
sun 12/12/10 Arms.

Well I usually do not have and "arms" day in my split, But I felt recovered enough today to goto the gym, so I figurerd? what the heck? thebigT has an arms day, so should I ;)!

incline hammer curl dropsets 30 x 10 30 x 10 30 x 10 all droped to 20lbs to failure

Note: my tendonitis is subsiding, the creatine nitrate gets so much blood into my arms on my warmup sets that I am pain free(for the most part) thruought the work out. I still do no want to do heavy curls until the pain is gone compleatly.

My buddy @ the gym that I have not seen in like amonth snuck up on me and said "damn boy! whatta you been eatin? why do your arms look so much bigger??!?" I of course told him where and how to obtain the creatine nitrate that was cause for his alarm. below ar some pictures of week one before and after, and after today mid week 2.I cannot wait untill I can try some heavy curls with this stuff, but I will show restraint.
I just can't believe these changes.Congradulations james

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
holy sheit, that chicks tits on your tattoo just grew a cup size.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
holy sheit, that chicks tits on your tattoo just grew a cup size.
:) I gotta be honest, I am trippin on how full my arms and esp my quads are feeling, and I have a pretty strict carb cutoff rounds bout 3pm,(cept last night I had a couple of steak tacos during the fight) I know I said it before but this stuff has really preformed well ! It will be interesting to see if the effects taper off, I dont see ant sign of that right now though!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:) I gotta be honest, I am trippin on how full my arms and esp my quads are feeling, and I have a pretty strict carb cutoff rounds bout 3pm,(cept last night I had a couple of steak tacos during the fight) I know I said it before but this stuff has really preformed well ! It will be interesting to see if the effects taper off, I dont see ant sign of that right now though!
amen, brother. i am very impressed.:beerchug:mesomorph has exceeded my expectations by a large margin, i was expecting it to be big on stims, but it is much, much more.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
That's really impressive. I'm going to have to pick some of this stuff up soon.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sun 12/12/10 Arms.

Wow that is very impressive! Good work!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Just over 2 weeks in with results like that- Niiiice!!!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
tues. day off. 1 yellow thunder + fasted am cardio. Happiness is... (see below)

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tues. day off. 1 yellow thunder + fasted am cardio. Happiness is... (see below)
i see you have invested your windfall money well-hopefully you see a nice return on your investment!