androhard/1-andro/7-ke/wyked/and a few other goodies.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just took todays 2nd dose, just 3 caps left-so tomorrow will end the cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Already? It just seems like it started.
time flies, lol. started androhard 4/11...plus a few days of 4 caps x2.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just double checking. We've struggled to get some AH feedback in the absence of AL.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AndroHard would have been a great complimentary oral to Mega TRN. That was without a doubt the second most powerful, but best overall, oral I've ever tried.
What was the compound in Mega TRN?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was the compound in Mega TRN?
that honestly is the million dollar question. It was originally created by ALRI, and had a trademark name listed on the bottle, methoxytrienelone or something like that. ALRI refused to ever give the real chemical name for it, which was part of why he stopped selling it after getting crap from the FDA. Biotest + I can't recall who but one other manufacturer sourced the raw powder through ALRI. Kilosports who claimed their product was "identical" didn't source through ALRI, and eventually changed their labeling as what they were selling was just the 4,9 estra "tren". The first run of theirs was labeled as 3mg per cap, but after that it was labeled as 30 :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took my last dose of androhard this morning. 1st let me say that i had been on erase for around 4 months continously before starting androhard, i stopped the erase for this cycle. the 1st 2 weeks i had some bloating issues, but this got better once the androhard kicked in.

strength-some minor strength increases, i don't think that by itself androhard is a big strength ph.
muscle fullness/pump-i give androhard my highest mark on this. got some great pumps some of which lasted all day.
leaning-after the 1st 2 weeks i started noticing more leanness, maybe i should have low dosed erase.
mood/aggression-my mood was very good during the entire cycle, aggressiveness was limited to the gym and in truth i was kinda mellowed out on androhard, which really surprised me.
sides-none!!!

i think androhard is a mild/safe ph, good for a 1st cycle. for more experienced guys i think it would make a great stacker with almost any methyl or with a progestin.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
took my last dose of androhard this morning. 1st let me say that i had been on erase for around 4 months continously before starting androhard, i stopped the erase for this cycle. the 1st 2 weeks i had some bloating issues, but this got better once the androhard kicked in.

strength-some minor strength increases, i don't think that by itself androhard is a big strength ph.
muscle fullness/pump-i give androhard my highest mark on this. got some great pumps some of which lasted all day.
leaning-after the 1st 2 weeks i started noticing more leanness, maybe i should have low dosed erase.
mood/aggression-my mood was very good during the entire cycle, aggressiveness was limited to the gym and in truth i was kinda mellowed out on androhard, which really surprised me.
sides-none!!!

i think androhard is a mild/safe ph, good for a 1st cycle. for more experienced guys i think it would make a great stacker with almost any methyl or with a progestin.
Thanks for the review bud appreciate you running this log for us!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that honestly is the million dollar question. It was originally created by ALRI, and had a trademark name listed on the bottle, methoxytrienelone or something like that. ALRI refused to ever give the real chemical name for it, which was part of why he stopped selling it after getting crap from the FDA. Biotest + I can't recall who but one other manufacturer sourced the raw powder through ALRI. Kilosports who claimed their product was "identical" didn't source through ALRI, and eventually changed their labeling as what they were selling was just the 4,9 estra "tren". The first run of theirs was labeled as 3mg per cap, but after that it was labeled as 30 :)
Generic Labz was one of the legit clones at 1.5mg per cap.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Generic Labz was one of the legit clones at 1.5mg per cap.
Yeah, that was the other one that at least in theory ALRI sold off powder to, or turned over their chinese supplier to. Them and biotest were all. so sad its gone for good.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

sides-none!!!

Awesome review Tom, I really liked the AndrohardLV, can't wait to try the new one, I will most likely run it a bit lower dosed so I can make the bottle last 5-6 weeks.

picazzo

Awards
Nice review BigT. I appreciate it and echo your positive remarks . I have to ask ; Would you buy it again at the current price ?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log T! I kinda fall off the face of the earth for the last half...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice review BigT. I appreciate it and echo your positive remarks . I have to ask ; Would you buy it again at the current price ?
no-but i expect the price to come down since pp has recovered r&d expense-at least i hope. $40-50 seems reasonable!!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no-but i expect the price to come down since pp has recovered r&d expense-at least i hope. $40-50 seems reasonable!!!
40-50!! I have a feeling it will not drop that low. Discounts still available btw if you want to PM me. :veryhappy: