androhard/1-andro/7-ke/wyked/and a few other goodies.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think lat pulldowns and pull ups are the only exercise I have to force myself to do...
I love doing pull-ups, LOL - have forced myself NOT to do them for a while, since they were adding too much width and depth to my back...Be nice when I start doing them again...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think lat pulldowns and pull ups are the only exercise I have to force myself to do...
Really?! Pulldowns feel great, imo, and with pull-ups they only get really annoying after 60+ lbs strapped on

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love doing pull-ups, LOL - have forced myself NOT to do them for a while, since they were adding too much width and depth to my back...Be nice when I start doing them again...
must be nice, width and depth is what i am looking to improve.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Really?! Pulldowns feel great, imo, and with pull-ups they only get really annoying after 60+ lbs strapped on
damn, 60lbs-how many reps?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like hammer strength pull downs. I really feel them working my lats. The others, not so much and just never really liked them much...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rows, rows, and more rows with some heavy deads and pull-ups=wings

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rows, rows, and more rows with some heavy deads and pull-ups=wings
This^

and some machines are dynamite. My mind to muscle link with my lats are awesome and I emplore everyone to achieve it.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
This^

and some machines are dynamite. My mind to muscle link with my lats are awesome and I emplore everyone to achieve it.
That's always been my best mind/muscle link too. I just find it easy with my lats for some reason. I'm working on establishing that link with my pecs! LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great workout today, rows, pull downs, cables, pull ups and more abs. i really feel it, feel nice and swole in my lats-fantastic!!!

tomorrow will be my last day on 1-andro, i have 8 left so gonna do 4/4.
that means i will be bumping the androhard to full dose at 3/3 on sunday.
started the 7-ke spray yesterday at 15 pumps am and 15 pm.
used wyked before workout today, the stim effect was better than yesterday-most noteable was improved endurance-started getting somewhat lethargic from the 1-andro so that was a big help.

effects so far-weight jumped way up, weighed in 7 pounds heavier than starting weight-probably holding water from stopping erase-hopefully it will balance out once the 7-ke and androhard kick in. nothing noticeable in strength so far, but endurance seem to be getting better-probably going to add a few pounds and an extra rep to my routine tomorrow since i am off tonight and will be fresh. oh yeah, mood seems to be really mellow-this seems to be the way i react to ph's, i get mellow at the start then get more aggressive as the cycle progresses.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-laying on a bench wearing ankle weights and doing leg raises is great for abs, my abs hurt like hell, lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw-laying on a bench wearing ankle weights and doing leg raises is great for abs, my abs hurt like hell, lol.
I bet :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
weight continues to go up, feeling kinda bloated. 1 more day of 1-andro then i can up the androhard to full dose. hopefully the androhard and 7-ke will take care of the bloating.
i increased weight on all lifts by 5 lbs accross the board, and had no problem-strength is going up.

btw-libido went up around 3 days into the 1-andro, and keeps going up. it is almost a distraction-ALMOST!!!:saevilw:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:bigok:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I was younger I lived by wide pullups. I'm starting to get back to them now because nothing IMO builds back width better.
got my taurus package today!!! it came after i was done weighted starclimbing, but i went ahead and tried 3 scoops of wyked and did 30 minutes on treadmil and more abs-really burned a huge amount of cals today!!! wyked is good stuff-people are going to really like it!! after cardio and abs i took a shower and used 20 sprays of 7-ke, let the fun begin...i have around three days of 1-andro left, then will bump the androhard to 3 caps 2xday.

gonna really need a dose of yellow thunder/phendrine before work tonight, i am pooped.:whiner:
Give it hell brotha!

I have to force myself to do eveything..:lol: kidding:blink:
i like pulldowns a lot more than pullups, but the pullups are much better at 210 than they were at 260, lol.:yup:
I bet!
Really looking forward to your contest pics!

Ya know, ive been doign these and for the sake of em i never thought about adding the ankle weights!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do these circus act hanging knee raises with inversion boots on my ankles and 10 lb plates hung in the hooks. It tears up my lower abs nicely.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do these circus act hanging knee raises with inversion boots on my ankles and 10 lb plates hung in the hooks. It tears up my lower abs nicely.
Dang if the "old" guys are still doing abs I guess I should atleast start :rofl:

Does this make up for it?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
:fingersx:Kill it tom, I am very interested to see what you think of androhard *hand on wallet* this log will be the deciding factor for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:fingersx:Kill it tom, I am very interested to see what you think of androhard *hand on wallet* this log will be the deciding factor for me.
well, today was last day of the 1-andro. i bump up the androhard to 3/3 tomorrow. i was really tired today, so i took 2 scoops of wyked and took the dog to the park for a 45 minutes jog/walk. really nice to be able to get outside on a nice day-the dog freakin loved it, lol.

so starting tomorrow:

3 caps androhard/15 sprays 7-ke, am.
3 caps androhard/12-15 sprays 7-ke pm.
wyked as needed.
yellow thunder/phenedrine before work.

still focusing on lats and abs, nifs has tons of machines so i am gonna try some different stuff tomorrow. appetite has been insane-weight is up 10 freaking pounds!!! still feel bloated, :blink:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gonna add them-thanks!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seriously must be the only one that is meh towards Jamie Eason.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must be getting old because she can do "Meh" all night!!:firedevil:

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I agree, She ain't all that.
i just googled her, i didnt know who she was, she hot dont get me wrong but too much muscle mass and tone for me. not really into that when it comes to females.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just googled her, i didnt know who she was, she hot dont get me wrong but too much muscle mass and tone for me. not really into that when it comes to females.
You have to remember that she is in photo shoot shape here. I would like to see what she looks like normally. I myself like a bigger, full bodied lady with alot of curves!

View attachment 37960

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to remember that she is in photo shoot shape here. I would like to see what she looks like normally...
Jamie maintains photoshoot condition/shape all the time, so for her, that is "normal". Sometimes she may come in a little harder, but she stays lean like that all the time.

~Rosie~

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That takes some discipline to do that year round. Pays the bills though.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That takes some discipline to do that year round. Pays the bills though.
You forget that when it's a LIFESTYLE, staying lean is relatively easy, really.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What was this thread about again? Whatever it is it's upping my libido nicely!

I've never thought of ankle weights for leg raises Tom. Good idea. I do hanging leg raises and hook a small DB between my feet. That's f'n brutal!
man weighted leg raises will put a hurting on the abs.

worked 14 hour shifts yesterday and today, endurance and energy levels are up. i took 3 scoops of wyked and got in a decent workout even after working a long shift-very happy about that!!! was able to handle the 5 pound increase on the lifts so i may either add more poundage or reps next time. bloating seems to be down, weight dropped 3 pounds-happy about that also. it seems upping dose on androhard has made a difference-now at 3/3.

so far:
some increase in strength.
decreased bloating
still showing a 7lb increase in weight.
muscles seem to be fuller, but as of now lacking the definition i am shooting for.
decent increase in energy and endurance.
no sides whatever.

dosing:
androhard 3 caps am/3 caps pm
7-ke 20 sprays am/20 sprays pm
ecdy 3 caps daily.
wyked preworkout-3 scoops.
yellow thunder/phenedrine 1 cap each before work
shift 2 caps before bed
purple wraath/psyko 1 scoop each intra-1 scoop each at work
vasolate postworkout.
golden gains 2 scoops at work.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's one hell of a supps list:blink:
i didn't list the staples:
multi
vitd
fish oil
krill
vit-e
SAMe
test cyp.
liv-a-new
lclt
plcar
alcar

sure i am missing a few, lol.:veryhappy:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
i didn't list the staples:
multi
vitd
fish oil
krill
vit-e
SAMe
test cyp.
liv-a-new
lclt
plcar
alcar

sure i am missing a few, lol.:veryhappy:
Starting to look like one of JD's stacks! :yup:

I so love that your "Staples" include test cyp. Hahaha.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah the test cry under staple makes my day.

also what do you guys think/ know of creatine nitrite?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I wont mind later in life when it is included in my list of "staples."

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you calling me old???

lol.

was very tired after work today, decided to get some rest and try to get some extra sleep. bloating definately is much improved. muscles are really swole and starting to see some of the definition i am looking for. while nothing extradinary happening yet, this early in the cycle i am pleased with what i am seeing.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Aha I was just about to say my stack is smaller right now lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
seriously, i have been injecting test cyp so long now it really feels like a staple. i look at it like someone with high blood presure would their bp pill-maintenance.