androhard/1-andro/7-ke/wyked/and a few other goodies.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In on the log...that looks like a sick stack!

I def gotta get my hands on that 7KE sometime in the near future too.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7-KE has currently all sold out. There is a talk of another batch, and if so, then get on it ASAP, or else you might miss out.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In on the log...that looks like a sick stack!

i think it is sold out-and not sure if there will be another run??? i'll let you know if i hear anything!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7-KE has currently all sold out. There is a talk of another batch, and if so, then get on it ASAP, or else you might miss out.

~Rosie~
Good to know then...Im not ready to use it, but once its out I know to stock up at least.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

~Rosie~
Oh man I was going to pick some of that up. Didn't know it was a one shot deal! dang

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man I was going to pick some of that up. Didn't know it was a one shot deal! dang
There might be one more run made - don't despair yet, Chris :trink26:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now you can start T :head:
lol-thanks, celc!!!

not much to report today. energy is still high considering the hours i have been working, and i am starting to see more definition. weight today was down another pound, so i guess i am losing water weight. btw-libido is in the critical stage, any higher and it's chernobyl time.

going weighted stairclimbing after work tomorrow, then try and fit some rows and ab work in. my abs seem to respond better if i do them last???

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol-thanks, celc!!!

not much to report today. energy is still high considering the hours i have been working, and i am starting to see more definition. weight today was down another pound, so i guess i am losing water weight. btw-libido is in the critical stage, any higher and it's chernobyl time.

going weighted stairclimbing after work tomorrow, then try and fit some rows and ab work in. my abs seem to respond better if i do them last???

I really need to try some of that stair climbing once my back is up and running, sounds like a great workout, hope you have a great stairclimbing workout tomorrow :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really need to try some of that stair climbing once my back is up and running, sounds like a great workout, hope you have a great stairclimbing workout tomorrow :D
thanks, jd. weighted stairclimbing is very strenous, if i hadn't started it years ago i doubt i would try it today. if i take time off from doing it, it's hell to get back into it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
was very tired after work, but took 3 scoops of wyked and headed downtown for weighted stairclimbing. made 4 trips, all things considered a very decent workout.

some things of note:
sleep seems deeper
appetite is decreased?
up 5lbs but starting to see increased definition:yup:
libido is cranking at warp speed:saevilw:
energy and endurance are both up
feels like strength is slowly increasing-nothing major, but steady.
no sides

looking at the bottle of androhard i would judge it to be more than half full, so i am pleased with progress so far-although i would hope better things are still ahead to justify the price tag.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was very tired after work, but took 3 scoops of wyked and headed downtown for weighted stairclimbing. made 4 trips, all things considered a very decent workout.

some things of note:
sleep seems deeper
appetite is decreased?
up 5lbs but starting to see increased definition:yup:
libido is cranking at warp speed:saevilw:
energy and endurance are both up
feels like strength is slowly increasing-nothing major, but steady.
no sides

looking at the bottle of androhard i would judge it to be more than half full, so i am pleased with progress so far-although i would hope better things are still ahead to justify the price tag.
Halfway through, things are looking good!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Halfway through, things are looking good!
yeah, after being on erase for more than 3 months i had some initial water weight gain/bloat, when i stopped using the erase. but between the androhard and 7-ke things are getting much better.:veryhappy:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, after being on erase for more than 3 months i had some initial water weight gain/bloat, when i stopped using the erase. but between the androhard and 7-ke things are getting much better.:veryhappy:
I know what you mean and are missing my Erase terribly - hoping I get more soon!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a great workout at home in my basement gym this morning. i can definately say strength is up. lats are starting to pop and some definition is really starting to show. libido is still way up, and that means my mood is also very good-they seem to go together, lol. still up 5lbs but looking leaner than at the start. tried seated db snatches with a shrug at the start-thanks tommahawk, really feeling them in the delts. not so much a pump, but muscle fullness is becomming very visible-i think the effects of androhard are starting to show, again it isn't overwhelming, but it is gradual improvement.

really liking the wyked at 3 scoops-nice kick in the ass.

can't say for sure the role 7-ke is playing yet, but i am looking leaner-particularly on my sides, starting to look more narrow in the waist.:yup:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
That's all sounding good! I was really hoping to try the 7KE. Hopefully I catch it if they do another run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's all sounding good! I was really hoping to try the 7KE. Hopefully I catch it if they do another run.
easy said it takes a week or so to see results from the 7-ke, but i am kinda sure it is working already-starting to get excited about this stack-started slow but nice steady progress!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe it was just a week before I noticed it in the mirror and you see the difference sooner. Its a pity, I can't apply it today as I got pretty severe sunburn yesterday

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been very busy-working overtime, the holiday....and my son just announced his engagement to his long time girlfriend!!!

the good thing about running a log is it keeps me motivated to get to the gym and get a workout in when otherwise i might be tempted to miss one.

weight continues to hold at +5lbs while gradually looking leaner. i think this week will be where i see results in a big way, feel like the androhard and 7-ke are starting to fully kickin. going to tighten up the diet this week and get 3 fullbody workouts in at the gym, along with arm and chest, cardio in my basement gym.

almost out of yellow thunder, but ntbm was nice enough to be sending me a bottle of adderral.

the wyked seems to be working real well, very nice boost.

been taking 3 caps of ecdy daily, 1 cap with 3 high protein meals.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been very busy-working overtime, the holiday....and my son just announced his engagement to his long time girlfriend!!!

the good thing about running a log is it keeps me motivated to get to the gym and get a workout in when otherwise i might be tempted to miss one.

weight continues to hold at +5lbs while gradually looking leaner. i think this week will be where i see results in a big way, feel like the androhard and 7-ke are starting to fully kickin. going to tighten up the diet this week and get 3 fullbody workouts in at the gym, along with arm and chest, cardio in my basement gym.
Congrats on the family news :)

Logs are great for accountability, yes, and so that you can receive encouragement and support in the tough times. It always helps sometimes to know that you're not alone, that people care and stand behind you!

Go get it, Tom!

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the family news :)

Logs are great for accountability, yes, and so that you can receive encouragement and support in the tough times. It always helps sometimes to know that you're not alone, that people care and stand behind you!

Go get it, Tom!

~Rosie~
you're the best, thanks rosie!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

almost out of yellow thunder, but ntbm was nice enough to be sending me a bottle of adderral.

the wyked seems to be working real well, very nice boost.

been taking 3 caps of ecdy daily, 1 cap with 3 high protein meals.

Hey Tom have you been stacking the Yellow Thunder and Wyked together :O, that would be crazy, but I know you can take a stim or 2 lol

Hows the Ecdy treating ya? I've thought about maybe giving it a try.

Logs def help overall progress, keep killin it Tom!

Congrats to the new soon to be daughter in law :veryhappy:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey Tom have you been stacking the Yellow Thunder and Wyked together :O, that would be crazy, but I know you can take a stim or 2 lol

Hows the Ecdy treating ya? I've thought about maybe giving it a try.

Logs def help overall progress, keep killin it Tom!

Congrats to the new soon to be daughter in law :veryhappy:
just been using yellow thunder/phendrine at work then wyked after work before workout, so there may be some carryover.
i like the ecdy and am ordering another 2 bottles.
yup-here i am logging when there are about 50 other things i need to get done, lol.
my future daughter in law is a beautiful girl who really loves and treats my son very well-i told him he did really well!!!!:yup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a good workout in my basement gym today. mostly arms and chest with abs and cardio thrown in, endurance is very good! leanness in waist is improving and the extra work on back is starting to pay off. still up 5lbs but looking dry, the andrhard and 7-ke has taken care of the bloating.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's some great news!!!:yup:
Yeppers :yup:

had a good workout in my basement gym today. mostly arms and chest with abs and cardio thrown in, endurance is very good! leanness in waist is improving and the extra work on back is starting to pay off. still up 5lbs but looking dry, the andrhard and 7-ke has taken care of the bloating.
Can't complain with progress - sounds good so far, Tom. Those extra pounds will go soon enough (if it's fat) :)

~Rosie~

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, your improvements are sounding really good bro.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just been using yellow thunder/phendrine at work then wyked after work before workout, so there may be some carryover.
i like the ecdy and am ordering another 2 bottles.
yup-here i am logging when there are about 50 other things i need to get done, lol.
my future daughter in law is a beautiful girl who really loves and treats my son very well-i told him he did really well!!!!:yup:
Have you checked out the new Ecdysterone product LG is coming out with Sub Sterone, I see it up for pre-sale at Nutra, I think I will give it a go!

I'm happy for you and your family, it's great to hear you have a new wonderful daughter in law added to the family :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you checked out the new Ecdysterone product LG is coming out with Sub Sterone, I see it up for pre-sale at Nutra, I think I will give it a go!

I'm happy for you and your family, it's great to hear you have a new wonderful daughter in law added to the family :)
I'll be trying this :)

Tom, congrats on the future daughter in law. My dad was blessed with 3 boys and when I proposed to my Gf he was supper excited about it. The man always wanted a daughter. Every time i talk to him He tells me I better take care of her. I'm like WTF who side are you on!?! Lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Hey congrats on the growing family Tom! Great news indeed.

You've got me thinking about Ecdy now. I just have to decide whether to grab the Iforce stuff quick or preorder the LG stuff...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've heard ecdy doesn't do much. Anyone think otherwise?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard ecdy doesn't do much. Anyone think otherwise?
Sitting on the same fence as you here Big Black. I know the bioavailability is an issue so this sublingual by LG does look interesting.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard ecdy doesn't do much. Anyone think otherwise?[/QUOTE

I am in love with the stuff. The whole "it doesn't work" has been debunked and the reason ecdy has a bad rep is due to companies using low grade ecdy in a prop blend that is extremely UNDER dosed. However, I do believe there are non responders and some respond better to different forms of ecdy. IMO Ecdymorph that I force uses is far better then any other type of ecdy. Shiiit 99% pure ecdymorph cost over $3,000 for a kilo gram.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think the ecdy from i-force is having an effect, but went ahead and ordered some lg sub to go with all the i-force i have.

recomp is going well, starting to pop in the right places and getting leaner where i need to. continuing to focus on back and waist-tomorrow is weighted stairclimbing, so i should burn off a ton of cals.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think the ecdy from i-force is having an effect, but went ahead and ordered some lg sub to go with all the i-force i have.

recomp is going well, starting to pop in the right places and getting leaner where i need to. continuing to focus on back and waist-tomorrow is weighted stairclimbing, so i should burn off a ton of cals.
I'm gonna be getting some LG ecdy also. I think the only sups I'm gonna use for my show will be creatine, BCAA and ecdy maybe bulk ArA if I can find a good source. Oh and of course insulin mimickers :)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be giving one of the ecdys a go and give them a fair review.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sitting on the same fence as you here Big Black. I know the bioavailability is an issue so this sublingual by LG does look interesting.
I like that companies make attempts to improve absorption with different carriers, different delivery methods, etc. At the same time, I've never noticed much difference other than that the new stuff usually costs more :laugh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like that companies make attempts to improve absorption with different carriers, different delivery methods, etc. At the same time, I've never noticed much difference other than that the new stuff usually costs more :laugh:
aha-but look what topical delivery did for formestane, lol. and pp did improve oral delivery of formestane with the lv-still not up to par with td but a vast improvement, imo. jury is still out on the andro series delivery-but being non-methyl is a big plus.

the 7-ke topical is way better than oral 7-keto, imo.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
aha-but look what topical delivery did for formestane, lol. and pp did improve oral delivery of formestane with the lv-still not up to par with td but a vast improvement, imo. jury is still out on the andro series delivery-but being non-methyl is a big plus.

the 7-ke topical is way better than oral 7-keto, imo.
I dont know.. So far I think the new Liquavade delivery has come through as advertised. Being non-methyl is a big plus indeed ; )

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont know.. So far I think the new Liquavade delivery has come through as advertised. Being non-methyl is a big plus indeed ; )
to soon for me to say....i am liking it indeed, but still reserving judgement-still have at least a week, maybe 10 days left. i will admit, the results seem to be improving with time!!!

has anyone ran androhard for 6-8 weeks? i am getting the feeling that results would keep getting better in that time frame.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to soon for me to say....i am liking it indeed, but still reserving judgement-still have at least a week, maybe 10 days left. i will admit, the results seem to be improving with time!!!

has anyone ran androhard for 6-8 weeks? i am getting the feeling that results would keep getting better in that time frame.
Had someone vested to run it for 20+ weeks, but something came up. To be honest since you are on HRT I could see you running it 12 weeks or more without issues. Only possible issue would be estrogen levels getting too low, so 6-8 weeks wouldn't be a problem.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had someone vested to run it for 20+ weeks, but something came up. To be honest since you are on HRT I could see you running it 12 weeks or more without issues. Only possible issue would be estrogen levels getting too low, so 6-8 weeks wouldn't be a problem.
not seeing any signs of estrogen being low as of now, i think i had some rebound effect at 1st coming off a long run of erase-that seems to be under control now though. very tempted to get another bottle.

following other logs, it seems that androhard is taking longer to fully kickin for me than it has for others-is that due to being on trt, and coming off an ai- possibly. but effects are just starting to get to where i was expecting.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not seeing any signs of estrogen being low as of now, i think i had some rebound effect at 1st coming off a long run of erase-that seems to be under control now though. very tempted to get another bottle.

following other logs, it seems that androhard is taking longer to fully kickin for me than it has for others-is that due to being on trt, and coming off an ai- possibly. but effects are just starting to get to where i was expecting.
Probably the AI, since early effects are associated with a leaning out effect and increased vascularity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Probably the AI, since early effects are associated with a leaning out effect and increased vascularity.
indeed......the leaning out and vascularity are becoming more apparent!!!! muscle pump and fullness along with much improved libido were the 1st things i noticed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outside of its price, I would be interested in a 12 week cycle of androhard

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Outside of its price, I would be interested in a 12 week cycle of androhard
it is very tempting.......real close to pulling the trigger on a 2nd bottle.