SSJ4GOD plays with IML AndroHard

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Big thanks to @WesleyInman for this amazing opportunity.

for those of you who don’t know, Andro Hard is a newly arrived oral r-dhea/epiandro product.
More information can be found here https://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/andro-hard/

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 226.4lbs

Goals: hoping to get a nice cut done while maintaining as much strength as possible. I respond really well to epiandro but I’m pretty much new with r-dhea. I’m excited to see what can be accomplished!

Training: training for this is going to be high reps to get volume volume volume. I do cardio 5 days a week and lift 5 days a week. Also, every day I do push-ups and sit-ups.

Diet: Low Carb with IF at a 18 hour fasting window and 6 hour eating window.

Supplementation:
Andro Hard 1 cap twice a day (7am and 4PM)
Animal pak for a multivitamin
Pre-workout

this will be my first hormonal cycle since getting off TRT 7-8 months ago.

I always workout fasted which generally hurts my strength a bit so we will see what this product can do to help that.

log starts tomorrow. I was going to start it today but ended up having to shovel quite a bit more snow for quite a lot longer than I would have liked. Log will include workouts, what I ate, daily weigh ins, as well as thoughts and feelings.

thanks for following along!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Big thanks to @WesleyInman for this amazing opportunity.

for those of you who don’t know, Andro Hard is a newly arrived oral r-dhea/epiandro product.
More information can be found here https://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/andro-hard/

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 226.4lbs

Goals: hoping to get a nice cut done while maintaining as much strength as possible. I respond really well to epiandro but I’m pretty much new with r-dhea. I’m excited to see what can be accomplished!

Training: training for this is going to be high reps to get volume volume volume. I do cardio 5 days a week and lift 5 days a week. Also, every day I do push-ups and sit-ups.

Diet: Low Carb with IF at a 18 hour fasting window and 6 hour eating window.

Supplementation:
Andro Hard 1 cap twice a day (7am and 4PM)
Animal pak for a multivitamin
Pre-workout

this will be my first hormonal cycle since getting off TRT 7-8 months ago.

I always workout fasted which generally hurts my strength a bit so we will see what this product can do to help that.

log starts tomorrow. I was going to start it today but ended up having to shovel quite a bit more snow for quite a lot longer than I would have liked. Log will include workouts, what I ate, daily weigh ins, as well as thoughts and feelings.

thanks for following along!
Heck yeah following along, excited to see your results and response to the product!

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So many people workout fasted. I don't know how you do it. I've tried it several times but I always feel weak and have nausea.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So many people workout fasted. I don't know how you do it. I've tried it several times but I always feel weak and have nausea.
If I don’t take a preworkout I feel pretty blah but with a decently dosed preworkout the appetite suppressant effect helps a ton and I never get nauseous. I also frequently fast and am always doing some form of IF so the body does get used to it

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I don’t take a preworkout I feel pretty blah but with a decently dosed preworkout the appetite suppressant effect helps a ton and I never get nauseous. I also frequently fast and am always doing some form of IF so the body does get used to it
Yeah I've tried it with a pre-workout but I think taking the pre-workout on an empty stomach might be what was contributing to me feeling nauseous. It works for a lot of people but just doesn't seem to work well for me.

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
(y)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shameless tagging:
@Prince @Smont @Afi140 @LeanEngineer @Renew1 @xR1pp3Rx
@BCseacow83
more to be added
In on this for sure!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 1:
AM Weight: 227
Took a cap of andro hard at 8 am and preworkout at 9:15 am. Really sore from all the shoveling I did yesterday lol 😂 Second Cap will be taken at 4pm.

Workout:
15 minutes on the treadmill at 15% incline and a speed of 3-3.5mph followed by 5 minutes at 5% incline with a speed of 2.5mph. 20 minutes total. Machine said 275 calories burned.

Barbell Bench:
Empty Bar for 100 reps (it’s a good warmup)

Incline Dumbell Flys:
15lbs x 50reps x 2 sets
25lbs x 10 reps x 10 sets

Chest Press Machine:
45lbs x 25 reps x 4 sets
30lbs x 10 reps x 10 sets

Dumbbell chest press:

Dips
5 reps x 5 sets

Bonus: My daughter has challenged her and myself to do 10 push-ups an hour for 12 hours a day and increasing push-ups by 1 an hour each week. So I will be doing that as well because why not!? Lol

it’s only day 1 but I am excited and feel good.

extra note: some pills don’t feel great on an empty stomach (nausea) but had no issues with Andro Hard

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bonus: My daughter has challenged her and myself to do 10 push-ups an hour for 12 hours a day and increasing push-ups by 1 an hour each week. So I will be doing that as well because why not!? Lol
That sounds like David Goggins talking! :ROFLMAO:

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 2:
AM weight: 226.6
Woke up this morning feeling pretty good. Andro Hard with the spicy looking red caps are a sore to behold in the morning! Gym was closed due to a power outage so at home workout it was! Got a great pump.

30 minutes on treadmill 0% incline at 3mph with 15lb weight vest

Standing dumbell curls:

8lbs x 50 reps x 2 sets

15lbs x 25 reps x 5 sets

12lbs x 25 reps x 2 sets

10lbs x 25 reps x 2 sets

8lbs x 25 reps x 2 sets

5 lbs x 100 reps x 1 set

Seated Hammer curls:

15lbs x 10 reps x 10 sets

5lbs x 100 reps x 1 set

Kettlebell swings:

40lbs x 10 reps x 10 sets

Still doing 10 pushups every hour on the hour from 8am to 7pm. Might add sit-ups or at least crunches or some ab movement to the mix next week. Definitely trying to focus on form all around so it really hits the core.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still doing 10 pushups every hour on the hour from 8am to 7pm. Might add sit-ups or at least crunches or some ab movement to the mix next week. Definitely trying to focus on form all around so it really hits the core.
I remember when I would go away and not have access to equipment and had an itch to workout I would do 10 push-ups, then 10 sit-ups, then 10 push-ups, then 10 sit-ups, etc etc without rest until I would finally fail. It was actually a pretty decent upper body and core workout.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had my high school aged sons do 10 push ups for every set of commercials when they were watching TV. I would join them.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That guy is hilarious to me lol I think because he speaks almost robotic at times.

but hey, body adaptations. I enjoy muscular endurance training a lot. But goggins is a freak. He lost his humanity a long time ago lol
Agreed. I want to say he did like 7k+ pull ups in one day for the record amount in one day.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Apologies for not fully staying on top of posting. With all the snow and ice, life has been a little bit of an issue. Not only dealing with my drive way but my elderly neighbors driveway as well. Then having to shovel around the houses to the oil tank filling areas. I’m ready for summer lol.

big feelings this week for androhard.

my mood has noticeably increased. I have noticed a pretty steep increase in anxiety at night despite taking my which I never get from epiandro so I’m going to assume that’s how I react to r-andro? It’s something I can deal with but it definitely brought on a couple panic attacks. From what I can tell r-andro is supposed to help anxiety so that’s probably just my body being weird with it. I do tend to have opposite reactions to things (example, regular unisom doesn’t make me tired at all and actually somehow makes me restless. Doctor calls it a paradoxical reaction. Lol. So if you are wired weird like me, anxiety might be an issue.
Energy during the day is great and aggression during harder sets has increased. I can definitely push through more pain. Sleep has been affected a bit from the anxiety reaction but seems to be leveling out.

For pumps and gym performance I am very impressed so far! I’m on very low carbs for cutting and I still get great pumps and my muscular endurance continues to increase. I feel just generally stronger and my recovery between sets has been getting better and better. I have been having noticeable increases in sweating and my wife has been cuddling me more because of heat lol. Noticed some new cuts on my delts which is nice.

Joints do not hurt but def

Appetite has slightly increased but not anything that has me running out for ice cream or anything like that.

my thought on the product so far:
It’s definitely stronger than epiandro alone. I feel like r-andro is the stronger product. So having both in one is a great thing. I received two bottles of the product so I will be running the one bottle per label instructions at 2 caps a day and the second bottle with be 4 caps a day.

my diet has been pretty solid. Eating on a 20 hour fast 4 hour feed window. I normally stick to eggs, steak, and greens 🥬. Last night I had bacon cheese burgers wrapped in lettuce.

I have been upping my cardio pretty significantly. I usually knock out 30-45 minutes now on the treadmill with the majority of it being on 15% incline and always at 3mph. I drop it down to 2mph when I need some water but only for that time and that’s it.

next week I’m adding in some kettlebell work and I’m going to be adding in some punching bag work too.

I will start posting daily again at least until the next snow storm 😖

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Eating on a 20 hour fast 4 hour feed window.
Dang that would be tough for me but probably adds a lot of convenience by only having to eat in that 4 hour window versus all throughout the day.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dang that would be tough for me but probably adds a lot of convenience by only having to eat in that 4 hour window versus all throughout the day.
The longer you do it, the easier it becomes. I always do IF and just move the window based on my goals. So for bulking I would have the typical 16 hour fast and 8 hour window.

But tiny adjustments become easier so it's super easy to add another hour or so.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Took a rest day today. I torched my legs yesterday with reps after reps on leg press, leg extension, leg curls, kettlebell, etc and have been wobbly all day today. I did get in a good walk though through stores because the wife is on a 100% cotton clothing kick so I just walked around the stores while she shopped.

Picked up some new running shoes as I'm adding in some sprints to my routine.

I had myself a nice hot Epsom salt bath and got a meditation in. During the day Mentally I'm in a great place honestly. The androhard is definitely giving me some extra pep. Had some intense dreams of the erotic nature and libido today has been very high.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh forgot to add! I slipped on some ice a few days ago and broke the phone on my pocket 😭. I got a new one a red magic 9 pro. The phone is fast as fluck boi!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I intermittently fast for 3 hours between every meal And then I do a 6-8 hour fast at night.
Now that I can do :ROFLMAO:

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today is the two week point. All I have to say is libido libido libido. R-andro continues to really impress me. Seems to have a much stronger DHT push vs epiandro and androhard has both! The nighttime anxiety issues continue but they have gotten better so it's probably just my body adjusting.

For libido alone, this product is worth it.

Despite being low carbs I'm surprisingly not flat.

The biggest improvement for me has been the reduction in my puffy nipples. I have tried td epiandro direct on the chest and everything in between and this has been the biggest improvement in my day to day chest appearance. Honestly my puffy nips is a big issue mentally for me so the fact that this stuff helps as much as it does is amazing. I am curious to see how much this increases when I up my dose after the first bottle.

Today I did a 3 mile ruck (40lbs) on the treadmill. Felt fantastic. Then went to the gym and bombed chest and triceps today. On single rope pulldowns my triceps felt amazing. This stuff definitely gives you that extra push in the gym.

Shoulders are feeling good but dry on movements. Not unbearable but something to be aware of.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yesterday and today have been it gentleman. When I say this stuff kicked, it kicked. Nighttime anxiety has subsided almost completely which I am very very happy about. The amount of sweat my body is producing is absolutely shocking. A few mins on the treadmill and it's coming like rain lol

I have been waking up with some night sweats the last couple of nights. Not a big deal but something to note.

When I say recovery time between sets is almost non-existent I mean it. My cardio has been the limiting factor lmao 🤣. My muscles will be ready to go but I'll still be trying to catch my breath.

I train high reps and I notice I can push through the lactic burn quite easily now.

Unlike @BCseacow83 I have noticed an increase in soreness but that's probably a difference in training style.

I am down .8lbs so far when taking a daily average. My midsection is slowly but surely tightening up. Arms look and feel fantastic. I feel much much stronger vs day 1.

Only negatives that remain are some joint issues which if I was pushing heavy weight would probably be a bigger issue than it is now.

Today I almost lost it on a dude at the gym and bad drivers have been setting me off more than usual. lol so the aggression is starting to spill over into every day life a bit lol.

The sex drive is incredible. Wife doesn't like it lol she says it's too much.

I take my blood pressure everyday and at my current dose it hasn't changed noticably (no spikes or anything).

R-dhea is something else.

Taking two caps of androhard a day is 200mgs of r-dhea and 100mgs of epiandro. I love epiandro and have done low doses and ridiculous doses of it in the past. At two caps a day this feels better than 600mgs of epiandro easily

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds great. Can’t wait to get back into lifting and give it a try

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds great. Can’t wait to get back into lifting and give it a try
I can't recommend it enough. It's a solid ph option. Solo is great for strength and aggression. Stacking it is definitely an option too. Definitely grab yourself a bottle or two

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Unlike @BCseacow83 I have noticed an increase in soreness but that's probably a difference in training style.
I have also experienced that with epi and dhea products but I associated it with higher output sessions, moving more weight, and growing in general

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have also experienced that with epi and dhea products but I associated it with higher output sessions, moving more weight, and growing in general
Agreed. I train high reps so this product helping me push harder and longer results in increased soreness. This product is really legit though

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I unfortunately have to take an unscheduled rest day today as I am having some stomach troubles (kid gave me a stomach bug, it's not the product at all). Mentally I feel great. I slept pretty good with the exception of bathroom trips. On a positive note, hopefully it helps me lose some more weight lol 😂😂😂

What sucks is having random stiffys while feeling not so well haha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I unfortunately have to take an unscheduled rest day today as I am having some stomach troubles (kid gave me a stomach bug, it's not the product at all). Mentally I feel great. I slept pretty good with the exception of bathroom trips. On a positive note, hopefully it helps me lose some more weight lol 😂😂😂

What sucks is having random stiffys while feeling not so well haha
That sucks. I always hate when I get in a good groove and then a bump comes a long the road and I get sick.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hit the gym for leg day light today because umm..I didn't want to poop my pants. Sorry I'm just not that hardcore lmao 🤣. But interestingly enough this was the first day where my friend asked me if I was taking anything new.

I feel solid walking around. I'm in such a feel good stage right now. My well-being is really high and I'm enjoying every second of this cycle. No signs of toxicity or any negative side effects honestly.

I'm curious to see if that will change when I double the dose using the next bottle.

My oldest daughter (12) has been doing some lifts with me and she is starting jiu jitsu next week. The place has a whole strength and condition area too so that might become my new gym maybe and as a benefit I get to do jiu jitsu again.

Keynotes so far:
- R-dhea for me is amazing. I'm not sure I will ever go back to just epiandro and that's a big deal because I love epiandro but r-dhea just seems so much better as the main compound.
- at my current dose, this product is effective solo but I could see it shine a lot more stacking it as well.
- the lack of sides (especially not raising blood pressure really) makes this an ideal product for many many people.
-pumps and gym performance are fantastic and it definitely feels like I am taking something (which you know is important because sometimes you don't know if a product is working)

Tldr: I love this stuff so far

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It happens luckily it's just one of those 24hr bugs.
Last time I was sick I had covid and the time before that food poisoning. After 24 hours the food poisoning was gone and I was down like 10 lbs. Magic weight loss for sure :ROFLMAO:

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great log. Loving the feedback and happy you are happy :)

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Last time I was sick I had covid and the time before that food poisoning. After 24 hours the food poisoning was gone and I was down like 10 lbs. Magic weight loss for sure :ROFLMAO:
Maybe a month or so ago I got food poisoning at a Mexican restaurant. It was awful. I will take a 24 hr bug over food poisoning any day. But will take anything over a sore throat lol that’s the absolute worst for me

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe a month or so ago I got food poisoning at a Mexican restaurant. It was awful. I will take a 24 hr bug over food poisoning any day. But will take anything over a sore throat lol that’s the absolute worst for me
At least it's gone after 24 hours. When I had covid it stuck around for like a week and a half.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Both yesterday and today I have woken up in sweat but…. I wake up feeling damn good. I’m not sure why the sweat but it is what it is. My hips have been hurting when waking up but that happens to me when my electrolytes get messed up from over sweating so I will be incorporating some more electrolytes before bed and during workouts. I am very very excited to bump this dose up when I start the next bottle.

did a 5 mile walk yesterday and today at the indoor track. Hit some kettlebells before I saw myself out. Because I’m feeling so great I’m am very excited about doing chest day tomorrow.

Got another storm coming tonight so more shoveling for me :( sad…got home today to find out my wife’s great grandmother passed away this morning. So we have been helping her grandmother with arraignments and such. She was 97 and they started her on morphine a day ago so anyone who knows a thing or two knows that it’s never long once the morphine starts. Long happy life though. Asking for a quick prayer for anyone who reads this.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Both yesterday and today I have woken up in sweat but…. I wake up feeling damn good. I’m not sure why the sweat but it is what it is. My hips have been hurting when waking up but that happens to me when my electrolytes get messed up from over sweating so I will be incorporating some more electrolytes before bed and during workouts. I am very very excited to bump this dose up when I start the next bottle.

did a 5 mile walk yesterday and today at the indoor track. Hit some kettlebells before I saw myself out. Because I’m feeling so great I’m am very excited about doing chest day tomorrow.

Got another storm coming tonight so more shoveling for me :( sad…got home today to find out my wife’s great grandmother passed away this morning. So we have been helping her grandmother with arraignments and such. She was 97 and they started her on morphine a day ago so anyone who knows a thing or two knows that it’s never long once the morphine starts. Long happy life though. Asking for a quick prayer for anyone who reads this.
Sending a prayer along 🙏🏻

sounds like it has been treating you really well!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got a sweet treadmill session today. Crushed 360 calories According to the machine. Sweat was dripping like crazy. I sweat through everything I was wearing. My cardio has been feeling better since starting this product which is a great thing especially during cutting.

hit chest and was feeling amazing. Felt really strong. Did some close grip dumbell presses which I’m going to start incorporating more. Hit dumbell flys really hard until I felt something that wasn’t quite right. Got some tendon pain between my right pec and shoulder now. Not terrible but definitely noticeable so will have to train around that/watch it closely.

feeling really great. My body just feels harder.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys. Last few days have been pretty rough. Some family drama involving heirlooms with my wife’s great grandmother. Somebody in the family has sticky fingers it’s looking like. Then me and my family got the mucus and cough.
Muscle wise I feel great, just a really bad head cold and fatigue from being sick. Lost a pound over the last few days.

on the positives though, I’m feeling quite a bit better today so should be able to do full workouts again starting tomorrow/monday. I have a few more days left at 2 caps a day and then I’m going to do 4 caps a day for the remainder of the cycle. I’m excited. Just gotta pound this vitamin c to get better :)

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys. Last few days have been pretty rough. Some family drama involving heirlooms with my wife’s great grandmother. Somebody in the family has sticky fingers it’s looking like. Then me and my family got the mucus and cough.
Muscle wise I feel great, just a really bad head cold and fatigue from being sick. Lost a pound over the last few days.

on the positives though, I’m feeling quite a bit better today so should be able to do full workouts again starting tomorrow/monday. I have a few more days left at 2 caps a day and then I’m going to do 4 caps a day for the remainder of the cycle. I’m excited. Just gotta pound this vitamin c to get better :)
Sorry to hear about the family drama, that is never any fun and always a pain to deal with.

Hopefully the crud goes away fast and everyone starts to feel better!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finally got a decent workout in. Still congested but felt well enough to do a workout.

still feeling great (besides the sick stuff). My muscles feel tight and the pump comes easy.

no new sides to speak of. I will be upping my dose starting tomorrow to 4 caps a day.

things I’m going to be watching for are another potential anxiety spike and sweat level lol

strength feels phenomenal. I’m low carb and in a 500 cal deficit. Yet I feel strong every workout.
I can consistently knock out an extra set on most of my exercise movements and since I train high volume, that adds up.
As my congestion clears up, my workouts will go back to more cardio.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m low carb and in a 500 cal deficit. Yet I feel strong every workout.
Anytime you're in a deficit and feeling strong is a positive!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Went beast mode on chest and back today. Second day at 4 caps and wow wow wow….wow.

I’m now hot all the time, covered in sweat, and feeling great all at the same time lol. 😂

the rage within is getting a little bit harder to contain though. If you have a short temper, maybe stick to two caps. Little things set me off now especially today. So gotta be more mindful.

shoulders and elbows feel dry but 1) to be expected and 2) it’s not that bad but noticeable.

my puffy nips situation continues to improve and I’m really impressed with that aspect of this product.

anxiety spiked again last night but it wasn’t as bad as the first time around. Lots of anxiety but thankfully no panic attack this time.

I have swapped to OMAD the rest of this cycle and I’m upping my cardio to a full 60 minutes a day instead of my usual 30.

the wife grabbed my arm today and said I felt like a rock. so imma take that as a compliment lol

if you don’t mind sweat, what are you guys waiting for! R-dhea is awesome