SSJ4GOD goes Wild with Wild Thing Untamed

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright guys! It finally came! Thanks to @LeanEngineer and @Afi140 for the opportunity.

will be putting this stuff to the test. I have used the original wild thing and loved it. I am very curious how the removal of some ingredients will change the feel of the preworkout. First taste test and workout tomorrow!

Attachments

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys! It finally came! Thanks to @LeanEngineer and @Afi140 for the opportunity.

will be putting this stuff to the test. I have used the original wild thing and loved it. I am very curious how the removal of some ingredients will change the feel of the preworkout. First taste test and workout tomorrow!
nice brother! we are looking forward to it

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Heck yeah! I’ll be 2 scoopin for tomorrow morning’s session!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First impressions of one scoop before workout:

no clumping in the powder! I ran into this with the original so excited to see it’s all powder. And the scoop was perfectly on top!

mixability is easily one of the best. Basically zero foam, only had to shake the shaker for 10 seconds and no grit at the bottom of the glass.

flavor: I was given a chance to give them my flavor preference between the strawberry mango rush and the rocket pop flavor. I said surprise me and honestly I’m glad I did. I not actually a huge mango fan but the strawberry mango rush flavor is not overpowering and I would say delicious and as far as preworkouts go, this is seriously the best tasting least gritty one I have had. It’s that impressive!

will report back after my workout.

Attachments

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Workout thoughts:

energy 8/10: this isn’t at one scoop a super stim preworkout which I really appreciate and like about this product. But for what it is, the energy from this level of product was great. Sometimes too much energy and jitters subtracts from the focus category so I like the energy where its

Focus: 10/10: this is where this product shines. I suffer from brain fog pretty regularly and this was the first day in a while that I felt completely mentally alert and focused. I was skeptical because of the removal of Noopept, but this one outperforms the old formula. Fantastic.

Pump: 9/10: pretty great in my opinion. Today happened to be arm and shoulder day and I was starting to get the painful pumps towards the end of the workout lol. Pump is still there as of now.

BA tingles: 3/10: loved this. It was enough of a tingle to know it’s there but very ignorable and also it’s always a fantastic thing when the preworkout doesn’t make you want to scratch your eyes out lol 😂

things I don’t like:
1) Getting the mango scent out of my shaker seems quite hard lol
2) to each there own but I do wish they put methyl-b12 in the product instead of cyano.

overall thoughts about one scoop: To me this seems like the perfect every day preworkout. I could even see it being used to replace a daily energy drink or something. It tastes fantastic and no jitters at all. Clean energy but as stated, not over the top. Also Minimal tingles from BA! So far, this is a must buy in my opinion. I also want to add I workout on an empty stomach and sometimes energy drinks or any high stims make me feel nauseous a little bit. No issues with this one at all

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
overall thoughts about one scoop: To me this seems like the perfect every day preworkout.
I agree! One scoop is the sweat spot for sure!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Late start today but just mixed up two scoops. Added a full bottle of water instead of the 3/4 a bottle I used for one scoop. Flavor didn’t get noticeably stronger. Same fantastic mixability. Now I start my drive to the gym :)

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Judging by the spot on flavor of this strawberry mango rush, I really really want to try the bomb pop flavor!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok. Wow wow wow. Did some amazing cardio today. I usually crank the treadmill up to 15 incline and alternate between 2.5 and 4 miles an hour for 20 minutes. It felt like an absolute breeze with the energy and mental push the two scoops provided. Hit legs right after. Focused on leg presses but hit high volume for leg extensions and curls. Noticed more sweating than usual but I dig that.

two scoop thoughts: Much more energy than one scoop but very clean. Despite everything, no jitters at all. Pump was noticeable but not that much improved from one scoop. Focus and mental clarity is still 10/10 and honestly would be my primary reason for choosing this preworkout.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Final thoughts:

this preworkout definitely shines as an everyday preworkout/energy drinks. On my off days I normally drink a monster ultra but I honestly think this might replace that. Flavor is 10/10 and mixability is 10/10. The consistency is not chalky or anything. Honestly just seems like I’m drinking juice. Pump isn’t super super intense but it’s there and pretty noticeable. For the energy, it’s so smooth and clean that I do love it. No jitters no anxiety just a clean push. I did notice a little bit of a crash hours later but nothing that couldn’t be pushed through.
I would highly recommend purchasing this product and will be purchasing the rocket pop flavor next for sure!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Final thoughts:

this preworkout definitely shines as an everyday preworkout/energy drinks. On my off days I normally drink a monster ultra but I honestly think this might replace that. Flavor is 10/10 and mixability is 10/10. The consistency is not chalky or anything. Honestly just seems like I’m drinking juice. Pump isn’t super super intense but it’s there and pretty noticeable. For the energy, it’s so smooth and clean that I do love it. No jitters no anxiety just a clean push. I did notice a little bit of a crash hours later but nothing that couldn’t be pushed through.
I would highly recommend purchasing this product and will be purchasing the rocket pop flavor next for sure!
The rocket pop flavor is good, definitely tastes stronger at 2 scoops but not bad. Easily add more water to taste!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final thoughts:
For the energy, it’s so smooth and clean that I do love it. No jitters no anxiety just a clean push. I did notice a little bit of a crash hours later but nothing that couldn’t be pushed through.
we have ourselves a winner. my feelings exactly on the pre. appreciate the detailed reviews and pics brother. glad you enjoyed it and will be purchasing more.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The rocket pop flavor is good, definitely tastes stronger at 2 scoops but not bad. Easily add more water to taste!
yep i like the flavor so far myself.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the final review and glad you recommend it! Can't beat the rocket pop flavor!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right! 10 seconds in a shaker and boom. No issues, no clumps at the bottom of the shaker. No having to add water to get the bottom bits out. It’s easy
Frother in a cup of water mixes it up super easy as well!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know, I always say I’m going to buy one (my sister in law has one and it works so damn good)…but then I don’t. Lol
Got one as a stocking stuffer from "Santa" this year! :)

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok guys, last two days I have been using Wild Thing Untamed as an energy drink since I don’t workout on the weekends and I don’t drink coffee. I replaced my monster energy and Ghost energy drink (I alternate days on which energy drink I have) and can say that I feel much better using Wild Thing. Feels cleaner and focus is absolutely amazing.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ordered one of those electric frother’s off Amazon super cheap and has 2 attachments mixes protein and everything pretty easy, has a usb charger to re charge it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ordered one of those electric frother’s off Amazon super cheap and has 2 attachments mixes protein and everything pretty easy, has a usb charger to re charge it.
Definitely a good investment for as much as I use it every day :ROFLMAO: