SSJ4GOD puts Mitrazepine to the test! (Sponsored)

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey everyone. First thanks to @Mike Arnold for this opportunity. Being a sufferer of anxiety, I am always on the lookout for relief 😮💨. everything Mike puts out is absolute fire 🔥 MA Supps and MA Research are good to go so if you are on the fence, stop hesitating.
Anyways! Mitrazepine is a new upcoming product and Mike’s intro about it:
Mitrazepine

Hello, everyone! I finally received some samples of Mitrazepine. For those who are unaware, Mitrazepine is a combination of ingredients focusing on select, highly potent Kratom & Kava extracts. While Mitradopa has been formulated for day-time use, Mitrazepine is more suitable for use later in the day, when rest and relaxation are the primary goals. It provides both mood-boosting and anxiolytic effects. You might call it Mitradopa's nighttime cousin.

I am well versed in Kratom usage and have tried many different extracts. Per log instructions, 2 days will be taken between doses.
currently on Olympus Labs Alpha Bulk, animal pak, and TRT.

oh and if anyone has any specific questions about effects or the product in general, you can feel free to ask here or PM me directly.

oh also you can use discount code SMONT from @Smont for all your MA needs

Last edited:

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 1: February 25th
Dose: 4 caps
Experience: I actually took the caps earlier in the day as I was feeling extremely stressed out and on the verge of a panic attack (happens from time to time). Dosing 4 caps on a completely empty stomach at 12 in the afternoon. Zero nausea, zero burping. Effects took hold in about 20-30 minutes which I think is great. Cut all physical signs of anxiety for the next 4 hours and kept me fully relaxed right until bed time. I would say whatever kratom extract is being used seems to be of fantastic quality and the kava definitively has some synergy effect. I would say the relaxation induced by this product at 4 caps is on par with 10 caps of normal high quality kratom. Replacing 10 pills with 4 and having to use less kratom in general is a huge win in my book! Interesting note: I was relaxed but not sleepy or out of it. I felt pretty euphoric and calm and just happy. This is definitely a feel good product. Sleep was great but I will take the next dose later in the day to better assess how it affects sleep. However, it does fantastic at treating anxiety and even panic attack issues!!! Day 2 will be a 6 cap dose (up from this 4 cap dose) which will be taken tomorrow and posted about the following day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice .. following along.

Im new to the Kratom stuff .. when you dosed it at 12 when was your next meal ?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm interested, I already take Kratom daily I'm trying to cut back on (seems to be something I'm continously trying to do) but my anxiety has gone through the roof the last few months so that taper has gone the opposite direction. Therapy has helped a ton on bringing down my panic attacks and Klonopin usage. Just the other night I got another bad one laying in bed trying to fall asleep. I've gone from Klonopin 3-4 nights a week to now 2 max which feels incredible, but I want to get it down to one night max. Would be interesting to see how this worked having a tolerance to Kratom and also experiencing panic like yourself. If I could replace this with a nighttime dose of kratom & klonopin that'd be huge.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You know the way this makes me feel I’m not surprised it helps you with actual anxiety issues. It makes me feel euphoric thus far.

Following along homie.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok guys. So yesterday after a terrible day due to headache and early morning chills, was day 2 of dosing Mitrazepine. I finished eating my last meal at 3:45pm and popped 6 caps of these little guys at 7:30pm. Again, effects of relaxation and just being in a damn good mood started roughly 30 minutes post ingestion. Had a very enjoyable night and went to sleep at 10:30. Now…. While I was extremely relaxed, sleep didn’t come easy at all. When I can’t sleep, I usually start over stressing and eventually work into a panic attack. Luckily, the Mitrazepine prevented that from happening. The entire time laying down I was super relaxed, chill, and comfortable… but sleep was evasive. I would say I finally went to sleep at around 12:30 but…sleep was very deep and I woke up feeling very refreshed despite the insomnia which is unheard of for me. I know my body enough to know that for me, it was probably the euphoric feeling this product gives me not allowing me to go to bed. I’m going to see if 4 caps before bed affects me the same (maybe 6 was too much?) or if I would have to use this product during the day for anxiety. Going back to day one, I want to reiterate that 4 caps during the day is relaxing and euphoric but did not make me sleepy at all. Furthermore, even at 6 caps, there were zero gi issues at all. No nausea, no burps, nothing!
My plan going forward:
I have one 4 cap dose left and one 6 cap dose left.
In two days I will dose 4 caps before bed to see if that addresses the insomnia issue.
Two days after that, I will take 6 caps in the afternoon to assess the relaxing and euphoric properties of that dose during the day.
Current thoughts: As of now (and this might change based on my last two dosings coming up), I think dosing during stressful days is the best way of using this. Got a public speech or big business meeting? Got a date you’re nervous for? Robbing a bank? Just kidding 😂. But for 100% sure not even close to placebo, this stuff knocked out my daytime anxiety/panic more so than the propranolol I’m prescribed for performance anxiety and lasts a lot longer for that purpose.
I wish I had more to play around with more dosing schemes to be honest. @Mike Arnold
Any info on to when this will be available? Also any info on your kratom extracts line that I heard is coming would be appreciated too.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm interested, I already take Kratom daily I'm trying to cut back on (seems to be something I'm continously trying to do) but my anxiety has gone through the roof the last few months so that taper has gone the opposite direction. Therapy has helped a ton on bringing down my panic attacks and Klonopin usage. Just the other night I got another bad one laying in bed trying to fall asleep. I've gone from Klonopin 3-4 nights a week to now 2 max which feels incredible, but I want to get it down to one night max. Would be interesting to see how this worked having a tolerance to Kratom and also experiencing panic like yourself. If I could replace this with a nighttime dose of kratom & klonopin that'd be huge.
I will pm you my personal ween off of sleep stuff stack brother.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Update: 4 caps before bed was perfect. No insomnia or anything. So I’m going to guess 6 probably was just too much for me for sleep purposes. My final dose will be two days 6 caps in the morning/afternoon to see how that dose works during the day.
After that dose my final review/write up will be posted.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Apologize for the delay. I was pretty sick for a few days and then one by one my family got sick.
Final day:

Used 6 caps in the morning or an expected stressful day with lots of speaking and meetings. All anxiety gone. Stuff works like a charm.

final review:
Mitrazepine definitely uses very high quality and high strength kratom as well as kava extracts. I enjoy both 4 cap and 6 cap servings. Regardless of dose, it relaxes the mind and body but not to the point of fatigue. I really enjoy I can stay clear headed and get these kinds of results at the same time. Everything else I have ever taken that provides this level of symptom relief comes with a wide range of side effects and brain fog. Mitrazepine is a game changer and I will be the first to purchase it.
I will leave you guys with this:
THIS IS THE BEST KRATOM PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED. Thanks @mikearnold for the opportunity and definitely everyone buy this when available.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the review, brother!