androhard/1-andro/7-ke/wyked/and a few other goodies.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not an opinion statement, imo
Henryv posted up some studies showing the differences between oral 7-keto and topical 7-keto. So no one will get the same effect from topical and oral. They both have their own merits and I see no reason to not stack topical with oral.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still seeing some nice, mild effects. strength seems to be holding at slightly above normal. mood is very good, and libido is crazy. haven't noticed any sign of sides whatsoever, i feel really good!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to soon for me to say....i am liking it indeed, but still reserving judgement-still have at least a week, maybe 10 days left. i will admit, the results seem to be improving with time!!!

has anyone ran androhard for 6-8 weeks? i am getting the feeling that results would keep getting better in that time frame.
I ran the old Androhard for 6 weeks made the 4 week supply last 6 weeks and really enjoyed it, seemed to get better after 4 weeks, I can't wait to try Androhard full dosed for 6 weeks.

still seeing some nice, mild effects. strength seems to be holding at slightly above normal. mood is very good, and libido is crazy. haven't noticed any sign of sides whatsoever, i feel really good!!!

Sounds like it's going great :yup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran the old Androhard for 6 weeks made the 4 week supply last 6 weeks and really enjoyed it, seemed to get better after 4 weeks, I can't wait to try Androhard full dosed for 6 weeks.

Sounds like it's going great :yup:
androhard seems very mild to me, that is not altogether a bad thing. i could easily see androhard being ran for 6 weeks or more, or even stacked with a methyl.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
androhard seems very mild to me, that is not altogether a bad thing. i could easily see androhard being ran for 6 weeks or more, or even stacked with a methyl.
Ya I found it was pretty mild as well, but still better then any natty test booster I've used lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think a DHT such as androhard makes any Cycle alot more smoother. My next cycle is gonna be 1-T/Androhard/dermacrine..I also have some of PPs carnitine products that will bebinvolved.. Should be fun :bling:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think a DHT such as androhard makes any Cycle alot more smoother. My next cycle is gonna be 1-T/Androhard/dermacrine..I also have some of PPs carnitine products that will bebinvolved.. Should be fun :bling:
looks good!!!:bigok:

just checking in to say i had a great workout this morning-more later....gotta run!!!:bigok:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with this, are you going to log this cycle?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a great day today-workout went really well, and been in a good mood all day. libido AND might i add performance are both very high!!! lats and delts are showing definite growth, and waist is getting more tapered.

weight is still at +5.

wyked is giving a nice boost, not only in stim but focus and endurance.

7-ke is really doing a good job on my waist-i highly recommend!!!.

ran out of yellow thunder/phenedrine-both really nice stims. going to be replacing with adderlin.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nothing much has changed, feeling good!! nothing negative at all-it's all good. results come really slow, but they come!:bigok:

kinda disappointed in stim effect of adderlin, but it did decrease my appetite.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
by the way, i am proud to say that BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!

navy seals are pure badass-:usa:

Reactions: ax1
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seals get it done!!

"Alone I am lethal..as a team I dominate"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered 2 bottles of 7KE before they are gone!!! Only $25 a bottle is a freaking steal!

Wont be trying it out in a couple of months though, but the timing will be perfect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 2 bottles of 7KE before they are gone!!! Only $25 a bottle is a freaking steal!

Wont be trying it out in a couple of months though, but the timing will be perfect.
absolutely-wyked and 7-ke are the only 2 taurus nutrition products i have tried, both have impressed me.

my weight is stuck at +5 lbs, definately seeing more lbm.

this cycle is really doing a good job at recomp-strength has gone up only slightly, but i am up 5lbs and muscles are looking much fuller. been getting a great pump in the gym and it has been lasting most of the day.

ok, just counted out androhard pills left-6 full days at 6 caps per day + 3 left over.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
had a great day today-workout went really well, and been in a good mood all day. libido AND might i add performance are both very high!!! lats and delts are showing definite growth, and waist is getting more tapered.

weight is still at +5.

wyked is giving a nice boost, not only in stim but focus and endurance.

7-ke is really doing a good job on my waist-i highly recommend!!!.

ran out of yellow thunder/phenedrine-both really nice stims. going to be replacing with adderlin.
That's good to hear since my bottle just showed up yesterday! :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's good to hear since my bottle just showed up yesterday! :D
you will like the appetite control of adderlin, at least i do! maybe even throw in a bronkaid, lol.:veryhappy:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dosing:
androhard-3 caps 2xday
7-ke-6 sprays 2xday
wyked-3 scoops preworkout
adderllin-2 caps before work

decided to bump the androhard up to 4 caps 2xday for the last few days!

going to try the new formula pct assist for pct.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
T, don't judge Pittsburgh by Mendenhall's idiocy. He's a moron that tries to sound enlightened and ends up embarrassing himself.

That's his 2nd or third strike with the Steelers. I doubt he'll be cut, but I don't expect him to resign in Pittsburgh again.

picazzo

Awards
What is your impression of the Androhard ?
I realize you are running a few things but I've got the impression that you know your body well enough to know what one compound is bringing to the table.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is your impression of the Androhard ?
I realize you are running a few things but I've got the impression that you know your body well enough to know what one compound is bringing to the table.
very mild and safe compound. size and strength gains are gonna be mild, but nice hardening. i think androhard would stack great with a methyl like hdrol or epi, maybe even lmg.

i think androhard is good for a finishing cycle when you just need to put finishing touches like before a contest.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T, don't judge Pittsburgh by Mendenhall's idiocy. He's a moron that tries to sound enlightened and ends up embarrassing himself.

That's his 2nd or third strike with the Steelers. I doubt he'll be cut, but I don't expect him to resign in Pittsburgh again.
at least marvin went out of town for his embarassing moments, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i definately noticed a boost in effect at 4/4.

felt really strong in gym this morning and have been full and pumped all day-even though i weighed in down 3 pounds from monday.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
at least marvin went out of town for his embarassing moments, lol.
I think I told ya about that ESPN magazine article about him, didn't I? It was the summer before he had that "off" year and my jaw almost hit the floor. I'm sure you guys know him in Indy better than across the league, but he had me fooled for sure.

roidsrcool

Awards
Ok I'm 20 years old looking to take m drol as my first and last ph cycle. Afterwards I'll just be using protein and mass gainer... because of this I don't think the harshness should play too big of a part... if I run this with ai's cycle support and then there post cycle would that be ok?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I'm 20 years old looking to take m drol as my first and last ph cycle. Afterwards I'll just be using protein and mass gainer... because of this I don't think the harshness should play too big of a part... if I run this with ai's cycle support and then there post cycle would that be ok?
Eh...:ponder:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, i definately noticed a boost in effect at 4/4.

felt really strong in gym this morning and have been full and pumped all day-even though i weighed in down 3 pounds from monday.
That quick huh, nice great feedback!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If its going to be your only cycle, why bother stressing your body?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're 20 years old - hormonals are the LAST thing you should be considering! Seriously, get your NUTRITION AND TRAINING in order if you want gains - that will do far MORE for you than anything else right now (and be better for your body)!

~Rosie~

roidsrcool

Awards
I'm aware it's not great for you by any means but I wanna quick gain to get me back to where I was before I had to stop lifting.. my only question I wanna know is with those two supporters one during then the ptc can that honestly have any long term effects if it's my one and only cycle

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm aware it's not great for you by any means but I wanna quick gain to get me back to where I was before I had to stop lifting.. my only question I wanna know is with those two supporters one during then the ptc can that honestly have any long term effects if it's my one and only cycle
yes it can, and if you are just trying to get back to where you previously were before taking a long break it should be pretty easy without steriods.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscle memory should get you right back to before if the other variables are on point bubba. Let your body mature and figure itself out before you use outside influences. It will only benefit you more in the future.

roidsrcool

Awards
Thankyou for actually answering what I asked.... what effects can it have if it's theonly thing I ever take?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thankyou for actually answering what I asked.... what effects can it have if it's theonly thing I ever take?
Ask the user t-bone here about his one superdrol experience. And then i'll have to dig, but there are at least 3-4 users here who started using steroids before 21 that are now 23-25 and are on testosterone replacement for life. Steroids are risky. Life is all about risk vs reward, and using steriods is a risk you don't need to take to get strength back to where it was. Depending on how long your break was, with the right training protocol you can easily be back in a couple months.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That quick huh, nice great feedback!
i agree-i think 4/4 might be my sweet spot. imho i really think androhard would be a great stacker with a methyl for more experienced users. although for 1st time ph users a solo run of androhard would be a nice starting point.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i agree-i think 4/4 might be my sweet spot. imho i really think androhard would be a great stacker with a methyl for more experienced users. although for 1st time ph users a solo run of androhard would be a nice starting point.
Ive read one users feedback about his solo Androhard run and he loved and so did his wife lol. Id like to see more solo hard logs myself.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive read one users feedback about his solo Androhard run and he loved and so did his wife lol. Id like to see more solo hard logs myself.
have you ran it yet?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly what we are looking for :) You should give AndroMass a try next and see how you like it:yup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly what we are looking for :) You should give AndroMass a try next and see how you like it:yup:
i am glad i tried androhard by itself, but in hindsight i which i would have added a methyl like hdrol with it-or even the new taurus nutrition progestin.

as to the andromass, gotta save up for that one, lol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am glad i tried androhard by itself, but in hindsight i which i would have added a methyl like hdrol with it-or even the new taurus nutrition progestin.

as to the andromass, gotta save up for that one, lol.
oh definitely would fit well with your new progestin for sure

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh definitely would fit well with your new progestin for sure
i honestly believe that!!! the increased dht from androhard should negate any possibe prolactin issues nicely. plus you would have the extra benefit of both being non methyl.

picazzo

Awards
"i am glad i tried androhard by itself, but in hindsight i which i would have added a methyl like hdrol with it-or even the new taurus nutrition progestin."

BigT I think your 100% right....I'm running it with phera now...Gotta say I am really digging it. To me it is dramatically better than version 1 or Stano. Third time I've run p-plex so I know what the hard is doing.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm...AndroHard and Max LMG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"i am glad i tried androhard by itself, but in hindsight i which i would have added a methyl like hdrol with it-or even the new taurus nutrition progestin."

BigT I think your 100% right....I'm running it with phera now...Gotta say I am really digging it. To me it is dramatically better than version 1 or Stano. Third time I've run p-plex so I know what the hard is doing.
exactly-remember, dht is the #1 deterent to prolactin.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good to hear, I have been hoping for this info to come out.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm...AndroHard and Max LMG
AndroHard would have been a great complimentary oral to Mega TRN. That was without a doubt the second most powerful, but best overall, oral I've ever tried.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AndroHard would have been a great complimentary oral to Mega TRN. That was without a doubt the second most powerful, but best overall, oral I've ever tried.
That stuff was pretty darn amazing