AndroHard + ?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I’m getting ready to do a little cycle to finish out my bulk for the winter and getting my stuff together. Just ordered some AndroHard from IML (super pumped about this!) and am thinking about adding 1-andro to it, but it seems like almost everything is under dosed on the market right now (looking at you, hi-tech)

I’m 26, on trt (long story) so will not be doing a pct. Planning on just going 6 weeks but may push to 8 if I’m still feeling good. Any suggestions on a good 1-andro that won’t bankrupt me taking 3+ bottles to hit the right dosage? Was thinking of just doing the hi-tech 1-andro at 220mg but don’t know if i really trust the the cyclosome delivery will enhance it to the point of being worth it.

Totally open to suggestions!

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
6 weeks of anything is a waste of time, 8 weeks at a minimum. I have been doing this a long time and I am sure most senior guys would agree with this advice

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

I’m getting ready to do a little cycle to finish out my bulk for the winter and getting my stuff together. Just ordered some AndroHard from IML (super pumped about this!) and am thinking about adding 1-andro to it, but it seems like almost everything is under dosed on the market right now (looking at you, hi-tech)
Speaking of under dosed….That new iml product is the lowest I’ve seen….2 caps equal 100mg of epiandro….for $75….ouch.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I got two bottles of icon 1 f/s. one bottle has a couple pumps missing but 95% full. other bottle is unused

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of under dosed….That new iml product is the lowest I’ve seen….2 caps equal 100mg of epiandro….for $75….ouch.
100% bought it because i always wanted to try the primordial stuff it’s based on but was too young at the time they got raided. That’s why I’m stacking it

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of anything is a waste of time, 8 weeks at a minimum. I have been doing this a long time and I am sure most senior guys would agree with this advice
I had great luck with just 6 on epiandro, and i get my test in 10 week vials and i don’t know when the doc is calling me for bloods, so i need to get enough time off before he calls me in to get my blood panel in line as a precaution. I’m waiting until i get a refill to see if he calls me in. I have some msten and halodrol sitting around incase i want to go a little heavier, but lately I’ve just been liking the idea of less toxicity and sides. Just looking for the little extra push for the end of my bulk. I’ll finish off my cut with epi-andro lean at 600mg since that worked insanely well for me last year.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I got two bottles of icon 1 f/s. one bottle has a couple pumps missing but 95% full. other bottle is unused
Super interested in this, I’ve only ever used topical fat burners and formestane back in the day, never a topical PH. A little worried about rubbing it off on my wife/inconsistent dosage. Could you message me with the price you’re asking?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Their 1-testosterone is dosed better, that would be my choice and is one of the best selling PH's at our store. Hard Rock also makes one that is appropriately dosed available at Strong.
I’ll check that out, thank you! Been out of the game on this stuff for a bit (just mostly been taking advantage of being on trt) so trying to catch up on what’s out there. When searching around all that ever seemed to come up was the hi-tech stuff and I’ve just never liked the look of their formulas

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any suggestions on a good 1-andro
I always stick with hard rock supplements if I run a 1 or 4 andro product. Super Mandro has a few logs on here with positive reviews.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I always stick with hard rock supplements if I run a 1 or 4 andro product. Super Mandro has a few logs on here with positive reviews.

Thanks! Have been looking into this one. Wish it was a little cheaper but i know the andros can get spendy.

Really considering a topical, but worried about the potential of rubbing off on my wife. Anyone know if there is a risk of this? How quickly does it absorb? If it’s quick and there isn’t a risk i will probably go that route

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks! Have been looking into this one. Wish it was a little cheaper but i know the andros can get spendy.

Really considering a topical, but worried about the potential of rubbing off on my wife. Anyone know if there is a risk of this? How quickly does it absorb? If it’s quick and there isn’t a risk i will probably go that route
I am in the same boat as you. With 2 small kids and my wife I don't want it rubbing off on them. I end up using the TD first thing in the morning, using some latex gloves to apply. If I end up wanting a higher dose of the TD, let's say 4-andro, then I'll usually buy some pills and take those later in the day. IMO anything over 6hrs of application I can't imagine there is much risk of passing it on.

Also I'm pretty sure once it dries, and has been a few hours you probably don't need to worry about passing it to anyone. Maybe a rep can chime in?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AndroHard is primarily an androsterone(R-DHEA) product, with 100mg/cap which is more than any other androsterone oral product that I know of.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
100% bought it because i always wanted to try the primordial stuff it’s based on but was too young at the time they got raided. That’s why I’m stacking it
Ultra Hard by iconic formulations follows the same ratio of Androsterone to Epiandrosterone the Primordial Performance AndroHard used. it's a ratio of 1:3 - each 5 pump application of Ultra Hard contains 125mg androsterone + 375mg epiandrosterone. This ratio was identified by Eric from Primordial to offer the best synergistic effect of each compound.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@delsolrob Check PM’s. Thanks.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Ultra Hard by iconic formulations follows the same ratio of Androsterone to Epiandrosterone the Primordial Performance AndroHard used. it's a ratio of 1:3 - each 5 pump application of Ultra Hard contains 125mg androsterone + 375mg epiandrosterone. This ratio was identified by Eric from Primordial to offer the best synergistic effect of each compound.
PP Androhard V1 was androsterone only, I have a pic of the back of an AH liquavade bottle.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PP Androhard V1 was androsterone only, I have a pic of the back of an AH liquavade bottle.
Correct - V1 was in an oral liquivade bottle...I still have a bottle laying around. Similar to the SD bottle in your profile photo.

AH V1 was amazing in a way, but it also caused extreme lethargy for many (similar thing to what we see with Alpha Seven). Primordial Performance AndroHard V3 had the 1:3 ratio of androsterone to epiandrosterone...this was considered to be the ideal ratio of the two, and empirical evidence suggested it was quite effective - lots of love for it!

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Correct - V1 was in an oral liquivade bottle...I still have a bottle laying around. Similar to the SD bottle in your profile photo.

AH V1 was amazing in a way, but it also caused extreme lethargy for many (similar thing to what we see with Alpha Seven). Primordial Performance AndroHard V3 had the 1:3 ratio of androsterone to epiandrosterone...this was considered to be the ideal ratio of the two, and empirical evidence suggested it was quite effective - lots of love for it!

Weren’t the v1 liquavade, and the v2 + v3 softgels, all SEDDS ?

I guess SEDDS orals are too much to make now..? ;
I mean hey, look at how much they want for oral test undecanoate (Jatenzo etc).

Last edited:
Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
People should run topical AND oral together and try that :D ;
one could add in more epi-dhea to fix the ratio

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
I did IF- UH @ 10 pumps a day and I liked it quite a bit.
I’m also quite confident it was not placebo.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did IF- UH @ 10 pumps a day and I liked it quite a bit.
I’m also quite confident it was not placebo.
10 pumps - that's pretty aggressive! There was someone who had done bloodwork on Ultra hard

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
found it

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
found it
I’m having a nightmare with my Ultrahard bottle, did you post somewhere on how to “breathe” the bottle??

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m having a nightmare with my Ultrahard bottle, did you post somewhere on how to “breathe” the bottle??
I think this is what you’re looking for. Link to Iconic website on the topic.

Henrock

Awards
wait, Primordial Performance is back in business? I thought they got shut down back in '11 or '12?