An OUTSTANDING Log: The Anabolic Chronicles...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
hey-all the way at the bottom of page on the left. select am dark.
THANK YOU! Now I have to remember not to use Yellow Font though, for the people who don't change to Dark.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
THANK YOU! Now I have to remember not to use Yellow Font though, for the people who don't change to Dark.
thank silent bob-he just told us how to solve that nasty white background-geez that was horrible.:thumbsdown:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
After doing some research, I found some interesting holistic interventions that can be used to combat cholesterol levels out of range:
-Policosanol
-Guggul lipids
-Garlic
-B3 (Niacin) and B5 (Pantothine)
-Flax Seed
-Red Yeast Rice
-Artichoke Leaf
-Soluble Fiber
-Q10
-Cinnamon
-Magnesium
-Plant Sterols
-Tumeric

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
thank silent bob-he just told us how to solve that nasty white background-geez that was horrible.:thumbsdown:
Is this pretty universal... I mean, why did David change the back ground if everyone pretty much despises it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is this pretty universal... I mean, why did David change the back ground if everyone pretty much despises it?
i think they are doing general update changes and the background just got caught in the net.

btw-good post on the cholesterol level supps. reminds me i need to get more q10. btw-you ever use samE. i love that stuff-400mg 2xday.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
LDL and Liver values a little high, but I'd expect to see them a lot higher after the cycle you got done with. I will be pming you with some questions, especially when I get my bloodwork done at the end of my cycle and then again after PCT. We'll have to compare notes brother!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
LDL and Liver values a little high, but I'd expect to see them a lot higher after the cycle you got done with. I will be pming you with some questions, especially when I get my bloodwork done at the end of my cycle and then again after PCT. We'll have to compare notes brother!
Sounds great! My doctor acted like my cholesterol was some sort of apocalyptic adverse health event, and even uttered the phrase "We're really going to have to keep an eye on this for the next 10-15 years."

10-15 YEARS!? It shreds my brain into a million pieces just how endlessly ignorant medical doctors are to all facets of post-cycle TEMPORARY ramifications and more so the EXPECTED flux in benchmarks.

I already have a 2nd round of blood work to actually check my FREE TEST (exactly what the BLEEP should have been checked in the FIRST PLACE since this is the only defining measurement worth taking note of).

I will be having blood work done again the first week of January, and having my follow-up appointment with my doctor that same week.

I'd like NOTHING MORE than to get my cholesterol in check by then, to force his nose into the stench of his own words. "OH my gosh, I underwent a lengthy highly dosed anabolic cycle all summer without concomitant support supplement dosing and (GASP) my cholesterol is elevated!" Someone pinch me. Yawn.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great! My doctor acted like my cholesterol was some sort of apocalyptic adverse health event, and even uttered the phrase "We're really going to have to keep an eye on this for the next 10-15 years."

10-15 YEARS!? It shreds my brain into a million pieces just how endlessly ignorant medical doctors are to all facets of post-cycle TEMPORARY ramifications and more so the EXPECTED flux in benchmarks.

I already have a 2nd round of blood work to actually check my FREE TEST (exactly what the BLEEP should have been checked in the FIRST PLACE since this is the only defining measurement worth taking note of).

I will be having blood work done again the first week of January, and having my follow-up appointment with my doctor that same week.

I'd like NOTHING MORE than to get my cholesterol in check by then, to force his nose into the stench of his own words. "OH my gosh, I underwent a lengthy highly dosed anabolic cycle all summer without concomitant support supplement dosing and (GASP) my cholesterol is elevated!" Someone pinch me. Yawn.

Maybe I am missing something, but your T levels are still low? 222 is below the reference range.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I am missing something, but your T levels are still low? 222 is below the reference range.
Yes you are missing something... I am still within the reference range, and this blood was drawn after ONLY FIVE WEEKS following FOUR FULL MONTHS of one of the most insane protocols conceivable. I have belabored these points as a common thread throughout every single post, so I am more inclined to think you are ignoring something rather than missing it.

The fact that my LH is already so high and my T levels are already technically normalized by all measurements and ON THE RISE steadily after months of Superdrol usage ALONE... yet alone Testosterone at 1g/week, Tren-A at 800mg/week, and a few weeks of M1T (the harshest compound possible), I'd say these blood panels go beyond the confines of merely proving what a powerful and well orchestrated PCT can do and transcend the malaise of light-footed paranoid poppy **** preached by countless forum goers out in cyber land.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Are you using clomid and did you use HCG?
2 weeks after my final injection I did 14 days of Clomid. No, I have never used HCG - too many empty spaces and possible side effects in the science and application for my likes.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just made a mega-order on every listed Cholesterol supplement above... goodnight all :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... just came across a bottle of the original Rebound XT by Anabolic Xtreme, and although used it at one point years ago, I forget its method of action, or if it ended up being proven efficacious and free of any side-effects or suppression of any kind?

Does anyone have any insight about this supplement with the 3-Diene for me, or can point me in the right direction? Its just ATD right? If so... NOOOOOOOO thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting... just came across a bottle of the original Rebound XT by Anabolic Xtreme, and although used it at one point years ago, I forget its method of action, or if it ended up being proven efficacious and free of any side-effects or suppression of any kind?

Does anyone have any insight about this supplement with the 3-Diene for me, or can point me in the right direction? Its just ATD right? If so... NOOOOOOOO thanks!
not-i repeat not just atd. i think the reason it was pulled was because it was so strong it was causing rebound estrogen levels when stopping. rebound reloaded which replaced it was much milder, imo.

btw kilo sports made[makes] a procuct that lists the same ingrdient as reboundxt.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
not-i repeat not just atd. i think the reason it was pulled was because it was so strong it was causing rebound estrogen levels when stopping. rebound reloaded which replaced it was much milder, imo.

btw kilo sports made[makes] a procuct that lists the same ingrdient as reboundxt.
Ewe, no thanks.

I also got Jungle Warfare and TX from ALRi and am hesitant to take them for obvious reasons (ALRi). Does TX down regulate natural TSH at all, and wasn't JW said or proven to contain foreign anabolic compounds?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ewe, no thanks.

I also got Jungle Warfare and TX from ALRi and am hesitant to take them for obvious reasons (ALRi). Does TX down regulate natural TSH at all, and wasn't JW said or proven to contain foreign anabolic compounds?
pa busted alri on jungle warfare, then some swedish doc i think published an article about the anabolic substance found in jw.

this was the original version-big name alri reps left alri because of his rufusal to disclose what exactly it was.

the more recent alri jungle warfare has been cleaned up.

btw-alri was also busted out for ingredients in his fatburner-venom i think, he has since re-realeased at least 2 different versions-none of which are even close to the original-i know because i was a fan of the original-for obvious reasons, lol.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
pa busted alri on jungle warfare, then some swedish doc i think published an article about the anabolic substance found in jw.

this was the original version-big name alri reps left alri because of his rufusal to disclose what exactly it was.

the more recent alri jungle warfare has been cleaned up.

btw-alri was also busted out for ingredients in his fatburner-venom i think, he has since re-realeased at least 2 different versions-none of which are even close to the original-i know because i was a fan of the original-for obvious reasons, lol.
Annnnnnnd hence the reason I don't touch Scott's products with a 10 foot pole. Kind of sad when you can't even use free products given to you because the owner is such an immeasurably shady tool.

I actually DO have the original Jungle Warfare, the very first version - my friend held onto it for a long time and thought I could either use or sell it. If anyone wants Rebound-XT, TX, or the original Jungle Warfare, let me know.

Thanks BigT! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Annnnnnnd hence the reason I don't touch Scott's products with a 10 foot pole. Kind of sad when you can't even use free products given to you because the owner is such an immeasurably shady tool.

I actually DO have the original Jungle Warfare, the very first version - my friend held onto it for a long time and thought I could either use or sell it. If anyone wants Rebound-XT, TX, or the original Jungle Warfare, let me know.

n/p outstanding-this was big news a few years ago.

TOO BAD YOU DON'T HAVE ORIGINAL VENOM-THAT STUFF ROCKED!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your test is 222, im not doubting hcgenerate- i used it and it brought back size to my boys i love it

but 222 is low

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'll be pming you shortly.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
your test is 222, im not doubting hcgenerate- i used it and it brought back size to my boys i love it

but 222 is low
I'm not aware of any legal supplement known to man that can take test levels well into the hundreds after five short weeks following up an OVER QUARTER-YEAR CYCLE OF IMMEASURABLY SUPPRESSIVE MULTI-STEROIDS.

Nothing more needs to be said than that.

Four. Months.
Extreme. Dosages.
Five. Weeks.

WELL on my way THROUGH the ceiling of mere recovery, and heading quickly into establishing escalated beyond-reference-range levels.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
n/p outstanding-this was big news a few years ago.

TOO BAD YOU DON'T HAVE ORIGINAL VENOM-THAT STUFF ROCKED!!!
Meh. Why would I want something with non disclosed amounts of mystery compounds produced by a shady shameless conniving conman when I have so much Clen and T3 at arm's reach? ;)

I'll be pming you shortly.
Got it! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Meh. Why would I want something with non disclosed amounts of mystery compounds produced by a shady shameless conniving conman when I have so much Clen and T3 at arm's reach? ;)

Got it! :)
venom was very close to ionamin, and i liked the effect.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Also received a free bottle of Trisorbagen from my friend... started taking it yesterday although obviously not on any hormones of any kind - but was curious because in theory shouldn't the three ingredients synergize to increase bio-availability and half-life of ANY orally ingested compound?

Emblica Officinalis (50% Extract)
DHB (6.7 -dihydroxybergamotin)
Bioperine (95% piperine)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Also received a free bottle of Trisorbagen from my friend... started taking it yesterday although obviously not on any hormones of any kind - but was curious because in theory shouldn't the three ingredients synergize to increase bio-availability and half-life of ANY orally ingested compound?

Emblica Officinalis (50% Extract)
DHB (6.7 -dihydroxybergamotin)
Bioperine (95% piperine)
yes some of that formulation should make the liver enzymes inactive or at the very least reduce the amount of them available, so more of the target compound can pass the liver and begins its systematic bliss!!!!!!!!!!!

grapefruit juice works, but be damn sure you know what your doing.

:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes some of that formulation should make the liver enzymes inactive or at the very least reduce the amount of them available, so more of the target compound can pass the liver and begins its systematic bliss!!!!!!!!!!!

lol-they don't call him the professor for nothing.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

I've read a lot about GFJ over the years, and have always been interested in it, but I'm of course concerned with the likely inflation of side effects encountered while using it (although I am thinking more non-methyl orals at this point in time, not something that could potentially be amplified and cause more internal damage/organ stress). I'm basically trying to bolster the efficiency of traditional ongoing supplementation. Thought? Thanks... by the way, do you have a 68 Super Sport?

lol-they don't call him the professor for nothing.
I call him the Nutty Prof ;)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i havent used GFJ or the product you mentioned

some prop blends contain those items to help with delivery i have used

yes im a camaro lover.

here is one of my junkers. 396 bb, 5 speed, 12 bolt, corvette bronze, yada yada

Attachments

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

yes im a camaro lover.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kristofer68SS again.

THAT... is NO junker!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kristofer68SS again.

THAT... is NO junker!!
Thanks man, its pretty nice car, very low miles since resto.

Again, I got lucky. Right place, right time, with cash in hand.

Back to the chronicles!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superb job as always, outstanding is an undertstatement.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, its pretty nice car, very low miles since resto.

Again, I got lucky. Right place, right time, with cash in hand.

Back to the chronicles!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superb job as always, outstanding is an undertstatement.

Vroom Vroom. I picture you as Vin D. arms outstretched proclaiming that winning is winning to an adoring crowd of women, donned in a cut off and a smirk. Fast and Furious eh? :)

Should I update my journal? Hmmmm.....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

yes im a camaro lover.

5 speed??

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Nutrition has been virtually flawless over the past 5-6 weeks, aside from the once-a-week cheat meal falling on Saturday. For the last week, I have had 0 carbs on non-training days (not counting incidental/nominal carbohydrates found in milk or V8 juice), and 120g carbs on training days. Protein has stayed at or slightly above 320g daily, never exceeding two shakes with the rest of the macro-nutrients being derived from whole foods.

I have increased my BRIDGE dosages, since HCGenerate is nearly out and I was unable to order any for December due to such low stock. I can't quickly recall any supplement I have ever been as sure about as BRIDGE, and believe it unworthily gets overshadowed by HCGenerate many times - although justifiably in many respects. I just feel such an obvious upward swing in blood volume and muscle fullness when on BRIDGE, that I have never felt from anything else while NOT on cycle... it is truly spectacular and performs wildly well at its intended function.

I started training at home once again, leaving the what-I-consider limiting confines of the gym I go to. I am fed up with their lack of equipment, free weight selection, and overall failure on creating an environment conducive to anyone's goals over and above wanting to do a light jog and arm curls. I prepared for my last NPC outing earlier this year exclusively in my home gym, and it was a total success. The intensity is increased many-fold, and my set up and selection is by NO means a slouch of any sort. My home gym is outfitted with the best equipment and full usage of the floor space, not to mention custom ordered 100'' mirrors to reduce seams, and increase total visibility font-to-back.

Going to start gathering the necessary supplies to refresh my kitchen-chemistry... as it won't be long before we're finding someone special to smooch at midnight and blow noise makers - then it's off to have my final bout of blood work drawn and evaluated and mix up those gorgeous raw powders into their separate 40ml vials of goodness :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
When the Wolf Cry Wolf... you STILL see that Wolf's Teeth

Hey everyone! Happy Sunday fellow heavy object lifters and protein gluttons.

I just took a couple Redline Black-on-Blue, and I feel like Fred Astaire in Tap Shoes. Nothing makes these 12+ hour shift fly by faster than Keanu in a bus (or in a black trench coat in the sky for that matter) than getting stimmed up and carousing the forum-sphere! :)

Bad News: My mail got stolen, including quite the mother load of awesomeness... so some detestable shameless individual will be quite happy when they open that package (no, not illegal haha!)

Good News: I just started a product called FREE REIGN, and have 3 containers of Test Force 2 on the way to take as an adjunct to my BRIDGE and HCGenerate to finalize my wicked-awesome PCT leading up to my wickeder-awsomer forthcoming cycle of needle-frenzied bliss.

HEY - HOW ARE ALL OF YOU!? Love you guys that are in this journal. As always, the truth and nothing less!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahaha-someone is in a good mood!

good for you-i would be very pissed if someone stole my supp package.....:pirate:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
hahaha-someone is in a good mood!

good for you-i would be very pissed if someone stole my supp package.....:pirate:
Ahhh, what's money for... being spent, and then stolen, wait, right? Hey I consider it my Universal Karma Donation, allowing someone else to come onto my property while the .45 ACP wasn't close at hand. Like Spiderman, everyone gets one.

Sadly though, my Smith & Wesson wasn't so understanding, and now sits proudly beside my bed, case opened, clip loaded, safety off. My home isn't my castle, it's my fortress, and I'd be more than happy to oblige some ethic-devoid individual with a skull full of smoking shrapnel.

"No officer, I have no idea how he got.... TWO CLIPS of lead all blown through his eye sockets, it was um, self defense."

:wave2:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checked out free reign I'm so getting me some of that for my next ecdy run. Although, I think I'm never going to come off ecdy... I think I'm just gonna stay on for life!! Looking forward to the next cycle of yours!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh, what's money for... being spent, and then stolen, wait, right? Hey I consider it my Universal Karma Donation, allowing someone else to come onto my property while the .45 ACP wasn't close at hand. Like Spiderman, everyone gets one.

Sadly though, my Smith & Wesson wasn't so understanding, and now sits proudly beside my bed, case opened, clip loaded, safety off. My home isn't my castle, it's my fortress, and I'd be more than happy to oblige some ethic-devoid individual with a skull full of smoking shrapnel.

"No officer, I have no idea how he got.... TWO CLIPS of lead all blown through his eye sockets, it was um, self defense."

What's a safety? Muahahahaha

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Checked out free reign I'm so getting me some of that for my next ecdy run. Although, I think I'm never going to come off ecdy... I think I'm just gonna stay on for life!! Looking forward to the next cycle of yours!
Awesome man, I am very discerning when it comes to transferring my hard earned money into someone else's account in exchange for encapsulated anabolism, so FREE REIGN looks very handsome, seductive... just anabolically voluptuous - oohhh mmmmmm, excuse me, I'll be right back...

(comes back to desk out of breath, slightly sweaty)

Um, what was I, OH YEAH, the um, future cycle. Me too, excited am I.

BRING ON THE 23 GAUGES!!!! :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man, I am very discerning when it comes to transferring my hard earned money into someone else's account in exchange for encapsulated anabolism, so FREE REIGN looks very handsome, seductive... just anabolically voluptuous - oohhh mmmmmm, excuse me, I'll be right back...

(comes back to desk out of breath, slightly sweaty)

Um, what was I, OH YEAH, the um, future cycle. Me too, excited am I.

BRING ON THE 23 GAUGES!!!! :)
Lmfao!! You're a ****ing riot this Sunday afternoon!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

my wife and i have a matching set of 9mm pistols that we carry in our cars-thinking about upgrading to a colt 45, i can get one cheap at the pistol range we frequent.
for the home i just count on my grandpas old double barrel shotgun-if both barrels fired inside my home isn't enough to get intruders out-then i am going to worry, lol. can you imagine the bang!!!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my wife and i have a matching set of 9mm pistols that we carry in our cars-thinking about upgrading to a colt 45, i can get one cheap at the pistol range we frequent.
for the home i just count on my grandpas old double barrel shotgun-if both barrels fired inside my home isn't enough to get intruders out-then i am going to worry, lol. can you imagine the bang!!!!!
You so live in indiana! Lol I highly recommend any .45 I pack a compact .40 with me at all times. Use the 45 at work and home along with my rockriver AR-15

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao!! You're a ****ing riot this Sunday afternoon!
Something about moving into my own home and having the freedom associated with it... man, I'm just flying high thinking of it. Even though I am staring an easily three month process at the tune of another $4,000 to remodel and get to the point it's what I want - it's still an over-joyous occasion. I have been in an apartment up to this point, and what a change!

I have heard tale, legend have you, that the mere smooth pull and release of the .45's slide and chamber of that beautiful hollow point... is enough to force out excrement from any intruder, let alone the trigger squeeze and proceeding eight brass warriors hiding underneath it ready for action.

AT EASE SOLDIERS...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You so live in indiana! Lol I highly recommend any .45 I pack a compact .40 with me at all times. Use the 45 at work and home along with my rockriver AR-15
hey at least i sold my pickup with my deer rifle hanging on the rack behind me-great for pulling over and taking a shot-kinda hard to nail a buck on the run while you are driving though.:439:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey at least i sold my pickup with my deer rifle hanging on the rack behind me-great for pulling over and taking a shot-kinda hard to nail a buck on the run while you are driving though.:439:
To funny!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And congrats on the house! I wish you all the best thru the remodeling! I've been in an apt for 3 years and HATE it but hey I can afford all the sups and steak I could ask for lol

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
And congrats on the house! I wish you all the best thru the remodeling! I've been in an apt for 3 years and HATE it but hey I can afford all the sups and steak I could ask for lol
Thanks so much man! Its a both daunting and invigorating experience.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote