An OUTSTANDING Log: The Anabolic Chronicles...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Still taking 200mg ED? I just ran out and forgot to add it to my rep order lol awful
I have fluctuated from 1g per day (the bottles only lasted me a week at MOST), to 200mg per day. I usually do 200mg to answer your question :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know of a way to counter or even slightly help the SEVERE bloating (and to a lesser extent, appetite suppression) caused from androgens/orals like M1T!? My goooooodness, it is BAD. I am literally force-feeding myself to the point I only chew enough to swallow the food with a gulp of water, and I'm still only getting in 4 meals per day! :(

pregnant.jpg

Lastly, I have been thinking about this before asking - and I don't know if any solution exists... but this most recent batch of oils I formulated used ethyl-oleate (EO) as the base carrier since some concentrations like Primo and Tren-Acetate were higher than normal (opposed to using grapeseed oil, or cottonseed oil like US pharma companies use).

Here is what I feel like 24 hours a day:
ouch01_682x500_826338a.jpg

Anyway, the ethyl-oleate pools in one depot in the muscle tissue, and IT FREAKING HURTS! Is there any agent I can draw into the syringe or apply topically, or ingest orally, to suppress that extreme pain that is so bad it affects how I walk, sleep, and everything else in between!?

Thanks lads, and Merry Christmas! :)

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
zinc has been shown to increase appetite in anorexia.

Also i would recommend ala and a GDA to reduce leptin/blunt release from adipose tissue to trigger npy release.

make sure you take in enough calcium though to counter the rise in agouti which can reduce t3 and t4 levels but keep tsh normal.

other then that, reduce saturate fat content of food, and increase cardio to high intensity.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
by the way liver damage can cause reduction in appetite as well,

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
zinc has been shown to increase appetite in anorexia.

Also i would recommend ala and a GDA to reduce leptin/blunt release from adipose tissue to trigger npy release.

make sure you take in enough calcium though to counter the rise in agouti which can reduce t3 and t4 levels but keep tsh normal.

other then that, reduce saturate fat content of food, and increase cardio to high intensity.
Well I do have a few bottles of Recompadrol which I have been using and loving for quite a long time now - but I usually only take capsules with a cheat meal, and now I'm only cheating once a week - which I may slightly reevaluate since I'm on a bulk now.

I have high hopes for the future, because after only one week on my cycle, I believe I have pinpointed the issue I am facing. The bloating is what caused the appetite suppression from the M1T (one of the most anabolic yet DREADFUL steroids of all time). I made the decision to cut out the M1T last night as I move into the 2nd week of my cycle, swapping it out for Tbol in stead ((real Tbol of course (oral Turinabol), not any of those corny clones using the name in the supplement industry)). I think my side-effects will slowly dissipate and allow me to get back to eating correctly and enjoying the fruits of my labor. That's one of two problems down (and even the second problem - the injection pain caused by Ethyl Oleate - will be solved in future cycles by using a more Cottonseed Oil rich ratio).

by the way liver damage can cause reduction in appetite as well,
Well having been on the cycle for less than a week when these issues popped up, and also taking in a VERY good amount of liver cleansing and support supplements, I don't believe this was at all associated with my issues. Actually, sometimes I wonder if I'm taking 'too many' health bolstering supplements during my cycles, but I guess that's why I can gain mass and not end up in a hospital room.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What are u going to run the Tbol at?

P.S. Its fun past 40 :)

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
random question:

How tall are you, you tall white sexy fella?

I'm sure I've asked you this before and I think you said 6' 1" but I can't remember exactly

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
BTW your gherlin level increases when the body thinks it's going on a diet so cardio post workout...also taking GHRP-2 wouldn't hurt either ;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
What are u going to run the Tbol at?

P.S. Its fun past 40 :)
120mg/day haha, just because... ;)

random question:

How tall are you, you tall white sexy fella?

I'm sure I've asked you this before and I think you said 6' 1" but I can't remember exactly
I'm THIIIIIIIIS CLOSE to 6 feet tall, but not quite there, so 5' 11' 3/4ths haha!

BTW your gherlin level increases when the body thinks it's going on a diet so cardio post workout...also taking GHRP-2 wouldn't hurt either ;)
I only have 3 vials left, hmmmmmmmmm................

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
bumping this!!
Fist pump!

I have been having this question swirl around in my head for a week or two now, and keep trying to make it back to AM to ask, but haven't been able to find the time.

QUESTION: I have read study after study for years now stating that NSAIDs are counterproductive to anabolism, because the inflammation process in response to resistance training somehow signals growth, and Ibuprofen negates that process; BUT there is also a more current study out now that says Ibuprofen DOESN'T impede optimal muscle growth.

Reason I'm asking? The 200mg/ml Primobolan I'm taking is PAINFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. It makes Prop seem like injecting rainbows and giggles! :(

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fist pump!

I have been having this question swirl around in my head for a week or two now, and keep trying to make it back to AM to ask, but haven't been able to find the time.

QUESTION: I have read study after study for years now stating that NSAIDs are counterproductive to anabolism, because the inflammation process in response to resistance training somehow signals growth, and Ibuprofen negates that process; BUT there is also a more current study out now that says Ibuprofen DOESN'T impede optimal muscle growth.

Reason I'm asking? The 200mg/ml Primobolan I'm taking is PAINFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. It makes Prop seem like injecting rainbows and giggles! :(
there was a new study on nsaids I believe in the last few years or last year on the new pathways they found these to work on.if I have the time I'll see if I can dig them up.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
there was a new study on nsaids I believe in the last few years or last year on the new pathways they found these to work on.if I have the time I'll see if I can dig them up.
yeah thats the one.... ok or no to the nsaids, thanks a lot man.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I remember when I used to write in here. I'm at 262 right now, really disappointed, life and career have kept me from training as frequently as I'd like for the very first time in my life. Never before have I trained every other day, it's unreal.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember when I used to write in here. I'm at 262 right now, really disappointed, life and career have kept me from training as frequently as I'd like for the very first time in my life. Never before have I trained every other day, it's unreal.
Glad to see you're still around!

Being gainfully employed has it's pro and cons...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
What options do I have for buying Bulk Cissus (websites) that are high quality? Trying to get this chest tendon rupture on the fast track to healing. Going to start 6iu of HGH very soon as well.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
My first infraction, my first time back - wait, why did I leave this forum again? Oh yeah, that's right it's a police-state where the largest donors are protected. Rolls eyes. Maybe if I was a 17 year old in the throws of homeroom and homework, I would care what some far off almighty administrator on an obscure forum in webland thought.

Long story short: Need to Build Muscle cannot keep their products in stock, so after months of waiting, I went elsewhere on this mysterious realm known as the internet where (GASP) other places exist that sell shampoo for thinning hair. I ended up finding greener pastures anyway.

There we go, I didn't say the name of the most visited online shopping website on PLANET EARTH, now I can't receive an infraction - magical! Moving on.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Here is a new, edited, version of my recent post - so I don't get an infraction for what was called "Spammed Advertisement." Not sure how that decision was concluded, seeing as though I wasn't advertising anyone or anything, or any product by any stretch of the imagination; but hey, it doesn't have to make sense, it's the internet!

Read on friends, for my wonderfully improved version of my review, appropriately revised for the rubber stamp of approval:

Well, I know this journal has gone by the wayside some time ago... such is life. However, I did just have a bit of an experience I wanted to share. Like anything, there are ups and down, and when it comes to "reviews" more often than not (especially on other products and services outside of our realm of bodybuilding) there seems to be a likelihood for the negative to persist and permeate the overall tone. However, with that fact iterated, I want to preface this by saying I have always been more (read: much more) than fair and supportive of A CERTAIN COMPANY'S - before, during, and after my stint doing online representation for them.

I've been a user of their RANDOM NONDESCRIPT HAIR LATHERING BALDNESS PREVENTION SHAMPOO product since it was first released on their website, quite literally, from day one. Since then, much like all of their product offerings, there has been several shipping-flow and availability issues come and go. Most recently, I was running low on shampoo and planned to purchase well in advance to remove the risk of running out - but little did I know, those issues were still prevalent and highly active at the forefront of A CERTAIN COMPANY'S business operation. Even months in advance, and for the subsequent months leading me up to this review, I was still unable to avoid the dreaded out-of-stock plague that seems to be an ongoing epidemic for as far back as I can remember.

As a result, moments ago I just stocked up on hundreds of dollars worth of shampoos and treatments from A CERTAIN GLOBAL WEBSITE THAT OFFERS EVERYTHING FROM FRYING PANS TO ART SUPPLIES, since I fear and feel as though A CERTAIN COMPANY will never have their inventory issues re-calibrated and remedied. During my time spent as an official online representative for that company, although it was far from an experience totally ruled by pessimism or confusion by any means, I always come back to two things that give me pause and stand out in my mind while in reflective contemplation. The first flashback is ruled by the collection of redundant promises given to us on multiple forums as each random product would run out of stock; the 'next' re-order was said to be 'super-ultra-mega-massive' ultimately eventuating the 'stock flow' being forever cured.

Secondly, something that casts a shadow of shrug-and-sigh over my hindsight, revolved around winning the CERTAIN COMPANY'S sponsored 'Ultimate Dream Cycle' contest posed to all the members over a month-long fiercely competitive battle to engage conversation and bring new members. I spent all month devoting my efforts and talent writing, finally being announced the winner! I was elated, and beside myself with encouragement to continue the ongoing gospel of CERTAIN COMPANY'S superiority and all out awesomeness. The contest spelled out the rules and Grand Prize from the beginning as being able to devise and receive, you guessed it, the ultimate dream cycle - as a generous reward for the contributions toward the betterment of the forum. Months later, between several 'soft reminders' for the remuneration, I had given up, and decided to be a gentleman carrying-on and simply trek on in my responsibilities as a rep. Fast forward another hefty chunk of time into the future, and I came to find one or two vials of what I believe was GHRP of some sort, in my mailbox.

What's the moral, the takeaway, the point? Well, I can assure you it isn't my intent to mindlessly bash an otherwise good company that struggles repeatedly with what might be called growing pains, or to paint an inaccurate picture of a company that some may wrongly arrive at the conclusion I somehow feel 'jaded' by (I'm the one who stepped away from the company, and forum scene, on good terms as a personal decision). I am merely illuminating a well known facet of economic ebb and flow - supply and demand, and consumer migration. There was a demand, because I believed RANDOM NONDESCRIPT HAIR LATHERING BALDNESS PREVENTION SHAMPOO was a very decent product, however, there was not a supply. After holding my breath for what felt like an eternity, even visiting the forum to create a new thread asking about availability and receiving no detailed feedback I could base my purchasing decisions and delays on, I chose the path of much... much less resistance. I found greener more predictable pastures of product shipment and service, on A CERTAIN GLOBAL WEBSITE THAT OFFERS EVERYTHING FROM FRYING PANS TO ART SUPPLIES. I even purchased more saw-palmetto extract and a kilogram of raw caffeine powder, to ensure I wasn't missing a beat in efficacy when it came to combating pattern androgenic-perpetuated thinning. I always add in more of the active ingredients anyway, but didn't want to start totally from scratch by just buying pure Emu Oil.

I hope my thoughts and sincere objective reflections are read as the articulate and honest sharing of experience as they are intended to be. One thing I believe we, collectively, lose sight of writ large in this specific lifestyle and tireless pursuit of muscle by any means necessary, is that we are not beholden to the industrial construct for health and self actualization, they are by the nature of capitalism and the free market, affixed to us as a matter of thriving or withering corporately. I too once involved myself in the endless charade of carrot-on-a-stick chasing, believing the next supplement release or announcement, would miraculously establish my anabolic ambitions in stone as a success, expedited through nutraceutical usage. What I've found during my decade spanning insatiable quest for a formidable and awe inspiring physique be it in the gym or in the world as a working man and a consumer, is that nothing will ever replace the fork and knife as your most profound utilities of progress, and lastly that there is no substitute for predictable, adaptive, and customer-concerned service.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Does Superdrol or oral-tren make anyone ridiculously HOT ALL DAY LONG!? Haven't used PHs in a LOOOONG time, but I have so many cases and cases of products from over the years, I'm cycling a few of them with a couple grams of Sustanon/week. Thanks fellas, over and out.