REVIEW OF I-Force VMS PROTEAN! AMAZING! OUTSTANDING PROTEAN! CLICK ME!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I'd just like to start off with a BIG THANK YOU to allnatural923 and all of iforce family and reps for this amazing opportunity!

I'd like to start with am "speechless" word's can't describe how good this PROTEAN is, I don't know why this sh*t could't be kept a secret :) My original plan was to leave a review once I got my Intimidate + Reversitol v2 for a sponsored log, but thing's took a sudden turn and I couldn't resist looking at it anymore and the amazing reviews left by other members of this community just broke me in! It all started with a finger taste, followed by a small spoon tip powered tastes a few hours after, then once I saw more reviews pop up and was like why not just try and scoop ahead of time, let just say am going to need rehab now. :damnit1: review is after the pics :)

Taste: 10/10. This is with out a shadow of a doubt the best tasted protean that I have honestly ever tasted, the unique blend of vanilla and mint = Perfect. This is better then McDonald shamrock shake and better the the vanilla mint ice cream. The taste will leave a orgasm in your mouth and your mind will be blown. All I can say is fu*k Girl Scouts Cookies, them bi*ches needs to sell this instead!

Smell 10/10. The smell coming from the selaed container was insane. There not even a hint on chemical smell, just the light aroma and smooth prefect smell on mint. You have to smell to believe.

Mix-ability 10/10. I did 6oz of milk in a shaker cup and it dissolved perfect and smooth. No clumps or floats. Am rating this from me experience so far and so far so good.

Ingredients 8/10. It is a little on the high sides in carbs, so for someone who is cutting may or may not like it, won't miss up your carbs day. Other ingredients = spot on!

Appearance 10/10. I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

This Protean will leave you in rehab, One finger taste is all you need and you WILL BE HOOKED for LIFE! Guys all I can say is this try this protean, it's one of the best decision you could ever make, this is not no bullshi* review to sell a product, this is a honest review for a company who products ACTUAL WORKS and DELIVERS. look at the other reviews they speak for themselves. :)

Thank you I-FORCE for everything!

Detailed log with my everyday experiences with this will be posted when my supps "intimidate +RV2" for my sponsored log comes in. Link will be posted in here so stay tuned.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Lol funny and good review brotha! Cant wait to log the Intimidate and Reversitol stack along side you man!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Lol funny and good review brotha! Cant wait to log the Intimidate and Reversitol stack along side you man!
Hell ya! going to be a epic ride for us.!. Your already stacked haa.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Hell ya! going to be a epic ride for us.!. Your already stacked haa.
Haha it will be a voyage of epic proportions!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
awesome review bro, glad you enjoyed it so much. I'd have to agree and say this has become my favorite flavor, just so unique but so delicious :)

Really looking forward to your Intimidate + Reversitol V2 log, should be epic

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
awesome review bro, glad you enjoyed it so much. I'd have to agree and say this has become my favorite flavor, just so unique but so delicious :)

Really looking forward to your Intimidate + Reversitol V2 log, should be epic
Thank you! Am looking forward to you subin to it!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Glad you liked it! This is now the only flavour I have yet to try and reading all these reviews is killing me :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you liked it! This is now the only flavour I have yet to try and reading all these reviews is killing me :p
You better be getting it this month! :p