An OUTSTANDING Log: The Anabolic Chronicles...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Looking solid man.
Thanks a lot. Although it may seem like some sort of empty attempt at shifting attention toward delusions of grandeur, that picture does not in any way represent my true physique and what it has been many times over and will be countless times again and again into the future. My last NPC outing this Spring left me with my first ever self-battle with food intake, as I was so long deprived of all forms of taste, I ended up slingshotting back toward the calorie-dense dark side.

I have experienced my most dramatic and enjoyable gains while being absolutely free of any anabolic additives or hormonal manipulation via exogenous means - and even though I often discuss and comment on anabolic usage have only done three 'real' IM cycles in my life - because I have always experienced such dynamic physique change and growth with surgical nutrition and insanely hard work in the gym.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Since I have now staked a claim to achieving the benchmark of a fortnight of HCGenerate usage, I feel as though I have constructed enough solid hindsight to serve up a platter of perspective and opinion - a dish best served honestly*.

*I debated with myself whether or not to share the following details with the forum, as they border and teeter upon personal and medically provocative. After giving it much thought, I have decided for the select few who frequent my journal and have come to know and expect my candor and openness, I do not want to stray from the so far successful trend.

After only a day or two of dosing HCGenerate + Clomid and for the proceeding three days of dosing, my libido was streamlined and I could NOT tell I had been without Test-E before I left for vacation weeks prior. Not only that, but as my libido stayed steady, I found a reddish dye to my semen after ejaculation (blood!), repeatedly - until these effects subsided after the third day and some 'rest.' I culd FEEL my down south compadres coming back to life, it was a mixture of uneasiness and a constant urge to manually relieve myself ;)

I would theorize and adopt the obviousness of it all that after months of heavily suppressive AAS implementation my testes kick-starting caused a severe strain during reactivation - which was further inflamed due to my multiple times daily semen sensation like a Broadway show schedule.

As time moved forward... the results have become even more overt in the fact that I have not felt anything aside from normal - the telling sign of a proper and functioning PCT (no major and wild swings in mood and sex drive); I was and continue to be blown away by the fact HCGenerate offers such a potent blow to increasing my endogenous dominant hormone with easy and expediency.

I will have much more to report in the coming days - ESPECIALLY since I have also had my first ever experience (twice thus far) with BRIDGE by NTBM, and it was something straight out of outer space - I was angered by the fact I had been toying with the entire cadre of other supposed NO2 boosters my entire lifting life in an attempt to impart a pump.

BRIDGE did much more than that... my sleeves will filled out and CONTINUED to stay that way in such dramatic fashion, passing the mirror late that night at home hours after leaving the gym, I was baffled by my fullness and didn't give it much more thought until a day later in the week when I dosed once again and noticed the SAME effect.

BRIDGE as much as it both troubles and pleases me (because it took me so many years of study and dedicated training to finally find this supplement) exceeded my expectations far into the often unknown realm of supplement satisfaction. My blood volume was exaggerated while training, and for a substantial amount of time after - leaving me to believe nutrients continued to flow freely to the recently embattled lean muscle tissue, speedily encouraging recovery and growth. This will surely be a took found in my pre-contest and pre-stage craftsman box permanently into the future.

Thus far with each NTBM product I am privileged to experience... literal years and years of previous assumed nutraceutical awareness and opinion are shattered and destroyed to make way for new heights of bar setting and expectation!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great update my friend.

glad you like HCGenerate & Bridge. I will be using both of those soon as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-i am really wanting to try hcgenerate!!!:cheers:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell ya you do ;)

buddy i gotta stop by your log and see how that forma is treating you my friend.. Sometimes i forget about the supplement section.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell ya you do ;)

buddy i gotta stop by your log and see how that forma is treating you my friend.. Sometimes i forget about the supplement section.
i can only imagine what libido would be on forma/hcgenerate.:147:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you look oustanding :p very nice job and i'm really excited to hear HCGenerate worked so well for you as I started mine a few days ago

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
great update my friend.
Thank you so much for saying that - I put a lot of effort into making my writing detailed and informative while injecting some entertainment value to make the length more enjoyable and easily 'digested.'

glad you like HCGenerate & Bridge. I will be using both of those soon as well.
You're going to be yet another of the seemingly endless strand of satisfied users once you start. Time and time again, even as a converted NTBM believer and now company representative, I approach every product with caution and a certain dose of disbelief - and am repeatedly hit over the head with the mallet of efficacy. Admittedly it doesn't come as a surprise when I voice my once held doubts about this company, as you'll still see scattered throughout the web world (by people who HAVE NOT tried their products).

I know CEO from the NTBM forum and Elite offers a 25% discount code for first time buyers!

you look oustanding :p very nice job and i'm really excited to hear HCGenerate worked so well for you as I started mine a few days ago
Thanks so much! It does offer me a certain amount of encouragement knowing that even at my worse point physically for a very long time, members here still offer me such nice feedback. I am used to having 18-19'' arms and swollen body-parts everywhere else after so many years of training and competing, but I'm NOT used to having the physique hidden under a clear 'thermal' layer as pictured - although that was on day-1 of the Recomp, and I actually LIKE to diet through the Fall/Winter (so onward and upward as always)! :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
The end of a week...

The DOMS effect has been in full swing in light of my full throttle training - soreness so painful it CRASHES through that badge of pride barrier and literally crosses over into excruciating and debilitating. As an example, I have been unable to even change positions while sleeping through the night, because everything hurts with such deep burning pain. Now that my abs and shoulders/traps have started to heal and the pain melts away, I am somewhat more mobile and flexible.

Although I have read the often seen studies published and referenced in nearly every past issue of MD dating back as far as I can remember about the eccentric portion of training being superior where hypertrophy is concerned on both animal tests and human tests, I have always trained in a more traditional method - for some reason failing to adopt on a high and conscience level that bit of science into my workouts.

This past week I have continued along my usual trail of explosive and powerful push/contraction (concentric) portion movements, but really focused on creating a habitual and ongoing technique implementing negatives in a controlled manner. The end result has been much better muscle control, a deeper pump, greatly increased post training soreness, and eventually an enhanced rate of anabolism.

Starting Monday - The Fall/Winter eating plan begins (Dun dun dunnnnnn!!!!!)

-------------------------------------------------------

NTBM Current Dosing

Bridge: 3 caps prior to workout on training days only
- This is not the suggested use on the bottle (1 tab with 3 meals daily) but the effects are so pronounced and instant, I enjoy the exaggerated blood flow during training sessions, and it stretches the bottle out further.
HCGenerate: 3 caps prior to breakfast as soon as I hop out of bed, and 2 caps with my final meal of the day
(Note: Clomid will continue at the reduced 50mg dosage until Oct. Monday the 25th)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigO...How are you dosing for the HC and Bridge?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
BigO...How are you dosing for the HC and Bridge?
Please see directly above your post for a complete layout :)

great stuff here I'll continue to follow and learn
Great to have you here.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to schedule Blood Work soon as the bulk of my PCT begins to wind down in terms of ample time frame and ancillary usage to have my hormones normalized or hopefully even elevated. This will also be a very telling and informative gauge of the usefulness and power of HCGenerate, especially considering the androgen heavy cycle I was on with a substantial duration.

I am also going to get liver values and markers for other facets of internal health, and as long as everything comes back within a range I deem normal I will continue along with my planned 2010-2011 anabolic and competition schedule!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking forward to the bloodwork.

how you dosing your need2slin buddy?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to the bloodwork.

how you dosing your need2slin buddy?
BB, I have been making sure to dose at 2 specific times without fail: Breakfast and Post-Workout. Aside from those dosages I will sometimes include a couple capsules prior to bed if I feel it has been a carb heavy day and would like to clear my system, flatten my stomach upon rising, and awaken fuller.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BB, I have been making sure to dose at 2 specific times without fail: Breakfast and Post-Workout. Aside from those dosages I will sometimes include a couple capsules prior to bed if I feel it has been a carb heavy day and would like to clear my system, flatten my stomach upon rising, and awaken fuller.
ok, so you take them on an empty stomach before bed? or before your last meal before bed?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I think this forum was cursed with the forever ugly slightly smirking smug muscle-devoid apparition of 'Da Situ***on' (I actually *'d out his nick name, because I am THAT annoyed by the plague of Google Ads here) or whatever he's called ever since that thread was made by a (hopefully pre-adolescent) new member wanting to emulate his physique. My eyes' natural defenses are wearing thin, and will eventually start to bleed if I see that hack promoting some AAKG knock-off 4,317,103rd product marketed as an over priced physique enhancer.

Other than that, training is just peachy - although this week (Wednesday and more overtly yesterday on Thursday) I could tell the overall dramatic strength level and size while on cycle has been depleted, and although I have certainly retained an appreciable amount of mass, one becomes quickly spoiled by the all out anabolic onslaught wrought while in mid-cycle.

I have had a chance to pick up quite a few 14+ hour days at work, and have been working like crazy, while still finding time to swing through the front doors of the gym. I am still free falling in love when it comes time to pump and flex every chance I get - I still after all these years count my lucky stars that I actually have a genuine appreciation and passion for weight training and competing; and don't simply do it out of an over bearing and crippling need to justify my manliness through the circumference of my arms.

My Blood Work is scheduled to be taken next month in the middle of November... and the clinic operates their own in-house lab, so the results should come back quickly. It has been two years since I had a full panel performed, and I am interested in seeing all test markers, TSH, Livery enzyme activity, as well as any other telling signs of overall health, which I will report back here!

Now... about my next cycle... let's get to work on devising the future hypertrophy blitzkrieg, shall we?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Friends and Journal Subbers (Down Periscope!)

I just spent the last half hour penning some of the most poetic lines ever authored regarding the realm of bodybuilding (insert laugh under your breath here) - and toward the final sentence of my update, somehow managed to click the unknown-to-me combination of keys commanding the web page to close... please humor me as I attempt to labor back through the heavily wooded landscape that was my previous effort to bring you all up to speed on my life and times of rep-repping-redundancy in the continuing chase of bicep peaks and calf contours.

This past week, for the first time in a lengthy amount of calendar page turning, has finally sent me off a maiden voyage of diet success - executing as planned flawlessly, and turning my back sturdily to any semblance of temptation in the form of coddling calories. Fall, along with its increasingly chilled and cutting wind, brings with it the unexplainable and undeniable energized urge to stay the path and feed off of the limitless amount of motivation filling me as the temperatures drop. I am certain these coming snow-swept months will have me emerging as a more defined and dedicated plate pumping prodigy. I suppose it is both luck (and its exact opposite) that offer me my most feverish feeling of incendiary inspiration. A welcomed punch of recognition came earlier today during one of my many planned escapes from my faded swiveling office chair en-route to the break room, when a fellow co-worker breezed in and took notice of my morphing physique serving up their compliment, as my culinary bit of excellence was being prepared in true gourmet fashion via a spinning field-effect transistor (a rarity, as I never go deep fishing for Carpliments or Braggacudas) warming my Uncle Ben's Chicken Medley. One might argue its not hard to make transformations with expediency when the subject in question is a Cheeto-stained wreck with a stomach lazily hanging over the belt buckle, peeking out of the bottom of the finger smeared shirt - HAHA, well not quite ;)

Yes, Fall is here... and so is a familiar old friend: myself, in true lunge-lusting and chrome-clanging form. The algid Arctic air only offering more heated excitement to champion and surpass any obstacle and plateau with with ease and dexterity in negotiating and navigating through its peaks and crevices with Cliffhanger's Sly and MI2's Cruise finesse.

Now, as I plant the ball of my right foot smoothly down on the clutch of my pursuits and gently glide the shifter into a higher gear... I'm liking the throaty growl thrown out of the exhausts with metallic gargling like chrome-plated twin dragons. I am going to direct my attention and steering wheel toward the focus of devising my next cycle in great detail, so that I may continue along the curvaceous road ahead toward meeting the checkpoints in record time I have laid out for 2010 and 2011.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First gear engaged...time to dump the clutch BigO!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it sucks having written a masterpiece only to close the screen out by mistake.compliments never come at a bad time its funny how something like that can be a feel good moment and a motivation tool at the same time.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Friends and Journal Subbers (Down Periscope!)

I just spent the last half hour penning some of the most poetic lines ever authored regarding the realm of bodybuilding (insert laugh under your breath here) - and toward the final sentence of my update, somehow managed to click the unknown-to-me combination of keys commanding the web page to close... please humor me as I attempt to labor back through the heavily wooded landscape that was my previous effort to bring you all up to speed on my life and times of rep-repping-redundancy in the continuing chase of bicep peaks and calf contours.

This past week, for the first time in a lengthy amount of calendar page turning, has finally sent me off a maiden voyage of diet success - executing as planned flawlessly, and turning my back sturdily to any semblance of temptation in the form of coddling calories. Fall, along with its increasingly chilled and cutting wind, brings with it the unexplainable and undeniable energized urge to stay the path and feed off of the limitless amount of motivation filling me as the temperatures drop. I am certain these coming snow-swept months will have me emerging as a more defined and dedicated plate pumping prodigy. I suppose it is both luck (and its exact opposite) that offer me my most feverish feeling of incendiary inspiration. A welcomed punch of recognition came earlier today during one of my many planned escapes from my faded swiveling office chair en-route to the break room, when a fellow co-worker breezed in and took notice of my morphing physique serving up their compliment, as my culinary bit of excellence was being prepared in true gourmet fashion via a spinning field-effect transistor (a rarity, as I never go deep fishing for Carpliments or Braggacudas) warming my Uncle Ben's Chicken Medley. One might argue its not hard to make transformations with expediency when the subject in question is a Cheeto-stained wreck with a stomach lazily hanging over the belt buckle, peeking out of the bottom of the finger smeared shirt - HAHA, well not quite ;)

Yes, Fall is here... and so is a familiar old friend: myself, in true lunge-lusting and chrome-clanging form. The algid Arctic air only offering more heated excitement to champion and surpass any obstacle and plateau with with ease and dexterity in negotiating and navigating through its peaks and crevices with Cliffhanger's Sly and MI2's Cruise finesse.

Now, as I plant the ball of my right foot smoothly down on the clutch of my pursuits and gently glide the shifter into a higher gear... I'm liking the throaty growl thrown out of the exhausts with metallic gargling like chrome-plated twin dragons. I am going to direct my attention and steering wheel toward the focus of devising my next cycle in great detail, so that I may continue along the curvaceous road ahead toward meeting the checkpoints in record time I have laid out for 2010 and 2011.
I quoted my final post from page-4 made a few hours ago today updating everyone on my status and immediate plans... it got bumped back with the dawn of a new shiny page-5, so I thought I'd drag this along for anyone who has not caught it yet :)

First gear engaged...time to dump the clutch BigO!
"Roger... Outstanding inbound, Mach-3 fully weaponized and engaged on target - aiming for a Bravo Zulu at all costs, over!"

it sucks having written a masterpiece only to close the screen out by mistake.compliments never come at a bad time its funny how something like that can be a feel good moment and a motivation tool at the same time.
Well, I quickly started typing away almost as soon as my disbelief melted away, and I went from a wide-eyed stunned broseph to diligently squinting at the screen and finding all those keys and words again in a split-second.

Yeah, I actually sent the link to this journal to my co-worker who had never known of the forum, and they appreciated the mentioning of their passing compliment. "Ohhhhhhhhh Braggacuda!"

Next up: Blood Work mid-November (which means... I believe I'll have to postpone my planned Testosterone/EQ/Superdrol may-lay until the final week of the month so I have a great baseline reading to compare my post or intra-cycle results to).

I should be off the charts in a GOOD direction when the readings come back from their lab, since I never go a day with liver cleansers, use an amazing comprehensive and green-food multivitamin, NEVER drink less than one gallon (most of the time two) of water/day, and have totally removed the waste and saturated fats from my diet heading into the deep of Fall (read my last update quoted at the top).

Outstanding OUT :slomo:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
count me in!:cheers:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I guess in my previous post on October 25th, 'this evening' meant the 31st on Halloween - ohhh spooky huh? I pulled a disappearing act ;)

Let me kick-start this new 24 hour period with an update for all my AM'er friends (coming up next!)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Since I find myself backed into a corner of being behind on my journal, I'll achieve lift-off by counting down the most memorable events of the past week here at NASA (Natural Anabolic Steroid-free Association) of which I am a temporary member of (Copy Right, me) ;)

10. Continued unwaveringly along the nutritional straight and narrow
9. Embarked on and succeeded in conquering my quads into oblivion
8. Trained arms with such intensity, I somehow managed a sweat and pump on par with any muscle group. Soaked Shirt and Stretched Skin!
7. Watching the waist begin to take on, morning by morning, the proper shape and appearance of what a bodybuilding fiend's waist should be (plus the discontinuation of T3 a couple weeks ago doesn't help - my TSH is recovering slowly)
6. Having an in-depth sexual fantasy dream
5. Having ANOTHER in-depth sexual fantasy dream
4. Enjoying my final week of HCGenerate, and the aforementioned duo of wet-dream worthy skin-tastic vivid awesomeness that has ensued
3. Hoping with feverish intensity to have another night or two of even more detailed and lengthy sexual fantasy dreams
2. #3 Repeated
1. #2 Repeated

Now, I am no Dave Letterman by any means - but I challenge you to find a Top-10 list that rivals the heart thumping muscle pumping testosterone surging sheer wonder of that list!

I have to take and make note of something as well... regarding BRIDGE. During the last week, due to the arrangement (which has been fixed) of my supplements, I was in a rush and somehow neglected to dose BRIDGE prior to back day - and I could TELL. BRIDGE doesn't just increase blood volume and the enjoyment of a workout, but also encourages nutrient delivery and subsequent anabolism; PLUS it seems to volumize the full body and trained muscle group(s) for the REMAINDER of the day. Secondly, I want to make it clear, representative of not, if I was not associated with NTBM, I would still hold and voice these identical feelings and feedback.

What has been up in YOUR neck of the woods friends!?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
again another entertaining read.not much going on in my neck of the woods running through this cycle of boladrol and enjoying it thus far.2 more weeks to go.;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
again another entertaining read.not much going on in my neck of the woods running through this cycle of boladrol and enjoying it thus far.2 more weeks to go.;)
How far into it are you?

I just want to thank you for staying active in my journal an appreciating the writing style and entertainment factor of it. I, for one, don't want to read a journal about how I went up four ounces in body weight and got 2 and a half reps more on a bench press compared to last week. Its like a bodybuilding competition, they are not exactly energizing and electrifying, but then Melvin Anthony walks out and people sit up and wonder what's coming next! ;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
On the roster for TO DO at the moment includes recalibrating my 2010-11 Protocol/PCT/Bridge schedule to fit into the new time-line created since I am having blood work done this month and want to make sure my baseline is true and accurate (painting a picture of how quickly and comprehensively I can recover and achieve normalization and internal health post-cycle).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On the roster for TO DO at the moment includes recalibrating my 2010-11 Protocol/PCT/Bridge schedule to fit into the new time-line created since I am having blood work done this month and want to make sure my baseline is true and accurate (painting a picture of how quickly and comprehensively I can recover and achieve normalization and internal health post-cycle).
good luck on the bloods-will be true test of recovery after what you have been cycling, lol.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
good luck on the bloods-will be true test of recovery after what you have been cycling, lol.
Wait... you mean that small beginner assortment of vitamins and minerals I was taking this summer? Pfffft, easy my man!

If 'feel' is an indication of health and recovery (and it is) I feel excellent, MORE than excellent. I am filled with vigor and an overall sensation of motivation and truly believe this has been the most expeditious PCT normalization I have ever undergone.

After the needles they use to fill those vials with blood, I'll be ready and willing to get back to good ole' 23g action! Double barrel!

Actually, I'm quite bored with 3ml syringes, I'd like to bump back up to 5ml like my first every cycle. Glutes and quads can handle it. I will foreshadow now, and not by any measure of pride or a belief in the fallacy that more is better, that my next cycle will be my most intense and compound-copious to date in my lifting and competitive career.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
bring on the panels brother!!!!
Paddels!? Man, I don't roll like th.... OHHHH, 'panels!' ;)

Sure, they'll be posted online by the first week of December. I have to have an initial consultation first, then a follow up with the actual blood drawing, and wait for the results.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How far into it are you?

I just want to thank you for staying active in my journal an appreciating the writing style and entertainment factor of it. I, for one, don't want to read a journal about how I went up four ounces in body weight and got 2 and a half reps more on a bench press compared to last week. Its like a bodybuilding competition, they are not exactly energizing and electrifying, but then Melvin Anthony walks out and people sit up and wonder what's coming next! ;)
2 weeks in as of yesterday.its going well its starting to kick in so the fun is just now starting for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wait... you mean that small beginner assortment of vitamins and minerals I was taking this summer? Pfffft, easy my man!

If 'feel' is an indication of health and recovery (and it is) I feel excellent, MORE than excellent. I am filled with vigor and an overall sensation of motivation and truly believe this has been the most expeditious PCT normalization I have ever undergone.

After the needles they use to fill those vials with blood, I'll be ready and willing to get back to good ole' 23g action! Double barrel!

Actually, I'm quite bored with 3ml syringes, I'd like to bump back up to 5ml like my first every cycle. Glutes and quads can handle it. I will foreshadow now, and not by any measure of pride or a belief in the fallacy that more is better, that my next cycle will be my most intense and compound-copious to date in my lifting and competitive career.
5ml? damn- that would be 1000mg of my test cyp-ooohweeee

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks in as of yesterday.its going well its starting to kick in so the fun is just now starting for me.
Awesome, don't get too big ;)

5ml? damn- that would be 1000mg of my test cyp-ooohweeee
5ml isn't enough huh? Yeah, I'm being a big baby. Those 10ml ones I use for conversions might due just fine ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, don't get too big ;)

5ml isn't enough huh? Yeah, I'm being a big baby. Those 10ml ones I use for conversions might due just fine ;)
i have only gone as high as 400mg in one injection, and that is awesome. 2 400mg injections in 1 week gets me feeling :woohoo:. don't that too often though....

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i have only gone as high as 400mg in one injection, and that is awesome. 2 400mg injections in 1 week gets me feeling :woohoo:. don't that too often though....
My new goal is to inject 401mg at once now ;)

I GROW WEARY OF THIS MONKEY BUSINESS (anyone know the movie?)

Let's revise my upcoming cycle and 2010-11 Schedule of Cycle/PCT/Bridge/Contest Events shall we?​

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My new goal is to inject 401mg at once now ;)

I GROW WEARY OF THIS MONKEY BUSINESS (anyone know the movie?)

Let's revise my upcoming cycle and 2010-11 Schedule of Cycle/PCT/Bridge/Contest Events shall we?​
Yes lets see what you got planned bud!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yes lets see what you got planned bud!
Awesome bro, keep killing it. Going to be an awesome next cycle.
Oh alright, you studs have talked me into it. Let's just lay down a nice rough v1 of the next...

Outstanding Alpha Anabolic Atrocity, shall we?

IM Constituents*
Testosterone Propionate and Enanthate
Trenbolone Acetate
Boldenone Undecylenate

*Since I have a near limitless availability of raws at my disposal, when doing the preparations and conversions for this forthcoming cycle, I will try something uncharted in my experiences and front load starting Day-1 with Prop AND Enanthate concomitantly drawn into same syringe in a ratio to be decided upon later, eventually phasing out Prop in exchange for full dose Enanthate administration; all in order to expedite in-vivo activity and peak concentrations.

Oral Constituents*
Superdrol
M1T

*Oral adjuncts will obviously not be used for more than a maximum window of three weeks in an overlapping fashion, and M1T will serve as the standalone compound to initiate the cycle until the Testosterone (Prop) becomes active.

Notes:
-Need 2 Guard will be a vertebrae deeply rotted throughout the duration of this cycle, which will last 12-16 weeks depending on available time-frame to allow PCT and time before my final Pre-Contest Cycle in the thick of the Summer 2011 leading toward the fall season.
-Contemplating running HCGenerate throughout, OR implementing it during the final 4 weeks of the cycle and continuing through PCT.
-Regarding my previous happiness and success with ROGUE, I will also be revisiting this supplement and adding it in, and would also enjoy the continuation permanently of BRIDGE but understand full and well it will be rendered moot with the unmatched pump and nitrogen retention imparted by this cycle.
-The usual assortment of support supplements in the form of a whole-food derived comprehensive multi-vitamin/mineral will be used, along with creatine.

DISCUSS

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Oral loading and test e is great, id switch out esters around week 12 if doing a 20 week cycle...which I know you probably will. no need for SD and M1T, just pick one. HCGhenerate...what are you expecting for on cycle while taking this? I would save it for later. Cycle isn't going to be as perfect as you would like on paper, but nothing ever works out that way.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Oral loading and test e is great, id switch out esters around week 12 if doing a 20 week cycle...which I know you probably will.
I love extended duration cycles, but truly with the time-frame I am contemplating, I want one off-season cycle and one pre-contest cycle with whole body normalization and recuperation between between (approx) Dec.1 and a possible contest date of September 1 of next year; leaving minimal time to focus on each component of cycle, PCT, Bridge.

no need for SD and M1T, just pick one.
(in Peter Griffin voice) NO! ;)

Ah you're probably right, except my past run with M1T a couple months ago resulted in one of the only times in my life EVERY friend, training partner, and even family member I encountered looking at me like I had a second head, I was growing so fast. On top of that, I have well over 1,000 10mg Superdrol capsules sitting in jars at home sent to me from a manufacturer I know that send me batches when he runs 100,000+ orders. They are my two favorites, even trumping Dbol by leaps and bounds, so its hard to choose.

Why not achieve lift-off with M1T, transition into Superdrol, then cruise on injection-only, and finally end with a three week blast of M1T/Superdrol in concert?

HCGhenerate...what are you expecting for on cycle while taking this? I would save it for later.
Nothing regarding while on cycle... although I am a rep and I have read the science article behind its MOA and intended novel use in a trainees arsenal, I don't believe any compound can truly defend shutdown while on a 'real' cycle, especially one of this caliber and intensity. As far as introducing it at 2-4 weeks out as the cycle winds down, I am hoping it will re-energize my LH and leydig cells to wake from their dormant state and expedite my PCT once all drugs are disused.

Cycle isn't going to be as perfect as you would like on paper, but nothing ever works out that way.
Explain............ EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!

Haha ;) Actually, I am full aware things always have a margin or error or at least a tendency not to full climb to the mental heights we imagine as we embark on each new cycle, but my career and lifestyle are flawlessly conducive to bodybuilding in a way that if I described them in detail everyone's computer warranty would be voided from water-damage caused by drool. Not to mention, years of experience and some very high-ranking connections supplying me with legit compounds go a long way.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You are a lucky man having access to all this SD and M1T.

Jealous I am.

With the way you are planning M1T, SD and test it sounds pretty good. I've always felt amazing on SD, even doing a 5 weeker ending at 50mg with amazing recovery.

We have a plan here ;)

Ps. With your final 3 weeks of m1T and SD I do not like that idea, just my opinion. Strength is going to blow up and then fade somewhat into PCT...you usually want to kickstart with good gains and use test to maintain with possibility of more strength gain in PCT. I have achieved this before.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Jealous I am.

With the way you are planning M1T, SD and test it sounds pretty good. I've always felt amazing on SD, even doing a 5 weeker ending at 50mg with amazing recovery.

We have a plan here ;)

Ps. With your final 3 weeks of m1T and SD I do not like that idea, just my opinion. Strength is going to blow up and then fade somewhat into PCT...you usually want to kickstart with good gains and use test to maintain with possibility of more strength gain in PCT. I have achieved this before.
WOOO. 50mg SD, I don't know if I'm brave enough to take it that high....:icon_lol:

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Oh alright, you studs have talked me into it. Let's just lay down a nice rough v1 of the next...

Outstanding Alpha Anabolic Atrocity, shall we?

IM Constituents*
Testosterone Propionate and Enanthate
Trenbolone Acetate
Boldenone Undecylenate

*Since I have a near limitless availability of raws at my disposal, when doing the preparations and conversions for this forthcoming cycle, I will try something uncharted in my experiences and front load starting Day-1 with Prop AND Enanthate concomitantly drawn into same syringe in a ratio to be decided upon later, eventually phasing out Prop in exchange for full dose Enanthate administration; all in order to expedite in-vivo activity and peak concentrations.

Oral Constituents*
Superdrol
M1T

*Oral adjuncts will obviously not be used for more than a maximum window of three weeks in an overlapping fashion, and M1T will serve as the standalone compound to initiate the cycle until the Testosterone (Prop) becomes active.

Notes:
-Need 2 Guard will be a vertebrae deeply rotted throughout the duration of this cycle, which will last 12-16 weeks depending on available time-frame to allow PCT and time before my final Pre-Contest Cycle in the thick of the Summer 2011 leading toward the fall season.
-Contemplating running HCGenerate throughout, OR implementing it during the final 4 weeks of the cycle and continuing through PCT.
-Regarding my previous happiness and success with ROGUE, I will also be revisiting this supplement and adding it in, and would also enjoy the continuation permanently of BRIDGE but understand full and well it will be rendered moot with the unmatched pump and nitrogen retention imparted by this cycle.
-The usual assortment of support supplements in the form of a whole-food derived comprehensive multi-vitamin/mineral will be used, along with creatine.

DISCUSS
Just checkin in... Late but in. Lovin the thoroughness, great attention detail.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great stuff here a wealth of knowledge and always entertaining dialog.sucks to here about the injury but hopefully it gets better with time.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
great stuff here a wealth of knowledge and always entertaining dialog.sucks to here about the injury but hopefully it gets better with time.
IT IS NEVER too late!

All you've missed so far, seriously, is the end of a cycle and the bulk of a PCT; we haven't even STARTED YET IN THIS JOURNAL! Come on, Come ALL!

Just checkin in... Late but in. Lovin the thoroughness, great attention detail.
Thanks so much Daft, VERY GOOD to have you here! Much more to come :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Jealous I am.
Yoda's in my journal! I loved your work (before you went all CGI) ;)

We have a plan here ;)
5 weeks at 50mg/day... NICE! :)

I do feel as though the plan is looking good, can't wait to get my blood drawn and analyzed so I can start literally as soon as the doctor goes over my results. "Thanks a lot Doc, sounds like great news overall... I'll file this away at home and see you in a few months." (rushes out to car, speeds home, loads up syringe with Test/EQ/Tren, and penetrates right quads with the shining silver pin glistening with residual oil after letting the bubble surface and escape)
:lol:

I really appreciate you bringing up your objections to this final 3 week blitz to end the cycle with a finale. This is what I did during the previous cycle, which was nearly identical minus the brand of Superdrol I'll be using and the inclusion of EQ throughout the cycle - and I truly loved it*

*Surprisingly, and I am N-O-T saying this merely because I happen to rep for NTBM... but this PCT was QUICK and powerful, Clomid + HCGenerate + TestoPRO + Alpha MaXX = EXPEDITED RECOVERY and seriously a near 90% full maintenance of contractile power and muscle fullness (as well as overall mass gained)! I was boggled by the results.

WOOO. 50mg SD, I don't know if I'm brave enough to take it that high....:icon_lol:
It wasn't a scenario or matter regarding bravery for me, but past 40mg/day I felt terrible. However, I must also point out... that my previous cycle although carefully designed, did NOT include the assortment of support and cleansing supplements I will use on my next and EVERY cycle into the future - not to mention little additives that I believe will help such as cleaning up the diet even further, lowering food-derived sodium intake, and even including 16oz of V8 Juice per day.